The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Could Team McCann be framing Kate McCann?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Team McCann be framing Kate McCann?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 10.08.15 20:40

This was posted on the 3As forum many years ago:

There has been a carefully orchestrated stream of stories about the McCanns.....that were meant to enlighten us about this couple.

Bearing in mind there are a multitude of press injunctions and D notices about this case....each story must be analysed as to why it was written and what was it meant to achieve in the publics perspective of the case ..... whenever we heard a story about either KM or GM... it came from one source only ....that ever friendly McCannpress release machine.

Here is an analysis of media stories - what the story is about and how it looks for Kate McCann.

Story:
We are informed GM answers his questions
Conclusion:
KM looks very bad in this light as someone told her to keep quiet

Story:
We are informed that KM will be consulting Stella McCartny about clothes
Conclusion:
KM seems totally self obssessed behaving as if celebrity is more important to her than the loss of her child.

Story:
We are informed GM saved a person's life on a plane
Conclusion:
He must be a great doctor / good person

Story:
GM has his wallet stolen
Conclusion:
GM is a victim again

Story:
We learn KM has started a diary...in which she writes she wanted to kill Murat
Conclusion:
KM is associated with killing

Story:
GM openly speaks of stories of KM killing MM in a rage in the Vanity Fair Interview
Conclusion:
KM is associated with killing of MM

Story:
We are informed of Hot lips Healy
Conclusion:
KM must be wild, sex crazed.

Story:
We are NOT informed of anything of GM past
Conclusion:
GM must be good as he doesn't seem to have anything in his past

Story:
Pictures are released of KM made up with high lights as if she has posed for some professional studio
Conclusion:
KM comes across as concerned only with her image in the media

Story:
We are informed that MM questioned her mother only why she did not return from the restaurant the night before
Conclusion:
KM is a wicked mother...doing the same so it seems the night afterwards

Story:
We are shown photos / vidoes of GM alwas having a happy time with MM
Conclusion:
GM is a fun loving, kiddy adoring dad....always playing with the children.

Story:
We are informed that GM will be speaking for the couple
Conclusion:
KM by being silent looks suspicious, GM looks together whilst KM looks as if she can only be controlled by silence

Story:
We are informed of Kates difficulty in handling the children
Conclusion:
KM appears as if she cannot be in control

Story:
We are informed of Gerry looking at the last time at MM lying asleep and thinking how lucky he was
Conclusion:
No such loving thoughts of KM's about MM are released to the media

Story:
We are informed of Kate to be photographed in a swimsuit
Conclusion:
KM appears completely doolally

Story:
All of Gerry's relatives give him great character references
Conclusion:
KM is not given this type of coverage...she must be the unstable one

Story:
We are informed of GM's travels all over the world and meetings with important people
Conclusion:
KM not associated with this type of "important" work.

Story:
We are informed of KM wild temper tantrums in Portugal
Conclusion:
KM must have very little restraint

Story:
We are informed by Philomena of a plea deal during Kate's interview
Conclusion:
if such a deal was offered...KM must be the one who killed MM

Stories released into the Media by Team McCann.....who are meant to be representing both KM and GM.... say only positive things about GM and only negative things about KM.

KM would have had no control over their release....GM was handling it and CM putting the machine into action....KM was certainly being talked over by these two and used as their tool to feed a particular story into the media .

Now add to this all the interviews ....Team McCann would have encouraged KM to wear particular types of clothes, earings, have her hair / nails done....all this to reinforce the media stories about someone bessoted more about how she looks than her missing daughter.

And to this add the new behaviour that was to be exhibited on camera...that of GM holding her hand when on camera...GM was meant to look the level headed comforting type by these actions.

Appearance, media stories, silence....all cleverly assembled to create an appropriately "strange and highly suspicious" impression of KM .

No wonder so many are convinced that KM did it.....Many of the stories are about her character....she was being set up by Team McCann....!
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The enigmatic Kate McCann...

Post by missbeetle on 10.08.15 21:06

Thank you for posting up that interesting read, Get'emGoncalo -

- that's pretty much how I see the situation with Kate, too...

I've no rancour towards Kate - I just feel really sorry for her -

she looks as is she's had the life sucked out of her a long time ago.

Whereas Gerry is totally a badmash character in my eyes...!

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Team McCann be framing Kate McCann?

Post by Guest on 10.08.15 21:07

Now, there's a thought!

