The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

On this mornings LBC: Sonia Poulton and John O'Connor

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: On this mornings LBC: Sonia Poulton and John O'Connor

Post by aquila on 21.09.15 14:41

@Verdi wrote:@Mo wrote:  Just one other thing Tony, if you find any typo's please do not correct as you have done with Verdi up thread - It would make me feel like I was back at school!

As a matter of interest, where up thread has Tony Bennett corrected a typo?  Dare he - I'll have his guts for gaiters.  If errors made by my keyboard (a good workman always blames his tools) were always picked on, there wouldn't be time left or page space for any discussion.
dance
@Verdi

Please stop making me laugh or I'll have your guts for garters. laughat
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 21.09.15 14:57

@Verdi wrote:@Mo wrote:  Just one other thing Tony, if you find any typo's please do not correct as you have done with Verdi up thread - It would make me feel like I was back at school!

As a matter of interest, where up thread has Tony Bennett corrected a typo?  Dare he - I'll have his guts for gaiters.  If errors made by my keyboard (a good workman always blames his tools) were always picked on, there wouldn't be time left or page space for any discussion.
dance

This one Verdi - you are a silly billy aren't you! winkwink

Verdi on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:03 pm

I've just had another listen and picked up this little gem from the mouth of John O'connor..

"..  this is unique - errmm - they have got the ... through their own efforts have got the..  attention of the world - err - they through their own efforts as well, through their own private investigators have generated a huge amount of intelligence and information and that's probably why it's taking so long to resolve it all.."

He goes on to say..

"..and to know there is no st.. - no resolution in sight.."  

[was he about to say no stone unturned?]

This brings me to question who supplied this ex-copper with this information.  Again I ask, IF Operation Grange are moving forward towards solving this long outstanding case - how much time and money do they need - surely they either have positive evidence/information/intelligence or they don't so why the procrastination?

Last edited by Tony Bennett on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Verdi

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 21.09.15 15:04

Mo, seriously, what is your problem with a moderator editing a post for a typo?

And while I'm here, please tell the members of your other forum to stop gossiping about Tony and Verdi being the same person.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 21.09.15 15:13

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Mo, seriously, what is your problem with a moderator editing a post for a typo?

And while I'm here, please tell the members of your other forum to stop gossiping about Tony and Verdi being the same person.
I haven't actually seen any other posts being edited for typo's by moderators before.  What other people say on the other forum about Tony and Verdi - alas I have no control as I have no control here.

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 21.09.15 15:18

@Mo wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Mo, seriously, what is your problem with a moderator editing a post for a typo?

I haven't actually seen any other posts being edited for typo's by moderators before.  What other people say on the other forum about Tony and Verdi - alas I have no control as I have no control here.
You do surprise me, considering how all our posts are scrutinised over there.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 16:51

@Mo wrote:  This one Verdi - you are a silly billy aren't you.

Nah - more of a terdi verdi I think.

I don't pay any attention to the small print, too tedious.  I know I made one correction - my original text read '..no resolution in site', which should of course be sight.  Now that is crass!!  The rest of my post appears to be as I originally wrote, I can only think Tony Bennett corrected my sloppy transcription of the LBC interview with John O'Connor.  I see no problem with that - can't have slap-dash people like me posting false information on the forum can we?

Not that it matters one iota.  Least of all to you I hope as it was my post that was edited, thanks all the same for bringing it to my attention  thumbsup !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 16:59

@aquila wrote:

dance
@Verdi

Please stop making me laugh or I'll have your guts for garters. laughat
We aim to please..

.. cock a leg!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.09.15 18:01

@Verdi wrote:@Mo wrote:  This one Verdi - you are a silly billy aren't you.

I don't pay any attention to the small print, too tedious.  I know I made one correction - my original text read '..no resolution in site', which should of course be sight.  Now that is crass!!  The rest of my post appears to be as I originally wrote, I can only think Tony Bennett corrected my sloppy transcription of the LBC interview with John O'Connor. 
Just for the record, the one and only word I corrected was 'cay' which should have been 'can'. So, @ Verdi, it was indeed an error by your keyboard. 

I wouldn't be so bold as to correct an attempted transcription by someone, I would reply with what I knew or thought were the right words.

But this incident does throw light on another aspect of the current situation. At 11.01 last night, CMOMM had a new member, here, 'mcloy'. He came on this thread only to query why I was editing Verdi's posts. He was banned shortly afterwards.

A member here who is also a member of candyfloss's forum kindly informed me this morning that 'mcloy' was a deliberate 'sockpuppet' created by one of candyfloss's members, 'marina'. This is only the latest of several such incidents. Members may not be aware of how many there have been from members of that forum.   

Moreover, they were laughing and boasting about this on a thread titled 'fleffer' and 'Verdi' - which is about my alleged 'socks' on this forum.

Now, older members and former Mods will know that the 'fleffer' account was specifically set up for me at the time of my prosecution for contempt of court by the McCanns. It was tp enable me to post about certain subjects without risking further legal action by the McCanns. That account was closed long ago.

Several members on candyfloss's forum continue to loudly insist that I am Verdi - and several other people. Over there, they have specifically accused me of being plebgate, aiyoyo, Verdi, Mark Willis and Blue Bag - amongst others. It's as if anyone who agrees with me about anything is immediately suspect.

I recently wrote to candyfloss and once again formally denied that I was any of the above-named and invited her to cease her members continually making these false accusations. She promised to do something, but already there are these recent comments and one of her members comes across to disturb us. 

What a shame that a new Madeleine forum spends such a huge amount of time and efforts gossiping and making up these absurd allegations, not to mention their having SIX very long threads withliterally thousands of posts basically denigrating the work we are doing here and making more false claims about us.

It's not cricket.

And it's most certainly not about what really happened to Madeleine McCann

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 21.09.15 18:10

@Tony Bennett wrote:

I don't pay any attention to the small print, too tedious.  I know I made one correction - my original text read '..no resolution in site', which should of course be sight.  Now that is crass!!  The rest of my post appears to be as I originally wrote, I can only think Tony Bennett corrected my sloppy transcription of the LBC interview with John O'Connor. 
Just for the record, the one and only word I corrected was 'cay' which should have been 'can'. So, @ Verdi, it was indeed an error by your keyboard. 

I wouldn't be so bold as to correct an attempted transcription by someone, I would reply with what I knew or thought were the right words.

But this incident does throw light on another aspect of the current situation. At 11.01 last night, CMOMM had a new member, here, 'mcloy'. He came on this thread only to query why I was editing Verdi's posts. He was banned shortly afterwards.

A member here who is also a member of candyfloss's forum kindly informed me this morning that 'myclo' was a deliberate 'sockpuppet' created by one of candyfloss's members, 'marina'. This is only the latest of several such incidents. Members may not be aware of how many there have been from members of that forum.   

Moreover, they were laughing and boasting about this on a thread titled 'fleffer' and 'Verdi' - which is about my alleged 'socks' on this forum.

Now, older members and former Mods will know that the 'fleffer' account was specifically set up for me at the time of my prosecution for contempt of court by the McCanns. It was tp enable me to post about certain subjects without risking further legal action by the McCanns. That account was closed long ago.

Several members on candyfloss's forum continue to loudly insist that I am Verdi - and several other people. Over there, they have specifically accused me of being plebgate, aiyoyo, Verdi, Mark Willis and Blue Bag - amongst others. It's as if anyone who agrees with me about anything is immediately suspect.

I recently wrote to candyfloss and once again formally denied that I was any of the above-named and invited her to cease her members continually making these false accusations. She promised to do something, but already there are these recent comments and one of her members comes across to disturb us. 

What a shame that a new Madeleine forum spends such a huge amount of time and efforts gossiping and making up these absurd allegations, not to mention their having SIX very long threads withliterally thousands of posts basically denigrating the work we are doing here and making more false claims about us.

It's not cricket.

After this post, the forum "over there" will go into overdrive. As you say, Tony, much of what's typed on the other forum is gossip about this forum, or a forum member. And to cap it all, much of the time, there are pages and pages of typing, by one or two members over there, telling their readers how they don't gossip, while, at the same time, running this forum into the ground.

I am biding my time until  I am accused of being one of Tony's socks. thumbsup

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 21:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:

A member here who is also a member of candyfloss's forum kindly informed me this morning that 'mcloy' was a deliberate 'sockpuppet' created by one of candyfloss's members, 'marina'. This is only the latest of several such incidents. Members may not be aware of how many there have been from members of that forum.   

It's not cricket.

Thankee for that!  My laptop is bless-ed with a ZERTY keyboard.  Mix that with my setting it to QERTY (which naturally messes with the layout of the keys) a US of A spell check (which I keep turning off but it keeps turning itself back on again) and my having two left feet - a cocktail for typographical disaster!

Anyone with half a grain of savvy can see that wee are not thee - not a single thing to make a comparison other than agreement on different aspects of the case!

Pity they haven't got anything better to discuss than your sock drawer - I for one wouldn't fancy rummaging about in it  sad !  Best of it is, reading between the lines I reckon some of the renegades over yonder agree with views posted on this forum - only they wouldn't dare openly admit it.  Cerberus is guarding the gates of the devils very own inferno.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by guest12345 on 22.09.15 12:37

John O'Connor is an ex Policeman

Sonia Poulton is a journo.

Neither have exposure to the on-going, live police files and evidence.

Both in fact have exactly the same information references as anyone on here....the PJ Public Interest files (a subset of the entire file set held by OG) and the internet.

Both will have appeared to do one thing...promote themselves.

Both can easily have anything they say discredited at the drop of a hat as it will be speculation and opinion only.

guest12345

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.09.15 13:13

guest12345 wrote:

"Sonia Poulton is a journo."
------------------

Now, 'that', imo, is pure 'speculation'! laughat

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by guest12345 on 22.09.15 14:24

@jeanmonroe wrote:guest12345 wrote:

"Sonia Poulton is a journo."
------------------

Now, 'that', imo,  is pure 'speculation'! laughat
Agreed. Should say "is trying to be a journo"

guest12345

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 22.09.15 17:20

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:All you need to know with Poulton is: Journalist, SKY, TPV and The Sun and Hutton.
I would not trust her with a blue tennis bag.
Not unless it was a Houdini tribute act!
Nah, she's not into that racquet...
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.15 21:25

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:All you need to know with Poulton is: Journalist, SKY, TPV and The Sun and Hutton.
I concede, it's in the bag - game set and match to you !

Must have been thinking of Houdunnit..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 23.09.15 12:41

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
I concede, it's in the bag - game set and match to you !

Must have been thinking of Houdunnit..
LOL   high5  - or maybe Houdi-elbow, with Spit the Dog, in the 5A room. 
Look, anyone can find themselves incarcerated in a large sports bag which then locks itself, as well you know.
Have to say in all the years I have used any sort of bag I have never used the word "hide" when "putting" something in a bag has always been far more appropriate.
I wonder what the brain-before-caution utterance from Payne meant?
No prizes for providing the obvious answer.   dance
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.09.15 13:12

@Mark Willis wrote:
Payne...used the word "hide", when "putting" something in a bag has always been far more appropriate.

I wonder what the brain-before-caution utterance from Payne meant?
Did Rachael Oldfield also provide another clue?

David Payne: "Err he certainly didn't have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I...There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or...

Rachael Oldfield: "If you take the common sense approach and look at timings and the fact they are medics and there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child".

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 23.09.15 19:06

I remember that, Tony. They just cannot help themselves, tripping over their subconscious thoughts, which, unfortunately for them, confirm their duplicity, clumsily followed by inept sophistry.
I have no idea how any of the Tapas 9 passed their medical exams. They string together sentences like Stevie Wonder mending a trawl net.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.09.15 14:13

Brenda Leyland died on 4th October.  
SP said she will coincide her trailer release date with that of Brenda Leyland's death anniversary...less than 10 days to count down now... so let's see......

If her trailer appears next month I will eat my apple  err not the fruit, the hardware I mean.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.09.15 0:32

@aiyoyo wrote:Brenda Leyland died on 4th October.  
SP said she will coincide her trailer release date with that of Brenda Leyland's death anniversary...less than 10 days to count down now... so let's see......

If her trailer appears next month I will eat my apple  err not the fruit, the hardware I mean.
Could it be the same trailer promised two or three months ago I wonder?  I think the end product would be more desirable than another teaser.

Still, best to err on the side of caution - you might be needing this..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 04.10.15 13:57

http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/

DIRECTOR'S NOTE
I chose this particular clip for the trailer because it is the most frequently repeated comment I have heard since I started researching this story.
People, no matter how sympathetic, struggle to understand why Kate McCann did not comply with the Portuguese Police questions.
Kate and Gerry McCann benefit from excellent media relations and enjoy extensive coverage, however journalists and TV presenters have failed to confront the many inconsistencies. And no one has directly asked them the question in this trailer.
In the interests of transparency, I believe this is a fair question to ask Kate McCann. The public have contributed millions of pounds to the search for her daughter - and continue to - and at a time of global austerity and when one child goes missing every five minutes.
Sonia Poulton
garfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.10.15 14:37

Garfy, please excuse me: is this serious, or what is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.10.15 14:47

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

On this mornings LBC

Post by willowthewisp on 04.10.15 16:32

Hi Verdi,
I have looked at the clip of the film and read part of the page writing,but felt the need not to proceed with it when Sonia makes reference to what crimes had the late Mrs Brenda Leyland committed, which has been confirmed as none.
So why didn't the beloved Sonia door step "Martin and large Ankles" over the dossier T**ls' handed to Bernard Hogan Howe from a Family member?
Why hasn't she asked BHH about his involvement of the charity event he attended for the Parents missing child,Madeleine, the one he stated might have met her demise, but ever so quickly retracted on a Radio Broadcast, what are you hiding behind Bernard, another slight of hand by the Met,eg Daniel Morgan Murder,Ruperts cronies and clan involvement?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/