The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Mm11

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Mm11

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Regist10

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again!

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again!

Post by Guest 14.11.15 12:23

willowthewisp wrote:They may have to keep Ruby away from the Find Madeleine fund accounts,eh pheasantplucker?
Pheasantplucker has left the building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again!

Post by Liz Eagles 15.11.15 15:58

Here is something to keep Textusa going for the next six months....

A spaniel in sunglasses

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Z

When cadaver dogs alert to the scent of cadaver that means there is....cadaver scent.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Empty "Dogs don't lie"

Post by sar 13.01.16 16:44

Sky News 13.01.16 at 16.40hrs

“Dogs don’t lie”

Alun Jenkins – Former Inspector Chief Instructor Metropolitan Police Dog Training with over 7 years experience in that role.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.01.16 0:01

sar wrote:Sky News 13.01.16 at 16.40hrs

“Dogs don’t lie”

Alun Jenkins – Former Inspector Chief Instructor Metropolitan Police Dog Training with over 7 years experience in that role.
Should this be one of the hypothetical questions to ask DCI Nicola Wall?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Empty Search dogs used in search for missing student

Post by worriedmum 31.01.16 12:49

West Midlands Police ‏@WMPolice 36 mins36 minutes ago

''We've never stopped looking for Ozi and our latest search involved @NSARDAOrg search dogs: http://ow.ly/XGCl5''

These dogs are being used to search UNDER FLOWING WATER. A YEAR AFTER OZI'S DISAPPEARANCE.

UNRELIABLE? Shocked
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 31.01.16 15:59

I know dogs can be used this way.  I imagine it depends when said child could have been put into water?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 03.02.16 22:25

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Milita10

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 06.03.16 18:18

I always thought it strange that Martin Grimes didn't hit back at the McCanns after they rubbished the performance of Eddie and Keela  and practically accused him of setting them up. Why didn't he speak up and protect his reputation more?
Is it  true that Jane Tanner worked in a marketing role for Fisher Scientific UK who manufacture Lucifer Yellow cadaverine?
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 06.03.16 18:55

worriedmum wrote:West Midlands Police ‏@WMPolice 36 mins36 minutes ago

''We've never stopped looking for Ozi and our latest search involved @NSARDAOrg search dogs: http://ow.ly/XGCl5''

These dogs are being used to search UNDER FLOWING WATER. A YEAR AFTER OZI'S DISAPPEARANCE.

UNRELIABLE? Shocked

And maybe get Barra over too.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30431322

Its the obvious resting place IMO.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 06.03.16 23:54

Mr Grimes was spoken to by police and told he must not discuss what the dogs found .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.16 8:55

The FIRST thing people turn to when in need, physical or emotional, - is a dog.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641633/Meet-adorable-comfort-dogs-flown-country-support-relatives-victims-volunteers-Orlando.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40914

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 15.06.16 9:04

I wonder if the twins have ever asked for a dog as a family pet ?        lol4
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 15.06.16 9:17

I've posted this on the Freud thread, but it's appropriate to this thread also, so I'll post it here too:

Snipped from Tony Bennett Yesterday at 11:42 pm

“His response to our catalogue of horrors was merely to raise an eyebrow. Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible. When he heard about the [sniffer] dogs [which had indicated the scent of death in the McCann’s hire car], he remarked laconically, ‘So what are they going to do? Put them on the stand? One bark for yes, two for no?’

I find the above quote rather explosive.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 15.06.16 9:45

If you listen to what Martins Grimes says when Eddie alerts in the wardrobe, he says the cadavar scent is in this room somewhere not necessarily in the wardrobe. The smells could have been trapped and was moved to the place at the wardrobe. It still means there was a corpse in that room even though Keela alerted to nothing in the room. Behind the couch a strong alert was given also by Eddie and Keela alerted in same place so you had blood under the tile found and lower curtains.

As for the car Eddie gave a stronge alert at door, so what I am saying is that smell of cadaver was trapped inside that car and smells can get trapped in certain pockets in a room or car. Keela was able then to pin point were the corpse lay as she marked the boot where the evidence was lifted.

I am obviously not quoting Martin Grimes in the above I am just explaining to the best of my knowledge what I heard Mr Grimes say.

I believe the dogs tell you the story of Madeleine, something happened behind the couch where alerts were given by both dogs and the corpse was move to the bedroom then car. There was also a weak alert given by Eddie in the garden so it's up to us to fill the the gaps as the dogs done their work and i for one trust in the dogs.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.07.16 13:13

From the Met’s Press page:

Meet Paddy, the Explosives Search Dog
•  Jun 30, 2016 16:52 BST

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Igu9xenxzaib47bxgbjo 
PC Ricky Beckford and his partner, Paddy.

To continue our exclusive behind the scenes insight into the variety of roles in the Met, we explore the work of our explosives search dogs and their handlers.

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Wchi8fwrgepz8foldm7z 
A dog's nose is many, many times more sensitive than that of a human, and so is ideal for tracking or detecting, whether it be drugs, criminals, bombs, stolen property or people.

Explosives search dogs are part of our Dog Support Unit who support colleagues and respond to emergency calls where their unique sniffing skills can be used to help make London safer.

Our explosives and narcotic search dogs must be very calm and work methodically, but must also possess a high level of motivation. The training is reward based, and the dogs must bark or freeze when they have detected the presence of explosives or narcotics. They are taught to search in a variety of environments and they possess a high level; of stamina to ensure they can work for long periods of time.

Watch: Police Dog Paddy detect an explosive substance during a training exercise.

Paddy was able to indicate to his handler his find by freezing on the spot, before being rewarded with his favourite tennis ball.

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/metpoliceuk/blog_posts/meet-paddy-the-explosives-search-dog-47645
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 01.07.16 13:44

Dogs are incredible when it comes to searching for the elements/items they have been instructed.
Why else would they be used to locate guns, explosives, bombs, drugs, coinage, bodies and can detect cancer, oncoming fits etc.

I mustn't forget those two wonderful dogs Eddie and Keela with a 100% record re detecting blood and cadaver.
Strange how dogs are relied on so much to save lives, yet in one instance, two dogs with such a faultless record are ignored!
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.07.16 14:33

sallypelt wrote:I've posted this on the Freud thread, but it's appropriate to this thread also, so I'll post it here too:

“His response to our catalogue of horrors was merely to raise an eyebrow. Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible. When he heard about the [sniffer] dogs [which had indicated the scent of death in the McCann’s hire car], he remarked laconically, ‘So what are they going to do? Put them on the stand? One bark for yes, two for no?’

sallypelt, I agree. And what makes it even more unbelievable is the seeming lack of curiosity of the parents as  to what the traces of blood and the cadaver dog alerts might mean for their missing child's fate.  IMO, it's all about them. Poor Madeleine.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.10.16 9:28

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Abscam10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.12.16 8:50

Why don't they forget the scientific trial, and just ask Gerry ?

http://news.sky.com/story/trial-to-see-if-dogs-can-detect-prostate-cancer-in-humans-10712774

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 228

Dogs can detect a drop of blood in two Olympic-sized pools ! bigshock

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb 31.12.16 14:13

worriedmum wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I've posted this on the Freud thread, but it's appropriate to this thread also, so I'll post it here too:

sallypelt, I agree. And what makes it even more unbelievable is the seeming lack of curiosity of the parents as  to what the traces of blood and the cadaver dog alerts might mean for their missing child's fate.  IMO, it's all about them. Poor Madeleine.
Fortunately I have not had the displeasure of reading "madeleine". The above quoted paragraph by Tony Bennett shocks me, particularly the first sentence. To lose a child in the circumstances they have claimed must be the horror of all horrors.
Like I said, I have never read "madeleine" but I do wonder, if in her book does Kate explain "our catalogue of horrors"?
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 31.12.16 23:08

Yes I agree.........if blood/cadaver was scented, I'd be 'demanding' to know more about it eg I'd be asking how is this possible....NOT dissing the dogs!
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 22.01.17 12:38

One thing that has never been answered, a documentary referred to these dogs as "DNA dogs". Somebody made the decision to disguise the fact that they were actually "Cadaver scent dogs". My question is who?
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.17 10:35

Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again! - Page 3 Beynon10

That's on a par with Philomena McCann saying mosquitos flew into the wall to cause blood splatters.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 06.02.17 11:29

Lands_end wrote:One thing that has never been answered, a documentary referred to these dogs as "DNA dogs". Somebody made the decision to disguise the fact that they were actually "Cadaver scent dogs". My question is who?
I think the main point is "why"? 

Media always put a slant on the case, it comes from higher up.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.17 16:21

Douglas Garland triple-murder trial: cadaver dog indicated human remains at 3 spots on farm

http://globalnews.ca/news/3195801/douglas-garland-triple-murder-trial-monday-second-week/

WATCH ABOVE: A cadaver dog's search of the farm where Douglas Garland lived, making up part of the testimony in the second week of his trial. Nancy Hixt reports. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top