The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Laid Bare

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by mysterion on 17.06.15 13:56

Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?

mysterion

Posts : 359
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by PeterMac on 17.06.15 14:33

@BlueBag wrote:
@tigger wrote:Brilliant new post   http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015_06_01_archive.html 
This blogger reads a lot!
Clarence Eden Mitchell, resigned from his reported £75,000 a year cabinet office job to work as PR consultant for the McCanns. A bold move indeed if he truly believed that Madeleine could be found any day.
Yes indeed!
I wonder how CM explains that? His new job could have been over immediately if Madeleine had been found.
They all knew perfectly well that she was not going to be found, alive or, sadly, dead.
From Gerry's sneering challenge ' Find the body and prove that we killed her" to the resignations and jumping on the bandwagon of various people
through the visits across the world, and the refusal ever to go out of the door of the apartment to search, anywhere, ever
It all indicates very clearly that it was not only the parents who knew knew. Others did.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by Joss on 17.06.15 15:04

@mysterion wrote:Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?
I think it might have been John McCann? Didn't he have something to do with setting up the fund?

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1951
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by Joss on 17.06.15 15:05

@PeterMac wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@tigger wrote:Brilliant new post   http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015_06_01_archive.html 
This blogger reads a lot!
Clarence Eden Mitchell, resigned from his reported £75,000 a year cabinet office job to work as PR consultant for the McCanns. A bold move indeed if he truly believed that Madeleine could be found any day.
Yes indeed!
I wonder how CM explains that? His new job could have been over immediately if Madeleine had been found.
They all knew perfectly well that she was not going to be found, alive or, sadly, dead.
From Gerry's sneering challenge ' Find the body and prove that we killed her" to the resignations and jumping on the bandwagon of various people
through the visits across the world, and the refusal ever to go out of the door of the apartment to search, anywhere, ever
It all indicates very clearly that it was not only the parents who knew knew.  Others did.
I think so too PeterMac.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1951
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by tigger on 17.06.15 15:18

@Joss wrote:
@mysterion wrote:Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?
I think it might have been John McCann? Didn't he have something to do with setting up the fund?
Yes, he said he would give up his job or somethin similar, however somebody checked his CV and he's listed as being in the employ of Astro Zeneca - a big pharma - until he changed jobs some time ago. 
Btw, AstroZeneca  also had a lab in Huelva. 

His early interview is a classic, very, very happy man it seemed.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by Joss on 17.06.15 15:28

@tigger wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@mysterion wrote:Didn`t a relative of Gerry`s also resign from a full time job to work for TM, also within days of her going missing?
I think it might have been John McCann? Didn't he have something to do with setting up the fund?
Yes, he said he would give up his job or somethin similar, however somebody checked his CV and he's listed as being in the employ of Astro Zeneca - a big pharma - until he changed jobs some time ago. 
Btw, AstroZeneca  also had a lab in Huelva. 

His early interview is a classic, very, very happy man it seemed.
Thanks for the info. tigger,  interesting.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1951
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

The Sociopathic Traits of Gerry McCann

Post by Doug D on 24.08.15 13:23

Tigger highlighted the COMARE blog the other day, which then led to this, which was posted over the weekend. As we know, GM is perfectly happy with people purporting theories:
 
http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/the-sociopathic-traits-of-gerry-mccann.html

Doug D

Posts : 2371
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Laid Bare

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 24.08.15 19:58

The first time I have read this excellent article. I consider it likely that GM also bullied others into going along with the cover up.

The scenario of sedation is a very plausible cause of death (or contributory factor), and a valid reason why an autopsy had to be avoided.

Taking this idea forward, what then is the reason for the 'pact of silence' amongst the T9 ? Perhaps sedation was widespread amongst their children too, which may have been revealed in the course of an investigation had TM's et al come clean ? Mild doses of drugs could be explained away as addressing routine sickness / temperatures etc, but somehow I cant see other doctors helping to cover up a death for that reason.

IMO
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Extra! Extra! Mainstream Media Lie for the McCanns ...Again

Post by tigger on 03.09.15 11:18


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/