The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Joss on 12.06.15 10:29

@joyce1938 wrote:How about that there was no one home away on a trip maybe ? then anyone could use that view out side a front door ? joyce1938
Hi joyce, Yes that could be a possibility for sure. Unless she actually spoke with a K. McC ?

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Mark Willis on 12.06.15 10:32

Nothing of use to those who hold the "alternative view(s)" to the Mc-narrative will ever appear on British TV, currently.
The opposite obtains, like the promotion of the Mcs on SKY via Summers and Swan and Brunt.
As you say, we already have the best (so far) definitive account(s) on film thanks to the Richard Hall videos.
I think my senses tell me...wait..it's coming through...what's that? Bandwagon jumpers? Oh, right...
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 305
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Joss on 12.06.15 10:39

@Mark Willis wrote:Nothing of use to those who hold the "alternative view(s)" to the Mc-narrative will ever appear on British TV, currently.
The opposite obtains, like the promotion of the Mcs on SKY via Summers and Swan and Brunt.
As you say, we already have the best (so far) definitive account(s) on film thanks to the Richard Hall videos.
I think my senses tell me...wait..it's coming through...what's that? Bandwagon jumpers? Oh, right...
I totally agree.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Mark Willis on 12.06.15 10:50

It's not exactly a secret, is it, Joss?
Where does that leave those who proclaim forthcoming copy (printed piece in newspapers) or televised Maddy films that question the Mcs' version?
Firmly on the office table.
Only Richard Hall has done what he said he would do in regard to "putting it out there".
That, and Goncalo's "Truth of the Lie" which, given his book is banned in the UK, might have given Poulton a clue as to the likelihood of getting anything similar on UK terrestrial TV.
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 305
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by hentie on 12.06.15 10:58

@Mark Willis wrote:Nothing of use to those who hold the "alternative view(s)" to the Mc-narrative will ever appear on British TV, currently.
The opposite obtains, like the promotion of the Mcs on SKY via Summers and Swan and Brunt.
As you say, we already have the best (so far) definitive account(s) on film thanks to the Richard Hall videos.
I think my senses tell me...wait..it's coming through...what's that? Bandwagon jumpers? Oh, right...

Exactly my thoughts.

All talk and no substance...

Also, why has it taken so long for SP to show any interest?

Many of us have been here a long time, then she and her 'partners' breeze in.....
I smell a rat.
avatar
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 736
Reputation : 263
Join date : 2009-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Joss on 12.06.15 11:28

@Mark Willis wrote:It's not exactly a secret, is it, Joss?
Where does that leave those who proclaim forthcoming copy (printed piece in newspapers) or televised Maddy films that question the Mcs' version?
Firmly on the office table.
Only Richard Hall has done what he said he would do in regard to "putting it out there".
That, and Goncalo's "Truth of the Lie" which, given his book is banned in the UK, might have given Poulton a clue as to the likelihood of getting anything similar on UK terrestrial TV.
No it isn't Mark Willis. And i agree after all this time of protecting the McCann's in MSM  against any conflicting version of their McCann "truth", the MSM sure aren't going to change their tactics now and allow televising of a documentary that questions the version of events that the McC's & their spin doctors don't want the general public to see or be aware of, IMO. That would make the whole investigation etc. look bad, after all the investigators & taxpayer monies spent on this case. I really don't see who would air SP's documentary in the U.K. all things considered.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Mark Willis on 12.06.15 11:47

@hentie wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:Nothing of use to those who hold the "alternative view(s)" to the Mc-narrative will ever appear on British TV, currently.
The opposite obtains, like the promotion of the Mcs on SKY via Summers and Swan and Brunt.
As you say, we already have the best (so far) definitive account(s) on film thanks to the Richard Hall videos.
I think my senses tell me...wait..it's coming through...what's that? Bandwagon jumpers? Oh, right...

Exactly my thoughts.

All talk and no substance...

Also, why has it taken so long for SP to show any interest?

Many of us have been here a long time, then she and her 'partners' breeze in.....
I smell a rat.
I am on happy on this occassion, Hentie, to congratulate you on becoming our latest rodent operative...
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 305
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by aiyoyo on 12.06.15 13:04

@BlueBag wrote:Can someone cut to the chase and ask her a simple question?

Does this documentary show how the McCann and friends story doesn't make sense?

They did ask a simple question, but she didn't give a simple answer that is to the point,
she gave a rambling instead about how hard going it was for her.

As for what is in the documentary no one knows because she did say she was updating a story according to what the public perceived.  Unless I misunderstood her because her preamble was so badly written the meaning isn't clear. God only knows what that she meant by that statement, because we were not told if she has done a wide survey of the general public to beget that sort of conclusion.  On top of that, documentary is supposed to be factual, not about public perception.

No one knows the content of her documentary, let alone if it is going to be factual or pulp fiction according to her take on the public perception.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by hentie on 12.06.15 13:14

@Mark Willis wrote:
@hentie wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:Nothing of use to those who hold the "alternative view(s)" to the Mc-narrative will ever appear on British TV, currently.
The opposite obtains, like the promotion of the Mcs on SKY via Summers and Swan and Brunt.
As you say, we already have the best (so far) definitive account(s) on film thanks to the Richard Hall videos.
I think my senses tell me...wait..it's coming through...what's that? Bandwagon jumpers? Oh, right...

Exactly my thoughts.

All talk and no substance...

Also, why has it taken so long for SP to show any interest?

Many of us have been here a long time, then she and her 'partners' breeze in.....
I smell a rat.
I am on happy on this occassion, Hentie, to congratulate you on becoming our latest rodent operative...

Thank you

I'll keep my eyes open for vermin
avatar
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 736
Reputation : 263
Join date : 2009-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Mark Willis on 12.06.15 14:15

@Joss wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:It's not exactly a secret, is it, Joss?
Where does that leave those who proclaim forthcoming copy (printed piece in newspapers) or televised Maddy films that question the Mcs' version?
Firmly on the office table.
Only Richard Hall has done what he said he would do in regard to "putting it out there".
That, and Goncalo's "Truth of the Lie" which, given his book is banned in the UK, might have given Poulton a clue as to the likelihood of getting anything similar on UK terrestrial TV.
No it isn't Mark Willis. And i agree after all this time of protecting the McCann's in MSM  against any conflicting version of their McCann "truth", the MSM sure aren't going to change their tactics now and allow televising of a documentary that questions the version of events that the McC's & their spin doctors don't want the general public to see or be aware of, IMO. That would make the whole investigation etc. look bad, after all the investigators & taxpayer monies spent on this case. I really don't see who would air SP's documentary in the U.K. all things considered.
Precisely. Way too much invested. All the officials, the money, the time, the reputations. Not a snowball's.
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 305
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by aquila on 12.06.15 14:20

I'm inclined to think Betamax has a better chance of revival.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8704
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 12.06.15 14:24

Think she's been caught out with her pants down - which is an image I'm now struggling to get out of my head big grin
avatar
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 528
Reputation : 380
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Verdi on 12.06.15 15:36

@Joss wrote:I was under the impression SP's documentary was a definite, going to be aired by someone, media outlet? in the U.S.A.? She doesn't mention America in her long winded explanation though? Maybe that deal fell through?
As far as doorstepping the McC's, if she really did that? then she is no better than what Brunt did to Brenda Leyland, IMO. And i don't see how that helps in Madeleine's case for the search for the truth?
Don't know if there is a more reliable source but there was mention of the American connection in the Star report from last April..

Sonia, a regular guest on ITV’s This Morning show, said: “We are making an evidence-based documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine.

It will be shown soon on mainstream TV and will first appear in America. I’ve had trolls online trying to sabotage and smear me over this but we will not be silenced.”

Trolls?  O dear me.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6836
Reputation : 3585
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Verdi on 12.06.15 15:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Joss wrote:I was under the impression SP's documentary was a definite, going to be aired by someone, media outlet? in the U.S.A.? She doesn't mention America in her long winded explanation though? Maybe that deal fell through?
I don't have Poulton's post or tweet to hand, but IIRC she said as a fact that she already had a U.S. outlet (unnamed, of course!) who had committed to showing her film.

That looks, then, like yet one more Sonia Poulton lie for the collection

ETA:   By contrast to the continuous promotion by Poulton of a documentary that hasn't happened, Richard D. Hall's TWO documentaries on the McCann case, lasting a total of over 7 hours, and which cover a huge amount of ground in the Madeleine McCann case, have now been viewed on YouTube and elsewhere by an estimated 1.1 million - and led directly to Jenny Kleeman and the Guardian considering making a film about public opposition to the McCanns' abduction claim, and to a request to film at one of his meetings
So as quite a few of us have said all along - why not stick the blooming documentary on YouTube in the first place.  Would have saved so much hype, money, time and attracted a far wider audience than some obscure broadcasting outlet, which hasn't apparently yet been located.

ETA:  A one off media broadcast may be watched by a few and forgotten the next day but once on YouTube, there for eternity and never to be forgotten.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6836
Reputation : 3585
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Joss on 12.06.15 15:54

@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:I was under the impression SP's documentary was a definite, going to be aired by someone, media outlet? in the U.S.A.? She doesn't mention America in her long winded explanation though? Maybe that deal fell through?
As far as doorstepping the McC's, if she really did that? then she is no better than what Brunt did to Brenda Leyland, IMO. And i don't see how that helps in Madeleine's case for the search for the truth?
Don't know if there is a more reliable source but there was mention of the American connection in the Star report from last April..

Sonia, a regular guest on ITV’s This Morning show, said: “We are making an evidence-based documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine.

It will be shown soon on mainstream TV and will first appear in America. I’ve had trolls online trying to sabotage and smear me over this but we will not be silenced.”

Trolls?  O dear me.
Thanks Verdi, I was trying to find something about her doco. airing in the U.S. but couldn't find anything, but knew it was discussed on here a ways back.
One word from me about Poulton "Sensationalist". She has a horrible track record from some of the stuff i have read about her, and i really can't see her getting to any kind of "truth" in this case.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Verdi on 12.06.15 16:00

@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:I was under the impression SP's documentary was a definite, going to be aired by someone, media outlet? in the U.S.A.? She doesn't mention America in her long winded explanation though? Maybe that deal fell through?
As far as doorstepping the McC's, if she really did that? then she is no better than what Brunt did to Brenda Leyland, IMO. And i don't see how that helps in Madeleine's case for the search for the truth?
Don't know if there is a more reliable source but there was mention of the American connection in the Star report from last April..

Sonia, a regular guest on ITV’s This Morning show, said: “We are making an evidence-based documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine.

It will be shown soon on mainstream TV and will first appear in America. I’ve had trolls online trying to sabotage and smear me over this but we will not be silenced.”

Trolls?  O dear me.
Thanks Verdi, I was trying to find something about her doco. airing in the U.S. but couldn't find anything, but knew it was discussed on here a ways back.
One word from me about Poulton "Sensationalist". She has a horrible track record from some of the stuff i have read about her, and i really can't see her getting to any kind of "truth" in this case.
Got to dash - I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere more reliable.  Maybe someone au-fait with the doings of twitter might be able to find something.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6836
Reputation : 3585
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Joss on 12.06.15 16:11

@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:I was under the impression SP's documentary was a definite, going to be aired by someone, media outlet? in the U.S.A.? She doesn't mention America in her long winded explanation though? Maybe that deal fell through?
As far as doorstepping the McC's, if she really did that? then she is no better than what Brunt did to Brenda Leyland, IMO. And i don't see how that helps in Madeleine's case for the search for the truth?
Don't know if there is a more reliable source but there was mention of the American connection in the Star report from last April..

Sonia, a regular guest on ITV’s This Morning show, said: “We are making an evidence-based documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine.

It will be shown soon on mainstream TV and will first appear in America. I’ve had trolls online trying to sabotage and smear me over this but we will not be silenced.”

Trolls?  O dear me.
Thanks Verdi, I was trying to find something about her doco. airing in the U.S. but couldn't find anything, but knew it was discussed on here a ways back.
One word from me about Poulton "Sensationalist". She has a horrible track record from some of the stuff i have read about her, and i really can't see her getting to any kind of "truth" in this case.
Got to dash - I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere more reliable.  Maybe someone au-fait with the doings of twitter might be able to find something.
It was definitely mentioned by Poulton a while ago about it airing in the U.S.A. so its no big deal really.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by lj on 12.06.15 16:19

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Doug D wrote:TB: ‘Why have we not heard the McCanns complaining about this outrageous attempted doorstepping of the McCanns and their children?’
 
We are assuming it’s genuine. Could easily have been ‘green screened’ as a publicity shot.
That would then be a deliberate deception of the public on her part, surely unworthy of any serieus investigative journalist?


Plus I would think the McCann PR would object to that too.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by lj on 12.06.15 16:30

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:It's not exactly a secret, is it, Joss?
Where does that leave those who proclaim forthcoming copy (printed piece in newspapers) or televised Maddy films that question the Mcs' version?
Firmly on the office table.
Only Richard Hall has done what he said he would do in regard to "putting it out there".
That, and Goncalo's "Truth of the Lie" which, given his book is banned in the UK, might have given Poulton a clue as to the likelihood of getting anything similar on UK terrestrial TV.
No it isn't Mark Willis. And i agree after all this time of protecting the McCann's in MSM  against any conflicting version of their McCann "truth", the MSM sure aren't going to change their tactics now and allow televising of a documentary that questions the version of events that the McC's & their spin doctors don't want the general public to see or be aware of, IMO. That would make the whole investigation etc. look bad, after all the investigators & taxpayer monies spent on this case. I really don't see who would air SP's documentary in the U.K. all things considered.
Precisely. Way too much invested. All the officials, the money, the time, the reputations. Not a snowball's.

And there you have the reason for the cover-up

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by lj on 12.06.15 16:31

@aquila wrote:I'm inclined to think Betamax has a better chance of revival.
big grin

So sad to realize that a considerably part of the posters won't know what you are talking about.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Mark Willis on 16.06.15 8:36

(Betamax was a far superior medium than VHS but c'est la vie)

Meanwhile, BREAKING NEWS
WHO IS THE MYSTERY PERSON WE WILL ALL BE SHOCKED BY? - REVEALED!

Yes, on the QT I found out it is none other than Lord Lucan!
Stumbling through the almost impenetrable undergrowth at Craiglockhart, ace film maker, Poulton, discovers Lucan, happily chatting with Elvis as Shergar gambolled merrily around the triffids, to the adumbrating eldritch echoes of a time long since gone....or ever likely to sodding well happen...
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 305
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Joss on 16.06.15 15:30

@Mark Willis wrote:(Betamax was a far superior medium than VHS but c'est la vie)

Meanwhile, BREAKING NEWS
WHO IS THE MYSTERY PERSON WE WILL ALL BE SHOCKED BY? - REVEALED!

Yes, on the QT I found out it is none other than Lord Lucan!
Stumbling through the almost impenetrable undergrowth at Craiglockhart, ace film maker, Poulton, discovers Lucan, happily chatting with Elvis as Shergar gambolled merrily around the triffids, to the adumbrating eldritch echoes of a time long since gone....or ever likely to sodding well happen...
LOL, big grin

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Verdi on 16.06.15 16:00

@Joss wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:(Betamax was a far superior medium than VHS but c'est la vie)

Meanwhile, BREAKING NEWS
WHO IS THE MYSTERY PERSON WE WILL ALL BE SHOCKED BY? - REVEALED!

Yes, on the QT I found out it is none other than Lord Lucan!
Stumbling through the almost impenetrable undergrowth at Craiglockhart, ace film maker, Poulton, discovers Lucan, happily chatting with Elvis as Shergar gambolled merrily around the triffids, to the adumbrating eldritch echoes of a time long since gone....or ever likely to sodding well happen...
LOL, big grin
FOR-MI-DA-BLE !!!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6836
Reputation : 3585
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maybe it's just me...

Post by comperedna on 16.06.15 17:59

but I don't know why there is so much on this forum about La Poulton.  It may be bad form but I am going to re-post a short account I saw on TV of Ms Poulton 'debating' with a cancer specialist. I have no idea why she is on TV at all... B*gger  her supposedly insightful video to come... or not to come soon. She seems to me to be a pushy ignoramus who likes to present herself as some kind of authority on anything and everything, and to lay down the law. End of. I think she has shown herself already to be the Gillian McKeith of pop journalism. 



  • [url=post?p=305421&mode=quote][/url]





[url=t10947p40-the-bad-smell-surrounding-sonia-poulton#305421]Re: The bad smell surrounding Sonia Poulton[/url]

  [url=u2126]"comperedna[/url] on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:31 am
The bad smell surrounding Sonia Poulton..... more of it. 

I have just been watching a TV interview of two people on the subject of Angelina Jolie's decision to have an operation to have her ovaries removed because of the astonishingly high risk of her getting cancer. She has a long family history of cancer in female relatives, and had consulted many oncologists and came eventually to her own decison. One of the interviewees was a senior oncologist who dealt with this kind of awful situation, and the other was !!!???!!! Sonia Poulton. Lord knows why. She obviously just likes the sound of her own voice. Why is she given the opportunity to pontificate?

The oncologist gave detailed information about such serious cancer susceptibility and the limited options options open to patients. Sonia warbled on about how it would have likely been better to consider the wonderful alternative treatment involving apricot kernels and cannabis oil which had such a great record of success in cancer cure. (!) The oncologist did manage to get in a polite rejoinder saying that there was no evidence whatsoever that any of these alternative treatments had any effectiveness at all...

There she was, Poulton, putting herself out as some kind of pundit. Apalling! Tasteless of Sky to have her on at all. That's all I ever want to hear from La Poulton."

comperedna

Posts : 699
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett

Post by Verdi on 16.06.15 20:32

@comperedna wrote:but I don't know why there is so much on this forum about La Poulton.  It may be bad form but I am going to re-post a short account I saw on TV of Ms Poulton 'debating' with a cancer specialist. I have no idea why she is on TV at all... B*gger  her supposedly insightful video to come... or not to come soon. She seems to me to be a pushy ignoramus who likes to present herself as some kind of authority on anything and everything, and to lay down the law. End of. I think she has shown herself already to be the Gillian McKeith of pop journalism. 



  • [url=post?p=305421&mode=quote][/url]





[url=t10947p40-the-bad-smell-surrounding-sonia-poulton#305421]Re: The bad smell surrounding Sonia Poulton[/url]



  [url=u2126]"comperedna[/url] on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:31 am
The bad smell surrounding Sonia Poulton..... more of it. 

I have just been watching a TV interview of two people on the subject of Angelina Jolie's decision to have an operation to have her ovaries removed because of the astonishingly high risk of her getting cancer. She has a long family history of cancer in female relatives, and had consulted many oncologists and came eventually to her own decison. One of the interviewees was a senior oncologist who dealt with this kind of awful situation, and the other was !!!???!!! Sonia Poulton. Lord knows why. She obviously just likes the sound of her own voice. Why is she given the opportunity to pontificate?

The oncologist gave detailed information about such serious cancer susceptibility and the limited options options open to patients. Sonia warbled on about how it would have likely been better to consider the wonderful alternative treatment involving apricot kernels and cannabis oil which had such a great record of success in cancer cure. (!) The oncologist did manage to get in a polite rejoinder saying that there was no evidence whatsoever that any of these alternative treatments had any effectiveness at all...

There she was, Poulton, putting herself out as some kind of pundit. Apalling! Tasteless of Sky to have her on at all. That's all I ever want to hear from La Poulton."
laugh   Amen to that!

I read your post quite recently and agree 100%.  She must have very close loyal contacts in Sky, why else would they entertain her?  Now she's found herself a new bestest friend who, in my opinion, is of the same breed.

For fools rush in where angels fear to tread - Alexander Pope

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6836
Reputation : 3585
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum