The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi on 06.10.15 22:23

aiyoyo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Was this visit pre-arranged and the decoration posed for effect or did Poulton Productions place it there before knocking at the door?

How can it be termed "doorstepping" if pre-arranged?
I should hardly think it was pre-arranged.

The burning question is why kate opened the door not mindful who could be outside?
Didn't they assert so publicly that they received death threats and hate mails?
In light of that, you'd think that's reason enough for them to fear for their family and either have CCTV fitted in the premises or at the very least be wary not to open door without a care in the world.

If she can open door with ease without being mindful of the stranger knocks then what does that make of their death threat claim ?  Bogus of course.
It can't, hence the use of the word 'visit' - I don't take the words of Ms Poulton too seriously. 

IF she did doorstep chez Rothley, as you rightly say why was she not mindful of who was outside.  I notice you can see a part of the body at the door through the window at the side, so it stands to reason that whoever is inside can see out - so why did she answer the door?  As I said recently, the McCann clan have openly admitted they monitor on-line activity so they must be aware of the pending documentary, likewise they must be aware of Sonia Poulton and her appearance.  From the photographs I've seen of the house and surrounding area, the housing estate complex is open plan so I question how Poulton managed to smuggle herself in with her cameraman and equipment and possibly production team without being seen.

Don't all security systems these days have CCTV?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6168
Reputation : 3431
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton and @TeddyShepherd on Twitter

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.15 11:54

I think this must be placed here as members continue to ponder whether Sonia Poulton is bringing anything worthwhile to the Madeleine McCann case - or not.

The background to this is that Sonia Poulton was apparently being semi-hysterical yesterday on ITV, saying that she had visited paedophile sites (why?) and seen grossly indecent images of Madeleine McCann on them, photoshopped, photo-montages or whatever. She condemned them - and was absolutely right to do so. 

She is however accused of hypocrisy - because (inter alia) of her apparent Twitter friendship with @TeddyShepherd (not his real name) on Twitter (evidence below). It is well known that @TeddyShepherd uses gutter, obscene language on Twitter, and has certainly posted some very controversial images, though nothing so bad I hope as those ones that Poulton was complaining about.

This is relevant to the kind of company she keeps: some very unsalubrious folk among them on the one hand, and then all her mainstream media friends on the other hand, who praise her as a 'Social Affairs Commentator'.

It is all a bit of a puzzle.             

Quote from another place:


Sonia Poulton is seen on her high throne being 'hysterical' about the dangers of sick people who make sick use of children's photos. She included that she saw such pictures of Madeleine McCann, yet one of her friends on Twitter makes such pictures and she continues to follow and tweet exchange with this person. This man takes Madeleine's picture and manipulates them to make sick tweets.

592640099118088192|Mon Apr 27 10:43:05 +0000 2015|@ TeddyShepherd @ mitch_1uk @ Helenmeg you are a naughty teddy bear!

579310556416516096|Sat Mar 21 15:56:14 +0000 2015|@ TeddyShepherd no my lovely, I haven't.

561529381881782273|Sat Jan 31 14:20:12 +0000 2015|@ TeddyShepherd looooool you kill me x

Over 90 other examples.

On record - Sonia Poulton is friendly with people who do such activities.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by guest12345 on 07.10.15 15:06

Tony Bennett wrote:I think this must be placed here as members continue to ponder whether Sonia Poulton is bringing anything worthwhile to the Madeleine McCann case - or not.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm genuinely surprised that people are still pondering whether she can produce anything worthwhile, or additional/new/groundbreaking to this case Tony, for the simple reason...she is not involved in the case and does not have access to anything within it.

She has access to the same info as any member of the public and has no means to add anything to the case, therefore the only thing she can add to is publicity, of both herself (career progression/recognition) and hopefully, some differing theories.

Unfortunately, if she portrays mainly anti-McCann info, she'll be labelled a crank/troll/conspiriloon, or if pro-McCann, she will help everyone make a bit of cash and bump up her media profile. 

Either way, she is not adding anything useful unfortunately

guest12345

Posts : 81
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2015-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by aiyoyo on 07.10.15 15:58

guest12345 wrote:I'm genuinely surprised that people are still pondering whether she can produce anything worthwhile, or additional/new/groundbreaking to this case Tony, for the simple reason...she is not involved in the case and does not have access to anything within it.

She has access to the same info as any member of the public and has no means to add anything to the case, therefore the only thing she can add to is publicity, of both herself (career progression/recognition) and hopefully, some differing theories.

Unfortunately, if she portrays mainly anti-McCann info, she'll be labelled a crank/troll/conspiriloon, or if pro-McCann, she will help everyone make a bit of cash and bump up her media profile. 

Either way, she is not adding anything useful unfortunately

If her film is about Madeleine then 'no' she won't add to the truth of what exactly happened to her.  
If her film is about Trolls on the McCanns Case then the title she has given it is not appropriate. She should rename it.  But the "Untold Story of Madeleine McCann" is more attention attractant I guess.  

She claims it's "War of Information", I think she meant information war with the MSM, calling them out for their indiscriminate coverage and reports on the case.  Effectively that means going to war with her taking on the entire MSM.  She'd better got her facts correct if she wants to go head on collision with the giant out there.

If her documentary is just about outing mccann gang trolls and media mishandling of Brenda Leyland then it's a narrow scope, nothing to do with Madeleine, but things incidental to the case and so the title is still wrong. 

As to question if she can bring anything worthwhile to case, I'd say 'no' where truth for Madeleine McCann is concerned, but worth her while if she can get it aired, or maybe not. Maybe she's heading for a big fall depending whose toes she treads on in the film.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.15 17:05

guest12345 wrote:
I'm genuinely surprised that people are still pondering whether she can produce anything worthwhile, or additional/new/groundbreaking to this case Tony,

REPLY: She has her followers on Twitter - thousands is it?, she has a lot of support on another McCann-sceptic forum, and some members here still suggest that we 'wait and see' if she can produce anything worthwhile
 
for the simple reason...she is not involved in the case and does not have access to anything within it. She has access to the same info as any member of the public and has no means to add anything to the case,

REPLY: This is where I am a tad uneasy. I made notes on her recent LBC broadcast...

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11872-on-this-mornings-lbc-sonia-poulton-and-john-o-connor?highlight=sonia

...where she was sat next to another  mainstream media rent-a-gob. ex-copper John O'Connor. The bits in red below are the bits that made me uneasy:

 
 
SONIA POULTON:

I was critical of Operation Grange to begin with


But now I am starting to believe that there may be new developments in the case

I am certainly hearing things

I think we should plough on ahead with this

 
JOHN O'CONNOR:


Their investigation is confidential

It is a matter for the police to decide

If they think there’s a chance of a resolution, then the cost and resources are immaterial

They are doing exactly the right thing

The parents are entitled to all the available resources

They have a huge amount of intelligence and information

The Senior Investigating Officer has the knowledge and is the best person to decide, we should go by her advice

Things seem hopeful to me

There may be a resolution in sight


OK, what I believe is that the Met and Operation Grange have already written their final report, which will say: "We think Madeleine might have been murdered in a burglary gone wrong, but because the Portuguese Police missed so many clues, we've given up trying to find out who it was".

And I think that this LBC interview was an early part of the 'softening up' process to prepare us for that announcement,. probably early next year.

You say that people like Sonia Poulton and John O'Connor  are "not involved in the case and do not have access to anything within it". How comes then that Poulton is 'hearing things' and has changed her mind about Grange? How is that O'Connor says: "things seem hopeful to me"? What do they know? Who has been talking to them?       



____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by aiyoyo on 07.10.15 17:08

Verdi wrote:
IF she did doorstep chez Rothley, as you rightly say why was she not mindful of who was outside.  I notice you can see a part of the body at the door through the window at the side, so it stands to reason that whoever is inside can see out - so why did she answer the door?  As I said recently, the McCann clan have openly admitted they monitor on-line activity so they must be aware of the pending documentary, likewise they must be aware of Sonia Poulton and her appearance.  From the photographs I've seen of the house and surrounding area, the housing estate complex is open plan so I question how Poulton managed to smuggle herself in with her cameraman and equipment and possibly production team without being seen.

Don't all security systems these days have CCTV?


Good point. 
Now that you mentioned it, yes, I can see the door is sandwiched between two panes of window one on each side, so why the hell she opened the door is a good question. 

Maybe the camera crew was hiding in the bush/hedge and shooting the footage from there, and all Kate saw through the window was an oldish-housewife-type-blond outside and didn't see the harm in opening the door.  Just intellectual guessing on my part.

The doorstepping of the main characters already took place when christmas video was released announcing documentary in the making, so mcclan can't have been pre-alerted.

Not all security system comes with CCTV. 
Mine isn't CCTV bundled, but the retired Police Officer opp. my house is, with a range of few hundred meters radius.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by notlongnow on 07.10.15 18:00

Tony Bennett wrote:




OK, what I believe is that the Met and Operation Grange have already written their final report, which will say: "We think Madeleine might have been murdered in a burglary gone wrong, but because the Portuguese Police missed so many clues, we've given up trying to find out who it was".




Surely the public won't buy this.

notlongnow

Posts : 482
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.15 18:25

notlongnow wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
OK, what I believe is that the Met and Operation Grange have already written their final report, which will say: "We think Madeleine might have been murdered in a burglary gone wrong, but because the Portuguese Police missed so many clues, we've given up trying to find out who it was".




Surely the public won't buy this.
Did the public buy the two 'Smithman' e-fits of two different-looking men?

Did the public buy 'Crecheman'?

Did the public buy the reconstruction on BBC Crimewatch McCann Special 2 years ago?

Did the public buy the reconstruction shown on the 'Mockumentary' in 2009? 

Do the majority of the public believe the abduction?

We are but a bubble of dissent, admittedly getting bigger, but denied access to any of the mainstream media, and surrounded by an ocean of acceptance

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.10.15 18:44

Tony Bennett wrote:
notlongnow wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
OK, what I believe is that the Met and Operation Grange have already written their final report, which will say: "We think Madeleine might have been murdered in a burglary gone wrong, but because the Portuguese Police missed so many clues, we've given up trying to find out who it was".




Surely the public won't buy this.
Did the public buy the two 'Smithman' e-fits of two different-looking men?

Did the public buy 'Crecheman'?

Did the public buy the reconstruction on BBC Crimewatch McCann Special 2 years ago?

Did the public buy the reconstruction shown on the 'Mockumentary' in 2009? 

Do the majority of the public believe the abduction?

We are but a bubble of dissent, admittedly getting bigger, but denied access to any of the mainstream media, and surrounded by an ocean of acceptance
sad1

Even more important, then, to help Dr Amaral to win his case and keep the donations going so he can "sue the McCann's, their group of friends and other entities"...maybe when he's got enough money together he can get them all into court and squeeze the truth out of them.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9720
Reputation : 4912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by notlongnow on 07.10.15 18:45

People i know have no interest in the case but like many they feel something is wrong.

Mabye people are so used to the Gov/Police doing what they like,people have given up caring.

Very sad.

notlongnow

Posts : 482
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi on 07.10.15 19:10

notlongnow wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:




OK, what I believe is that the Met and Operation Grange have already written their final report, which will say: "We think Madeleine might have been murdered in a burglary gone wrong, but because the Portuguese Police missed so many clues, we've given up trying to find out who it was".




Surely the public won't buy this.
The public have a rather unfortunate habit of listening to the wrong voice - partly the reason for continuation of this thread.

Besides, where it concerns involvement by the establishment they have ways and means - there is always available a way of avoiding public disclosure of information that needs to be suppressed.

Since when have the super powers cared a fig about public opinion?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6168
Reputation : 3431
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi on 07.10.15 19:19

Tony Bennett wrote:I think this must be placed here as members continue to ponder whether Sonia Poulton is bringing anything worthwhile to the Madeleine McCann case - or not.

The background to this is that Sonia Poulton was apparently being semi-hysterical yesterday on ITV, saying that she had visited paedophile sites (why?) and seen grossly indecent images of Madeleine McCann on them, photoshopped, photo-montages or whatever. She condemned them - and was absolutely right to do so. 

She is however accused of hypocrisy - because (inter alia) of her apparent Twitter friendship with @TeddyShepherd (not his real name) on Twitter (evidence below). It is well known that @TeddyShepherd uses gutter, obscene language on Twitter, and has certainly posted some very controversial images, though nothing so bad I hope as those ones that Poulton was complaining about.

This is relevant to the kind of company she keeps: some very unsalubrious folk among them on the one hand, and then all her mainstream media friends on the other hand, who praise her as a 'Social Affairs Commentator'.

It is all a bit of a puzzle.             

Quote from another place:


Sonia Poulton is seen on her high throne being 'hysterical' about the dangers of sick people who make sick use of children's photos. She included that she saw such pictures of Madeleine McCann, yet one of her friends on Twitter makes such pictures and she continues to follow and tweet exchange with this person. This man takes Madeleine's picture and manipulates them to make sick tweets.

592640099118088192|Mon Apr 27 10:43:05 +0000 2015|@ TeddyShepherd @ mitch_1uk @ Helenmeg you are a naughty teddy bear!

579310556416516096|Sat Mar 21 15:56:14 +0000 2015|@ TeddyShepherd no my lovely, I haven't.

561529381881782273|Sat Jan 31 14:20:12 +0000 2015|@ TeddyShepherd looooool you kill me x

Over 90 other examples.

On record - Sonia Poulton is friendly with people who do such activities.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I've noticed that individual prides him/herself on it's sometimes distasteful speech bubble cartoons.  Is it the same person that runs the onlyinamerica forum - the one Dr/ess Martin Roberts writes for?

Also notice he/she is an ardent follower of the Poulton/Wassername alliance - and vice versa of course.  Quite a fowl mouth that one!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6168
Reputation : 3431
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi on 07.10.15 19:43

guest12345 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:I think this must be placed here as members continue to ponder whether Sonia Poulton is bringing anything worthwhile to the Madeleine McCann case - or not.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm genuinely surprised that people are still pondering whether she can produce anything worthwhile, or additional/new/groundbreaking to this case Tony, for the simple reason...she is not involved in the case and does not have access to anything within it.

That is partly the reason why discussion about all things Sonia Poulton continues on this forum - because many members don't think she can produce anything new as regards the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'.  A number of people are far more qualified to write and/or speak on the subject than Sonia Poulton. 

She has access to the same info as any member of the public and has no means to add anything to the case, therefore the only thing she can add to is publicity, of both herself (career progression/recognition) and hopefully, some differing theories.

Publicity will depend entirely on the broadcasting medium she uses to promote her film/documentary - something that still seems to be very much in the balance.  I can't see any benefit in broadcasting differing theories, far more beneficial to emphasize established facts, evidence and underlying factors that the general public might not be aware of.

Unfortunately, if she portrays mainly anti-McCann info, she'll be labelled a crank/troll/conspiriloon, or if pro-McCann, she will help everyone make a bit of cash and bump up her media profile.

IF the film/documentary is to be in accordance with the working title 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' then your points will be null and void.

Either way, she is not adding anything useful unfortunately

The chances of Sonia Poulton adding anything useful to the 'Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' I believe to be extremely remote.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6168
Reputation : 3431
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi on 07.10.15 19:57

aiyoyo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
IF she did doorstep chez Rothley, as you rightly say why was she not mindful of who was outside.  I notice you can see a part of the body at the door through the window at the side, so it stands to reason that whoever is inside can see out - so why did she answer the door?  As I said recently, the McCann clan have openly admitted they monitor on-line activity so they must be aware of the pending documentary, likewise they must be aware of Sonia Poulton and her appearance.  From the photographs I've seen of the house and surrounding area, the housing estate complex is open plan so I question how Poulton managed to smuggle herself in with her cameraman and equipment and possibly production team without being seen.

Don't all security systems these days have CCTV?


Good point. 
Now that you mentioned it, yes, I can see the door is sandwiched between two panes of window one on each side, so why the hell she opened the door is a good question. 

Maybe the camera crew was hiding in the bush/hedge and shooting the footage from there, and all Kate saw through the window was an oldish-housewife-type-blond outside and didn't see the harm in opening the door.  Just intellectual guessing on my part.

The doorstepping of the main characters already took place when christmas video was released announcing documentary in the making, so mcclan can't have been pre-alerted.

Not all security system comes with CCTV. 
Mine isn't CCTV bundled, but the retired Police Officer opp. my house is, with a range of few hundred meters radius.
Well if it was her usual cameraman, the one photographed with her outside the front door of the McCann residence, it must be a very tall bushy privet - not like that shown at the rear of Poulton in the video - mind concealment would explain the shaky footage.  Can't disagree with your portrayal of the door-stepper although I still think it highly likely that Ms Poulton would be easily recognized - under the circumstances.

I'm not clear on your point about the McCanns being pre-alerted - I'll give that some more thought when my head is not so fuzzy.  Must take more water with it - think I'm hallucinating!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6168
Reputation : 3431
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by The Rooster on 07.10.15 20:29

Nice bit of humour Verdi.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
avatar
The Rooster

Posts : 419
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 71
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by aiyoyo on 07.10.15 21:04

Verdi wrote:Well if it was her usual cameraman, the one photographed with her outside the front door of the McCann residence, it must be a very tall bushy privet - not like that shown at the rear of Poulton in the video - mind concealment would explain the shaky footage.  Can't disagree with your portrayal of the door-stepper although I still think it highly likely that Ms Poulton would be easily recognized - under the circumstances.

I'm not clear on your point about the McCanns being pre-alerted - I'll give that some more thought when my head is not so fuzzy.  Must take more water with it - think I'm hallucinating!

There MUST be a second camera man on the scene in order to explain the image of SP photographed with a cameraman aiming camera at her outside the front door.  That image must have been captured post doorstepping of Kate, shot just to film SP facing camera and talking into the camera for post script maybe.  Again deducing here. 

There must be two cameramen on the scene. No matter their size, burly or not, they must have been hiding behind hedge.  If they squat they wouldn't be seen from the door view or there may another bush further behind. Again just deducing.

As for the pre-alert point, you were saying Mcclan monitors social media and therefore no reason they couldn't have heard of SP's project.  But the thing is, IIRC she claimed in her christmas video to have doorstepped "4 key characters". In it she also claimed she has "traced someone involved in the campaign", to maintain the official version of events, whose identity will “shock people”.
So it would appear the doorstepping was already done and dusted (apparently) prior to release of the christmas video.  If that being the case, then the Mcclan couldn't have been pre-warned hence Kate and the open door situation.

I have never heard/seen/known of SP until mentioned at this forum, so it is not impossible Kate has never heard/seen/known of her too. Or maybe she has, but by the time she opens the door and realises it, it's already too late. Just saying.......
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.15 21:42

aiyoyo wrote:
Maybe the camera crew was hiding in the bush/hedge and shooting the footage from there...
Or just maybe we are watching just one more act in this multi-faceted and deeply fascinating drama. 

When Kate was writing up her diary, she wrote of Gerry 'giving another terrific performance' in a TV interview. 

When Jon Corner was asked about how he came to Praia da Luz in August 2007 and make a film about Kate and Gerry, which just sort of happened to find its way to the BBC and be shown in the Panorama programme 3 months later, he was asked what this role was, and he said 'I was just working backstage'.

Then we have the contrast between their happy, smiling, cheerful faces when caught unawares, or relaxing with friends, with the doleful, haggard, long faces they wear when being interviewed on TV about the case. Exemplified by that BBC East Mildands interview when Gerry, stone-faced and said to have 'steeled himself' for the interview, positively leapt up smiling and joking just as soon as he thought the cameras were switched off. But they weren't! 

Undoubtedly lines are rehearsed and memorised for later use in these interviews.

TWO cameramen and Sonia Poulton installed themselves around The Crescent, Rothley, apparently without anyone noticing.

We didn't see Poulton marching to the door.

We didn't see the knock on the door.

On the face of it, Kate McCann just opened the door without any enquiry as to who might be there, but we didn't actually see the door being opened.

For Kate to open the door to a stranger dressed in black seems pretty unlikely from what we know in the past of panic alarms, CCTV etc. 

Then, we presume Kate shut the door, and then what?

Poulton treated us months ago to a pic of one cameraman taking a picture of another cameraman, who was taking a picture of Poulton looking glum outside the front door of the McCanns' house. Did they really stick around to pose for these photos, Poulton having presumably been shown the door by Kate? Police not called? No outrage or 'fury' reported by Clarence in the mainstream press. No call to her mate down the toad Tracey Kandohla to get this event reported at least in the Leicester Mercury

Then we have the teasing and the delays for over a year now, it's about Brenda, no it's about the McCanns, shocks in store, it's been commissioned, ready soon, no it's not been commissioned, wait for the inquest, thrust camera and mike into the face of someone emerging from the inquest, ready yet?, no, got to put it through legals, gosh it's tough, all this filming and opposition we've had to face, film nearly ready, no it's not, this is going to be something big, this isn't a tin-pot production, oh no, we will tell you things you never knew about this case, remove the Christmas video form YouTube because of all its broken promises, promise a trailer - wow!, trailer appears last week with precious little on it - and what have we really got so far for all that? A year or gone - and nowt but a trailer! 

Poulton publicly said that tackling the McCann case 'would be career suicide'.  

But during this last year - and despite the publicly-admitted door-stepping of the grieving, heartbroken mother of missing Madeleine - her career has positively blossomed. How many times has she been on mainstream TV in the past year, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20?  She is hailed as a mighty 'Social Affairs Commentator'.  

I now get the feeling that someone is taking us for suckers, taking us for a long ride round the garden and back where we started.

I have called Operation Grange an expensive charade for 4 years.

I am now beginning to think that on top of all the acting and 'performances' we have seen over the past 8 years, this whole Poulton thing is looking more and more like yet another charade...

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.10.15 21:51

avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9720
Reputation : 4912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Amy Dean on 07.10.15 22:29

This is all I get from that link.





"This post has been removed or could not be loaded".
avatar
Amy Dean

Posts : 284
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-11-13
Location : Wherever I hang my hat

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by TMH on 07.10.15 22:47

Amy Dean wrote:This is all I get from that link.





"This post has been removed or could not be loaded".
The link works fine for me Amy?
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Amy Dean on 07.10.15 22:55

Do you need to be a member of the group to see it?
avatar
Amy Dean

Posts : 284
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-11-13
Location : Wherever I hang my hat

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by TMH on 08.10.15 7:18

Amy Dean wrote:Do you need to be a member of the group to see it?
No you don't but maybe you're blocked from the group?  thinking
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 08.10.15 7:29

TMH wrote:
Amy Dean wrote:Do you need to be a member of the group to see it?
No you don't but maybe you're blocked from the group?  thinking
Or maybe Amy isn't a facebook user?

You need to have a facebook account - the CMOMM facebook group is public so anyone with a facebook account can see it if they're logged in.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9720
Reputation : 4912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by The Rooster on 08.10.15 8:54

Why would  the McCann woman consent to a charade. She only stars in roles scripted and directed by the controlling husband.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
avatar
The Rooster

Posts : 419
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 71
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.10.15 9:44

The Rooster wrote:Why would  the McCann woman consent to a charade. She only stars in roles scripted and directed by the controlling husband.
She's the one in charge, if either of them is. She wrote the book

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum