The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by NickE on 18.02.17 22:18

What's_up_doc? wrote:...with MBM case every day a brighter light shines

Is this recent?

This "Whetstone park girl" seems to be Susan Everingham a former neighbour in Queniborough  
Susan Jane Everingham was a renowned director at Mercia Ni Limited. This company, registration number NI038498, at the time was situated at Unit 9 Cloughoge Business Park, Forkhill Road, EC2A 2BS, Newry. The records show there are 33 filings that mention Susan Jane Everingham, such as the 1 page long document of the "termination" category. This 51-year-old British national had been a director since October 23, 2007. Susan Jane Everingham's work history includes 2 positions. Among the professionals Everingham worked with we can name: Anthony Martin Foye (from 2014-09-12 to 2014-12-01), a renowned director at Mercia Ni Limited, and Brendan Howard (from 2007-10-23 to 2014-12-01), an established director at Mercia Ni Limited. Susan Jane Everingham resigned from being a director on December 1, 2014.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.02.17 23:17

Just to be clear,  are you showing that early on May 2, KM is contacting a pathologist? I've just about concluded that Maddie must have come to harm earlier in the week as there is no evidence of her being alive other than that which is provided by cronies or fantasists -  but this is a wow moment,  if I'm not being a bit thick...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 19.02.17 9:36

@NickE wrote:

Is this recent?

This "Whetstone park girl" seems to be Susan Everingham a former neighbour in Queniborough  
Susan Jane Everingham was a renowned director at Mercia Ni Limited. This company, registration number NI038498, at the time was situated at Unit 9 Cloughoge Business Park, Forkhill Road, EC2A 2BS, Newry. The records show there are 33 filings that mention Susan Jane Everingham, such as the 1 page long document of the "termination" category. This 51-year-old British national had been a director since October 23, 2007. Susan Jane Everingham's work history includes 2 positions. Among the professionals Everingham worked with we can name: Anthony Martin Foye (from 2014-09-12 to 2014-12-01), a renowned director at Mercia Ni Limited, and Brendan Howard (from 2007-10-23 to 2014-12-01), an established director at Mercia Ni Limited. Susan Jane Everingham resigned from being a director on December 1, 2014.

...leaving aside the rest the Swansea call is very interesting and suggests a connection via a third party.....way before time...
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 19.02.17 10:35

What's_up_doc? wrote:TJust to be clear,  are you showing that early on May 2, KM is contacting a pathologist? I've just about concluded that Maddie must have come to harm earlier in the week as there is no evidence of her being alive other than that which is provided by cronies or fantasists -  but this is a wow moment,  if I'm not being a bit thick...

I noticed it says Toxicology and Pathology!   Someone who would know all about drugs in the system and overdoses.

ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 19.02.17 11:04

Was the Swansea number the one remaining number not deleted by Kate McCann from her mobile? I seem to recall she told the PJ it was a wrong number.

Which, in turn, reminds me. I seem to remember a call was made by David Payne to an SY unit sometime before midnight on the 3rd?

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.02.17 12:50

This thread has gone way off piste again but before yet another urban myth is borne, I think this document should be considered.  If indeed family friend Amanda from Swansea, was/is married to one Paul Whitaker (I don't know the source of this information so can't verify), it would appear very unlikely that Kate McCann was in contact with him at the Leicester Royal Infirmary on a matter of pathology/toxicology because he wasn't working there in May 2007, not since 2003..

http://www.hcpc-uk.org/assets/documents/10000AF1FTP00092RichardWhitaker.pdf

Seems like our Mr. Whitaker has been a very very naughty boy.

That aside, some very interesting possible links recorded in the court proceedings.

1.  Leicester Royal Infirmary

2.  Messrs Kingsley Napley

3.  Forensic Science Services

4.  Southampton University Hospital Trust

I don't think there can be any doubt that this Richard Whitaker is one and the same as identified.  Anything else I think is a matter for conjecture at this stage.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 19.02.17 12:56

@Nomadicinfo wrote:
@NickE wrote:

Is this recent?

...leaving aside the rest the Swansea call is very interesting and suggests a connection via a third party.....way before time...

The Swansea number is very interesting because it seems from the phone records that Jayne Jensen called this number.

Thank's to "h42a" for excellent research)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 19.02.17 13:56

@Verdi wrote:This thread has gone way off piste again but before yet another urban myth is borne, I think this document should be considered.  If indeed family friend Amanda from Swansea, was/is married to one Paul Whitaker (I don't know the source of this information so can't verify), it would appear very unlikely that Kate McCann was in contact with him at the Leicester Royal Infirmary on a matter of pathology/toxicology because he wasn't working there in May 2007, not since 2003..

http://www.hcpc-uk.org/assets/documents/10000AF1FTP00092RichardWhitaker.pdf

Seems like our Mr. Whitaker has been a very very naughty boy.

That aside, some very interesting possible links recorded in the court proceedings.

1.  Leicester Royal Infirmary

2.  Messrs Kingsley Napley

3.  Forensic Science Services

4.  Southampton University Hospital Trust

I don't think there can be any doubt that this Richard Whitaker is one and the same as identified.  Anything else I think is a matter for conjecture at this stage.

...i don't think it has gone off piste because at the moment the discussion is about cementng a theory that death happened sometime earlier during the week......00441792350023 at the period concerned was a cold calling company from Swansea and/or Cardiff run by Marc Winchester and Matt Burge, they used an automatic computer controlled dialling system to sell mobile phone contracts, i would suggest there had to be some previous telephone connection between Kate Healy and Jayne Jensen directly or indirectly (third party) to enable this computer to of made the connection between the two and even more so due to the closeness of the calls.....more info on the company concerned http://www.jobsite.co.uk/corpages/comm_direct/
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.17 14:23

I feel I am travelling down a well worth  path here but I'm now in agreement with the hypothesis given in the first post by Hobs. Having looked at the creche records and the discussion of the creche records and phone records on another thread,  I tend towards an assumption that Maddie came to harm,  probably on or around May 1. The creche records have been well covered and I have little to add other than a couple of observations. Firstly if Maddie had spent an entire week under the supervision of a nanny,  I would expect some record of her engagement and achievements during this time.  To give an example,  on Sunday one of the activities is making postcards. It makes sense to make postcards early in the holiday so that they can be sent and indeed received before the children are back home. Did Maddie make a postcard? Did she make a sand picture or an alien mobile and present it proudly to her parents? Physical evidence like this would suggest not only that she  did attend but  also,  more crucially,  that she engaged. I would also expect some kind of memento on the last day. 

Looking at the records I was struck by April 30 and May 1. In the afternoon on the 30th Maddie arrives in the afternoon  at 15.15 and leaves again at either 15.35 or 15.25. Was she reluctant to return and did she settle? If she didn't settle,  did KB contact the parents and ask for her to be collected? Did something similar happen the next day? If this is the case,  Maddie did not settle and she did not quickly establish a rapport with her nanny,  this may explain a number of things,  such as the decision to not use the babysitting service. It could also explain why a young nanny might feel (or be made to feel) a sense of misplaced guilt. 

So I am convinced that the account we are given is wrong and that Maddie's attendance at the lobster creche was fleeting and not successful. Sometimes,  when I hear the words of Kate Mccann I get the impression she is fantasizing about what she would have liked Madeleine to have said,  rather than the reality. That's why when she recounts the tale of Madeleine asking to go back to the creche it doesn't sound convincing,  because there maybe a record of her attending but there is absolutely no evidence of her engaging,  exploring, achieving or simply having fun in the days leading up to her disappearance -  she is invisible - and that in itself is a travesty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.02.17 23:38

@Nomadicinfo wrote:...i don't think it has gone off piste because at the moment the discussion is about cementng a theory that death happened sometime earlier during the week.....
Off-piste because it's not directly connected with the original post.

Many thanks however for taking the trouble to explain to me what this momentary discussion is about smilie .

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 20.02.17 8:59

@Verdi wrote:
@Nomadicinfo wrote:...i don't think it has gone off piste because at the moment the discussion is about cementng a theory that death happened sometime earlier during the week.....
Off-piste because it's not directly connected with the original post.

Many thanks however for taking the trouble to explain to me what this momentary discussion is about smilie .

...i have to disagree again...it's only normal that the thread moves on and and going by the recent discussion it fits in perfectly with the general sense of the first post and it seems to be going in the way of confirming the theory, what's more it has the uncanny feeling of getting closer to the truth.....
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 20.02.17 11:25

I bumped the Jensen/Wiltshire thread in the Debate section we can continue the Swansea/Jensen/Kate debate there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.17 12:40

@Nomadicinfo wrote:...it's only normal that the thread moves on
Is that a fact?  Beg pardon, I thought that the general reason for different threads was to discuss different subjects - although I'm a demon for going off-piste myself.  Still, what do I know, I'm only a forum novice compared to many.
Next time I get a flea in the ear from admin/mods for going offtopic I'll let them know that I'm just moving on.

It was my intention to rustle up some forum threads that might be of particular interest to you but time is of the essence.  The search function at the top of the page is a useful tool, alternatively just google McCann and the key word of interest, it invariably leads back to CMoMM.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 20.02.17 16:36

Are you " moving on " Verdi ? 

Isn't that what Kate said Madeleine did ?

soz    I couldn't resist ! Ok I'm going now !
sandancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.17 20:48

@NickE wrote:I bumped the Jensen/Wiltshire thread in the Debate section we can continue the Swansea/Jensen/Kate debate there.
Thanks Nick E I'll err get my coat m1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 20.02.17 21:00

@sandancer wrote:Are you " moving on " Verdi ?
Nah - I'm 'going off'..

Sea Bass !!!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.17 22:44

@Verdi wrote:
@sandancer wrote:Are you " moving on " Verdi ?
Nah - I'm 'going off'..

Sea Bass !!!
LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow on 24.02.17 9:40

Over the years I have been all round the houses with this one. Recently I have been wondering if Madeleine had what I can only call " a fortunate accident ", one of those occasions when a person who has been ill or troubled for years finally dies and everybody remarks that it is a blessing in disguise.  When Madeleine disappeared, there were several comments from family members about her being a difficult child, given to crying and temper tantrums, behaviour which Kate found difficult to cope with. A child who, the parents said, had a coloboma which could have had associations with other health issues and I seem to recall that Auntie Phil used to travel from Scotland to be with Kate and the children when Gerry had to work away from home. These negative comments were reported so soon after the disappearance when people only speak of the good things, almost as though they had anxieties which they needed to express. 
    I do believe that Madeleine died in the apartment and want to believe that it was an accident. However, we have the strange remark Gerry made on the airport bus about not being there to enjoy himself. That apart the odd behaviour of Dianne Webster who, when Kate screamed from the balcony at 10pm, " they've taken her " continued to sit at the dining table as the others rushed to see what had happened. I find such a lack of curiosity quite astounding, unless she wanted no part in the unfolding drama. As for the rest of the group, they could have decided to close ranks to protect colleagues, given that Madeleine was dead, so her book was torn up to write up a timeline for the police and the whole cover up started.
    The trip to Huelva is important. Huelva might not be where Madeleine was placed but that journey was certainly a diversionary tactic. There is also the emphasis on the abductor heading towards the border via the coastal motorway to Seville. The group have never considered the possibility of the motorway heading north to Spain via Lisbon or Evora and I find that odd. How do they know that route was not used ?
justagrannynow

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 24.02.17 14:34

If Madeleine had had the kind of fortunate accident you describe, I can't see a motivation to cover it up. Unless it was a sort accident-on-purpose related to over medication, and Gerry presented it as such to the rest of the tapas crew. But I still can't see a reason for a cover up there either. If they genuinely believed what the McCanns presented to them as an accident, I think they would have refused to be involved with any cover up.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with it being something so bad, that taking the risk of a cover up was worth it compared to the truth coming out. For the truth to be worse than child neglect and abandonment really, it's got to be something pretty bad that involves all of them.

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 16.03.17 14:37

How about leaving the detective work for the real crime solvers?

The trouble with media and forum DIYers is they often have much to hide.
There are also those who actually obstruct justice in doing so. As I Said to a very senior detective recently.
He agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.03.17 14:48

@Waynetta wrote:How about leaving the detective work for the real crime solvers?

There are also those who actually obstruct justice in doing so. As I Said to a very senior detective recently.
He agreed.
There's nothing wrong with sleuthing Wanetta - [size=35]in fact it has been shown to have done a lot of good - check out TickTockManitowoc on Reddit which has done a lot of great work on the Steven Avery case, commended by the lawyers on the case. The other issue here is that if Scotland Yard was seen to be investigating the case logically, there would be less frustration and less need for Internet sleuths. I don't think there's anything to hide or be scared of - just people using their collective brains to solve a crime - I call that team work and it's not to be scoffed at in my opinion. Apologies for different sized fonts! [/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 16.03.17 14:50

What's_up_doc? wrote:
@Waynetta wrote:How about leaving the detective work for the real crime solvers?

He agreed.
There's nothing wrong with Internet sleuthing Waynetta  
- in fact it has been shown to have done a lot of good - check out TickTockManitowoc on Reddit which has done a lot of great work on the Steven Avery. The other issue here is that if Scotland Yard was seen to be investigating the case logically, there would be less frustration and less need for Internet sleuths. I don't think there's anything to hide or be scared of - just people using their collective brains to solve a crime - I call that team work and it's not to be scoffed at in my opinion.

It's  done a lot of damage.

To victims who have jumped on bandwagon of B.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 16.03.17 14:52

Thanks for letting me use your  forum.

We have all we need.

Best wishes everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 16.03.17 14:52

Ok everyone, Waynetta says that some copper told her we're obstructing justice so we'd better just shut down the forum and delete ALL the evidence gathered so far. You know, important things like what the weather was like on the night of the 3rd, things like that.
Lets just forget all about it.
Madeleine who?..

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.03.17 17:26

Even if they shut down every forum in UK there are still those in Portugal and other countries who are having their say and quoting from the files.
The Supreme Court ruling stands for now and unless they were found to be "frivolous" I believe more people will start to speak out.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/