The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CEOPS - Page 4 Mm11

CEOPS - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CEOPS - Page 4 Mm11

CEOPS - Page 4 Regist10

CEOPS

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CEOPS - Page 4 Empty Re: CEOPS

Post by Jamming 03.07.15 21:29

I have to say aquila, couple of cracking posts there
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.07.15 21:52

jeanmonroe wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Hi Jeanmonroe,
Thank you for your most recent post.
If it is true and I Do not doubt the possibility of CM and a Private plane use,if my memory is right didn't Philip Green offer the McCann family a Lear jet, if your "Theory" is proven to be correct, this certainly means the S**t will hit the proverbial fan!?
Perhaps the pink one would care to undertake a Lie detector test of his involvement in Madeleine McCann disappearance?

My 'theory'?

MY 'theory' is the same as the SIO of the PJ, GA.

Having said that, i 'do' also have a 'back up' theory.

A HUGE, HUGE, 'scam'!

Madeleine 'secreted away' in a luxury 'lair' in the UK, waiting for the big 'reveal'. (totally 'unharmed' and 'miraculously FOUND' YEARS 'later'. The McCann's constant 'mantra')

Which coincides, rather 'neatly', with the total LACK of ACTUAL 'searching', for Madeleine, by McCann/Healy family members, for a 'missing' family member, and their 'friends'.

And when EVERYONE (including CM) has finally made 'enough' money, from her 'disappearance'.

Her 'parents' are NOW millionaires. (not having 'a pot to pee in' BEFORE the 'disappearance' according to 'family')

Would they be millionaires, if Madeleine had NOT 'disappeared'?

WHY SY/MET are, imo, going along with, being totally 'mugged off' by a couple of 'chancers' is anybody's 'guess'.

Ah, i 'know'

Met commissioner, BHH! (McCann 'supporter' McCann 'fund' raiser)
I have thought about that type of scenario too, but then i think what was it exactly the dogs detected in 5A, and if the evidence was right about it being Madeleine's DNA and the cadaver evidence, then MBM is no longer in this life, sad

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.07.15 22:02

I also think it is wrong that parents of a missing child should make an exhorbitant amount of money out of it, and donated money should go straight to searches etc. that are conducted for missing children that are a legit organization. Otherwise it could start a trend that is not a good one, as we have seen from the profiteering in the McCann case, where its all about the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.07.15 22:03

Wish there was a like button but there isn't so sending a  high five   and a  rose each to aquila  and jeanmonroe for brilliant posts. 

high5    roses

high5     roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.07.15 22:12

Joss wrote:I also think it is wrong that parents of a missing child should make an exhorbitant amount of money out of it, and donated money should go straight to searches etc. that are conducted for missing children that are a legit organization. Otherwise it could start a trend that is not a good one, as we have seen from the profiteering in the McCann case, where its all about the money.

I THINK NO, I KNOW, it is WRONG for a parent of a 'missing' child to 'obstruct/not co-operate with' the police in their 'investigation' into HER child's 'disappearance', brought about, solely, by her 'OWN conscious, diliberate, SELFISH, decisions', and the parent to do everything she 'could' to get the 'investigation' CLOSED/ABANDONED/SHELVED, for that same 'parent', to be 'made', and 'feted', as an 'Embarrassador' for 'MISSING PEOPLE/KIDS'!

WHO 'actually' asked/made KM an 'embarrassador' at Missing People 'charidy'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.07.15 22:22

jeanmonroe wrote:
Joss wrote:I also think it is wrong that parents of a missing child should make an exhorbitant amount of money out of it, and donated money should go straight to searches etc. that are conducted for missing children that are a legit organization. Otherwise it could start a trend that is not a good one, as we have seen from the profiteering in the McCann case, where its all about the money.

I THINK KNOW it is WRONG for a parent of a 'missing' child to 'obstruct/not co-operate with' the police in their 'investigation' into HER child's 'disappearance' and the parent to do everything she 'could' to get the 'investigation' CLOSED/ABANDONED/SHELVED, to be 'made', and 'feted', as an 'Embarrassador' for 'MISSING PEOPLE/KIDS'!
I agree, all of that too makes it all very suspect about the mother wanting to find her child, and IMO that's because she already knew what happened to said child. Casey Anthony also made around $250,000 USD if i remember correctly, by selling photos of Caylee to the media before they put her in prison. Love the "Embarrasador" title, it suits her, smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.07.15 21:10

tigger wrote:The special website can be found still : result from the Wayback machine pray2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Saved 41 times between mei 23, 2007 and april 1, 2009.

Bit iffy to quote my own post, but having no internet at home and very busy, had hoped that one of the technically savvy people would have checked the wayback on this particular website.
Is it possible to find out how many photographs were uploaded (I think there were 1800) and when they were whooshed? Or are there still photographs on it?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.07.15 4:20

Nina wrote:Wish there was a like button but there isn't so sending a  high five   and a  rose each to aquila  and jeanmonroe for brilliant posts. 

high5    roses

high5     roses

I wish so too!

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.07.15 3:27

Donegal,Donegal,just a few weeks before Pdl.....It is a short distance between Belfast and Donegal, isn´t it?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.15 3:43

NickE, when did Robert Murat say that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CEOPS - Page 4 Empty CEOP

Post by willowthewisp 07.07.15 20:00

After reading several posts on CEOP I wonder if Big Jim and Leicestershire Police investigated:

Yvonne Martin recognising a certain person from some where she had seen him before, been in contact with Social Services in some way in UK, whilst she was talking to Kate McCann 4 May 2007?
Did LP force make contact with CEOP over their statements that were taken by the Police force?
Did anyone follow up on the Gaspar [sp.] statements to ascertain the credibility of the statements, as I cannot believe them to be false otherwise than to not mention them for some particular reason?
Why was a certain person allowed to say in their statement that it was not the right place or pertinent to offer a further detail in relation to missing girl Madeleine McCann, as he is supposed to have been one of three people to have seen the child alive and well in apartment 5a Ocean Club 3 May 2007?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.07.15 20:22

willowthewisp wrote:After reading several posts on CEOP I wonder if Big Jim and Leicestershire Police investigated:

Yvonne Martin recognising a certain person from some where she had seen him before, been in contact with Social Services in some way in UK, whilst she was talking to Kate McCann 4 May 2007?

REPLY: Yvonne Martin was not exactly 100% sure about having recognised David Payne. There are some queries about how she managed to have such direct contact with the McCanns on the early morning of Friday 4 May. I'm not sure how much weight we can place on Yvonne Martin's statements

Did LP force make contact with CEOP over their statements that were taken by the Police force?

REPLY: On 8 May 2007, under government orders, a tightly-knit 'committee' was set up, under the chairmanship of Matt Baggott, then Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police, to discuss all matters relating to Madeleine's disappearance. Relevant government departments were all represented on this 'committee', including, obviously, CEOP and the Foreign Office and probably the Home Office as well. This has been admitted on the record in a nswer to a FOI Act request, BUT no-one will say who was on that committee. From Day One, all these police forces and government departments etc. were 'all in this together'

Did anyone follow up on the Gaspar [sp.] statements to ascertain the credibility of the statements, as I cannot believe them to be false otherwise than to not mention them for some particular reason?

REPLY: No. They were not sent to Portugal until 19 October 2007, just after Dr Goncalo Amaral was safely 'out of harm's way' in a lowly desk job in Faro Police Station. He had been transferred there on 2 October 2007. The PJ took no interest in their two statements. I agree, the Gaspars' statements have the 'ring of truth' about them 

Why was a certain person [Dr David Payne] allowed to say in their statement that it was not the right place or pertinent to offer a further detail in relation to missing girl Madeleine McCann, as he is supposed to have been one of three people to have seen the child alive and well in apartment 5a Ocean Club 3 May 2007?

REPLY:  David Payne gave this answer in response to specific questions that a British police officer was putting to him on behalf of the PJ (the 'rogatory' interviews). The British officer (from LP) had limited scope to ask supplementary questions. A robust police officer, not restricted by 'the committee' as to what questions he could ask, would surely have said at this point in the interview:

"Dr Payne, do you mean to say you have information about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann that you are deliberately withholding from the police?"  

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.07.15 20:59

Why was a certain person allowed to say in their statement that it was not the right place or pertinent to offer a further detail in relation to missing girl Madeleine McCann, as he is supposed to have been one of three people to have seen the child alive and well in apartment 5a Ocean Club 3 May 2007?
-----------------------------------------

When THAT 'person' said, on record, that 'I saw Madeleine, for the very last time, at 17h00 (FIVE o'clock (pm, 3rd May 2007) but then 'changed' (on record) the 'very last time (he 'saw' her) to 18h30 (six thirty pm, 3rd May 2007) IN McCann apartment)

Of course, 'forgetting', he was 'at the beach/then cafe' (till AFTER 18h00) at 17h00, (on record) with Madeleine IN McCann apartment, (or at 'high tea'?) 800 metres away!
----------------------------------------------------------
"Once you have started with one lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that one"."Once I had started there was no turning back"

Convicted criminal, Tariq Jahan.

"Pride of Britain" 'award' WINNER! (in 'recognition' of his.......DIGNITY!!!!!!!) 'feted' and 'lauded' by PM, D Cameron AND, then, Labour Party leader, E Miliband.(as a true 'hero!!)

Miliband saying 'he is the type of person we want in Britain, someone for people to look up to, a true HERO'

So, WHEN will a 'self admitted' LIAR, in this f**ked up country, of ours, EVER be 'deemed' NOT to be 'a true hero'? (BY the, self protecting, 'establishment')

"Ask K&G, Sandra."
-----------------------------------------------

A 'tad' more on Cameron's and Miliband's 'true hero' TJ.

CONVICTED of GBH (grevious bodily harm)

and

It emerged during the trial that Jahan had a conviction for false accounting and forgery in 1985 and a conviction for conspiracy to rob in 1990.

He also received a caution for possession of cannabis in 2003 and a caution in 2004 for assault occasioning actual bodily harm in which he attacked his step mother.
---------------------------------------------------------------

ABH (actual bodily harm) on a WOMAN, Fraud, Forgery, Drugs, Lying to police, Conspiracy to 'rob'!

Cameron's and Miliband's 'TRUE HERO'!

One has to 'wonder' what one would have to 'do' for DC and EM to say, 'our hero has only been a little bit naughty, so we're not going to 'praise' him again until,..........TOMORROW'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

CEOPS - Page 4 Empty CEOP

Post by willowthewisp 07.07.15 21:18

Hi Tony, thank you for the reply to my post.
At least it was shown in the PJ files that a certain Doctor for what ever reason chose not to provide evidence that might have given the "Leicestershire Police" a chance to find Madeleine Mc Cann seven years ago!
Doe's it remind you of Kate's only answer out of 48, "by not answering the questions you do realise you, that you are jeopardizing the investigation" Yes, "if that's what you think"?
Did at this stage of the investigation, Kate already knew of her daughter's demise and it was save your own *rse time?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.07.15 22:14

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Tony, thank you for the reply to my post.
At least it was shown in the PJ files that a certain Doctor for what ever reason chose not to provide evidence that might have given the "Leicestershire Police" a chance to find Madeleine Mc Cann seven years ago!
Doe's it remind you of Kate's only answer out of 48, "by not answering the questions you do realise you, that you are jeopardizing the investigation" Yes, "if that's what you think"?
Did at this stage of the investigation, Kate already knew of her daughter's demise and it was save your own *rse time?
How many times have you heard the McCann sycophants excuse that she was acting under the instructions of her lawyer?  Well I don't give a monkey's who was or wasn't advising her, as far as I'm concerned any well balanced loving parent would care more about finding their missing child than self preservation.  IF she knows nothing about her child's fate she has nothing to worry about has she?  Maybe a little personal inconvenience/discomfort experienced by awkward questions and suspicion but that pales into insignificance compared to what you child might be going through.

If totally innocent what the hell was the woman thinking?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.07.15 18:40

This is the first part of the Home Office report on Ceop: rest can be found via Companies House  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Foreword by the Home Secretary

When we created the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre over three

years ago, we recognised the need to develop a national law enforcement capability

that would act as a focus for fighting the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.

Since its inception, CEOP has been a remarkable success. It has rescued over 500

children, and has led to the arrest of over 800 people seeking to harm children. It has

developed the leading UK child internet safety website “ThinkUKnow”, backed up by

a comprehensive schools programme with award winning materials, and has achieved

significant success through its ‘Most Wanted’ website, which targets missing sexual

offenders who offend against children.

CEOP has achieved this by looking at the problem holistically and through an integrated

partnership approach, working with a wide range of stakeholders, including local and

international law enforcement, industry and charities.

CEOP has been affiliated with the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), but we

now believe that the time is right to give CEOP a legal identity of its own. We believe

that there is a long-term need to provide protection for children, and that we should

create CEOP as a Non-Departmental Public Body (NDPB). This will allow CEOP to

respond quickly and effectively to emerging threats, and to take on additional related

work, including missing and / or abducted children, enhancing the protection of children

at a national level.

I would like to thank CEOP and their partners for the work that they have done over the

past three years to protect children, and to SOCA for their support for the Centre, and I

look forward to CEOP continuing to ensure the safety of children both in the online and

offline environments.

Alan Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.15 10:08

Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Hi Tony, thank you for the reply to my post.
How many times have you heard the McCann sycophants excuse that she was acting under the instructions of her lawyer?  Well I don't give a monkey's who was or wasn't advising her, as far as I'm concerned any well balanced loving parent would care more about finding their missing child than self preservation.  IF she knows nothing about her child's fate she has nothing to worry about has she?  Maybe a little personal inconvenience/discomfort experienced by awkward questions and suspicion but that pales into insignificance compared to what you child might be going through.

If totally innocent what the hell was the woman thinking?

I have no idea what this woman is thinking. I only know she is not thinking of her daughter, Madeleine.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.08.15 0:07

Just came across this in the LostMarketingPloy.blogspot.com - from 2011 : hope I'm not duplicating.

[size=32]Security breach found on Ceop website[/size]

Back To Releases

11 Apr 11 - 12:03PM |

A web page set up and designed to protect children while they are online has been found to be insecure, it has been reported.

According to reports, a form found on the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) website to report alleged offenders was not encrypted.

Security experts claim that the breach of data could have put children at risk.

Ceop spokesman Peter Davies told the BBC: "The security was not as good as it should have been but it's been fixed now. But to have accessed it you would have had to have really gone hunting for it and would have had to have had very high levels of expertise."

As a result of the breach, there will now be a full investigation by the Information Commissioner's Office. The unencrypted pages meant personal details entered on the site could have been visible to anyone with a sinister motive.

Ceop was set up in 2006 to help find and convict individuals that pose a risk to children, as well as working to keep young people safe while online.

Enhanced and
standard disclosure services available at Capita RVS.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Registered office: 71 Victoria Street, Westminister, London SW1H 0XA. Registered in England No. 01396443.

Capita Recruitment Vetting Service is registered as an umbrella organisation with the Criminal Records Bureau (England and Wales) and Disclosure Scotland.

@ 2008 The Capita Group Plc. All rights reserved

Onderkant formulier

There's no way Jim Gamble didn't know he was putting victims at risk with the CEOP website, he deliberately exposed their details to every paedo on the planet!!!

unquote

Back to top Go down

CEOPS - Page 4 Empty CEOPS

Post by willowthewisp 14.08.15 20:24

Hi Tigger,
thanks for your article about the information about CEOP and the "Protection of children on line", I wonder if Big Jim would care to pass comment on the unencrypted details being made available to persons accessing this information, as wasn't his first duty was to "protect vulnerable children" against these people?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.08.15 20:45

There's no way Jim Gamble didn't know he was putting victims at risk with the CEOP website, he deliberately exposed their details to every paedo on the planet!!!
----------------------------------------------

There's no way, the new 'wheeze', CRA 'system' don't know they are putting 'missing' children at grave risk with their text 'alerts', deliberately exposing their details to every paedo in the 'missing' child's 'area' who has 'registered' with CRA.

'I was just taking her/him, in my car, to the police station, honest, guv'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.08.15 1:44

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Tigger,
thanks for your article about the information about CEOP and the "Protection of children on line", I wonder if Big Jim would care to pass comment on the unencrypted details being made available to persons accessing this information, as wasn't his first duty was to "protect vulnerable children" against these people?

You'd think wouldn't you?

Now that children's charities are  are finally in the news  - Miss Bagwash and Co. - let's hope the press/charity commision   will have a look at what they actually DO!

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top