The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question re: closed forum Mm11

A question re: closed forum Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question re: closed forum Mm11

A question re: closed forum Regist10

A question re: closed forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question re: closed forum Empty A question re: closed forum

Post by Guest 06.12.09 13:02

Is it just coincidence that it was not until the forum was closed that Mr Bennett announced:

Yesterday, the Committee of the Madeleine Foundation met in Evesham, Worcestershire. Please give us a few weeks, and you'll see a lot of new material on our website and a new publication on sale.

www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Clearly he must know that what he puts in writing will need to be scrutinised very carefully as Carter Ruck working on behalf of the McCann family and Madeleine will not tolerate any more misleading publications.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A question re: closed forum Empty Re: A question re: closed forum

Post by Patty O'Daws 06.12.09 14:36

That's daft.

There are people here from many forums so the news would get out whether the forum was closed or not.

Even Ambersuz is a member here if her post is anything to go by on MM

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-fraudster-friends-f84/justagranny-you-ve-gone-too-far-now-t6547.htm
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 06.12.09 14:38

Mr. Bennett is as unstoppable as the energizer bunny. I don't think he feels any of his writings are misleading.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 18:11

The Committee consisits of Bennett, Grenville, Grenvilles Lesbian Wife and SharonL. None live anywhere near there.
So who is paying for the jollies, who paid for it and have you got the receipts for it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Limoncello 06.12.09 19:36

Tony Bennett's batteries just fell out
Limoncello
Limoncello

Activity : 46

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:02

clarity wrote:Is it just coincidence that it was not until the forum was closed that Mr Bennett announced:

Yesterday, the Committee of the Madeleine Foundation met in Evesham, Worcestershire. Please give us a few weeks, and you'll see a lot of new material on our website and a new publication on sale.

www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Clearly he must know that what he puts in writing will need to be scrutinised very carefully as Carter Ruck working on behalf of the McCann family and Madeleine will not tolerate any more misleading publications.

I can say that Tony could not possibly have known that I was going to close the forum. I did it because I was spooked by the westminster ip who had sent the link to this forum to the hospice where my mum is.

Having read a few comments on some forums I realise it's pointless to have this forum closed, so it's back online in full view. As long as we keep debates civil and don't post things we shouldn't be a-posting then I can't see what the problem is.

I also can't seem to keep away from this darn place. There's always something that needs to be done here and new information that needs to be read. It also helps to keep my mind occupied when I'm not at the hospice.

You're all doing fine, and I thank you for that. But let's not stoop to the level of the MM or old 3As please. Let's show people that pro's and anti's can get along on one forum please and there is no hidden agenda. All we want is the truth of what is going on in this very puzzling case that surrounds a missing child.

:flower:
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 06.12.09 21:17

thanks for opening it again.

maybe it has some psychological effect: posters here are addressing a lot of people "out there", so its good (to know) the forum is open, visible to them.
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:19

You mean more people can see you talking about your favourite subject.

YOURSELF.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 21:22

murat_fan wrote:You mean more people can see you talking about your favourite subject.

YOURSELF.

You seem to be in a goading mood murat_fan. Where did scrafen talk about himself in that comment>
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:30

jkh wrote:
murat_fan wrote:You mean more people can see you talking about your favourite subject.

YOURSELF.

You seem to be in a goading mood murat_fan. Where did scrafen talk about himself in that comment>

It is Sunday. Scrafen has always talked about himself. No not in that post, but he will
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by simplyme 07.12.09 18:36

I personally am very glad to be able to debate the issues without getting involved in politics, she said, he said, they said etc etc

I am quite happy to debate openly with anyone regarding their beliefs and I hope I never lower myself to score cheap points like some posters. Lets face it we are all adults (I hope) and should be able to live and let live no matter what your beliefs are. I think you should treat posters the way that you would expect to be treated yourself.
simplyme

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 19:01

Hear hear.

Although to be fair that already exists on PFA2.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by simplyme 07.12.09 21:50

Sorry but I beg to differ.....
I joined pfa2, posted my views after being asked and immediately got attacked, motives questioned and generally told i was not welcome! So i immediately resigned.
simplyme

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Hedghog 07.12.09 22:04

clarity wrote:Hear hear.

Not really. Anti's tend to get banned
Albert Hedghog

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 22:13

Albert Hedghog wrote:
clarity wrote:Hear hear.

Not really. Anti's tend to get banned

Rubbish! antis are asked to justify their beliefs and if they post untruths then they get a. set right and b. laughed at if they stubbornly cling to false stories. If you were banned it was for persistently posting lies, it's a high profile case involving an innocent child, there is no excuse for spreading lies. PFA won't stand for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top