The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Mm11

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Mm11

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Regist10

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Post by jeanmonroe 09.07.15 13:22

HelenMeg wrote:If OG  / Government / Portuguese Police investigation  could only get this case resolved properly and truthfully then all of this pitiful charade
would end. 8 years on.

Dr Amaral - 8 years of this. He deserves every penny of the fund and far far more. Pleased to see it has got to £34k  and the Sun's article has generated more donations as usual.

Imo, the PJ 'investigation' DID 'resolve', to their satisfaction, this case 'properly'.

It ONLY became 'obscured' when the UK, first the LP, and then, MET (OG) 'other' UK 'agencies' and the UK Government, yes, the UK Government, (GB) got OVERLY 'involved'

Especially, WHEN, the PJ wanted the McCann's to be 're-interviewed', AGAIN, (September 10th, 2007) when they were arguidoed.

But the McCann's and ALL UK 'police/others', in PDL, did a 'runner' back to the UK on 9th September 2007.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Post by ChippyM 09.07.15 15:01

jeanmonroe wrote:Snipped from the updated Daily Mail version:

A spokesman for the McCanns told MailOnline: 'We are not going to comment on the word of a psychopathic serial killer. He knows nothing about the case. We will not dignify his views with any comment.'
----------------------------------------------

"He KNOWS 'NOTHING' about the case'

He probably knows what's in the files like anyone who has read them and that's enough!  

According to The Telegraph, Sutcliffe got internet access in 2009.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.15 18:31

jeanmonroe wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:If OG  / Government / Portuguese Police investigation  could only get this case resolved properly and truthfully then all of this pitiful charade
would end. 8 years on.

Dr Amaral - 8 years of this. He deserves every penny of the fund and far far more. Pleased to see it has got to £34k  and the Sun's article has generated more donations as usual.

Imo, the PJ 'investigation' DID 'resolve', to their satisfaction, this case 'properly'.

It ONLY became 'obscured' when the UK, first the LP, and then, MET (OG) 'other' UK 'agencies' and the UK Government, yes, the UK Government, (GB)  got OVERLY 'involved'

Especially, WHEN, the PJ wanted the McCann's to be 're-interviewed', AGAIN, (September 10th, 2007) when they were arguidoed.

But the McCann's and ALL UK 'police/others', in PDL, did a 'runner' back to the UK on 9th September 2007.

clapping

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 10.07.15 14:52

Yesterday, it was very odd because ,the british police who were in Portugal helping out with jp work ,infact agreed with all that jp and amarel had come to ,then out of blue hopped off back to England at I think same time the macs went ,now what has become of the evidence and ideas they held ? not a dicky bird anymore from the leics police about the case ,as far as I can recall. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 10.07.15 16:38

joyce1938 wrote:Yesterday, it was very odd because ,the british police who were in Portugal helping out with jp work ,infact agreed with all that jp and amarel had come to ,then out of blue hopped off back to England at I think same time the macs went ,now what has become of the evidence and ideas they held ? not a dicky bird anymore from the leics police about the case ,as far as I can recall. joyce1938
 Yes, quiet isn't it?

Lots of distractions going on elsewhere, but at the core of the case, as you so rightly say,  not a dicky bird..... thing
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 3 Empty The Sun and the Ripper article

Post by willowthewisp 10.07.15 16:52

The Leicestershire Police force have a lot of explaining to do if this ever go's to a criminal trail and if you also include GJ's case, there is a lot of **it to come out if he is found un-absolved of the allegations against him, eh Alison?
What prison could the guilty Police officers be in as they couldn't serve their time with normal Lags could they? 
So we had better find No evidence to convict them?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 10.07.15 17:22

The Sun Newspaper must have had the story double checked to ensure its legal integrity and their safety.  I have got to say, whilst I don't like the what the McCann's appear to be (an understatement that one) I do feel sorry for the surviving children who no doubt will have to live with tremendous peer pressure.  I can't imagine how they will feel when a headline like the one appearing in the Sun is published and children at school draw it to their attention. A cheap trick by the Sun that could really hurt 2 youngsters.  The Sun Newspaper you are a disgrace.  Who ever the sub editor is should have the job title changed to Sub Human.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.07.15 18:17

sharonl wrote:If I remember correctly, the ripper has been drawn into this before, a few  years back.

It means they are regurgitating the story, but the timing - why now?  
Why is the ripper's opinion of the case worth rehashing?  There must be a hidden message here.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.07.15 18:20

Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Do not worry folks Sonia is on her way to Broadmoor to interview the latest Anti McCann protester, he may be included in the Documentary that Sonia was making after the vile way Sky/MSM treated Mrs Brenda Leyland, RIP. Well her twitter identity is not a secret any more,Eh Martin ***t.
The journalists at that paper have really taken over the Asylum haven't they now, well done Ruperts cohorts the honours are in the post?
Ha! Ha! Ha!  I was tempted to suggest that this might be useful material for another documentary.  Can just imagine her with her big fluffy microphone and her big hairy camera pounding at the doors of Broadmoor demanding an interview with the most notorious inmate - would that be doorstepping or trolling?

Doorstepping.  To get an insight to the mind of a criminal and why a criminal can read like-criminal-minded -fellows like an open book
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.15 22:59

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST.

Murdoch absurdity at full tilt.

What the hell is this really about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.15 23:04

Tony Bennett wrote:
Naz_Nomad wrote:Clever.  If you cast doubt on the McCanns' story, you are in the same company as The Yorkshire Ripper.  Nice.
Not forgetting, of course, the 'mad axeman' John Hirst, who killed his kind landlady by burying an axe in her skull, and has (or had) a blog loudly condemning the McCanns.

I'm reminded of the campaign in 1975 to get British people to vote to stay in what was then called the 'Common Market'.

Two strong opponents of Common Market membership at the time were:

on the right - Enoch Powell

on the left - Tony Benn.

They were portrayed by the 'Yes' campaign, respectively, as an 'extreme right-wing lunatic' and an 'extreme left-wing lunatic'.

They then constantly used images of these two men looking as near as possible to 'swivel-eyed loons'.

The clear message throughout was: "Look, the 'No' campaigners are loony extremists. Vote 'Yes' along with all the other sensible, moderate folk like yourself".

I worked brilliantly.

'Smear your opponents'.

The mainstream media have helped the McCann Team to do just this for 8 years now

ETA:

Absolutely incredible set of comments about the McCanns and what happened to Madeleine being posted up in their hundreds on the Sun's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thesun (scroll down about half way). I daren't print any of them, but let's put it this way, there are one heck of a lot of McCann-sceptics out there these days, many them saying: 'I've read the books, studied the PJ files and seen the filmE"
Enoch and Tony.

We haven't seen the like of these honest politicians for many a long year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.15 23:06

HelenMeg wrote:Some think the article associates 'questioning the Mc Canns' with the thoughts of a vile serial killer
and some, like me, think that The Sun is hinting at the Mc Canns being guilty but doing it through the mouth of another.
You're wrong.

McCann doubters = Yorkshire Ripper.

Simple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.07.15 23:22

aiyoyo wrote:
sharonl wrote:If I remember correctly, the ripper has been drawn into this before, a few  years back.

It means they are regurgitating the story, but the timing - why now?  
Why is the ripper's opinion of the case worth rehashing?  There must be a hidden message here.
I've always thought of the Sun as a sleazy rag that caters for gossip mongers and people that have an appetite for a little saucy titillation, light reading that doesn't require any brain power.  Do you really think the desk behind the Sun is capable of hidden messages, even less the readers have any inclination to decipher cryptic messages?

Equally intriguing is why the Telegraph has yesterday regurgitated the same report that has been churned out a few times over the past six months..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11078595/Madeleine-McCann-are-we-any-closer-to-knowing-the-truth.html

?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.07.15 23:23

BlueBag wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Some think the article associates 'questioning the Mc Canns' with the thoughts of a vile serial killer
and some, like me, think that The Sun is hinting at the Mc Canns being guilty but doing it through the mouth of another.
You're wrong.

McCann doubters = Yorkshire Ripper.

Simple.
Mac the Ripper ?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.07.15 23:36

The Rooster wrote:The Sun Newspaper must have had the story double checked to ensure its legal integrity and their safety.  I have got to say, whilst I don't like the what the McCann's appear to be (an understatement that one) I do feel sorry for the surviving children who no doubt will have to live with tremendous peer pressure.  I can't imagine how they will feel when a headline like the one appearing in the Sun is published and children at school draw it to their attention. A cheap trick by the Sun that could really hurt 2 youngsters.  The Sun Newspaper you are a disgrace.  Who ever the sub editor is should have the job title changed to Sub Human.
Good point!  By rights an A4 gold-leaf headed letter should be winging it's way to chez Sun - after all apart from what you say, this report could damage the search for MBM smilie .  Their legal team's been hounding Dr Amaral for all these years for much the same reason, history shows they have more chance of screwing the UK press (out of court) for damages than the likes of Goncalo Amaral.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum