The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007" - Page 11 Mm11

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007" - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007" - Page 11 Mm11

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007" - Page 11 Regist10

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007"

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007" - Page 11 Empty Re: Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007"

Post by Cora 19.06.15 16:44

Joss wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
FH wrote: Things have been really quiet recently , then suddenly this CEOP web page info is made available. Where did it really originate? Are we being drip fed misinformation to divert us?  If so, from what?
I asked Stevo about this yesterday and he sent me this message:

"Hi Jill, I was actually looking into CEOP. I've used the Wayback Machine since about 2000. I routinely look into it but just stumbled across the CEOP April 30 thing while looking for something else to do with SOCA."

Stevo is the author of "Faked Abduction".
Interesting. Wonder what Stevo thinks about it all now?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have messaged him about this forum and what Richard and others have said about this data, he is trying to contact Richard via Facebook.
Cora

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007" - Page 11 Empty Re: Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007"

Post by j.rob 19.06.15 17:00

Richard D. Hall wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here it is as plain as the nose on your face.  The directory (or folder) name even has the current date encoded into it.  This is proof that a file called mccann.html was copied from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on 30th April 2007 at 11:58:03

Evidence exactly like this has been used successfully in court cases in the past.

Operation Grange should be quarantining the offices and computers of CEOP, to preserve further evidence which could show they had knowledge of this case 3 days before anyone is supposed to have been informed.  And also how and why they may have had this knowledge.

This does not surprise me. There have been so many sloppy mistakes from TM that it's farcical really that anyone ever believed the story at all. And the early McCann media interviews are just dripping with incriminating words and body language. Jim Gamble and CEOP are/were well dodgy, imo and his zealous support of the McCanns is highly suspect given how unbelievable their version of events is. He should have backed off a long time ago as I think the house of cards is seriously crumbling. If you look at comments made by the general public whenever the McCanns are in the news they are overridingly unsupportive. Very few people believe them it would seem and there seems to be widespread dislike for their behaviour.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.06.15 17:04

Gaggzy wrote:
Richard IV wrote:But how do you know Christopher Butler will tell the truth?  He may have already been got at by CR in a similar fashion to how they got all the Scientology stuff removed from Waybackmachine.

If I was this Christopher Butler, from now on, I'd check underneath my car before getting in it; look both ways three-times-over before crossing the road; never leave my drink unattended while in the bar / restaurant, and maybe even seek out the local plastic surgeon! Oh, and make a public declaration that I have absolutely no intention of committing suicide.

'Watch your back, lad! Certain people LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED to hide the truth.'

I know what you mean but he is one person of many in the company. It's not like he has been an avid "anti" - I think he was simply providing the information he was asked for. 

Could it be that simple?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.06.15 17:07

j.rob wrote:

Here it is as plain as the nose on your face.  The directory (or folder) name even has the current date encoded into it.  This is proof that a file called mccann.html was copied from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on 30th April 2007 at 11:58:03

Evidence exactly like this has been used successfully in court cases in the past.

Operation Grange should be quarantining the offices and computers of CEOP, to preserve further evidence which could show they had knowledge of this case 3 days before anyone is supposed to have been informed.  And also how and why they may have had this knowledge.

This does not surprise me. There have been so many sloppy mistakes from TM that it's farcical really that anyone ever believed the story at all. And the early McCann media interviews are just dripping with incriminating words and body language. Jim Gamble and CEOP are/were well dodgy, imo and his zealous support of the McCanns is highly suspect given how unbelievable their version of events is. He should have backed off a long time ago as I think the house of cards is seriously crumbling. If you look at comments made by the general public whenever the McCanns are in the news they are overridingly unsupportive. Very few people believe them it would seem and there seems to be widespread dislike for their behaviour.
This what I find incredible (the bit hightlighted) - both Jim Gamble and PeterMac were very high ranking police officers so why is it that PeterMac can see right through the McCanns version of events but Jim Gamble apparently can't?

eta: I did ask Jim Gamble that question on twitter once and he blocked me.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.06.15 17:11

happychick wrote:
roy rovers wrote:Never having heard of the Wayback Machine until a few days ago I am afraid its shortlived reputation is already irreparably damaged in my eyes. They don't seem to know whether they're coming or going. No wonder they are working behind the scenes at Wayback to come up with a credible narrative. If was a defence attorney on a future case where Wayback evidence is being used I'd point to this one.

But surely it's CEOP that should be worried, not wayback? I don't understand why wayback feels the need to come up with a "credible narrative". It's CEOP that needs to come up with a credible narrative.

Better still, just get the PJ on to the case. I was going to say Operation Grange then thought better of it. laughat

Indeed. And it speaks volumes about the nature of this case that anyone who comes up with any incriminating information about the McCanns and their acolytes - even if inadvertently - is obliged to defend their position. Rather than the other way round. 

I do agree with other posters that it would have been much better to have adopted a 'softly, softly' approach with Wayback. Got hold of the information in a low key manner and then get it authenticated by unbiased third parties with the relevant expertise in this type of thing.

Still, there is nothing to stop that happening now of course as the "glitch" in the system looks like rapid back-peddling.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 19.06.15 17:13

Get'emGonçalo wrote:This what I find incredible (the bit hightlighted) - both Jim Gamble and PeterMac were very high ranking police officers so why is it that PeterMac can see right through the McCanns version of events but Jim Gamble apparently can't?

Because one of them has nothing to hide and/or nothing to gain, would be my guess
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.06.15 17:13

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
j.rob wrote:

This what I find incredible (the bit hightlighted) - both Jim Gamble and PeterMac were very high ranking police officers so why is it that PeterMac can see right through the McCanns version of events but Jim Gamble apparently can't?

eta: I did ask Jim Gamble that question on twitter once and he blocked me.

One is honest the other ...... big grin
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.06.15 17:16

Gamble came bursting into the #McCann calling those questioning abduction idiots.

I hope he's eating his words!

hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.06.15 17:24

--------

In an urgent fax to Detective Chief Inspector Robert Hall on 7th May 2007 Detective Amaral requests:

2. In the spirit of Police to Police Cooperation we request the presence of a British Criminal Analyst who may be able to assist the enquiry.
Also the collaboration of the UK's "Child Exploitation Online Protection" may be useful if they wish to send one of their officers to provide assistance to the investigation,

And who was head of CEOP at the time - Jim Gamble! 

Putting the fox in charge of the hen coop. 

Both CEOP (or whatever it's called now) and the Missing Charity should be scrutinized. Their close association with the McCanns - whose daughter "disappeared" in highly suspicious circumstances - is a total disgrace given that these organisation purport to help and support  vulnerable young people.

Just disgraceful.

(Interesting questions  Detective Amaral wants Jez Wilkins to answer in an urgent fax sent a few days after Madeleine disappeared. Despite the fact that Jez' partner journalist Bridget O'Donnell lied in a newspaper articla published later in 2007 by stating that the Portuguese police never bothered to contact Jez. An outright lie. As can be seen from the link below.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.06.15 17:27

hentie wrote:Gamble came bursting into the #McCann calling those questioning abduction idiots.

I hope he's eating his words!

Just shows that he is literally right up to his neck in it all. He's been an idiot. He should have backed off ages ago and should't be using twitter to criticize people who do not believe the McCanns and people who support justice for Madeleine.  fan
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 19.06.15 17:59

I would urge caution. . The story has been debunked by Portuguese experts. . I will have written confirmation shortly. .

Am gutted..
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.15 18:31

cloak'ndagger wrote:I would urge caution. . The story has been debunked by Portuguese experts. . I will have written confirmation shortly. .

Am gutted..
You are Magnum from over the road?  Resistor's posts are interesting and helpful in understanding this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 19.06.15 18:47

Ladyinred wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:I would urge caution. . The story has been debunked by Portuguese experts. . I will have written confirmation shortly. .

Am gutted..
You are Magnum from over the road?  Resistor's posts are interesting and helpful in understanding this.
Yes I have followed his posts with great interest .. From Portugal the news is that the story is too vague and is a ''red herring so it is back to Square one. .
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.15 18:54

Who/what are your sources in Portugal?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.06.15 19:00

This information may not be of use to the trial in Portugal but that doesn't mean it's not useful to Operation Grange. If it's true, it provides evidence of Fraud, at the very least.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 19.06.15 19:06

canada12 wrote:This information may not be of use to the trial in Portugal but that doesn't mean it's not useful to Operation Grange. If it's true, it provides evidence of Fraud, at the very least.
Hopefully Canada 12 .. I am following the thread with great interest. .
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 19.06.15 19:30

canada12 wrote:This information may not be of use to the trial in Portugal but that doesn't mean it's not useful to Operation Grange. If it's true, it provides evidence of Fraud, at the very least.

.... and that there's been more lies told than Pinocchio could have ever dreamed of.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.15 19:54

cloak'ndagger wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:

Am gutted..
Yes I have followed his posts with great interest .. From Portugal the news is that the story is too vague and is a ''red herring so it is back to Square one. .
"Too vague" and "red herring" is not a debunking.

We have a genuine 100% anomaly here.

I await the explanation.

It may be innocent.

But I want to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.06.15 20:05

BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:

Am gutted..
"Too vague" and "red herring" is not a debunking.

We have a genuine 100% anomaly here.

I await the explanation.

It may be innocent.

But I want to know.
I have no clue as to how "crawlers" or "internet archiving" works. However, what I do know is, when I create a folder and then add files over a period of time, it will always say "date modified" when adjustments or information is added. But when I go to properties for that folder, it will tell me the date the folder was created.

Is this anything like what this thread is referring to?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.15 20:07

sallypelt wrote:Is this anything like what this thread is referring to?
No.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.06.15 20:10

BlueBag wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Is this anything like what this thread is referring to?
No.
*laughing*

I told you that I am IT illiterate spin
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.15 20:35

Am gutted..
Who are these Portuguese experts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 19.06.15 20:46

Ladyinred wrote:

Am gutted..
Who are these Portuguese experts?
Isabelle Mc Fadden has spoken of how she passed the information she gleaned onto the PJ. ..I can only tell you that the PJ cannot use this as evidence.. Take it or leave it.
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.06.15 21:34

Cn’D:

‘I can only tell you that the PJ cannot use this as evidence.. Take it or leave it.’

At the moment nobody can use it as evidence!

As BlueBag said above:

‘We have a genuine 100% anomaly here.
I await the explanation.
It may be innocent.
But I want to know.’

IF the 30th April McCann posting can be proven to be correct, at that time it will become evidence that will be valid across the world and the House of Cards collapses.

That is why there is such a shillstorm going on at the moment to try and disparage and dismiss it.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.15 21:46

What is present at the moment is some people with experience in technology who have no absolute concrete evidence that this Wayback stuff is concrete evidence of anything - let alone whether it would stand up in a court of law (that's the new one) and ripping into each other on their alleged expertise on the matter.

Wayback have been sent numerous emails I should imagine.

HiDeHo has been called into question and blamed for asking upfront questions.

Isabelle McFadden is being questioned also.

Pat Brown has been denigrated.

Steve Marsden (Stevo), the one who threw in this grenade without taking out the pin is now very quiet on the matter.

Richard D. Hall has called the man from Wayback (Mr Butler) an expert without checking his credentials.

Everyone's bitching and witching....and all for what?

There is no concrete evidence...just a bit of a thing from Steve Marsden (sorry, I don't know who he is, I haven't read Fake Abduction either) who says he stumbled across this info whilst looking for something else.

I've seen some nonsense in my 4 years on this forum but this one takes the biscuit.

Just my opinion.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top