The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Hobs on 16.03.17 19:03

If she wants to play the obstructing justice card then she needs to be talking to kate and gerry mccann, the tapas 7 and dear old clarrie for a start.

Then she can go visit metodo 3, alphaig, carter-ruck, the board of directors of the fund, sundry family members such as philomena and then the various media who are supporting them, certain mccann supporters such as pam gurney.

Need i go on?

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs

Posts : 831
Reputation : 480
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 53
Location : uk

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 16.03.17 22:02

I can't help feeling that the holiday was a disappointing flop from day one. Unseasonably lousy weather, freezing pools and having to buy/prepare breakfast (Millenium a hike away with toddlers) and lunch for 5 everyday. I believe there was tension between Kate and Gerry before they ever set off, as the burden of looking after 3 children under 4 had always fallen on Kate. When Kate mentioned her reservations about going and Gerry made his "not here to enjoy myself" comment I believe it was because she had laid it on the line that they were going on condition he started pulling his weight - which he didn't. Money seemed to be quite tight, they had a big mortgage and one real breadwinner. I think Kate snapped and hit Madeleine, leaving a clear mark that could not be explained away. Perhaps this caused her death, or maybe the fact that it was there meant they felt an accidental death would not be believed if the body was autopsied. David Payne's unsolicited emphasis on there being no problem between Kate and the kids and that they all looked so well cared for rings alarm bells for me.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Other Points

Post by mitchellxy on 23.03.17 2:53

The behaviour of the parents is not normal. There is such little grief, deep anxiety or even real concern - pictures of father smiling and laughing soon after. Mother using consistently inappropriate language/phrases . I think this 'plot' is far more elaborate than others believe.
I have a feeling that the parents know she is alive. I think that recent photo from the US may show that is Madeline. That may explain the lack of grief regarding their behaviour. Re the photo these types
of evil people like to taunt. The blood found by the dogs could have been put there, 'staged', deliberately. The refusal of answering the police questions is just incredible....TOO incredible. I think they were told possibly to do that, to create a distraction for the child to actually be abducted more quietly, with the attention of the media and general public IN PORTUGAL focused on the McCanns, because of their refusing to answer. Some other points I want to mention, that haven't been properly considered I think:


1    The whole party of friends were in on it. When Kate said 'They've taken her', that has to mean the people there listening to that phrase KNEW exactly what she meant! Why say something like that otherwise if people don't have prior knowledge of what you say/have said?! Because if the didn't, the reason to say that would be absurd, and, and she is not absurd, not in that respect.
2    As mentioned by another commenter, why would very middle class well to do people go to an ordinary resort such as that, and in a group?! And on a regular basis?!! And the Clement Freud / US friends connection, that seemed to be more clearly on a more regular basis, did it not?!! Which again suggests that she didn't die. it was part of a pattern of abuse that was probably happening at that resort, and maybe others. Gerry said HE was going there for a particular reason, sounded like he wasn't going there to enjoy himself, but for a more serious objective. And when he said that, NOBODY in the group asked him to elaborate on what that objective might be?! Is that because they already knew?!!
3    A comment, or observation, which may be very innocent, but not so sure now myself, was the 'Isn't it funny so many blonde little girls, all about the same age, are all here, playing together?!!' ....Yes, well, maybe, just coincidence, maybe, but I'm becoming rather allergic to these types of coincidences.
avatar
mitchellxy

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 23.03.17 9:24

@Phoebe wrote:I can't help feeling that the holiday was a disappointing flop from day one. Unseasonably lousy weather, freezing pools and having to buy/prepare breakfast (Millenium a hike away with toddlers) and lunch for 5 everyday. I believe there was tension between Kate and Gerry before they ever set off, as the burden of looking after 3 children under 4 had always fallen on Kate. When Kate mentioned her reservations about going and Gerry made his "not here to enjoy myself" comment I believe it was because she had laid it on the line that they were going on condition he started pulling his weight - which he didn't. Money seemed to be quite tight, they had a big mortgage and one real breadwinner. I think Kate snapped and hit Madeleine, leaving a clear mark that could not be explained away. Perhaps this caused her death, or maybe the fact that it was there meant they felt an accidental death would not be believed if the body was autopsied. David Payne's unsolicited emphasis on there being no problem between Kate and the kids and that they all looked so well cared for rings alarm bells for me.

Great post but I would respectfully suggest the TM's would have known the weather would have been cold and the pools would have been freezing, which is why many think the actual reason for holiday was something else (much debated on this forum).

Regarding how Madeleine died, I agree with your reasoning. By KM's own admission, she struggled to cope with Madeleine. 

Tempers and fights may have been common in the household, as suggested by the now sanitised CATS record 19309 for a certain Gerald Patrick McCann (CATS stands for Case Administration and Tracking System, and has two elements - Child protection and also Domestic Abuse). Statement analysis by our own Hobs and FBI adviser Peter Hyatt suggest that their own words reveal the possibility of abuse.

Also, the medical records requested by the PJ were refused by the UK. Why ? Were there previous documented injuries, and/or was MBM (an IVF child) really GM's ? Was she less favoured than the twins ? 

Sedation is another possibility and firm reason to avoid an autopsy, consequences being struck off as doctors.

I agree also, David Payne doth protest too much methinks.



Added by a Mod: A long time ago, a CMOMM member posted this:

The CATS file reminds me of something from last week on here. Kate McCann does have a CATS number 19309 which is the same one as Gerry McCann. It seems there is (was) a CATS number to them both rather than individually. There is a letter in the PJ files of a check and they were told her CATS number was 'just a reference file'. Why would she (they) even have a 'reference file'? What for? They don't just give CATS numbers on a whim, there has to be a reason. Why is the file now emptied? It seems the CATS case file was emptied by someone who had access to the National Sex Offenders Register, namely Jim Gamble though the CEOP mainframe connected to every police station crime files in the UK.
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 23.03.17 11:37

Thanks for the kind comment Carry-on- Doc. I think Payne said he booked the holiday some months before so I guess they could have reasonably expected good weather at time of booking? A friend returned from the Algarve 2 weeks ago, sunburned! 26 degrees most days and that was beginning of March. The reason I believe the slap mark theory dates to my own childhood. An uncle-in-law of mine once clattered all us kids (his own and visiting cousins) for breaking a greenhouse pane. I had the clear tracks of his hand across the back of both my thighs for days, like purple fingerprints. I do wonder if the rather ordinary Ocean Club had become the "In" place with the upwardly mobile, even without anything like swinging? In our town the "go to" place for lunch for upper-middle class and those aspiring to join it is the grottiest little pub ever! The furniture's moth-eaten and rickety and it's dark and poky yet it's the trendy place to eat as the great and good gather there. I think the social climbing Mcs&Co. went to network and mix with those who might be useful contacts for career advancement and to prove to themselves that they had climbed the social ladder from working class backgrounds.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 24.03.17 10:07

Apologies for the delay in responding @Phoebe....am in celebratory mode after the SC decision.

Whilst people can become habitual in their holiday destinations, I don't know of any evidence to suggest any of the 'holiday makers' were sufficiently regular attendees of the OC to build up the momentum of a trendy social climbing scene in the way you describe. However, I do think you make a very valid point.

For many reasons, I think there was a planned 'event' at the OC on the fateful week, and so the development of the 'scene' (ahem !!) may not necessarily be location specific. Indeed, partakers of such a scene (ahem, ahem !!) might prefer....how can I say it....to be less monogamist and more polygamist in their choice of venue....if you catch my drift (Ahem !)
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.03.17 10:14

Carrry On Doctor- am loving your avatar big grin
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9029
Reputation : 4526
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 24.03.17 10:15

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:@Carrry On Doctor - am loving your avatar big grin

My pleasure ! Mr
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.03.17 10:17

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:@Carrry On Doctor - am loving your avatar big grin

My pleasure ! Mr
Or H.M. Pleasure soon winkwink
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9029
Reputation : 4526
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 24.03.17 11:12

I don't know that you'd have to be a regular attendee of the same location to achieve the objective I had in mind. I'm still in contact years later with people we met on holiday in various places. I didn't mean the O.Club rather M. Warner destinations. This tour operator seems to me to attract a certain type of client. I know Textusa makes a good case for swinging but honestly, one would have to have been awfully stuck to want any of the tapas 9 men! Perhaps there was shennanigans going on at O.C. but I don't see anyone lusting after Gerry, Russ. Matt or Dave.  big grin
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by dartinghero on 27.03.17 18:20

@Yvie Han wrote:Hey guys, 

I am new to the forum, but have dipped in and out watching this case since it happened. 

A few things I would like to note. 

The parents or at least the father is a clear Narcissist. To understand their mindset is difficult as a normal person, well that should say as a person who doesn't have in-depth knowledge of Narcissism. 

The Calpol - Everywhere I see people referring to Calpol as a sedative. I really am at odds as to why? Calpol would only have sedation effects with overuse as it is responsible for Liver failure. 
It is a paracetamol, which is the deadliest drug that is available without a prescription, it is the main drug for intended suicides, and an overdose can be as little as taking a treble does. 
Also on this subject, an interview with mother and father they were asked in the same breath if they used any sedation such as Calpol. I really am shocked neither of them pulled that up with the journalist.
 It would be very in keeping with his nature to correct a wrong statement, why do they ignore this? 
It astounds me.
 If Calpol was being used on a regular basis, then this has a build up which causes Acute Hepatic Failure, bleeding is a symptom and also death. 
I am surprised not to read anything regarding this, please let me know if this has been discussed and dismissed in the past, then I will search for the topic.  

Another thing after watching the very interesting Embedded Confession, I strongly believe this is a case surrounded by pedophilia, the comment from the mother in her book regarding " perfect genitals being ripped apart" I would be VERY interested in what the statement analyst makes of that one. This to me is a description of why/how that little girl died, and I firmly believe another doctor friend was around at the time also.
Hi Yvie, I'm new too.

I registered here partly because of the exact issue you highlighted with the calpol. It isn't a sedative and far too much is made of Kate's Dad "admitting" that TM have previously used it. I hadn't previously picked up on the point you made about TM not mentioning that it isn't a sedative - good catch! There are however, other over the counter remedies (anti-histamines for example) which cause drowsiness and could quite possibly have been part of a holiday first aid kit.

Another thing I think too much is being read into is the video of Gerry and his "I'm not here to enjoy myself" comment. IMO, he is trying to be funny/making a joke and I don't believe that that comment means he is there for a conference or a meeting - although of course he might be. I just don't believe that comment alludes to it.

After reading and watching the Last Photo stuff and the theory that something happened to MM on the Sunday or early Monday - I definitely think there is a lot of weight in this theory - it occurred to me that it is possible that there was an "event" on the Sunday evening and they were having to look after her in the apartment while maintaining normality and then she died later in the week. I need to look more carefully at the statements but there seems to be vagueness amongst the group regarding activities and comings and going for the early part of the week.

Putting my flak jacket on now - I'm a noob here and have read/watched a fair bit but some of you oldies seem to know the evidence like the back of your hands!
avatar
dartinghero

Posts : 28
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 27.03.17 18:58

Regular Calpol is indeed a paracetamol liquid suspension for mild paediatric pain relief whereas Calpol Night (now withdrawn) is paracetamol combined with diphenhydramine ( a sedating anti-histamine). When people refer to Calpol as a sedative they mean Calpol Night but just use the short name.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by dartinghero on 27.03.17 19:12

@Phoebe wrote:Regular Calpol is indeed a paracetamol liquid suspension for mild paediatric pain relief whereas Calpol Night (now withdrawn) is paracetamol combined with diphenhydramine ( a sedating anti-histamine). When people refer to Calpol as a sedative they mean Calpol Night but just use the short name.
Ah! thank you Phoebe, I did not know there was any such product as Calpol Night despite having small children when the product was around. There is a significant difference between the products and it certainly isn't clear in the reports I have read that Calpol Night is the product in question.
avatar
dartinghero

Posts : 28
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 27.03.17 19:50

Hi and welcome dartinghero. smilie I'm presuming this as most people know that paracetamol alone has no sedating effect! Having had a very hyper kid who slept hardly at all (now an adult) I must admit to having used Teedex (same ingredients) when he was young. You're spot on about the vagueness re the events of the week. When one reads their 4th May statements they are very guarded and generalized about how the days were passed. Such an uneventful holiday, hardly worth going all that way for jogging and tennis which they could have done at home. No cultural trips, no shopping and barely mixing with anyone other than their own group. makes you wonder....
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Roxyroo on 27.03.17 22:30

And the mc's not breakfasting with anyone either, after the first day anyway

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 391
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 27.03.17 23:16

Gerry's 10th May statement says that on Tues. he recalls being shown a short cut to Madeleine's creche by Russell which "He used to fetch and carry his daughter" back to the  apartment at lunchtime. Why was he carrying her when he expected her to walk to the beach and back shortly afterward, firstly with himself, Kate and the twins in buggies, and later again that evening with the "Sammy Snake" outing from the creche? Most odd!
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Lizb on 31.03.17 3:05

Hi everyone, I used to be a member of an online discussion group just after it all started and was for about 18 months back then we thought the truth would emerge in due course but checking back in now I'm amazed that people are still talking about the exact same things we were in the beginning. Lots to say on all of it but certainly never ever believed the storyboard as presented as it made no sense then and still does not today.
avatar
Lizb

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Lord Sleuth on 31.03.17 14:49

Hi, I`m new and have only had a passing interest in this case until my son got into it and got me to read this and that etc and now I`m hooked and plan on sticking around (if welcome to of course).
Anyway I just want to run some thoughts past you (yes you have heard it all before and I can almost hear the collective groan). make of it what you will, just my pure speculation and fact or fiction or part fact part fiction ... you decide.
Call me an idiot or  utter loon ,I dont mind. Or you can congratulate me for solving the case and we can all go back to writing down train numbers and collecting stamps.

So, here goes...
What if the lolita photo is a drugged and made up Maddie on the Sunday evening waiting for pre planned and pre paid abuse by a couple of bigwigs with a penchant for contoversial artwork from the States who are staying in the villa of a minor VIP of yesteryear? (I think you know who i mean) ( or similar scenario but different bigwigs) And it all went wrong, either the abuse went too far or the drugs to assist the abuse, or a combination of both.

Now that is a reason for a Goverment cover up!
And the photo was released later as a reminder that there is a sealed letter in a safe at Carter and Rucks etc etc.




Infact the publicity in the beginning from the Tapas group, no doubt against strong advice, was to have an insurance policy incase any of them (or all eventually) had the sudden urge to walk up a  hillside with a penknife and a couple of paracetamol tabs and end it all.
From that moment onwards the die was cast and the goverment`s hand was forced. The top spin doctor had now to be dispatched to manage everything and fine Maddie funds and media interviews and the such like would now have to continue endlessly. Totally the opposite of what the goverment wanted. The two bigwigs meanwhile scuttle off back to the states and delete all their e-mails and anything else that could connect them to the case. (or wherever they came from if different abusers)
As the body cannot not be presented up for an autopsy  the plan of an abduction is hatched and practiced for the Thursday night.

The goverment now goes into damage limitation and clean up mode and the local MI6 man who just happens to be out of the country by chance is ordered back . Murat is briefed to cause as much confusion as possible and even attract suspicion on himself to further muddy the waters . While Tapas members are instructed to point the finger at him in addition to making false sightings  of others . Under this smoke screen Murat moves and hides the body and eventally assists the McCanns to get rid of it completely when the heat dies down a bit....The alternative scenario to this is Murat is the cleanerupper of the abuse ring and is not goverment linked....If I had to put my life on it though I would go with the former.


One of the Tapas group is linked to a UK MP and is either given a tip off by MI6 to get the hell out of there   or is told of the plan by the group and wants no part of it. Again if i had to put my life on it I would go with the former (or of course both could have happened)
Did he take anything of `importance` with him on the plane back?... No I think not because of the death smell in the hire car weeks later.

As for Brenda Leyland, did she commit suicide or have an ` accident`? ... I`m not sure on that one, but again if I had to put my life on it I would go with the latter. (And then would be waiting for sudden death myself as it would not be with any confidence)

I dont think the body will ever be found or the case officially solved as it`s a goverment clean up and cover up job.
The only hope is that someone of the Tapas group cracks,but if that happened I`m sure they would be carted off to a mental hospital and their confession discarded as the words of a lunatic.

I hope this forum has a long life as the files for this case wont be released for 70 years minimum and maybe 100 years or even never released but at least we will  have someting to talk about.
So, there you have it!
avatar
Lord Sleuth

Posts : 35
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by aquila on 31.03.17 15:07

Dear Lord, please spare us from this twaddle.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8308
Reputation : 1490
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by MTSTAR on 31.03.17 18:08

@Lord Sleuth wrote:Hi, I`m new and have only had a passing interest in this case until my son got into it and got me to read this and that etc and now I`m hooked and plan on sticking around (if welcome to of course).
Anyway I just want to run some thoughts past you (yes you have heard it all before and I can almost hear the collective groan). make of it what you will, just my pure speculation and fact or fiction or part fact part fiction ... you decide.
Call me an idiot or  utter loon ,I dont mind. Or you can congratulate me for solving the case and we can all go back to writing down train numbers and collecting stamps.

So, here goes...
What if the lolita photo is a drugged and made up Maddie on the Sunday evening waiting for pre planned and pre paid abuse by a couple of bigwigs with a penchant for contoversial artwork from the States who are staying in the villa of a minor VIP of yesteryear? (I think you know who i mean) ( or similar scenario but different bigwigs) And it all went wrong, either the abuse went too far or the drugs to assist the abuse, or a combination of both.

Now that is a reason for a Goverment cover up!
And the photo was released later as a reminder that there is a sealed letter in a safe at Carter and Rucks etc etc.




Infact the publicity in the beginning from the Tapas group, no doubt against strong advice, was to have an insurance policy incase any of them (or all eventually) had the sudden urge to walk up a  hillside with a penknife and a couple of paracetamol tabs and end it all.
From that moment onwards the die was cast and the goverment`s hand was forced. The top spin doctor had now to be dispatched to manage everything and fine Maddie funds and media interviews and the such like would now have to continue endlessly. Totally the opposite of what the goverment wanted. The two bigwigs meanwhile scuttle off back to the states and delete all their e-mails and anything else that could connect them to the case. (or wherever they came from if different abusers)
As the body cannot not be presented up for an autopsy  the plan of an abduction is hatched and practiced for the Thursday night.

The goverment now goes into damage limitation and clean up mode and the local MI6 man who just happens to be out of the country by chance is ordered back . Murat is briefed to cause as much confusion as possible and even attract suspicion on himself to further muddy the waters . While Tapas members are instructed to point the finger at him in addition to making false sightings  of others . Under this smoke screen Murat moves and hides the body and eventally assists the McCanns to get rid of it completely when the heat dies down a bit....The alternative scenario to this is Murat is the cleanerupper of the abuse ring and is not goverment linked....If I had to put my life on it though I would go with the former.


One of the Tapas group is linked to a UK MP and is either given a tip off by MI6 to get the hell out of there   or is told of the plan by the group and wants no part of it. Again if i had to put my life on it I would go with the former (or of course both could have happened)
Did he take anything of `importance` with him on the plane back?... No I think not because of the death smell in the hire car weeks later.

As for Brenda Leyland, did she commit suicide or have an ` accident`? ... I`m not sure on that one, but again if I had to put my life on it I would go with the latter. (And then would be waiting for sudden death myself as it would not be with any confidence)

I dont think the body will ever be found or the case officially solved as it`s a goverment clean up and cover up job.
The only hope is that someone of the Tapas group cracks,but if that happened I`m sure they would be carted off to a mental hospital and their confession discarded as the words of a lunatic.

I hope this forum has a long life as the files for this case wont be released for 70 years minimum and maybe 100 years or even never released but at least we will  have someting to talk about.
So, there you have it!

Hi, sorry being a bit thick here but I've no idea who the 'couple of bigwigs with a penchant for contoversial artwork from the States who are staying in the villa of a minor VIP of yesteryear'. Can you give me a clue?  I can see where you're coming from the Lolita photo and scenario.  It would make sense of Kate calling out that 'they have taken  her'.  I still think she is dead though.
avatar
MTSTAR

Posts : 40
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2017-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Nina on 31.03.17 18:15

@MTSTAR wrote:
@Lord Sleuth wrote:Hi, I`m new and have only had a passing interest in this case until my son got into it and got me to read this and that etc and now I`m hooked and plan on sticking around (if welcome to of course).
Anyway I just want to run some thoughts past you (yes you have heard it all before and I can almost hear the collective groan). make of it what you will, just my pure speculation and fact or fiction or part fact part fiction ... you decide.
Call me an idiot or  utter loon ,I dont mind. Or you can congratulate me for solving the case and we can all go back to writing down train numbers and collecting stamps.

So, here goes...
What if the lolita photo is a drugged and made up Maddie on the Sunday evening waiting for pre planned and pre paid abuse by a couple of bigwigs with a penchant for contoversial artwork from the States who are staying in the villa of a minor VIP of yesteryear? (I think you know who i mean) ( or similar scenario but different bigwigs) And it all went wrong, either the abuse went too far or the drugs to assist the abuse, or a combination of both.

Now that is a reason for a Goverment cover up!
And the photo was released later as a reminder that there is a sealed letter in a safe at Carter and Rucks etc etc.




Infact the publicity in the beginning from the Tapas group, no doubt against strong advice, was to have an insurance policy incase any of them (or all eventually) had the sudden urge to walk up a  hillside with a penknife and a couple of paracetamol tabs and end it all.
From that moment onwards the die was cast and the goverment`s hand was forced. The top spin doctor had now to be dispatched to manage everything and fine Maddie funds and media interviews and the such like would now have to continue endlessly. Totally the opposite of what the goverment wanted. The two bigwigs meanwhile scuttle off back to the states and delete all their e-mails and anything else that could connect them to the case. (or wherever they came from if different abusers)
As the body cannot not be presented up for an autopsy  the plan of an abduction is hatched and practiced for the Thursday night.

The goverment now goes into damage limitation and clean up mode and the local MI6 man who just happens to be out of the country by chance is ordered back . Murat is briefed to cause as much confusion as possible and even attract suspicion on himself to further muddy the waters . While Tapas members are instructed to point the finger at him in addition to making false sightings  of others . Under this smoke screen Murat moves and hides the body and eventally assists the McCanns to get rid of it completely when the heat dies down a bit....The alternative scenario to this is Murat is the cleanerupper of the abuse ring and is not goverment linked....If I had to put my life on it though I would go with the former.


One of the Tapas group is linked to a UK MP and is either given a tip off by MI6 to get the hell out of there   or is told of the plan by the group and wants no part of it. Again if i had to put my life on it I would go with the former (or of course both could have happened)
Did he take anything of `importance` with him on the plane back?... No I think not because of the death smell in the hire car weeks later.

As for Brenda Leyland, did she commit suicide or have an ` accident`? ... I`m not sure on that one, but again if I had to put my life on it I would go with the latter. (And then would be waiting for sudden death myself as it would not be with any confidence)

I dont think the body will ever be found or the case officially solved as it`s a goverment clean up and cover up job.
The only hope is that someone of the Tapas group cracks,but if that happened I`m sure they would be carted off to a mental hospital and their confession discarded as the words of a lunatic.

I hope this forum has a long life as the files for this case wont be released for 70 years minimum and maybe 100 years or even never released but at least we will  have someting to talk about.
So, there you have it!

Hi, sorry being a bit thick here but I've no idea who the 'couple of bigwigs with a penchant for contoversial artwork from the States who are staying in the villa of a minor VIP of yesteryear'. Can you give me a clue?  I can see where you're coming from the Lolita photo and scenario.  It would make sense of Kate calling out that 'they have taken  her'.  I still think she is dead though.
Maybe?.................. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2811
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Lord Sleuth on 31.03.17 18:38

The two from the USA I have in mind are related to each other,but as I say it is a possibility. My scenario could apply to anyone. Those two just happen to be staying nearby (allegedly) and have a strange taste in art.
avatar
Lord Sleuth

Posts : 35
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Phoebe on 31.03.17 20:36

Lord Sleuth, are you being serious? You actually believe Murat is an MI6 agent, that Madeleine died because the Pod. brothers had hired her from her parents to abuse in Freud's house. That the Tapas 9 went public claiming abduction because they feared  they would be killed off by government agents covering this up and that a Tapas member slipped out of Portugal by plane, having been tipped off by an M.P. You really, truly, seriously believe this?
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 325
Reputation : 406
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by aquila on 31.03.17 20:42

@Phoebe wrote:Lord Sleuth, are you being serious? You actually believe Murat is an MI6 agent, that Madeleine died because the Pod. brothers had hired her from her parents to abuse in Freud's house. That the Tapas 9 went public claiming abduction because they feared  they would be killed off by government agents covering this up and that a Tapas member slipped out of Portugal by plane, having been tipped off by an M.P. You really, truly, seriously believe this?
@Phoebe

Welcome to the insanity that invades CMoMM. After the insanity comes the claims of bullying and agenda.

Keep reading the files.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8308
Reputation : 1490
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by 23 Librae on 31.03.17 21:03

Lord Sleuth

I am quite new to researching this mystery myself so at the moment I wouldn't know a good theory from a bad one.

As for Brenda Leyland, I do think that was a suicide. Helium asphyxiation is not that uncommon, it is just not usually reported on along with a couple of other methods. People who use the helium method have usually done alot of research, you have to get the right bag, make sure you have the correct tubing etc. It is not a method you can just impulsively buy the materials for.

I would be certain she already had the materials long before she needed them as many people do who use gas methods. The doorstepping and abuse were the trigger. 

As for the Lolita photo, I can't quite get it out of my head and I do think there is something very important about it. I won't elaborate though. Was that photo released by the McCanns?
avatar
23 Librae

Posts : 26
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2017-02-24

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum