The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Basil with a brush on 15.02.17 6:15

As parents of genuinely missing children would obviously not have the time or heart to even read any thoughts that horrible, disbelieving, trolling buggars like ourselves care to have. I often have visions of this pair trawling through here once their remaining children are sedated, because they wonder if any of us has come even close to working out how they made their child disappear. ''Kate, have a read of this new theory....it's ludicrous, just ridiculous...not even close. My word, we're clever.'' 

Just made myself shudder at the thought. 

Sure it happens though.

They've possibly just read this. "Hi you two!"  tease

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 15.02.17 8:46

...i'm sure the temptation would be too hard to resist....but what about the "others" who were in the know if they were to see things getting too hot they might be inclined to blow the whistle and it would be for that reason more than anything else that the parents would be keeping an aye......
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 15.02.17 9:19

@JohnyT wrote:iev
@JRP wrote:I can't find the tread now, but somebody questioned how the McCann's could move Madeleine's body to a safe place, when they were under the spotlight of the media.
This question only makes sense if you believe that something happened to Madeleine on the Thursday evening. If you think as I do, whatever happened, happened earlier in the week, then the question answers itself. By the time the media arrived, the body had already been moved.

I had to giggle at Verdi's picture up thread of Tommy Cooper, but magic is a deception, based on a diversion of our attention, and that is exactly what Thursday is.
I think Thursday evening is a complete hoax, the day and the time chosen earlier in the week. The checking on the children is a fabrication, but I don't think everything went to plan. I think the window should have been tampered with, the shutters jemmied, which was what the family back home stated had happened. For some reason, that wasn't done, Jez Wilkins presence perhaps?

I don't know what happened to Madeleine but I believe something fatal happened around Sunday night, Monday early AM. The creche sheets and sparse photographs aim to place her alive until Thursday.

But, here's a question. 
If, as many believe, Madeleine had a fatal accident because she was given Calpol, or some other medicine to make her sleep, then why has the British government become involved in protecting the McCann's to the point where, any police investigation rules them innocent, without even looking in their direction?

This case can't simply be about two unknown (at the time) doctors who gave their kids sleeping aids, and one had an accident and died by falling off a sofa.
I think there are two parts to this case. One is, what happened to Madeleine, and the other other is, who or what is being protected, because for sure, it isn't solely the McCanns.

.....so when was the body placed in the Renault? I believe at the time they hired the car they WOULD HAVE been under the media spotlight.
JohnyT

On July 1st, the McCanns moved to a villa and stayed there until September 10th, when they decided the Algarve was  getting a little too hot and flew back to Rothley.

My opinion is that during the stay at the villa, while there was still some press interest in what was going on, they weren't in a media spotlight as they were during the days soon after 3rd May.

During the days of July, they made trips in the hire car to Faro airport, they visited local rubbish dumps, and they popped over to visit Clement Freud for strawberry vodka. I would guess that they had enough freedom to rove around certain areas undetected.
They also felt secluded enough to leave the boot of the hire car open day and night. So I'm not so sure about them being in a media spotlight during this time.

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 15.02.17 10:12

@Tony Bennett wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:If,  as forensic scientist David Barclay suggests (see article above) I think sedation would have perhaps been necessary to accomplish this staging. If one of the twins woke up during a staged abduction,  this would definitely put a spanner in the works,  so it would be necessary to make sure this didn't happen.

REPLY: There is significant evidence that the abduction scene (children's room) was staged - and of course that claim is an integral part of the interim PJ report (10 Sep 2007) by Tavares de Almeida on the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The only evidence that the twins were sedated (by the abductor) comes from the McCanns and their close friends anyway - and is therefore not independent. I think there are very good grounds for thinking that the twins were not in that room at all that night.   

I feel you’re being a bit disingenuous here Mr Bennett. I think the question was ( certainly for me anyway ) : Were the twins sedated in preparation for the evening’s  turmoil by the parents?

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.02.17 10:47

I'm sorry if I didn't fact check the Smith's account - the artist's impression of the man carrying a child, showed (I tbought) the child being cradled. I realize this is an emotive subject and I do not want to ruffle anyone's feathers! My position is that I side with the independent experts such as David Barclay that there is strong evidence of staging. I read the Portuguese detective's account of the night and he stated that there was a suspicion that the twins were sedated. My understanding is that the Portuguese police wanted to test this but the Mccanns refused to co-operate and five months later undertook independent testing, which was meaningless. I raised the possibility that GM might have carried a child with the
intention of being seen because my unstanding is that the person carrying the child did not make any attempt to duck out of the way but instead carried on walking towards the Smiths. I am open to the idea that the Smith sighting is a complete red herring but I do entertain the possibility that it was part of the staging, designed to substantiate the abduction theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 15.02.17 11:19

What's_up_doc? wrote:I'm sorry if I didn't fact check the Smith's account - the artist's impression of the man carrying a child,  showed (I tbought)  the child being cradled. I realize this is an emotive subject and I do not want to ruffle anyone's feathers!  My position is that I side with the independent experts such as David Barclay that there is strong evidence of staging. I read the Portuguese detective's account of the night and he stated that there was a suspicion that the twins were sedated. My understanding is that the Portuguese police wanted to test this but the Mccanns refused to co-operate and five months later undertook independent testing,  which was meaningless. I raised the possibility that GM might have carried a child with the
intention of being seen because my unstanding is that the person carrying the child did not make any attempt to duck out of the way but instead carried on walking towards the Smiths. I am open to the idea that the Smith sighting is a complete red herring but I do entertain the possibility that it was part of the staging,  designed to substantiate the abduction theory.

...i wonder if the reference to Maddie being carried in that manner was an unconscious error to a child already known to be dead....
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian_L on 15.02.17 11:52

The end fits are nothing like the witness descriptions , do you not think the British police could be pointing us to the right direction to look . Everything would still fit with her not being alive after the Sunday but replace accident with ritual
Brian_L

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 12:06

@kaz wrote:Were the twins sedated in preparation for the evening’s  turmoil by the parents?
Why risk your child's health, or worse still death, by sedation when all they need do is relocate the child/ren?

Besides, where are all these drugs coming from - were they packed in their holiday luggage or purchased at a local pharmacy?  Methinks the public have been led up the proverbial garden path.  In the words of Gerry McCann..

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press nobody knows what is true and what isn't"

ooops

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 12:09

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Amaral but you have to remember that the beginning of the investigation was 100% directed by the McCanns and their group of friends - what else did the PJ have to guide them?

They claimed abduction;  they claimed forced entry;  they claimed nothing of value had been stolen (gulp!);  they claimed possible sedation of Madeleine and the twins by abductor;  they claimed to have left the children in an unlocked apartment;  they claimed to be checking on the children at regular intervals;  they claim Jane Tanner witnessed a man (not dressed like a tourist) carrying an uncovered horizontal child through the streets, that neither McCann nor Wilkins saw despite being in the vicinity - not one single claim made by the group was or has since been proven.  These stories were all propagated by the UK media through the auspices Clarence Mitchell and the McCanns friends and associates.  In short, they fed the public with what they wanted the public to hear and guess what - it worked!  The stories are still believed by some to this very day.

The PJ quickly realised (on Friday 4th May I believe) that the groups version of events didn't stack-up but before they could proceed the UK establishment were already well and truly meddling - unlawfully I strongly suspect.  From then on Mr Amaral and his team were scuppered by outside interference.  I'll wager Goncalo Amaral's opinion of the case from the perspective of a police detective has long since changed direction.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.02.17 12:33

... I wonder if the reference to Maddie being carried in that manner was an unconscious error... 

I hadn't thought of that but you are right,  it's like a subliminal message pointing to the unnaturalness of the scene. Cradling is also very feminine hold - I have never seen a man carry a like that (apology for any unintentional sexism there but it's true - not a masculine way to carry a child,  especially one who is almost four. Another issue I would like to explore is how the parents in fantalized Madeleine. The photographs of her which show her much younger and the lack of a sense of her development as a child of nearly four. An example of this is when KM refers to Madeleine saying "Why didn't you come last night when we were crying?" KM then goes on to speculate that Maddie was TRYING to tell her something,  possibly suggesting an intruder had made a rehearsal. What I found so desperately sad about this was she reveals not what she intended to but instead shows a child who at nearly four should be linguistically capable of articulating fear to her primary carer but could not - and again it lacks credibility. The infantalization is very scary and carrying a child like a baby in arms is part of this... Um  back to reality,  I'll ponder that another day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 15.02.17 14:14

@Verdi wrote:
@kaz wrote:Were the twins sedated in preparation for the evening’s  turmoil by the parents?
Why risk your child's health, or worse still death, by sedation when all they need do is relocate the child/ren?

Besides, where are all these drugs coming from - were they packed in their holiday luggage or purchased at a local pharmacy?  Methinks the public have been led up the proverbial garden path.  In the words of Gerry McCann..

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press nobody knows what is true and what isn't"

ooops

@Verdi wrote:I mean no disrespect to Mr. Amaral but you have to remember that the beginning of the investigation was 100% directed by the McCanns and their group of friends - what else did the PJ have to guide them?

They claimed abduction;  they claimed forced entry;  they claimed nothing of value had been stolen (gulp!);  they claimed possible sedation of Madeleine and the twins by abductor;  they claimed to have left the children in an unlocked apartment;  they claimed to be checking on the children at regular intervals;  they claim Jane Tanner witnessed a man (not dressed like a tourist) carrying an uncovered horizontal child through the streets, that neither McCann nor Wilkins saw despite being in the vicinity - not one single claim made by the group was or has since been proven.  These stories were all propagated by the UK media through the auspices Clarence Mitchell and the McCanns friends and associates.  In short, they fed the public with what they wanted the public to hear and guess what - it worked!  The stories are still believed by some to this very day.

The PJ quickly realised (on Friday 4th May I believe) that the groups version of events didn't stack-up but before they could proceed the UK establishment were already well and truly meddling - unlawfully I strongly suspect.  From then on Mr Amaral and his team were scuppered by outside interference.  I'll wager Goncalo Amaral's opinion of the case from the perspective of a police detective has long since changed direction.

First of all, Amaral himself commented that the twins did not wake up despite all the commotion . As an investigator of many years, he thought it was unusual and worth noting. I think we can say he was an independent witness. Yes, I agree much of what he first thought about the case may well have changed with all the subsequent revelations but surely not the basic observation that the twins very unusually  DID NOT awaken despite all the turmoil. .

Secondly, why would you risk your child’s health? This is a strange question for the McCanns!  As trained doctors I’m sure they would have been well aware of how much Calpol or similar to administer in order to keep the twins protected from all the furore. We know from Kate’s father that they did use Calpol . I think it’s perfectly feasible that they did pack some basic  medication. Doesn’t everybody?

As for relocating the children : Well once the alarm had been sounded by Kate screaming, ‘abduction’ she couldn’t know  at that point how quickly help would be summoned and from whom. It would not have supported the desired scenario if the twins hadn’t been ‘in situ’ at the outset. An equally likely scenario is that the twins were indeed in a different apartment that night but brought to 5A to ‘set the stage’ as it were just before the main event. Thus no sheets in the cots and another reason for the  twins to be medicated.  

Yes the McCanns and the Tapas crew latched on to the sedation theory but these are doctors not idiots . Would they honestly expect the investigators to  believe that the abductor(s)  managed to sedate all three children without waking any of them up in the space of literally minutes? Come on. To turn it on its head, Kate would draw attention to the fact the twins were drugged because  they obviously were. To point perception towards the abductor served a dual purpose here.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 15:29

@kaz #236

With respect you really do try my patience at times.  Do you ever bother to actually read what others post or do you just skim through to get a basic idea?  You haven't even properly thought through your own suggested theory.

After nigh on ten years, I tire of arguing the odds on this subject.  I give up!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian_L on 15.02.17 16:23

Well what's the point of the forum ?
Brian_L

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 15.02.17 17:12

@Verdi wrote:@kaz #236

With respect you really do try my patience at times.  Do you ever bother to actually read what others post or do you just skim through to get a basic idea?  You haven't even properly thought through your own suggested theory.

After nigh on ten years, I tire of arguing the odds on this subject.  I give up!

The feeling is entirely mutual I can assure you.

I struggle to understand just why you think you and those who agree with you are the only ones entitled to an opinion. I actually do think through my posts ……………..why would I not?

If this subject is so exasperating and tiresome for you perhaps you should give it a rest .

As for ‘my theory.’ Well no isn’t. Since I don’t have ‘a theory’ I  don’t have to work backwards to make every event fit it. Unlike some.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian_L on 15.02.17 17:19

Well said
Brian_L

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.02.17 17:27

I just want to add that before KM re-trained to become a GP,  she was an anaesthetist so I do not think there was anyone more qualified to successfully sedate a child. I also think that if Madeleine died in a tragic accident (perhaps trying to get out of the apartment,  to look for her parents late at night on a previous occasion ) then I would imagine the parents would be very mindful for this not to happen again. So sedation serves multiple purposes: it would ensure the children did not wake up and disrupt the staging of an abduction, it ensures that they cannot say anything incriminating at a critical time and it keeps them safe whilst the parents are otherwise occupied. Finally,  when KM said that Madeleine had asked her why she didn't come when she was crying,  I think this was probably an interior monologue, the question she must have asked herself,  once she realised her own negligence had resulted in the death,  not abduction,  of her child.
Kaz,  I haven't been on this forum long but I thought your comments were thoughtful and intelligent - and not ad hominem which is always good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.02.17 18:23

What's_up_doc? wrote:REPLY:  Thank you for the response. We are probably not too far apart.

I'm sorry if I didn't fact check the Smith's account - the artist's impression of the man carrying a child, showed (I thought)  the child being cradled.

REPLY:  Just to be clear, the artist's impression of Tannerman showed a child held on the mans's two arms - 'creadled' in your terms. The Smiths referred to the 'Smithman'  child being carried on the mans' left shoulder.

I realise this is an emotive subject and I do not want to ruffle anyone's feathers!

REPLY: It's not an emotive subject for me, but it is for some others. Unfortunately, some people are far too ready to take statements like those of e.g. Martin Smith, Mrs Fenn and Cat Baker (to name but three) at face value, and fail as a result to see the mutliple problems with all their accounts. So far as the 'Smithman' sighting is concerned, the evidence which undermines the credibility of their evidence is fully set out on the 'SMITHMAN' to 'SMITHMAN9' threads. We must also bear in mind another two things:
1. The controversial two different e-fits of (allegdly) the same man were drawn up by someone employed by the McCann Team and
2. Operation Grange, which was set up 'to help the family' and whose remit was only to investigate THE ABDUCTION, out the highly dubious 'Smithman' sighting at 'the centre of our focus' in that McCann Special Crinewatch documentary in October 2014.  All of this should give us pause for thought.      

My position is that I side with the independent experts such as David Barclay that there is strong evidence of staging.

REPLY: And of course Tavares de Almeida's Interim Report.

I read the Portuguese detective's account of the night and he stated that there was a suspicion that the twins were sedated. My understanding is that the Portuguese police wanted to test this but the Mccanns refused to co-operate and five months later undertook independent testing,  which was meaningless.

REPLY: That's correct.

I raised the possibility that GM might have carried a child with the intention of being seen because my understanding is that the person carrying the child did not make any attempt to duck out of the way but instead carried on walking towards the Smiths.

REPLY: That's merely one of several contradictory accounts of his alleged encounter!

I am open to the idea that the Smith sighting is a complete red herring but I do entertain the possibility that it was part of the staging, designed to substantiate the abduction theory.

REPLY: I think it's both. Yes, it DOES of course substantiate the abduction narrative but it also seems to be a huge red herring. Believing, as some do, that Martin Smith really saw Gerry McCann has led to a great number of weird and wonderful explanations.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 15.02.17 19:19

@Tony Bennett wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:REPLY:  Thank you for the response. We are probably not too far apart.

I'm sorry if I didn't fact check the Smith's account - the artist's impression of the man carrying a child, showed (I thought)  the child being cradled.

REPLY:  Just to be clear, the artist's impression of Tannerman showed a child held on the mans's two arms - 'creadled' in your terms. The Smiths referred to the 'Smithman'  child being carried on the mans' left shoulder.

I realise this is an emotive subject and I do not want to ruffle anyone's feathers!

REPLY: It's not an emotive subject for me, but it is for some others. Unfortunately, some people are far too ready to take statements like those of e.g. Martin Smith, Mrs Fenn and Cat Baker (to name but three) at face value, and fail as a result to see the mutliple problems with all their accounts. So far as the 'Smithman' sighting is concerned, the evidence which undermines the credibility of their evidence is fully set out on the 'SMITHMAN' to 'SMITHMAN9' threads. We must also bear in mind another two things:
1. The controversial two different e-fits of (allegdly) the same man were drawn up by someone employed by the McCann Team and
2. Operation Grange, which was set up 'to help the family' and whose remit was only to investigate THE ABDUCTION, out the highly dubious 'Smithman' sighting at 'the centre of our focus' in that McCann Special Crinewatch documentary in October 2014.  All of this should give us pause for thought.      

My position is that I side with the independent experts such as David Barclay that there is strong evidence of staging.

REPLY: And of course Tavares de Almeida's Interim Report.

I read the Portuguese detective's account of the night and he stated that there was a suspicion that the twins were sedated. My understanding is that the Portuguese police wanted to test this but the Mccanns refused to co-operate and five months later undertook independent testing,  which was meaningless.

REPLY: That's correct.

I raised the possibility that GM might have carried a child with the intention of being seen because my understanding is that the person carrying the child did not make any attempt to duck out of the way but instead carried on walking towards the Smiths.

REPLY: That's merely one of several contradictory accounts of his alleged encounter!

I am open to the idea that the Smith sighting is a complete red herring but I do entertain the possibility that it was part of the staging, designed to substantiate the abduction theory.

REPLY: I think it's both. Yes, it DOES of course substantiate the abduction narrative but it also seems to be a huge red herring. Believing, as some do, that Martin Smith really saw Gerry McCann has led to a great number of weird and wonderful explantions.

Here is what Kate McCann has to say about the Smith sighting. Ref page 328 "madeleine".

"The police did not appear to feel that Jane's sighting in Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva and the man and child reported by the  Irish holidaymakers in Rua da Escola Primária were related. They seem to have concluded that these were in all likliehood two different men carrying two different children ( if, they implied, these two men actually existed at all). The only reason for their scepticism appeared to be an unexplained time lapse between the two sightings. They didn't dovetail perfectly. To me the similarities  seem far more significant than any  discrepancy in timing."

Here is direct evidence of Kate McCann conflating the two "sightings" and minimising  the ridiculous time lapse,  Any sane person would question why an abductor would be carrying the abducted child around the streets an hour later in plain sight when all hell could be breaking loose. Yet another opportunity to slyly denigrate the Portuguese investigation here too. The ever-present disparaging tone like the Tweedledum and Tweedledee remark, among many others.

With Kate McCann propounding this sighting as a possibility I say there is every reason to disbelieve it

ETA Interesting that she is overlooking Smith's  identification of the man as Gerry. IMO there was a Murat v McCann camp at some stage. The Brunt phone calls to Murat are interesting in that regard.

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.02.17 19:44

@Mirage wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:[quote=What's_up_doc?    [SNIPPED]]

Mirage wrote: Here is what Kate McCann has to say about the Smith sighting. Ref page 328 "madeleine".

"The police did not appear to feel that Jane's sighting in Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva and the man and child reported by the  Irish holidaymakers in Rua da Escola Primária were related. They seem to have concluded that these were in all likliehood two different men carrying two different children ( if, they implied, these two men actually existed at all). The only reason for their scepticism appeared to be an unexplained time lapse between the two sightings. They didn't dovetail perfectly. To me the similarities  seem far more significant than any  discrepancy in timing."

Here is direct evidence of Kate McCann conflating the two sightings and minimising  the ridiculous time lapse,  Any sane person would question why an abductor would be carrying the abducted child around the streets an hour later in plain sight when all hell could be breaking loose. Yet another opportunity to slyly denigrate the Portuguese investigation here too. The ever-present disparaging tone like the Tweedledum and Tweedledee remark, among many others.

With Kate McCann propounding this sighting as a possibility I say there is every reason to disbelieve it.
[/quote]
Mirage wrote:

Here is what Kate McCann has to say about the Smith sighting. Ref page 328 "madeleine".

Here is direct evidence of Kate McCann conflating the two "sightings" and minimising  the ridiculous time lapse,  Any sane person would question why an abductor would be carrying the abducted child around the streets an hour later in plain sight when all hell could be breaking loose. Yet another opportunity to slyly denigrate the Portuguese investigation here too. The ever-present disparaging tone like the Tweedledum and Tweedledee remark, among many others.

With Kate McCann propounding this sighting as a possibility I say there is every reason to disbelieve it

ETA Interesting that she is overlooking Smith's  identification of the man as Gerry. IMO there was a Murat v McCann camp at some stage. The Brunt phone calls to Murat are interesting in that regard.

=================

Yes, @ Mirage.

There were 7 pages devoted to 'Smithman' in Kate's book 'madeleine', among them a 3-page appendix detailing the 'striking similarities' between Tannerman and Smithman. That was in 2011.

Over two years later, we had the miraculous production by DCI Andy Redwood on the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special of 'Crecheman', allegedly the man Jane Tanner really saw.

This is how Crimewatch presented Crecheman:

Matthew Amroliwala (BBC Crimewatch):

"This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan Police Officers of the man dressed in the kind of clothes he wore on holiday. This image was compared to the artist’s impression [based on Jane Tanner’s statement]".

(THE CRECHEMAN PHOTO AND MELISSA LITTE'S TANNERMAN SKETCH ARE THEN CUNNINGLY MERGED SO THAT THEY APPEARED TO BE VERY SIMILAR, AND AMROLIWALA CONTINUES...)

"It is uncannily similar – and we know from the pyjamas that their child was wearing that it is, again, uncannily striking, the similarity".

---------

Who would have thought that the BBC would stoop to such obvious lies...and fake news?

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.02.17 17:14

Thank you both for the insights -  for me the question is were these sightings fictitious or bogus? Either way they keep the focus on an abduction and are necessary. Regards the time discrepancy,  I read a piece by Pat Brown who suggested the distance to where the Smith sighting took place was minutes and was achievable if someone was intent on creating a bogus sighting. I appreciate the jury is out on this issue and as I said earlier,  I've only recently started to question the mainstream narrative and haven't got any further than being convinced that there wasn't an abduction and the circus that followed was a wretched distraction. I have a question - why do most people seem to agree that whatever happened to Maddie most likely occurred earlier in the week? I've looked on various threads and heard this mentioned but I'm not clear why this is more likely than say,  for example,  the night before. I would have thought that the more protracted the charade,  the greater the risk. Also, I saw evidence that the tapas friends had cobbled together a time line on the back of a child's sticker book.  I also saw another thread today by Get 'em G and he shows there was a delay before the police were called. This and the fact they didn't check the shutters suggests a lack of extensive planning, I would have thought. Sorry if I'm asking rookie questions! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.02.17 17:53

What's_up_doc? wrote:I read a piece by Pat Brown who suggested the distance to where the Smith sighting took place was minutes and was achievable if someone was intent on creating a bogus sighting.
Pat Brown maintains that Madeleine died after 6pm on Thursday 3 May, in line with Goncalo Amaral's conclusions.

However, there are many lines of evidence discussed on the forum to suggest that something serious happened to Madeleine as early as Sunday, or possibly early Monday.

But even if we set aside all of that powerful evidence, we are still faced with the sheer impossibility of the McCanns carrying out a hoax abduction following a death after 6pm on Thursday 3 May. I set out the arguments on this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13044-madeleine-mccann-could-not-have-died-from-an-accident-nor-from-anything-else-after-5-30pm-on-thursday-3-may-2007

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 17.02.17 11:09

Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.02.17 13:40

...with MBM case every day a brighter light shines

Is this recent?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 17.02.17 19:29

What's_up_doc? wrote:...with MBM case every day a brighter light shines

Is this recent?

Yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han on 18.02.17 8:21

Hey guys, 

I am new to the forum, but have dipped in and out watching this case since it happened. 

A few things I would like to note. 

The parents or at least the father is a clear Narcissist. To understand their mindset is difficult as a normal person, well that should say as a person who doesn't have in-depth knowledge of Narcissism. 

The Calpol - Everywhere I see people referring to Calpol as a sedative. I really am at odds as to why? Calpol would only have sedation effects with overuse as it is responsible for Liver failure. 
It is a paracetamol, which is the deadliest drug that is available without a prescription, it is the main drug for intended suicides, and an overdose can be as little as taking a treble does. 
Also on this subject, an interview with mother and father they were asked in the same breath if they used any sedation such as Calpol. I really am shocked neither of them pulled that up with the journalist.
 It would be very in keeping with his nature to correct a wrong statement, why do they ignore this? 
It astounds me.
 If Calpol was being used on a regular basis, then this has a build up which causes Acute Hepatic Failure, bleeding is a symptom and also death. 
I am surprised not to read anything regarding this, please let me know if this has been discussed and dismissed in the past, then I will search for the topic.  

Another thing after watching the very interesting Embedded Confession, I strongly believe this is a case surrounded by pedophilia, the comment from the mother in her book regarding " perfect genitals being ripped apart" I would be VERY interested in what the statement analyst makes of that one. This to me is a description of why/how that little girl died, and I firmly believe another doctor friend was around at the time also.
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum