The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!


Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by HiDeHo on 17.01.18 0:01

If anyone suggests CADAVER dogs are unreliable.... Ask them to explain this!

MCMINUTES CADAVER dogs IGNORE rotting meat and find BODY 10ft UNDERGROUND!



avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher

Posts : 3266
Reputation : 977
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by RothleyGirl on 17.01.18 8:37

Thanks all for posting these links and responding to me you can see that I have come late to this case, at least to the finer details. Some of your links I have found myself and the others I will study later. I have no doubt that the dogs were right as having had these lovely animals myself I know how clever they are, ie the right breed for the right job, those USA Dobermans were amazing! For me it was a case of understanding what the police actually found, blood or body fluids and the files have confirmed that.  It appears that the dogs are the only significant evidence and all seems to hinge on it being a death in the apartment. Unfortunately as you say they cannot speak so cannot tell us exactly who's body it was. And yes Gerry zipped his lips after Zapata case was mentioned!
 Getting to the bottom of it all is one hell of a task and I doubt we shall ever find the truth to this case unless someone cracks from the burden. 
I have also discussed the case with friends who have differing views on Amarel. Are we/they putting him on too high a pedestal? Could the Portugese  police not be as saintly white as they appear? So many if's, but's, & maybe's!

I know I am wavering like an aspen leaf in the wind and have very little to add to this case except I do  find it hard to accept that Gerry, as a human being, and a man who helped my brother live an extra 10 years through his expert medical knowledge, could have done what is claimed on social media, perhaps I am being naive ?  However, desperate circumstances call for desperate measures, so who knows what people are capable of once they leave the office.

 

I wish that something would break, Kate looks as though she has the world on her shoulders and I am concerned for the twins because if the parents are guilty and they eventually discover they have been lied to, they will have lost all of their children. 

Sorry if this is a little disjointed it is just my opinion.Thanks all for listening.

RothleyGirl

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Ladyinred on 17.01.18 18:23

@RothleyGirl Have you ever met Gerry McCann?
avatar
Ladyinred

Posts : 117
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Julie R on 17.01.18 18:33

@RothleyGirl  Do you know Kate and Gerry Mccann?

Also, do you believe that the UK government have been involved in a cover up of Madeleine's death?

____________________
Jose Maria Batista Roque: “He found the parents to be nervous and anxious, he did not see any tears from either of them although they produced noises identical to crying."
Russell O'Brien: "if there was any foul play bestowed on them, this was the... the... the most powerful Oscar winning act you have ever seen." 

Julie R

Posts : 36
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by RothleyGirl on 17.01.18 20:51

No only when he was at the hospital but not on any personal level other than saying hello.

Not sure about the cover up it all seems a bit surreal doesn't it?

RothleyGirl

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Casey5 on 17.01.18 21:24

It's the McCanns' reactions that puzzle so many people. For instance, if your child disappears and you believe she has been abducted and then British police inform you that sniffer dogs have alerted to blood and cadaver signs and that nobody has previously died in the apartment I would imagine most  people would be traumatised and believe the worst. They would implore the police to keep searching and would give the police their phones, their holiday photos, the child's medical records - in short anything and everything they could think would help.
They certainly would not go on television and diss the dogs as totally unreliable and smirk "Ask the dogs, Sandra" to the interviewer. They wouldn't refuse to answer 48 questions put to them by the police, as Kate did, even if their lawyer instructed them to. They wouldn't send their missing child's clothing to the laundry a couple of days later without getting permission from the police and they wouldn't was the cuddly toy - used as a prop imo - that was the last thing apparently Madeleine touched.
They wouldn't function normally a few days later on their missing child's birthday never mind holding hands and beaming as they came out of church. And they wouldn't engage expensive lawyers, PR people and private investigators or make their child a ward of court or set up a cash raising fund when their daughter, very much alive according to them, could very well have been found in a matter of days.
The list is seemingly endless on how not to behave when your child goes missing.

Casey5

Posts : 342
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Basil with a brush on 18.01.18 2:53

Quote/unquote...doh!
avatar
Basil with a brush

Posts : 120
Reputation : 96
Join date : 2017-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Basil with a brush on 18.01.18 2:56

@Basil with a brush wrote:
@RothleyGirl wrote:
I know from experience how easy it was for a burglar to steal my purse while I was in another room and be in and out in seconds. I stupidly left my door unlocked giving the thief easy access.


Lovely as it is to hear somebody trying to find the good in someone, or struggling to decide which side of the fence to climb down from, but Purse and child are so far apart in terms of value, that....well, if a child is Buenos Aries, then a purse is Shanghai.

If you go out, you take the minors (Extreme ones at that) with you. If you don't, then you lock them in. No room for unlocked doors here. Simple

____________________
The lying didn't end it, the insult to my intelligence did.
avatar
Basil with a brush

Posts : 120
Reputation : 96
Join date : 2017-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by HiDeHo on 18.01.18 11:44

@Basil with a brush wrote:
@Basil with a brush wrote:
@RothleyGirl wrote:
I know from experience how easy it was for a burglar to steal my purse while I was in another room and be in and out in seconds. I stupidly left my door unlocked giving the thief easy access.


Lovely as it is to hear somebody trying to find the good in someone, or struggling to decide which side of the fence to climb down from, but Purse and child are so far apart in terms of value, that....well, if a child is Buenos Aries, then a purse is Shanghai.

If you go out, you take the minors (Extreme ones at that) with you. If you don't, then you lock them in. No room for unlocked doors here. Simple


Important to remember.... Maddie didn't disappear because she was left alone
avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher

Posts : 3266
Reputation : 977
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by ChippyM on 18.01.18 17:32

Equating stealing purses from Hotel rooms with stealing children, we're back to that one?

So the Logic is -  there are people robbing holiday resorts for money on a regular basis therefore people creep round holiday resorts stealing children on a regular basis too. not exactly logical.  

Actually I forgot, it's just Praia da luz that has 'child stealers' crawling all over it. ..... no wait a minute , we're back to being 'not logical'.

ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Reputation : 467
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Basil with a brush on 18.01.18 21:00

@HiDeHo wrote:





Important to remember.... Maddie didn't disappear because she was left alone
Was kinda my point HIDeHo. 

It's possible she may have been left with the wrong person at times, but never alone.

____________________
The lying didn't end it, the insult to my intelligence did.
avatar
Basil with a brush

Posts : 120
Reputation : 96
Join date : 2017-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by tara on 05.06.18 17:51

The secret visits of the McCanns to the Church of Luz on Joana Morais blog states:

'Construction Works. Back in 2007, the public area of the village of Luz had been for months undergoing sanitation improvements and road works. Behind the church there were ongoing construction works. Being a place of worship, various LEGAL ISSUES Hampered a search there. At the time, PJ sources admitted to the possibility that the girl's body could have passed through that location, or even, to have been buried in the deactivated cemetery.  The British police came to Portugal to investigate the Maddie case. They dug and went into the sewers looking for a dead girl or clues that could lead to her whereabouts. The PJ had said the very same and had done those searches seven years ago. A "movie for the English to see" said an elderly lady mockingly......the British police wanted to be accompanied by the media but the PJ refused. Since the 2nd June, Praia da Luz in Lagos has a large team of policemen, geologists, archaeologists, cutting edge technology and sniffer dogs. They all come from England 'under the supervision of PJ and Public Prosecutor Office.' In addition there are PJ Inspectors, GNR Military on foot and horseback and Portuguese forest sappers. A setting worthy of a blockbuster movie.'

I have always had trouble with the expression ' Leaving no Stone Unturned' as the name for the McCanns' Madeleine 'search' fund and wonder why Eddie and Keela the specialist cadaver and blood search dogs were not taken to the area of the church where who knows what they may have discovered. I cannot help wondering whether the reference to stones is a sardonic hint from an arrogant narcissist. Nothing would surprise me. Ask the dogs...if only....

tara

Posts : 46
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2017-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by willowthewisp on 05.06.18 18:11

Hi Tara,please do not be offended by my reply,Church,Cadaver Dogs?

If the dogs are portrayed to find certain Smells,Bloods,they would be within the confind's of a Churchyard,so the dogs would alert to or may give off false readings but they are not false,if you understand.
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2554
Reputation : 917
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by tara on 05.06.18 18:40

Yes, I know, but I was thinking more of the newly paved areas and interior of the church, particularly if the blue bag had been in there. I agree that Keela and Eddie would have a field day in a cemetery!  I am not at all offended. There were sniffer dogs during the original searches but not those 'special' noses.

tara

Posts : 46
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2017-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Verdi on 06.06.18 1:41

@tara wrote:I have always had trouble with the expression ' Leaving no Stone Unturned' as the name for the McCanns' Madeleine 'search' fund and wonder why Eddie and Keela the specialist cadaver and blood search dogs were not taken to the area of the church where who knows what they may have discovered. I cannot help wondering whether the reference to stones is a sardonic hint from an arrogant narcissist. Nothing would surprise me. Ask the dogs...if only..

I have questioned a number of times in the past if there might be a crypt at the Church of Nossa Senhora da Luz.  The church was originally built in the 1500s and although subjected to extensive damage by the hand of god and subsequently restored - most churches of old had a crypt or some other subterranean hide-out, I should be surprised if the Praia da Luz church was any different.

Consecrated ground protected from prying eyes - and worse still, nosy dogs?  A distinct possibility in my view, ambient temperature like that of a cave, easy local access on foot, busy little area with people around and about - nothing to arouse suspicion in or around a place of worship?

I've tried to find detailed information about the church but never went much beyond ..

http://www.algarveluzbay.com/luz/church/

Or another I found with a more detailed description - including the name McCann.  They get everywhere rolleyes .

think 

My mind boggleth at the number of people, like the Textusa sisterhood, that have visited Praia da Luz but spent their time walking the streets and investigating the local cafés, bars and restaurants.  My first stop would have been the church, to find out about it's history - but then I'm a typical happy snappy tourist.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 9574
Reputation : 4004
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann - the evidence of the cadaver dogs

Post by Lossincasa on 06.06.18 9:18

Back in 2007, the public area of the village of Luz had been for months undergoing sanitation improvements and road works. Behind the church there were ongoing construction works.
This was always bothering me as well. From the beginning I thought, maybe a crypt, a refilled ditch, or some other construction left unguarded at night was overlooked due to the panic and just like the Ben case (imo), she ended up there unfortunately. No need to dig anything, just put her inside.

The only thing stopping me believing she's there or somewhere buried, is that Gery seems convinced her body isn't retrievable and no one has managed to prove him wrong yet.
avatar
Lossincasa

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum