The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Mm11

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Mm11

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Regist10

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Empty It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today

Post by Jill Havern 09.06.15 9:30

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today 11390287_10200581239490264_6580996160591353654_n

A post from Leanne Baulch's http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

Truth For Brenda

Today, 9th June would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th Birthday ...sadly she is no longer with us after being "harassed, hounded & yes, trolled to death" for daring to express her freedom of speech on twitter using the McCann hashtag...note the hashtag and NOT directly towards them as they are not on any social media platforms ...so they say! So it begs the question as to how Brenda's identity became known and named in that so called "dossier" and passed to Sky whose excuse to air the "doorstepping" of Brenda was deemed to be in the "public interest"?... Brenda was not public interest! BUT those who are hiding from the truth of the disappearance of the lovely Madeleine McCann are!!!

Pledge £5 to GA to help him to clear his name in honour of Brenda's "lost" birthday! R.I.P Brenda Leyland who was not a "Troll" but a decent, caring human being seeking truth & justice for an innocent "lost" little girl.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Empty Brenda Leylands birthday

Post by willowthewisp 09.06.15 9:52

Thank you for the post about Brenda's birthday, what lovely kind words.
Yes it was truly disgusting of how Mrs Brenda Leylands name was leaked to the MSM and how a certain person with enlarged ankles and voice disguised to protect "her Identity", But not Brenda?
Martin**nt hang you head in shame with your employers,Sky,Yuck!?
Thank you Leeanne for the setting up of the "Gofundme" site tremendous work, but be aware of the nasty press intrusion into your personal life by the S**m reporters.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Empty Re: It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today

Post by PeterMac 09.06.15 10:52

The Wagnerian Ankles have a known owner.
That was made known to the Coroner.
It was confirmed by Sir Bernard H-H that the family were involved in the presentation of the Dossier of Death which lead directly to the Late Brenda Leyland taking her own life
Why Sky and Brunt chose to hound a fragile woman to her Death is another issue

The family has blood on its hands.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today Empty Re: It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today

Post by Liz Eagles 09.06.15 11:01

What happened to Brenda Leyland at the hands of Sky News via Martin Brunt was an utter disgrace. Had this appalling reporting never happened this lady would be alive today and enjoying her birthday.

It's difficult to put into words the sadness and anger felt about it all.

RIP Brenda Leyland.

I hope Martin Brunt stops for a moment today to consider what he and his employers did.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 09.06.15 12:28

aquila wrote:What happened to Brenda Leyland at the hands of Sky News via Martin Brunt was an utter disgrace. Had this appalling reporting never happened this lady would be alive today and enjoying her birthday.

It's difficult to put into words the sadness and anger felt about it all.

RIP Brenda Leyland.

I hope Martin Brunt stops for a moment today to consider what he and his employers did.
He won't. His only regret is that it didn't sell more.
sad
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.06.15 13:23

aquila wrote:I hope Martin Brunt stops for a moment today to consider what he and his employers did.

There is of course no point at all in hoping that the McCanns and their strange extended family stop today to consider what they did.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.06.15 14:18

For Brenda Leyland,

It would have been Brenda Leyland's 64th birthday today 1237098635915429223StudioFibonacci_Cartoon_Hillside_with_Butterfly_and_Flowers.svg.med

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.06.15 15:27

Speaking of BL.

Have those stalwarts of UK investigative journalism, JL and MB, 'tracked down and doorstepped' ANY of the MPS Police officers, the 'sick trolls' who 'donated' £1,000 to GA's lawyer's appeal 'fund'?

Ok, i'll concede, that not many, if any, of the 'sick trolls' MPS Police Officers WILL be vulnerable, female pensioners, and might 'stand up for themselves', but 'that' alone should not be an impediment, to them being 'doorstepped' and 'confronted' and 'exposed' in Sky News 'specials' and 'outed' in the Daily Star, should it?

Are the 'sick trolls' MPS Police Officers to be included in a new 'dossier' of 'sick trolls', to be handed to 'other' MPS Police Officers, to investigate?

How much 'time' was 'wasted', in OG's FRANTIC, DESPERATE, 'search' for a 'live' Madeleine, whilst they 'investigated' the 'troll dossier,' handed to OG Officers by, McCann family members? (9th September, 2014)

The McCann's THEMSELVES, 'harmed' the search for Madeleine, by taking OG officers 'off the case' to 'investigate' the 'troll file' THEY 'handed 'in'!

Ironic, ain't it?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.06.15 16:54

jeanmonroe wrote:
How much 'time' was 'wasted', in OG's FRANTIC, DESPERATE, 'search' for a 'live' Madeleine, whilst they 'investigated' the 'troll dossier,' handed to OG Officers by, McCann family members? (9th September, 2014)
The McCann's THEMSELVES, 'harmed' the search for Madeleine, by taking OG officers 'off the case' to 'investigate' the 'troll file' THEY 'handed 'in'!
Ironic, ain't it?
I think in fact Scotland Yard sent it straight to LeicPol, who took one look and decided Brenda Leyland was NOT a troll.
HOw it then got to Brunt and Sky should be investigated of course.
One possibility is that Mitchell, or the McCanns, or the Valkyrie Anklewoman sent a duplicate to the press at the same time,
and Sky did not reaise that the police had decided no crime had been committed and went ahead with the hounding to Death anyway, on the Mccanns' behalf.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.06.15 17:10

Never been able to understand why Brenda Leyland was targeted - an unforgivable tragedy.  I only hope her family are demanding answers to some very awkward questions.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.06.15 17:26

Verdi wrote:Never been able to understand why Brenda Leyland was targeted - an unforgivable tragedy.  I only hope her family are demanding answers to some very awkward questions.
I don't think we will ever really know why they chose Brenda, but they must of known enough about her to be so brazen as to target her and do what they did. How on earth would they know otherwise that she didn't have a man in her life that would protect her and to shove Brunts camera where the sun don't shine. It makes me so angry still to think of the despicable act by Brunt & Sky news that led to an innocent life lost because of their unconscionable actions, and they got away with it. Shame on the lot of them. And they call that fair reporting?

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 09.06.15 17:35

My guess is she was an easy target and a respectable woman from a pretty village.
If they had gone after a 25 year old from a council estate,it would have less impact to the public.

All imo.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.06.15 17:43

Joss wrote:
Verdi wrote:Never been able to understand why Brenda Leyland was targeted - an unforgivable tragedy.  I only hope her family are demanding answers to some very awkward questions.
I don't think we will ever really know why they chose Brenda, but they must of known enough about her to be so brazen as to target her and do what they did. How on earth would they know otherwise that she didn't have a man in her life that would protect her and to shove Brunts camera where the sun don't shine. It makes me so angry still to think of the despicable act by Brunt & Sky news that led to an innocent life lost because of their unconscionable actions, and they got away with it. Shame on the lot of them. And they call that fair reporting?
All the posers out there who reckon they've received death threats etc. - why not one of them?  Just attention seekers if you ask me, probably send the threats to themselves.  Strange way to behave when the reality is so tragic, Brenda Leyland for example.  Nothing to be proud of or boast about.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.06.15 17:47

notlongnow wrote:My guess is she was an easy target and a respectable woman from a pretty village.
If they had gone after a 25 year old from a council estate,it would have less impact to the public.

All imo.
You could well be right but if you ask me it's backfired - the reverse effect?  Maybe if it had of been a chav from the council estate the person would be more easily fogotten, whereas Brenda Leyland most decidedly NOT forgotten, nor will be for a very long time.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.06.15 18:05

Verdi wrote:
Joss wrote:
All the posers out there who reckon they've received death threats etc. - why not one of them?  Just attention seekers if you ask me, probably send the threats to themselves.  Strange way to behave when the reality is so tragic, Brenda Leyland for example.  Nothing to be proud of or boast about.
I really can't understand why people have to resort to such horrible behaviour because of a difference in opinion as to what the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann really were. These types of cases always bring lots of speculation on what happened and so many differing opinions, especially when a case remains unsolved. There are the for and against, but as adults we should just be able to discuss it all in a respectful way. When people have to stoop to death threats, then there is something inherently wrong with those people, and IMO they have no business to be allowed to carry on with such behaviour, and should be instantly banned from wherever they are posting such threats. Brenda Leyland also experienced some very threatening words and actions toward her, and because of it she died. Where is the accountability for that? And you are right, it most certainly is nothing to be proud of. It should have brought criminal charges, IMO, just like the McC's should of at least been charged with child endangerment, considering their actions cost their eldest child her life as she knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 09.06.15 18:09

Verdi wrote:
notlongnow wrote:My guess is she was an easy target and a respectable woman from a pretty village.

All imo.
You could well be right but if you ask me it's backfired - the reverse effect?  Maybe if it had of been a chav from the council estate the person would be more easily fogotten, whereas Brenda Leyland most decidedly NOT forgotten, nor will be for a very long time.
Indeed.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 09.06.15 18:31

PeterMac wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Ironic, ain't it?
I think in fact Scotland Yard sent it straight to LeicPol, who took one look and decided Brenda Leyland was NOT a troll.
HOw it then got to Brunt and Sky should be investigated of course.
One possibility is that Mitchell, or the McCanns, or the Valkyrie Anklewoman sent a duplicate to the press at the same time,
and Sky did not reaise that the police had decided no crime had been committed and went ahead with the hounding to Death anyway, on the Mccanns' behalf.
Do you think her death is being investigated ?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.06.15 22:45

Thinking of Brenda today.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 09.06.15 23:31

I am still outraged  by her treatment.  Poor Brenda.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 10.06.15 0:00

I hope Brenda's family are able to read all of the comments here. So many kind words. If only she had been able to reach out to one of us.

If anything similar to this ever happens again, I hope people feel they can contact us for support in future.

Let me know if I'm out of line, if this is inappropriate somehow to say this here. But the idea of people suffering alone in silence, especially when there's clearly so many on her side here, really breaks my heart.

We may have been able to help!!

Does that make any sense? RIP Brenda and lots of love.
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina 10.06.15 0:20

Constablekid wrote:I hope Brenda's family are able to read all of the comments here. So many kind words. If only she had been able to reach out to one of us.

If anything similar to this ever happens again, I hope people feel they can contact us for support in future.

Let me know if I'm out of line, if this is inappropriate somehow to say this here. But the idea of people suffering alone in silence, especially when there's clearly so many on her side here, really breaks my heart.

We may have been able to help!!

Does that make any sense? RIP Brenda and lots of love.
I completely agree with you - what a good person you are! I wish the same and feel so badly for Brenda. She didn't deserve anything that happened to her. She was fair. However, reaching out for help is another thing. I don't think I could do it. Who can you really trust? There are few I would say that about. Good for you to say it though. Xxxxxxx
Christina

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 11.06.15 1:54

Thanks Christina. Totally agree it can be hard to know who to trust sometimes.
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by suzysu 17.06.15 0:19

Just wanted to say to Ben Leyland and the other members of Brenda's family, when the McCanns are finally brought to justice I hope your mum receives the apologies she is due. It won't bring her back but I hope it will bring you a tiny bit of comfort. 

Your mum shouldn't have died as she did. I applaud her being outspoken for the truth.
suzysu

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top