Certainly nobody did anything to shield her from the spotlights, so eagerly trained upon her

The person, moreover, who did not stop her from publicizing her book had a tough case to answer for. 
It ruined her, and clearly she was unable to see that herself

So why let it happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 10.08.15 21:35

There have been a number of occasions when I feel that Kate has tried to tell us something.

One instance was when she contacted the PJ when Gerry was away, and spoke about a dream that she had. Other instances were:

She felt haunted
She spoke to Madeleine every day in her bedroom
She wished that all their lives would end so that they could be together again

Is Kate being controlled?  Does she subconsciously, want to tell us what really happened to Madeleine?

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 10.08.15 22:12

@Portia wrote:Now, there's a thought!

Certainly nobody did anything to shield her from the spotlights, so eagerly trained upon her

The person, moreover, who did not stop her from publicizing her book had a tough case to answer for. 
It ruined her, and clearly she was unable to see that herself

So why let it happen?

So true.

Did GM even read it first ? - I have vague memories of him or her saying he didn`t. 

I could never understand why TM allowed such a dippy book to be published.  It`s so transparent and reads as though the writer is a child trying to sound like a grown-up.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 11.08.15 16:16

Same thing happened with Patsy Ramsey. The impression was deliberately planted, and there are whole forums who would be quick to tell you, that Patsy killed JonBenet in a rage over 'pottie issues'. [she was 6 and suffered from fecal incontinence, a sure sign of sexual abuse]

It's a threat in case her conscience overwhelms her and she is tempted to tell the world what really happened. All of these carefully arranged undercurrents in the media can quickly be brought to the surface and used to damn her before she can get the words out of her mouth.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 14.08.15 14:32

I don't think there is a need to frame Kate, she is in the middle of this.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Almost judo grips...

Post by missbeetle on 25.08.15 5:37

Check out Gerry's way of holding on to his wife :

No kindness or consideration - just control.

The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.08.15 8:58

@lj wrote:I don't think there is a need to frame Kate, she is in the middle of this.
Yes.

She only has to open her mouth and "team McCann" will be in the same boat.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.08.15 11:17

@missbeetle wrote:Check out Gerry's way of holding on to his wife :

No kindness or consideration - just control.

The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?

But the way she holds on to him isn't entirely natural either! Her hand gets waaaaay too close to his private bits in public!
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 25.08.15 17:11

@missbeetle--"The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?"

I don't know missbeetle, it's really sad to me.

I am able to have some sympathy for Kate because I know from reading the testimony of Nancy Krebs in the Ramsey case how these organized groups treat women and girls. They raise the females to be quiet, compliant little traumatic abuse victims [Nancy was raped beginning age 3] and breeders and they teach the boys how to abuse and victimize. The men rarely marry outside the 'lifestyle' and the women aren't allowed to, fwiw. Having a spouse trained and controlled from birth makes life easier for them.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 25.08.15 18:11

@whodunit wrote:@missbeetle--"The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?"

I am able to have some sympathy for Kate because I know from reading the testimony of Nancy Krebs in the Ramsey case how these organized groups treat women and girls. They raise the females to be quiet, compliant little traumatic abuse victims [Nancy was raped beginning age 3] and breeders and they teach the boys how to abuse and victimize. The men rarely marry outside the 'lifestyle' and the women aren't allowed to, fwiw. Having a spouse trained and controlled from birth makes life easier for them.
@missbeetle/@whodunnit…..The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?…

Most people, I would think would turn to their nearest and dearest to unburden a huge load, her mother, maybe? But I doubt very much whether her mother was told the truth! I'm afraid, in my opinion, Kate is in this up to her scrawny little neck, and deserves to carry every ounce of guilt around with her, for ever. imo only.
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 25.08.15 21:03

@tinkier wrote:
@whodunit wrote:@missbeetle--"The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?"

@missbeetle/@whodunnit…..The thing is, Whodunit, is who on earth could poor Kate turn to?…

Most people, I would think would turn to their nearest and dearest to unburden a huge load, her mother, maybe? But I doubt very much whether her mother was told the truth! I'm afraid, in my opinion, Kate is in this up to her scrawny little neck, and deserves to carry every ounce of guilt around with her, for ever. imo only.

I haven't any doubt she knows what happened; I haven't any doubt that she is a very damaged person who is hard to understand and empathize with. but I doubt very much she put hands on her child and killed her, intentionally or accidentally. The entire British establishment did not stir itself to action just for the sake of Kate McCann. Whatever happened isn't ALL on her, not by a long shot.

Kate has two other children. Two good ways to keep a gal quiet.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.08.15 21:37

I haven't any doubt she knows what happened; I haven't any doubt that she is a very damaged person who is hard to understand and empathize with. but I doubt very much she put hands on her child and killed her, intentionally or accidentally. The entire British establishment did not stir itself to action just for the sake of Kate McCann. Whatever happened isn't ALL on her, not by a long shot. 
bravo

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 26.08.15 1:10

@whodunit wrote:
@tinkier wrote:

Kate has two other children. Two good ways to keep a gal quiet.
@whodunit…I wasn't  implying that is was all Kate's fault. The question was about Kate and none else. She looks like the way she does today because she is carrying a huge burden of guilt. Does she deserve it, imo yes she does! I have no idea if her poor daughter met her demise, by her mothers hand or not but,  with respect neither do you? I have already stated the reason I think there was a full scale government onslaught very early on…..you're right it wasn't Kate's ass they were covering!
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bigger than big...

Post by missbeetle on 26.08.15 5:07

I suppose I wondered in the literal sense who Kate could've gone to for help -

(in the days up to, and in the weeks post-disappearance)

- who outside of this mess could have removed her and the twins safely

from the situation they found themselves in...?

Not the cops, not her family, not the Church, not the media -

- not the British Embassy, either.

I sometimes wonder if Kate is in some sort of hidden in plain sight

witness protection programme - she has to stay in the marriage

and be wheeled out in front of the cameras to help the cause -

- or she is declared mad and loses custody of her children.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 26.08.15 11:19

Hmmm, it was pointed out to me some time ago that the McCanns - when interviewed - and also Uncle Brian Kennedy, were telling the world how much happier Gerry was now that money was pouring into the Ltd. Co.
No mention of Kate.
McCanns had allegedly a crying Gerry on the phone. No mention of Kate.

Kate is alleged to have said to Gerry when they were declared arguidos 'It's me they want! ' .

However, should someone count the number of times 'fury'and 'furious'is mentioned in the book - most will be related to Kate's state of mind.

There also drifted past a strange remark by Gerry which I have been unable to find again. He allegedly  told a journalist that he would 'stand by her'. (post arguido) Jolly nice of him..... winkwink

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 26.08.15 17:17

@tinkier--"I wasn't  implying that is was all Kate's fault. The question was about Kate and none else. She looks like the way she does today because she is carrying a huge burden of guilt. Does she deserve it, imo yes she does! I have no idea if her poor daughter met her demise, by her mothers hand or not but,  with respect neither do you? I have already stated the reason I think there was a full scale government onslaught very early on…..you're right it wasn't Kate's ass they were covering!

I promise I wasn't attacking you and I'm sorry if I came across that way. I just think it's a mistake not to recognize that KM might be a victim in all this and perhaps it encourages her to know there are people in the world who understand what she may be going through. Yes, she has 'supporters' but these same supporters would turn on her like a pack of rabid dogs were she to reveal that some form of these theories are true, and she knows it.

@tigger--"However, should someone count the number of times 'fury'and 'furious'is mentioned in the book - most will be related to Kate's state of mind."

I could be transference. Understandably, she could actually be enraged with Gerry but with absolutely no safety in expressing it she has to transfer it to other people/things.

@missbeetle---"Not the cops, not her family, not the Church, not the media -

- not the British Embassy, either."

Absolutely. In KM's situation it would be next to impossible for her to know who to trust. Opening her mouth to the wrong person could have had very bad consequences for her and her children.

~~

Don't get me wrong--Kate has certainly profited off the disappearance of her child but I also think
any possible guilt associated with any/all of this is outweighed by concerns we can barely begin to understand.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 26.08.15 22:53

@whodunit wrote:@tinkier--"I wasn't  implying that is was all Kate's fault. The question was about Kate and none else. She looks like the way she does today because she is carrying a huge burden of guilt. Does she deserve it, imo yes she does! I have no idea if her poor daughter met her demise, by her mothers hand or not but,  with respect neither do you? I have already stated the reason I think there was a full scale government onslaught very early on…..you're right it wasn't Kate's ass they were covering!

I promise I wasn't attacking you and I'm sorry if I came across that way. I just think it's a mistake not to recognize that KM might be a victim in all this and perhaps it encourages her to know there are people in the world who understand what she may be going through. Yes, she has 'supporters' but these same supporters would turn on her like a pack of rabid dogs were she to reveal that some form of these theories are true, and she knows it.

@tigger--"However, should someone count the number of times 'fury'and 'furious'is mentioned in the book - most will be related to Kate's state of mind."

I could be transference. Understandably, she could actually be enraged with Gerry but with absolutely no safety in expressing it she has to transfer it to other people/things.

@missbeetle---"Not the cops, not her family, not the Church, not the media -

- not the British Embassy, either."

Absolutely. In KM's situation it would be next to impossible for her to know who to trust. Opening her mouth to the wrong person could have had very bad consequences for her and her children.

~~

Don't get me wrong--Kate has certainly profited off the disappearance of her child but I also think
any possible guilt associated with any/all of this is outweighed by concerns we can barely begin to understand.
@whodunit….I didn't think that for one minute. I respect your views (don't have to agree with all of  them) and enjoy reading your posts.

I am still of the opinion, that once the big government players were introduced, there was no going back for any of them!
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 26.08.15 23:12

@tinkier --".I didn't think that for one minute. I respect your views (don't have to agree with all of  them) and enjoy reading your posts."

Back at ya!

"I am still of the opinion, that once the big government players were introduced, there was no going back for any of them"

So very, very true. Once they were in it they went along for the ride to the end of the line or else. It would take an extraordinary person willing to give up everything to stand up to the forces at work in this case and I don't see that potential in any of the players, including KM.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 27.08.15 16:49

@whodunit wrote:Same thing happened with Patsy Ramsey. The impression was deliberately planted, and there are whole forums who would be quick to tell you, that Patsy killed JonBenet in a rage over 'pottie issues'. [she was 6 and suffered from fecal incontinence, a sure sign of sexual abuse]

It's a threat in case her conscience overwhelms her and she is tempted to tell the world what really happened. All of these carefully arranged undercurrents in the media can quickly be brought to the surface and used to damn her before she can get the words out of her mouth.

I think there are parallels between these cases unfortunately. I think that sadly both JonBenet and Madeleine McCann were objectified and sexualized. The evidence is there. In JonBenet's case the beauty pagants with her made up and dressed up to look like a model. In Madeleine McCann's case the inappropriate photos released of her after her disappearance wearing badly applied make-up and also posing in a way that is quite unnatural for a child. 

And unfortunately there are a great many pointers in both cases that these two children were subject to abuse. 

It is possible  that in both these cases the mothers were either in denial as to what was going on or - even more shockingly - were complicit in some kind of way.

In both cases there are other children in the family - quite possibly children who were more favoured (JonBenet had a brother who the parents might have favoured for instance and I believe that the McCann's favoured their twins over Madeleine.)

In dysfunctional family units the parents might be narcissists/psychopaths or have some other personality disorder. The children are seen as goods and chattels and are there to meet their parents unfulfilled needs from their own fractured childhoods. It is quite common for one child to be picked on or seen as the scapegoat and the cause of all the family's problems. If the mother is narcissistic/emotionally immature it is quite possible that she might be jealous of one or more of the children. That might happen if the mother suspects that the child is getting attention (not necessarily the right kind of attention) from the father or another family member/close friend. I suspect this was an issue in the McCann case.

I have long suspected there was an almighty row that fateful week and it is quite possible that Kate lashed out in anger/jealousy. Alcohol may well have exacerbated the problem.

I think there are great many red flags that the families/close friends of JonBenet and Madeleine McCann failed to protect these vulnerable young girls. It's scandalous that justice has not been served in these cases, imo.

Both families have been able to lean very heavily on money, power and connections in order to try to clear their names.

It speaks volumes, imo, that Kate and Gerry were filmed with Ernie Allen - CEO of a well-known missing children charity - producing an age-progressed picture of Madeleine. The  television broadcast of the meeting is utterly ghastly. Ernie Allen is treating the McCanns with kid gloves as though they are royalty. Speaking about how Madeleine had the best of both their genes (hmm - what about that newspaper report that Madeleine is not Gerry's biological child? As far as I know the paper was never sued?) The McCanns are simply lapping up the attention, positively gloating as it is all about THEM and nothing to do with Madeleine.

As, indeed, has always been the case as far as I can see. I have yet to see a normal happy family photo of the McCann family when Madeleine was still around. However - hugely inappropriately imo - there were some photos and some television footage released of the McCanns with the twins following Madeleine's disappearance in which the parents look anything but despairing despite their claims.

The hideous 'Madeleine was Here' series are an interesting - if disturbing imo - vignette into family life chez McCann.

This case really does sicken me and what the hell is going on with the police investigation? Still searching under stones for bungling burglars or "sick internet trolls"? It's just such a farce it's embarrassing.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 27.08.15 22:32

@j.rob wrote:
@whodunit wrote:Same thing happened with Patsy Ramsey. The impression was deliberately planted, and there are whole forums who would be quick to tell you, that Patsy killed JonBenet in a rage over 'pottie issues'. [she was 6 and suffered from fecal incontinence, a sure sign of sexual abuse]

I think there are parallels between these cases unfortunately. I think that sadly both JonBenet and Madeleine McCann were objectified and sexualized. The evidence is there. In JonBenet's case the beauty pagants with her made up and dressed up to look like a model. In Madeleine McCann's case the inappropriate photos released of her after her disappearance wearing badly applied make-up and also posing in a way that is quite unnatural for a child. 

And unfortunately there are a great many pointers in both cases that these two children were subject to abuse. 

It is possible  that in both these cases the mothers were either in denial as to what was going on or - even more shockingly - were complicit in some kind of way.

In both cases there are other children in the family - quite possibly children who were more favoured (JonBenet had a brother who the parents might have favoured for instance and I believe that the McCann's favoured their twins over Madeleine.)

In dysfunctional family units the parents might be narcissists/psychopaths or have some other personality disorder. The children are seen as goods and chattels and are there to meet their parents unfulfilled needs from their own fractured childhoods. It is quite common for one child to be picked on or seen as the scapegoat and the cause of all the family's problems. If the mother is narcissistic/emotionally immature it is quite possible that she might be jealous of one or more of the children. That might happen if the mother suspects that the child is getting attention (not necessarily the right kind of attention) from the father or another family member/close friend. I suspect this was an issue in the McCann case.

I have long suspected there was an almighty row that fateful week and it is quite possible that Kate lashed out in anger/jealousy. Alcohol may well have exacerbated the problem.

I think there are great many red flags that the families/close friends of JonBenet and Madeleine McCann failed to protect these vulnerable young girls. It's scandalous that justice has not been served in these cases, imo.

Both families have been able to lean very heavily on money, power and connections in order to try to clear their names.

It speaks volumes, imo, that Kate and Gerry were filmed with Ernie Allen - CEO of a well-known missing children charity - producing an age-progressed picture of Madeleine. The  television broadcast of the meeting is utterly ghastly. Ernie Allen is treating the McCanns with kid gloves as though they are royalty. Speaking about how Madeleine had the best of both their genes (hmm - what about that newspaper report that Madeleine is not Gerry's biological child? As far as I know the paper was never sued?) The McCanns are simply lapping up the attention, positively gloating as it is all about THEM and nothing to do with Madeleine.

As, indeed, has always been the case as far as I can see. I have yet to see a normal happy family photo of the McCann family when Madeleine was still around. However - hugely inappropriately imo - there were some photos and some television footage released of the McCanns with the twins following Madeleine's disappearance in which the parents look anything but despairing despite their claims.

The hideous 'Madeleine was Here' series are an interesting - if disturbing imo - vignette into family life chez McCann.

This case really does sicken me and what the hell is going on with the police investigation? Still searching under stones for bungling burglars or "sick internet trolls"? It's just such a farce it's embarrassing.
GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK J ROB

thumbsup
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 30.08.15 0:16

Nice to be wanted,,, big grin

I do my best....sometimes fails.....

Oh well...  eek

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a bit of a dick...

Post by missbeetle on 30.08.15 0:58

Kate's poor paw held in Gerald's crotchly place on Oprah whilst her clothes'n'hair reflect her Mini-me in the background.

Oooh yuck - his hand draped over her bare neck creeps me...poor Kate's hair is standing on end.

Gerry's loving this one - right in front of the press, with old Pink Ponce Mitchell overseeing it all.

Yes - it's wonderful to see you posting here again, J.Rob - kia kaha and best wishes.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A cracker of an interview...

Post by missbeetle on 04.09.15 14:09

I'd not seen this interview before, but I highly recommend it :

It shows Gerry at his twitchy/itchy/scratchy smirky sweaty best -

- with some weirdly animated finger-clicking that'd rival poor Kate's Jon Corner'd whoosh-cluck.

Poor Kate, indeed. Holding on to Gerry with both arms, in that unflattering Stobo Castle dress -

- she looks like she's been on the Valium and her ptosis is very evident.

She does sound sincere and sensible, though - when she's allowed to speak...!
Gerry seems and sounds like a total shyster...

and is that a scar on his throat just below his adam's apple?

My opinion only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum