The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

On this mornings LBC: Sonia Poulton and John O'Connor

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: On this mornings LBC: Sonia Poulton and John O'Connor

Post by Verdi on 20.09.15 12:51

Mo wrote:I usually like reading threads on this forum but am becoming fed-up with the tittle tattle about Sonia by Tony, Mark and Verdi.  You seem to be acting like a tag team, to you to me, to you to me.  As I see it John O'Connor has now retired and won't be fully up to speed with the case so he has only given his opinion and not that of OG.  As for Sonia the problem there is she probably knows just a bit more than you!  You keep harping on about Richard D Halls DVD's which I might add the first set were excellent- as for Phantoms it was like a script from the forum.  I purchased the DVD's by the way and didn't wait to watch them FOC!  Give it a rest please!!!
Sorry Mo, that you find my interest in the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' offensive, I can only suggest you avoid reading threads relative to the subject matter.  Can only speak for myself but all the time she puts herself up front with promises of new developments, you will find me waiting on the doorstep (to coin a phrase) in fervent anticipation of a release date for this promised documentary slash film.

Believe it or not, I'm genuinely interested to see this long awaited production.  After all the promises and little teasers she's caste to whet the appetite, I don't think it unreasonable to question the delay/s, nor indeed to question her true motives which would appear to be contrary to expectations.

You say John O'Connor is a retired policeman and most likely not up to speed on the case.  I totally agree but will add if that be the case he is perhaps  the wrong person to be interviewed on the subject.  IF his input was supposed to be an opinion of the amount of money spent on the case, then he should have confined his words to that alone and not commented on the parents position nor the official Portuguese police investigation - thus inviting criticism.  

I grant you, it is possible that Poulton knows more than me about this case but I do find that hard to believe considering her relatively late appearance on the scene.  I wonder if she's ever read the PJ files?  I fear she is being guided by the wrong star which could so easily result in unmitigated disaster rather than what I have been hoping for - 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'. 

I really hope I'm wrong and she will fulfill her promises in good time.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 20.09.15 13:20

sallypelt wrote:
Richard IV wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:I also watched, the phantoms by Richard hall ,last night . Mo I agree it was like you mentioned ,all the things we have all been aware of over ages now . I think that mr Bennett had helped him with info too . that's what I had thought before I watched it . I mean no disrespect to anyone trying to look into all this , but I just am getting fed up with the problems of people getting at each other ,possably a whole lot of what we think we have learned ,will be just floss at end of it . joyce1938

I`m pleased Richard D. Hall has made these videos - I know most sceptics know most of it but he is also managing to reach a larger audience who don`t know all the details.

As for the sniping, I agree with you Joyce - it`s getting beyond ugly.
On the subject or RDH, I was watching Youtube late last night and the interview with Stephen Birch. I didn't take too much notice initially, but I was curious about his claims, as there's been so much written about it, but I haven't really be that interested. I brushed it off as him being another nut job. HOWEVER, listening to what he was saying, and putting aside the "Madeleine's under the driveway" theory, I can't fault what he says. Everything that he says about S Carpenter and the proximity of Murat's garden to apartment 5A, and the activities of the T9 on the 3 May 2007 are all spot on.

This is the link to the Youtube interview. I don't know what others think about it, but it would be interesting to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQcjm4un9gs
I am listening to it and am half way through.  I didn`t know that Berry and Balu saw GM at the back of RM`s property at 10.20pm.

I must say that SB`s findings were credible until he started losing credibility, by maybe answering questions when he`d had a few, and acting a bit bonkers.  His reputation then waned IMO.

Next bit I didn`t know was about SC and MJS witness statements missing and the large amount of money allegedly paid into MJS`s company account.

ETA Going off topic here I know - perhaps we should transfer over to SB`s thread.  What do other posters think.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 20.09.15 13:43

Richard IV wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Richard IV wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:I also watched, the phantoms by Richard hall ,last night . Mo I agree it was like you mentioned ,all the things we have all been aware of over ages now . I think that mr Bennett had helped him with info too . that's what I had thought before I watched it . I mean no disrespect to anyone trying to look into all this , but I just am getting fed up with the problems of people getting at each other ,possably a whole lot of what we think we have learned ,will be just floss at end of it . joyce1938

I`m pleased Richard D. Hall has made these videos - I know most sceptics know most of it but he is also managing to reach a larger audience who don`t know all the details.

As for the sniping, I agree with you Joyce - it`s getting beyond ugly.
On the subject or RDH, I was watching Youtube late last night and the interview with Stephen Birch. I didn't take too much notice initially, but I was curious about his claims, as there's been so much written about it, but I haven't really be that interested. I brushed it off as him being another nut job. HOWEVER, listening to what he was saying, and putting aside the "Madeleine's under the driveway" theory, I can't fault what he says. Everything that he says about S Carpenter and the proximity of Murat's garden to apartment 5A, and the activities of the T9 on the 3 May 2007 are all spot on.

This is the link to the Youtube interview. I don't know what others think about it, but it would be interesting to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQcjm4un9gs
I am listening to it and am half way through.  I didn`t know that Berry and Balu saw GM at the back of RM`s property at 10.20pm.

I must say that SB`s findings were credible until he started losing credibility, by maybe answering questions when he`d had a few, and acting a bit bonkers.  His reputation then waned IMO.

Next bit I didn`t know was about SC and MJS witness statements missing and the large amount of money allegedly paid into MJS`s company account.

ETA Going off topic here I know - perhaps we should transfer over to SB`s thread.  What do other posters think.

Richard, I am aware of SC missing first statement, but there is the one that he gave to the Leicester police. That is quite extensive. I believe his wife gave a statement to, but it's never been made available. If I am mistaken about his wife's statement, then please could someone let me know.

I am aware about the calls "Maddie, Maddie" heard by SC's wife? around 9:10-9:20 pm on the 3rd May. So, by discrediting SB outright, are we missing something?  Is there something that he knows that we don't?

Stay on topic, please.  Mod.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.09.15 14:09

Tony Bennett wrote:There is no way on earth that the mainstream media are going to change tack on this case

I go along with that - that MSM won't change tack, unless the 'abduction' as official line is changed.

I think Sonia was invited on simply to lend support for Grange to continue and to suggest to the listeners that there might be significant developments in the months ahead -which is exactly what she did do.

My deduction is she wasn't invited. RatherAndrew Pierce of LBC (Leading Britain's Conversation) might have been approached by SP, thus meeting her objective to plug her film.

Why I say this - because Andrew Pierce seemed clueless about SP's film that she'd to correct him on the such basic info as duration she spent working on the film.  It shows he didn't have even basic info regarding her work and hadn't bothered to gather basic info or basic research on the work of the person/s he invited to his in-conversation, which is not usual of what hosts do if they are in control.
He did not ask them any questions.  He did not ask SP to elaborate about her film, neither did he ask them who their source was when they alleged to knowing of resolution/development in OG .  Even Andrew Pierce must know they can't have gotten that from OG.

LBC isn't mainstream nationwide. We have not heard of Andrew Pierce or LBC's interest in McCann's case, why now?

Also, Andrew Pierce came across as totally clueless about other aspects of the case.  Apart from saying the obvious ie general common knowledge info given out in the MSM, he does not seem clued in on the case, neither did he engage them in interactive conservations in a radio-talk-progamme that is supposed to be on "Leading Britain's conversation".  Who was leading it ?  Not Andrew Pierce  !

You'd think if the radio host was interested in having conversation with guests that he invited onto his programme he would involve them in interactive exchanges of conversation, and not just be about letting them say their respective piece and that was it.  It gives the impression the interest in talking about the Mccann's case did not originate from him, but from the other side. I won't discount the probability that John O' Connor came on the programme at the behest of SP, as a side cast.

As for SP, she has proved once again her inept use of language.  When she said " we are treating the McCanns differently" and "we are in the realms of something else altogether" you have to wonder at her definition of "we". She can't have regarded/included herself an official authority on the McCanns case.....surely!  

Her "one child goes missing every 5 minutes" can't have been factual - likely she nicked that from the infamous ambassador, Kate McCann. Not a good sign - meaning she hadn't done her own research.

The rests of what she said were mainly her opinions on Grange as well as plugging of her documentary.  There was absolutely no leading questions from Andrew Pierce. He showed no interest in asking/finding out for his audience more about SP's film, on why she interests herself in the case, why she got herself involved in the case?

All those are indications (to me anyway) that he'd been approached (hence used as platform) rather than he being interested in the case that brought about the conversation topic during his watch.

Just my take on it, that's all.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 20.09.15 14:37

Tony Bennett wrote:
Mo wrote:I usually like reading threads on this forum but am becoming fed-up with the tittle tattle about Sonia by Tony, Mark and Verdi.  You seem to be acting like a tag team, to you to me, to you to me.

I would suggest that the three of us are concerned for the truth in this case and are therefore united in our doubt about someone who has not demonstrated respect for the truth in this case so far

Although there has been a few snippets from Sonia I am not understanding 'not demonstrated respect for the truth'

As I see it John O'Connor has now retired and won't be fully up to speed with the case so he has only given his opinion and not that of OG.  

He always says exactly what the powers-that-be want him to say. LBC knew exactly what they were doing by inviting him and Sonia Poulton on to their show, and knew in advance what they were going to say. They knew Sonia Poulto nwould not dare to rock the boat 

Do do you know all this as fact?

As for Sonia the problem there is she probably knows just a bit more than you!  

She must have learned a lot in the past 2 years, then, since she gave credence to the attention-seeking crackpots Birch and Shrimpton. What does she actually know more about? Grange? The McCanns' private investigators? What really happened to Madeleine? Whether the Last Photo is genuine or photoshopped? Whether Martin Smith was an honest witness?  

Sonia I would assume must have learned a lot in the past 2 years.  As Sonia has already said there has been a lot more research than she thought (avenues leading to others). I am sure she is doing what other journalists do when making a documentary. I think we have to remember here that there is an ongoing investigation so whatever Sonia has come up with she will have to give two sides to the story.

You keep harping on about Richard D Halls DVD's

Because they are informative  and successful

Personally I thought the first set of DVD's were fab and Phantoms a flop ( no disrespect to RD Hall). IMO

which I might add the first set were excellent - as for Phantoms it was like a script from the forum.  

Is that a bad thing?

See above

I purchased the DVD's by the way and didn't wait to watch them FOC!  Give it a rest please!!!

Right from the outset I said that if Sonia Poulton was capable of making an informative and revelatory documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, then I would be all for it. I've spoken up this morning because, once again, I see signs on what she said on the LBC broadcast yesterday that she is not going to deliver anything like what she's promised. But you've asked nicely, so I'll try and not mention her for a while  

There's an ongoing investigation - you have no idea what is in the documentary just speculating from a 5 Minute or so interview on the radio.  Thank you for your last sentence roses

Just one other thing Tony, if you find any typo's please do not correct as you have done with Verdi up thread - It would make me feel like I was back at school! 

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 20.09.15 14:39

Mark Willis wrote:
Mo wrote:I usually like reading threads on this forum but am becoming fed-up with the tittle tattle about Sonia by Tony, Mark and Verdi.  You seem to be acting like a tag team, to you to me, to you to me.  As I see it John O'Connor has now retired and won't be fully up to speed with the case so he has only given his opinion and not that of OG.  As for Sonia the problem there is she probably knows just a bit more than you!  You keep harping on about Richard D Halls DVD's which I might add the first set were excellent- as for Phantoms it was like a script from the forum.  I purchased the DVD's by the way and didn't wait to watch them FOC!  Give it a rest please!!!
No. 
No one is part of any team, here. We all have our own opinions.
Do not conflate your observation with reality.
Poulton and Hutton are a team and their record so far would make a no-legged man run away.
I doubt that anyone knows any more than anyone else, apart from two slightly unpopular doctors, as were.
What can I say Mark Willis - Nothing!

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.09.15 14:42

Mark Willis wrote:If there is any "untold bit" that in any way denigrates the McStory then she can kiss goodbye to her reserved seat on SKY. So expect nothing useful. We saw her on TPV, we saw her & Hutton's detrimental-to-the-truth Sun nonsense.
So, TPV, The Sun and SKY = what? Answer? Junk. Advice? Avoid.

The sky isn't going to fall in even if her "untold bit" remains untold, if it's going to be about exposing identities of trolls.
It will not be relevant to Madeleine disappearance, but something else incidental to the case, that will have no impact to the trial if it comes to that.

The Police have more important things to do than clamp down on immature imbeciles trolling one another. Her 'untold bit' even if it's going to shatter a few people's good names, and shock the general public, at most it will take a toll on the identified trolls, but in the general scheme of things it will be far removed from facts surrounding the disappearance, and thus a separate law infringement matter where the law is concerned.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.09.15 15:00

joyce1938 wrote:I also watched The Phantoms by Richard Hall last night.  Mo, I agree it was like you mentioned, all the things we have all been aware of over ages now.  I think that Mr Bennett had helped him with info too. That's what I had thought before I watched it.  I mean no disrespect to anyone trying to look into all this, but I just am getting fed up with the problems of people getting at each other, possibly a whole lot of what we think we have learned will be just floss at end of it. joyce1938

I agree with you only in that  I think the bringing of Richard D Hall into the equation is not wise.
I don't purport to know what SP's documentary is going to be about, but she did hint at the content and it seems it's no way going to be anything like that of Richard D Hall, entirely different category of contents.
Richard D Hall videos in my opinion are very good.  Very informative to newbies to the case.
Whereas if SP's film is going to be about trolls......that's another thing else ...
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 20.09.15 15:32

Verdi wrote:
Sorry Mo, that you find my interest in the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' offensive, I can only suggest you avoid reading threads relative to the subject matter.  Can only speak for myself but all the time she puts herself up front with promises of new developments, you will find me waiting on the doorstep (to coin a phrase) in fervent anticipation of a release date for this promised documentary slash film.

Verdi I've never said I find your interest offensive - what I get fed up with is the regurgitating of her past performances.  Sonia has said herself it has taken much longer than anticipated because of avenues leading to others.

Believe it or not, I'm genuinely interested to see this long awaited production.  After all the promises and little teasers she's caste to whet the appetite, I don't think it unreasonable to question the delay/s, nor indeed to question her true motives which would appear to be contrary to expectations.

I am genuinely interested too but have to keep in mind there is still an ongoing investigation.  I am not understanding what you mean with regard to her true motives?

You say John O'Connor is a retired policeman and most likely not up to speed on the case.  I totally agree but will add if that be the case he is perhaps  the wrong person to be interviewed on the subject.  IF his input was supposed to be an opinion of the amount of money spent on the case, then he should have confined his words to that alone and not commented on the parents position nor the official Portuguese police investigation - thus inviting criticism.  

I agree

I grant you, it is possible that Poulton knows more than me about this case but I do find that hard to believe considering her relatively late appearance on the scene.  I wonder if she's ever read the PJ files?  I fear she is being guided by the wrong star which could so easily result in unmitigated disaster rather than what I have been hoping for - 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'. 

I don't know of any journalist who sticks to one subject throughout their career - you know what I mean, to be the 'font of all knowledge' about one subject.  Sonia I assume works like other journalists - gathers information   interviews and then passes to somebody else to make a programme out of it.

Only time will tell - but I am keeping in mind the ongoing investigation so I'm not expecting the culprit (s) to be outed!  roses

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.09.15 18:12

aiyoyo wrote:
The sky isn't going to fall in even if her "untold bit" remains untold...
@ aiyoyo    I fully agree with you.  If, for the sake of argument, Joe Bloggs bragged about making a documentary, and kept on making false promises and claims about it - and then it never happened - it wouldn't matter in the least.

But despite telling Mo I would refrain, and mindful that Richard IV might brand this post as 'beyond ugly', I am nevertheless going to return to Sonia Poulton because of this...

I am not in the slightest bit bothered if her documentary doesn't appear - because we already have two very good ones in mass circulation.

But I am concerned that Sonia Poulton may indeed be preparing or assisting with the making of some kind of film which is quite contrary to what we have all been led by her to believe itwas going to be.

That would be an act of treachery by her.

And she has form for acts of treachery.

As is known, she purported to 'befriend' and 'help' a child sexual abuse victim - but then made money out of her by using all that the lady had told her, to write a tabloid article excoriating her as a dysfunctional hater and troublemaker.

And she even has recent form for an act of treachery in the Madeleine McCann case - something I omitted from my previous post.

Let me just remind members of what happened.

1. About 2 months after Brenda Leyland was hounded to death by SKY News reporter Martin Brunt and his editor and producers, she tweeted an appeal for volunteers to speak to 'one of the mainstream media' about the Madeleine McCann case.

2. In her tweet (I don't have it to hand but maybe someone can produce it) she said these words, or words very similar: 'Opportunity to talk about the case'.

3. There was quite a lot of comment about this on Twitter, FB, the forums etc. A great many people thought this was a genuine exercise and that maybe, at last, the media, were beginning to 'turn the corner' and examine all the doubts about the McCanns' abduction claim.

4. Several people volunteered (not me), albeit reluctantly, tweeting things like: 'Hi Sonia, if you can't find anyone else, then I'm willing to have a go - I know quite a lot about the case'.

5. She-who-may-not-be-named also volunteered, publicly, on Twitter.

6. Some time after, Sonia Poulton let it be known that she had found someone to be interviewed (I can't recall now how soon it was that we learnt that it would be she-who-may-not-be named).

7. During the weeks that followed, she-who-may-not-be-named told us to expect something exciting and good in one of the tabloids.

8. When however we opened the pages of Rupert Murdoch's Sun, one Saturday in February, we discovered this:

That Britain's best read daily newspaper had a 2-page article about internet trolls, heavily featuring she-who-may-not-be-named as an 'anti-McCann bitch' who 'got a buzz' from 'attacking and squishing' pro-McCanns on Twitter.

It was a dreadful article that set back our cause no end.

Sonia Poulton...

1. Lied about the purpose of the article
2. Knew that the article would be about internet trolls
3. Chose she-who-must-not-be-named above all others to be interviewed by the Sun
4. (judging by comments that both have made since) Made money for herself and she-who-must-not-be-named.

This was no less than an act of betrayal and treachery against our cause.

I am sure that this was a deliberate set-up for the Sun by Sonia Poulton.

She talked the talk about how beastly Murdoch's man Martin Brunt had been to Brenda Leyland.

But since then, she co-operated with Murdoch's Sun to damage our cause, and has freely taken the Murdoch shilling time after time in recent months on the SKY News sofa.

We should not forget it.

And another thing.

Anyone who calls this forum a 'cess-pit', like 'Blacksmith', former member here 'The Slave' (A-KW) and latterly Sonia Poulton is never going to get an easy ride from me. 

A lot of very hard work by a great many people has gone into this forum, only for Sonia Poulton to label it as a 'cess-pit'.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.09.15 20:11

Mo wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Verdi I've never said I find your interest offensive - what I get fed up with is the regurgitating of her past performances.  Sonia has said herself it has taken much longer than anticipated because of avenues leading to others.

I am genuinely interested too but have to keep in mind there is still an ongoing investigation.  I am not understanding what you mean with regard to her true motives?

I agree

I don't know of any journalist who sticks to one subject throughout their career - you know what I mean, to be the 'font of all knowledge' about one subject.  Sonia I assume works like other journalists - gathers information   interviews and then passes to somebody else to make a programme out of it.

Only time will tell - but I am keeping in mind the ongoing investigation so I'm not expecting the culprit (s) to be outed!  roses
I agree in principal but such as the documentary project boasted by Poulton, I would view as investigative journalism, a specialized form in itself.  This form of journalism I believe involves thorough research of a single subject selected by an individual journalist until every aspect of research  is exhausted - then and only then would the final product be published.  Run of the mill journalism, as I think you describe, only reports on current affairs, sport, popular culture or whatever else, on a daily here and now basis.  Therefore thorough subject research is not a requirement.

Frankly I don't believe she is a journalist of any description, not in the true sense of the word.  Yes, she says she is but if I had a letter printed in the Times I could say I'm a writer or social commentator (now who does that remind me of?) but any rational thinker would realize it's total nonsense and that I'm nothing but a fantasist.  Chasing people around the country with a video camera and microphone doesn't equate to journalism - even avant-garde freelance journalists have to maintain some degree of integrity and restraint, otherwise no self respecting media outlet would take them seriously - now who does that remind me of?

I can understand that some might find it tedious (hence the suggestion that you avoid the subject) but the reason for criticism leveled at Poulton has been repeated over and over again on the forum.  She dishes out little hints and teasers of what to expect, makes promises that are not forthcoming and excuses for not fulfilling her declared intentions.  Reason enough to incite criticism IMO.

The investigation was ongoing when Poulton first announced her intended documentary (now referred to as a film) so I can't see how that has any bearing on the many delays.  Any professional in the field of media would automatically be aware of likely ramifications that may affect their project which I would expect to be considered before commencement of production - not to tackle obstacles as and when they arise, like legal complications which would only result in further delays and costs.  Another important factor IMO - who is financing this documentary slash film that has elongated the expected release from about two weeks to over one year?  I doubt if Poulton has the resources to finance the project so someone else must be backing her.  Now who would be so foolish as to finance a project with no anticipated production timescale, no clear purpose, no guaranteed result?

Neigh!  Either she is working on a specific project financed by some media outlet or other fraudster or she is talking out of her rear quarters.  Whatever I don't believe she's being entirely honest about her true purpose - let's face it, look who she's hooked-up with.  Hardly the crème de la crème ‎is it?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 20.09.15 20:22

One thing for sure, Pilger she ain't.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 20.09.15 21:39

I just want to clarify what I meant about the "untold bit".

I am obviously not making it clear. I agree SP is no journalist/whatever.

I think she is merely jumping on the wagon.

But I think the title - " The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann" is her future insurance policy.

I agree she has failed to come up with the promised "docu/film" which is almost certainly because of legality issues. But just in case she wants this title should the opportunity arise where she can proceed with said docu/film.

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 21.09.15 6:41

Angelique wrote:I just want to clarify what I meant about the "untold bit".

But I think the title - " The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann" is her future insurance policy.

I agree she has failed to come up with the promised "docu/film" which is almost certainly because of legality issues. But just in case she wants this title should the opportunity arise where she can proceed with said docu/film.
 I agree with you that this title is her insurance policy. She's doing no more than dangling the proverbial carrot in front of a donkey. IMO, she's blackmailing the media with a "I know more than you do so pay me to sit on your sofa and further my career". 

If Sonia Poulton's documentary is going to be called "The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann" then surely that means she knows something that no one else knows? 

So why isn't she telling the police what she knows? Doesn't she want Madeleine to be found?

Isn't she perverting the course of justice by withholding information for a purpose of a possible future documentary?

IMO she's doing nothing more than to aiming to make money out of Madeleine.

And that's despicable.
hogwash

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.09.15 7:16

hogwash wrote:

So why isn't she telling the police what she knows? Doesn't she want Madeleine to be found?
Good question.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 21.09.15 9:02

All you need to know with Poulton is: Journalist, SKY, TPV and The Sun and Hutton.
I would not trust her with a blue tennis bag.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 21.09.15 9:14

Mark Willis wrote:All you need to know with Poulton is: Journalist, SKY, TPV and The Sun and Hutton.
big grin
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 21.09.15 10:24

Quote from Tony yesterday about Sonia. I can't remember hearing about this case before.

As is known, she purported to 'befriend' and 'help' a child sexual abuse victim - but then made money out of her by using all that the lady had told her, to write a tabloid article excoriating her as a dysfunctional hater and troublemaker.
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.09.15 10:44

Amy Dean wrote:Quote from Tony yesterday about Sonia. I can't remember hearing about this case before.

The incident is reported here:

http://zoompad.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/sonia-poulton-should-get-oscar-for-her.html

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.09.15 11:19

Mark Willis wrote:All you need to know with Poulton is: Journalist, SKY, TPV and The Sun and Hutton.
So far what has been visually promoted by Poulton with regard to the 'untold story' is the following:

Sonia and a cameraman having their photograph taken outside the front door of the home of the McCanns.

Sonia Poulton's presence with Clarence Mitchell on polling day.

Rosalinde Hutton's expose of being a troll in The Sun (no picture of Sonia)

Rosalinde Hutton standing looking at a camera at the infamous lake where the anonymous dossier interview took place (no picture of Sonia's presence).

Sonia Poulton at the inquest of Brenda Leyland in a coffee shop with supporters and cameraman.

There have also been Poulton tweets about confronting a member of the public at the inquest who subsequently offered an alternative exit from the courthouse by a court employee (no picture of Sonia's presence).

There have also been twitter/blog/forum reports that a person accompanying Poulton to the inquest was asked to be quiet during the proceedings.

As far as I'm aware - and I stand to be corrected - Poulton, who screamed 'mass murderer' at Ian Duncan Smith in front of a camera did not confront Martin Brunt at Brenda Leyland's trial for a comment - no photograph of Poulton and Brunt. Why would Poulton not seek a comment from Brunt? or at least show herself confronting him in front of a camera?

The TPV interviews with Birch and Shrimpton were simply incredulous - well that's if you are someone wanting to get at the truth - and the disastrous Hutton interview just added grist to a toxic mill.

Now there is a promise of a trailer on the anniversary of Brenda Leyland's departure. There's no mention of where this trailer will be shown.

Just a lil' observational list.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 21.09.15 11:32

If people are so anti Sonia, why on earth are you waiting for it and get irritated it's not come out when you expected it to?  I just  don't really understand where it is your coming from?   joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 11:44

aquila wrote:
So far what has been visually promoted by Poulton with regard to the 'untold story' is the following:

Sonia and a cameraman having their photograph taken outside the front door of the home of the McCanns.

Sonia Poulton's presence with Clarence Mitchell on polling day.

Rosalinde Hutton's expose of being a troll in The Sun (no picture of Sonia)

Rosalinde Hutton standing looking at a camera at the infamous lake where the anonymous dossier interview took place (no picture of Sonia's presence).

Sonia Poulton at the inquest of Brenda Leyland in a coffee shop with supporters and cameraman.

There have also been Poulton tweets about confronting a member of the public at the inquest who subsequently offered an alternative exit from the courthouse by a court employee (no picture of Sonia's presence).

There have also been twitter/blog/forum reports that a person accompanying Poulton to the inquest was asked to be quiet during the proceedings.

As far as I'm aware - and I stand to be corrected - Poulton, who screamed 'mass murderer' at Ian Duncan Smith in front of a camera did not confront Martin Brunt at Brenda Leyland's trial for a comment - no photograph of Poulton and Brunt. Why would Poulton not seek a comment from Brunt? or at least show herself confronting him in front of a camera?

The TPV interviews with Birch and Shrimpton were simply incredulous - well that's if you are someone wanting to get at the truth - and the disastrous Hutton interview just added grist to a toxic mill.

Now there is a promise of a trailer on the anniversary of Brenda Leyland's departure. There's no mention of where this trailer will be shown.

Just a lil' observational list.
The Murdoch empire has been lurking in the shadows since May 2007 so Poulton's liaison therewith does raise an eyebrow or three.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 11:46

Not unless it was a Houdini tribute act!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 11:49

hogwash wrote:
Angelique wrote:I just want to clarify what I meant about the "untold bit".

I agree with you that this title is her insurance policy. She's doing no more than dangling the proverbial carrot in front of a donkey. IMO, she's blackmailing the media with a "I know more than you do so pay me to sit on your sofa and further my career". 

If Sonia Poulton's documentary is going to be called "The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann" then surely that means she knows something that no one else knows? 

Isn't she perverting the course of justice by withholding information for a purpose of a possible future documentary?

IMO she's doing nothing more than to aiming to make money out of Madeleine.

And that's despicable.
thumbsup 

BTW:  User name/avatar - I like it!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.09.15 12:34

@Mo wrote:  Just one other thing Tony, if you find any typo's please do not correct as you have done with Verdi up thread - It would make me feel like I was back at school!

As a matter of interest, where up thread has Tony Bennett corrected a typo?  Dare he - I'll have his guts for gaiters.  If errors made by my keyboard (a good workman always blames his tools) were always picked on, there wouldn't be time left or page space for any discussion.
dance

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum