The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Denmark to go cashless in 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denmark to go cashless next year; other countries may follow...

5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
45% 45% 
[ 10 ]
41% 41% 
[ 9 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

Denmark to go cashless in 2016

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.07.15 0:04

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Denmark to go cashless in 2016

Post by stumo on 06.07.15 0:25

I don't like the idea, if i go somewhere where i don't need to buy anything expensive and there's a chance of my wallet being stolen then i just take a small amount of cash (coins and paper), if it goes missing I've only lost what I've taken and haven't lost a card which could cause major problems.
stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.07.15 7:15

Cashless society: A huge threat to our freedom
Scott A. Shay, chairman of Signature Bank
Thursday, 12 Dec 2013 | 7:00 AM ETCNBC.com

Econgularity, shorthand for economic singularity, is an ugly word I created to describe an unfortunate approaching moment in time when our current technological snooping prowess, the ease of big data manipulation and our sprint to a cashless economy will converge. This will happen in such a way as to permit governments to exercise incredibly powerful control over all human behavior.
Tune in to CNBC's "Closing Bell" Friday at 3pm ET. Signature Bank Chairman Scott Shay will be on, talking about how close we are to becoming a cashless society and the huge threat it is to our freedom.
While this may sound like a paranoid doomsday scenario to some, as a real world finance professional, I believe that this scenario is not only eminently possible, but most of the technology is already available — albeit not yet fully marshaled — to frighteningly make it reality.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101266173

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.07.15 7:23

I am currently living in Australia and a news article i read the other day stated Australia will follow Sweden's model of going cashless "sooner than we think", but looks like Denmark will try and implement it first? I certainly hope people will fully protest this, and i'm sure the Govt's. have no idea of how this will negatively impact them and society in the long term.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 06.07.15 10:48

The Telegraph has an item regarding this subject but espouses woe because of the Big Issue Vendors and Homeless people? Huh, what's that all about!

The Telegraph seems to be losing the will to publish anything interesting and of any value anymore!

That said, I am totally opposed to this as I think it will inevitably mean more electronic surveillance and crime.

Not only that but I could never get any builders, decorators etc., to do any work. All of them ask for cash nowadays.
Yes, I know its not supposed to happen but that's how it is.

I will vote against.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 06.07.15 11:05

Greece is already cashless.
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.15 11:19

For me this is simply the road to hell and it's coming soon in the more liberal/richer countries of Europe. Denmark is the pilot project.

Next it will be why not just microchip every single person at birth to save them from themselves.

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.15 11:38

@roy rovers wrote:Greece is already cashless.
Yep, the EU have taken away the cash. Greece has always been a corrupt blackmarket society. Tax dodging is a national norm of which Greeks are proud. The EU (Germany and its poodle France) encouraged and accepted Greece into the 'community'. It wasn't a case of 'beware Greeks bearing gifts' in this case so why? Greece has never had much to offer. It has a relatively small population and its exports are olive oil, tourism and cement.

I lived in Crete and saw many corrupt EU grants given. They were laughable. Can you imagine a multi-million pound EU project to develop a remote harbour with big hoardings to say it was EU funded only to find at the opening ceremony where the mayor, a Greek band, the military and various dignitarie's wives (wearing mink coats) showed up with the Press, which turned out to be essentially the tarmaccing and construction of a car park in a place where no-one really goes. To add further insult to injury it turned out the harbour was too shallow to accommodate large vessels.

The fragmented bus companies of Crete were consolidated into a management buy-out. This came with handsome EU grants to buy new buses. Fantastic buses they are too. The only thing is what they actually cost and the bills presented were about 20k euros adrift per unit.

Why did the EU invite/accept Greece into the 'community'? It's because the EU is corrupt and wants an uber power. Step in Germany and France.

Let's get out of the EU and its corrupt mandates and laws.

just my opinion.

ETA: Look at the millions and millions of euros invested in recycling in Greece. None of it has ever, ever worked.

I'm editing to add again: Greece could never attract foreign investment into building businesses as there is a militant work ethic. Germany need to explain why they loaned so much to a bit of a no-hope investment.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.15 11:58

@roy rovers wrote:Greece is already cashless.
I'm answering your post again. Greeks are not cashless. Greeks don't like banks. They don't trust banks. They run a cash society. If you go to the utility companies in Greece you will find people standing in long queues to pay their bills. No direct debits/standing orders. Strictly cash. You even pay your lawyer in cash. No-one declares what they earn from the top to the bottom. It's poor saps like honest expats who get slammed for tax and you pay your accountant in cash.

It's not like the EU didn't know this.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.07.15 13:08

@aquila wrote:For me this is simply the road to hell and it's coming soon in the more liberal/richer countries of Europe. Denmark is the pilot project.

Next it will be why not just microchip every single person at birth to save them from themselves.

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
ITA. Non of it is to benefit of the people. And what happens if the electronic systems go down for any length of time, how are we able to buy our groceries if we need food etc?
I am really hoping this will be a big fail for it to even go ahead. I read part of a Govt. pdf. file where the PM in Australia at the time was talking about a "cashless society" in the 80's already, with the introduction of plastic cards, & ATM's, so that was the beginning of their plan to a cashless society eventually by the look of it, and here we are.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.15 20:36

@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:For me this is simply the road to hell and it's coming soon in the more liberal/richer countries of Europe. Denmark is the pilot project.

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
ITA. Non of it is to benefit of the people. And what happens if the electronic systems go down for any length of time, how are we able to buy our groceries if we need food etc?
I am really hoping this will be a big fail for it to even go ahead. I read part of a Govt. pdf. file where the PM in Australia at the time was talking about a "cashless society" in the 80's already, with the introduction of plastic cards, & ATM's, so that was the beginning of their plan to a cashless society eventually by the look of it, and here we are.
Putting Orwell's 1984 to one side for a moment, did you ever read/see Logan's Run?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.07.15 20:40

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
Putting Orwell's 1984 to one side for a moment, did you ever read/see Logan's Run?
If Logan's Run ever becomes a reality, I'm a goner violin

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.15 21:13

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
When industry introduced robots to make industry more efficient the result was fewer jobs.

When banking introduced plastic cards the result was debt.

When governments privatized and sold off the family silver (state owned utility/transport services) the result was financial and moral bankruptcy.

The health service is being sold off by stealth.

The education system is raped on a year by year basis.

The love of money is the root of all evil.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.07.15 21:16

@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
When industry introduced robots to make industry more efficient the result was fewer jobs.

When governments privatized and sold off the family silver (state owned utility/transport services) the result was financial and moral bankruptcy.

And when companies made employees have their wages/salaries paid into a bank, instead of them having the weekly pay packet, it put so many people into the clutches of the banks. It was the road of no return.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.15 21:19

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.

And when companies made employees have their wages/salaries paid into a bank, instead of them having the weekly pay packet, it put so many people into the clutches of the banks. It was the road of no return.
How right you are sallypelt.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 07.07.15 3:32

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

Just my opinion.

Pure evil.
Not sure if i have seen Logan's Run, have definitely not read it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 07.07.15 3:39

We are obedient slaves enslaved to a corrupt and evil system. What we need to do when something is diseased/corrupted is to remove ourselves from it and bypass it so we are no longer dependent upon it. I think there is a big call for humanity to get out of its infancy and grow up. We look up to so called "leaders" and rely upon them instead of relying upon ourselves, and whenever we rely upon someone else to navigate our lives, we are now seeing the result of that. All of it will only lead to disaster. Welcome to the world we all wanted.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 07.07.15 9:38

I think Greece was invited to join the Eu and the Euro simply because the other Members (well Germany really) knew they would bankrupt themselves and they have and they encouraged it. Now Germany is going to try and make Greece walk to heel. The question is will Greece bow to Germany?

I agree money is the root of all evil. It has become the only thing people with power worship.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.07.15 22:35

@Angelique wrote:I think Greece was invited to join the Eu and the Euro simply because the other Members (well Germany really) knew they would bankrupt themselves and they have and they encouraged it. Now Germany is going to try and make Greece walk to heel. The question is will Greece bow to Germany?

I agree money is the root of all evil. It has become the only thing people with power worship.
It's a funny old world when after two world wars Germany governs the purse strings of a 'united Europe'.

Germany and its French poodle.

ETA: Germany slaughtered 6 million jews not so many years ago and is now at the forefront of a 'united Europe'.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 08.07.15 16:39

@aquila wrote:
@Angelique wrote:I think Greece was invited to join the Eu and the Euro simply because the other Members (well Germany really) knew they would bankrupt themselves and they have and they encouraged it. Now Germany is going to try and make Greece walk to heel. The question is will Greece bow to Germany?

It's a funny old world when after two world wars Germany governs the purse strings of a 'united Europe'.

ETA: Germany slaughtered 6 million jews not so many years ago and is now at the forefront of a 'united Europe'.
Why keep "guilting" the German people that in these current generations had nothing to do with any of that? Sorry but i don't see what that has got to do with what is going on now, apart from some of the modern dictatorships of course, which could all culminate in a worse holocaust than humanity has ever seen before in history and could wipe us all out if we let their evil agendas prevail. All Govt.'s in the world are corrupted and drunk on money and power, and we are part of their system of being enslaved by it all that create their wealth with fiat currency which is usury, where debt is created out of nothing. They are all parasitic and suck the life out of the people they purport to represent.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.07.15 17:00

@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Why keep "guilting" the German people that in these current generations had nothing to do with any of that? Sorry but i don't see what that has got to do with what is going on now, apart from some of the modern dictatorships of course, which could all culminate in a worse holocaust than humanity has ever seen before in history and could wipe us all out if we let their evil agendas prevail. All Govt.'s in the world are corrupted and drunk on money and power, and we are part of their system of being enslaved by it all that create their wealth with fiat currency which is usury, where debt is created out of nothing. They are all parasitic and suck the life out of the people they purport to represent.
'Guilting' the German people isn't what I'm talking about as you are probably aware.

To say that the current generation in German government had 'nothing to do with any of that' is a bit too liberal for me. You might like to ask the Greek islanders who were invaded and occupied their opinion of Germany ruling the roost in Europe.

You might like to consider that many people in UK would be pretty peeved if Eire were to become a prominent entity within Europe.

There is the ability within everyone to forgive but there is foolishness to forget, sweep it all under the carpet after a few years and marvel at progress from Germany, a country that slaughtered people for their race yet this same country has been allowed to become an economic power house in the formation of a 'united Europe'. There's nothing united about Europe.

I couldn't give a tinker's whether anyone agrees with me or not on this.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum