The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The "Golden Hour"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The "Golden Hour"

Post by coati mundi on 31.07.15 0:12

I've just been watching a crime documentary in which a police officer talks about the golden hour after the arrival of police and forensic officers arrive at and investigate a crime scene. I have always believed that the story the Mcs and their friends told was not believable. I am someone who worked for many years in criminal defence. I have read a lot about this case, which is what makes me sceptical to the point of disbelieving the MC version of events. But can anyone tell me what happened in the golden hour after the police arrived at 5a, or indeed in the hour after the alleged abduction?

The behaviour ofpeople during that time is very important and could hold clues. Some members will have more knowledge than me, but it seems to me that the "Golden Hour" was somehow obstructed by certain people. Just a theory , Gerry, and of course they are allowed.

coati mundi

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Golden Hour"

Post by coati mundi on 31.07.15 0:48

By the way, it's been a long time since I posted, but to everone here, que pasa con tigo?

coati mundi

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 31.07.15 2:45

I don't think we actually know what time the golden hour started. We know the McCann version and timeline but staff witness statements conflict with this. Also if I recall correctly didn't another holiday maker stay she heard Madeleine's name being called around 9.30?  Please someone correct me if I have the time wrong.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 31.07.15 6:25

coati mundi wrote:I've just been watching a crime documentary in which a police officer talks about the golden hour after the arrival of police and forensic officers arrive at and investigate a crime scene. I have always believed that the story the Mcs and their friends told was not believable. I am someone who worked for many years in criminal defence. I have read a lot about this case, which is what makes me sceptical to the point of disbelieving the MC version of events. But can anyone tell me what happened in the golden hour after the police arrived at 5a, or indeed in the hour after the alleged abduction?

The behaviour ofpeople during that time is very important and could hold clues. Some members will have more knowledge than me, but it seems to me that the "Golden Hour" was somehow obstructed by certain people. Just a theory , Gerry, and of course they are allowed.

Have you read the GNR statements - probably the most believable.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id258.html

Notice Sargeant Antonio Duarte, via a phone conversation with Officer Roque at 23.10/23.17, did order the preservation of the crime scene.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum