The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by HiDeHo on 17.01.18 0:01

If anyone suggests CADAVER dogs are unreliable.... Ask them to explain this!

MCMINUTES CADAVER dogs IGNORE rotting meat and find BODY 10ft UNDERGROUND!

HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by RothleyGirl on 17.01.18 8:37

Thanks all for posting these links and responding to me you can see that I have come late to this case, at least to the finer details. Some of your links I have found myself and the others I will study later. I have no doubt that the dogs were right as having had these lovely animals myself I know how clever they are, ie the right breed for the right job, those USA Dobermans were amazing! For me it was a case of understanding what the police actually found, blood or body fluids and the files have confirmed that.  It appears that the dogs are the only significant evidence and all seems to hinge on it being a death in the apartment. Unfortunately as you say they cannot speak so cannot tell us exactly who's body it was. And yes Gerry zipped his lips after Zapata case was mentioned!
 Getting to the bottom of it all is one hell of a task and I doubt we shall ever find the truth to this case unless someone cracks from the burden. 
I have also discussed the case with friends who have differing views on Amarel. Are we/they putting him on too high a pedestal? Could the Portugese  police not be as saintly white as they appear? So many if's, but's, & maybe's!

I know I am wavering like an aspen leaf in the wind and have very little to add to this case except I do  find it hard to accept that Gerry, as a human being, and a man who helped my brother live an extra 10 years through his expert medical knowledge, could have done what is claimed on social media, perhaps I am being naive ?  However, desperate circumstances call for desperate measures, so who knows what people are capable of once they leave the office.

I wish that something would break, Kate looks as though she has the world on her shoulders and I am concerned for the twins because if the parents are guilty and they eventually discover they have been lied to, they will have lost all of their children. 

Sorry if this is a little disjointed it is just my opinion.Thanks all for listening.

RothleyGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 17.01.18 18:23

@RothleyGirl Have you ever met Gerry McCann?
Ladyinred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie R on 17.01.18 18:33

@RothleyGirl  Do you know Kate and Gerry Mccann?

Also, do you believe that the UK government have been involved in a cover up of Madeleine's death?

Julie R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RothleyGirl on 17.01.18 20:51

No only when he was at the hospital but not on any personal level other than saying hello.

Not sure about the cover up it all seems a bit surreal doesn't it?

RothleyGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 17.01.18 21:24

It's the McCanns' reactions that puzzle so many people. For instance, if your child disappears and you believe she has been abducted and then British police inform you that sniffer dogs have alerted to blood and cadaver signs and that nobody has previously died in the apartment I would imagine most  people would be traumatised and believe the worst. They would implore the police to keep searching and would give the police their phones, their holiday photos, the child's medical records - in short anything and everything they could think would help.
They certainly would not go on television and diss the dogs as totally unreliable and smirk "Ask the dogs, Sandra" to the interviewer. They wouldn't refuse to answer 48 questions put to them by the police, as Kate did, even if their lawyer instructed them to. They wouldn't send their missing child's clothing to the laundry a couple of days later without getting permission from the police and they wouldn't was the cuddly toy - used as a prop imo - that was the last thing apparently Madeleine touched.
They wouldn't function normally a few days later on their missing child's birthday never mind holding hands and beaming as they came out of church. And they wouldn't engage expensive lawyers, PR people and private investigators or make their child a ward of court or set up a cash raising fund when their daughter, very much alive according to them, could very well have been found in a matter of days.
The list is seemingly endless on how not to behave when your child goes missing.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush on 18.01.18 2:53

Quote/unquote...doh!
Basil with a brush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush on 18.01.18 2:56

@Basil with a brush wrote:
@RothleyGirl wrote:
I know from experience how easy it was for a burglar to steal my purse while I was in another room and be in and out in seconds. I stupidly left my door unlocked giving the thief easy access.

Lovely as it is to hear somebody trying to find the good in someone, or struggling to decide which side of the fence to climb down from, but Purse and child are so far apart in terms of value, that....well, if a child is Buenos Aries, then a purse is Shanghai.

If you go out, you take the minors (Extreme ones at that) with you. If you don't, then you lock them in. No room for unlocked doors here. Simple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 18.01.18 11:44

@RothleyGirl wrote:
I know from experience how easy it was for a burglar to steal my purse while I was in another room and be in and out in seconds. I stupidly left my door unlocked giving the thief easy access.

Lovely as it is to hear somebody trying to find the good in someone, or struggling to decide which side of the fence to climb down from, but Purse and child are so far apart in terms of value, that....well, if a child is Buenos Aries, then a purse is Shanghai.

If you go out, you take the minors (Extreme ones at that) with you. If you don't, then you lock them in. No room for unlocked doors here. Simple

Important to remember.... Maddie didn't disappear because she was left alone
HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 18.01.18 17:32

Equating stealing purses from Hotel rooms with stealing children, we're back to that one?

So the Logic is -  there are people robbing holiday resorts for money on a regular basis therefore people creep round holiday resorts stealing children on a regular basis too. not exactly logical.  

Actually I forgot, it's just Praia da luz that has 'child stealers' crawling all over it. ..... no wait a minute , we're back to being 'not logical'.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush on 18.01.18 21:00

@HiDeHo wrote:

Important to remember.... Maddie didn't disappear because she was left alone
Was kinda my point HIDeHo. 

It's possible she may have been left with the wrong person at times, but never alone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum