The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Dear Kate & Gerry McCann

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Lady...

Post by missbeetle on 12.08.15 8:20

She seems to be either a chick called Chloe George

or a certain Danielle la Verite -

she might be both these characters

(of whom I know nothing)

or neither.

Definitely not Sonia Poulton, though.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Kate & Gerry McCann

Post by worriedmum on 12.08.15 10:51

Does it really matter what she is wearing? Isn't her opinion valid if we decide we don't like her bedroom decor?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.15 23:10

@worriedmum wrote:Does it really matter what she is wearing? Isn't her opinion valid if we decide we don't like her bedroom decor?

Her opinion is valid but rendered ineffective (if not entirely useless) by the inappropriate gear/gestures/venue.  

Pertinently, it's about suitability vs the seriousness of the subject matter covered.  
Anyone wishing to be taken seriously on such a serious matter as posing questions to parents of a missing child might help her cause if she is mindful of proper decorum.

Imagine, if Kate McCann were to be do as this lady did - carelessly attired, chose the bedroom, passed her hands over her body while talking about Madeleine on youtube video, would you regard that as suitable for the purpose?  Conversely, I don't see how someone wishing the Mccanns and viewers at large to take her seriously can be careless/carefree about her appearance etc and yet expects to make an impact or hopes to be taken seriously.  Just my view that there is a code of attire etc to fit every type of occasion and it helps to take that into context if wishing to beget due regards.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.08.15 23:26

@aiyoyo wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Does it really matter what she is wearing? Isn't her opinion valid if we decide we don't like her bedroom decor?

Her opinion is valid but rendered ineffective (if not entirely useless) by the inappropriate gear/gestures/venue.  

Pertinently, it's about suitability vs the seriousness of the subject matter covered.  
Anyone wishing to be taken seriously on such a serious matter as posing questions to parents of a missing child might help her cause if she is mindful of proper decorum.

Imagine, if Kate McCann were to be do as this lady did - carelessly attired, chose the bedroom, passed her hands over her body while talking about Madeleine on youtube video, would you regard that as suitable for the purpose?  Conversely, I don't see how someone wishing the Mccanns and viewers at large to take her seriously can be careless/carefree about her appearance etc and yet expects to make an impact or hopes to be taken seriously.  Just my view that there is a code of attire etc to fit every type of occasion and it helps to take that into context if wishing to beget due regards.
Bloody well said there Aiyoyo.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 17.08.15 7:27

@aiyoyo wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:
Does it really matter what she is wearing? Isn't her opinion valid if we decide we don't like her bedroom decor?

Anyone wishing to be taken seriously on such a serious matter as posing questions to parents of a missing child might help her cause if she is mindful of proper decorum.

Imagine, if Kate McCann were to be do as this lady did - carelessly attired, chose the bedroom, passed her hands over her body while talking about Madeleine on youtube video, would you regard that as suitable for the purpose?  Conversely, I don't see how someone wishing the Mccanns and viewers at large to take her seriously can be careless/carefree about her appearance etc and yet expects to make an impact or hopes to be taken seriously.  Just my view that there is a code of attire etc to fit every type of occasion and it helps to take that into context if wishing to beget due regards.
Bloody well said there Aiyoyo.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I would agree the location is wrong and the attire etc., could have been different. But this is how the young generation connect to other people it seems. I watched this video a long time ago and was dismayed at the very same things mentioned but then what about the "thigh clutching" of Kate?

I would say this was inappropriate especially so in serious interviews.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.08.15 7:42

@aiyoyo wrote:

I tend to agree with aiyoyo, however, this YouTube vid has now been seen by 45,509 people (just checked) - and I rather think that some of those 45,509 viewers may have hopped over to view Richard Hall's full documentary...and that's no bad thing

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.08.15 8:06

@Angelique wrote:I would agree the location is wrong and the attire etc., could have been different. But this is how the young generation connect to other people it seems. 
Yes.

Russell Brand is the king of it (Bedroom Jesus actually).
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 26.08.15 11:18

I was amazed at a few members having a tizzy coz some lady was in a bedroom taking about the McCanns.

Many people, young and old retreat to a bedroom as the rest of the house is occupied or maybe they have a one-bedroom flat. This is where they phone their friends, listen to music, hobby room or surf the net.

I don't think she was plastered in make-up...a bit bitchy , that remark, aquila.

Verdi ...quite a bit out of character there.

Oh, alright, I'll mention aiyoyo...OK?  big grin 

I think we should avoid friendly fire.

I've watched a lot of Danielle's videos and I think she asks a lot of good questions to many people. The questions were much more important than the location or her attire etc.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but here's the Kicker which may or may not apply...

Some people, especially ones who make a lot of videos or have one with a high number of views is asked if they wish to have adverts on their videos. I declined as I had no time to edit further material...a cent or two per click...5 cents has been quoted.

However, these people can with YouTube approval make a business from their videos, going further than just having ads. As you may have noticed , some videos have tease pix so they entice viewers to click on the video. Clicking and length of time a viewer watches for are key elements to making the money. Having a prop or attire can be used to attract viewers. I hope both Danielle and HiDeHo, who really deserves rewarding for all her video work,
are making a lorra lorra dosh. If you are not in the scheme, Lizzy, get in there...lol

Apparently, Jenna Marbles made over 4 million dollars in one year from her videos.

The following is very long but goes into quite a lot of detail...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEw_EoZCl_w
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen this?

Post by DENNISSALLY on 19.05.16 21:59

No I have not come across her but I do agree she is someone I will look up on utube as she is very straight to the point.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 20.05.16 10:35

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
so they can sue me all they like (I live in a tent and I have a debt of 9K)
GOOOD LUK
Living in a tent, Dont make me laff, I'm surprised you managed to attain credit to run up a 9K debt. big grin

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 20.05.16 10:57

One could almost be excused for opining that she was auditioning for a part as an East End barmaid big grin On a more serious note, I appreciate that I keep banging on about this matter of answering questions, but were it somehow made possible to force the McCanns to answer questions, then it would become possible for anyone to demand that others also answer questions about their personal lives etc. There's already been enough erosions of civil liberties in the past 30 yrs. to make privacy as extinct as the good ole days in the south prior to the carpetbagging yankees moving in.

There will obviously be a school of thought which would subscribe to the fact that because the McCanns have consistently requested donations from the public  in order to enable them to search for their daughter, they owe that same public certain explanations, nevertheless, this is a very slippery slope to go down, very slippery indeed.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 29.06.16 0:00

I wonder if Kate and Gerry have just been Carter Rucked by this straight to the point chick?  Next question please flag

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum