The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Mm11

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Mm11

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Regist10

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty Re: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Post by HelenMeg 07.08.15 11:26

There is a Wall of silence surrounding the investigation. But it cant go on forever and ever.
By the way, new post by Blacksmith..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty Re: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Post by plebgate 07.08.15 11:42

I cannot understand why MPs are not demanding to know how much money has been spent and will continue to be spent.  They should be demanding to know how long the investigation is going to last and the findings should be made public.   YET not a one MP has spoken out - not even the parents own MP.    PUBLIC MONEY, PUBLIC MONEY but no PUBLIC ACCOUNTABLILITY.

I would be banging on my MPs door demanding answers and getting newspapers to ask questions if I were in their shoes. 

NOBODY is asking questions it appears.   WHY THE HELL NOT.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty operation grange-bollocks or not bollocks

Post by willowthewisp 07.08.15 12:47

Plebgate,
You should know by now how long it takes to decipher (shred) all of the information to be collated, 30 odd thousand pages of BS from, Clarence, Edgar, Exton and Haligen, not to mention the crystal clean Metodo 3 set up by Mr Brian (fix it) Kennedy along with a secret tryst of employment for a former arguido, with lawyers present, not your standard contract of employment to be signed?
With very special SIO Hamish Campbell and understudy DCI Andy Redwood of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Bernard Hogan Howe, fund raiser for the McCanns!!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.08.15 20:21

Annienonymous2 @annienonymouss
Hi Amy , I forgot to ask ....how did your recent "chat" under caution with Op Grange go ?....just asking :) #mccann
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.08.15 20:52

I thought a poster on the other MMM Madeleine site posted something quite interesting regarding how Crimewatch and the Police Senior Investigating Officer work together
when putting forward a case on Crimewatch.  TTWO posted this link which gives information on how Crimewatch puts together the programme with the help and cooperation
of the SIO of the case.
http://library.college.police.uk/docs/J_Homicide_MII/J_Homicide_4.2.pdf

It made me re-watch the October 2013 Crimewatch featuring the Madeleine case.  The program is designed to provoke reactions in particular audiences key to the cases.
I wonder exactly what reactions Redwood was hoping to provoke and in who?  I still hope and believe it was designed to make the Mc Canns uncomfortable amongst other things.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty Met Police,operation grange

Post by willowthewisp 10.08.15 13:15

Helenmeg,Operation Grange Crime Watch.
SIO Hamish Campbell and DCI Andy Redwood had a special MO to follow in their version of Crime Watch, with special formulated remits drew up and reinforced by Sir Bernard Hogan Howe, he of the charity raising event for Madeleine McCann's parents, in the tireless search for Madeleine McCann, missing, supposed Abduction from Apartment 5a Ocean Club 3 May 2007?
"Ask the Dog's Sandra"!!!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 10.08.15 16:07

I'd like to know what DCI Wall dopes every day? Does she turn up for work every Monday - Friday and progress the case in some way? I guess so, I cannot see any evidence she is working on other cases simultaneously. I presume she is not sitting twiddling her thumbs or being paid to sit at home. The silence and lack of leaks is in such complete contrast to the 'DCI Redwood' phase. I hope it is a sign that
the case has entered its last phase. I cant see how another year of silence can be justified - this cant go on forever.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.08.15 17:05

HelenMeg wrote:I'd like to know what DCI Wall dopes every day? Does she turn up for work every Monday - Friday and progress the case in some way? I guess so, I cannot see any evidence she is working on other cases simultaneously. I presume she is not sitting twiddling her thumbs or being paid to sit at home. The silence and lack of leaks is in such complete contrast to the 'DCI Redwood' phase. I hope it is a sign that
the case has entered its last phase. I cant see how another year of silence can be justified - this cant go on forever.

OG only seem to come out of the woodwork grandiosely, when Goncalo Amaral is due in court.   Unfortunately for them the postponements have piled up, making them play their hands over and over (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.08.15 10:11

HelenMeg wrote:

"I'd like to know what DCI Wall dopes every day? Does she turn up for work every Monday - Friday and progress the case in some way?"
---------------------------------------------------------

I'd 'like' to know, why Kate Mc 'mini me', DCI Wally, is not, if she is, desperately 'searching for/looking for' a 'live' Madeleine at the 'weekends'!

I 'feel' a complaint, against OG, coming 'up', by the desperate, devastated, distraught, parents of Madeleine, for 'negligence of duty'!

How DARE OG not 'search' for Madeleine, at the weekends!

Perhaps, DCI Wally could 'progress' the case, by asking why the 'relatives', the McCann and Healy 'families' and their 'friends', after the initial 'run-a-round' 'SHOW', have themselves not 'lifted' a finger, since the 4th May 2007, to 'search' for their 'missing' family member?

Whilst, all the time, asking/imploring/begging the 'public' to 'search'!

Lots of FAMILY 'sitting around' the OC 'pool' erm 'chatting' but NOT, ACTUALLY, 'searching'!

Perhaps they knew, KNEW, there was absolutely NO 'point' in 'searching'?

Good job, the 'family' 'searchers', for Madeleine, took their swimming costumes with them to OC, PDL in May 2007!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by woodbine 11.08.15 12:02

I can't imagine DCI Wall requested this case. I think she had it dumped on her for whatever reason. She took one look at the files, one look at the remit and realized that there was basically nothing she could do.

Probably under instruction to wait for any further developments from GA, and then release a statement at the same time, saying that they investigating various new angles and suspects. Just waiting for the time when GA realizes that it's pointless to continue fighting against the forces of the British establishment, at which point they will release a statement saying they have done all they could but Maddie's abductors were just too darn cunning. Unless some nameless VIP who was involved in the whole thing dies, at which point, it will all come out, ala Saville.

I imagine that most of her day is taken up by working on other investigations off-record. There's only so many times you can read the same files whilst ignoring the blatantly obvious right?
woodbine

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty Waky,Waky, DCI Nicola Wall, time to get up now, it was a nightmare and it didn't happen,Operation Grange, B*ll*cks or not

Post by willowthewisp 12.08.15 10:52

In light of recent Murder Investigation Scotland, Miss Buckley, condolences to the family and friends.

Memo to self.
Can you spare some investigators for our four year long Operation Grange case?
Re-check DCI Andy's not suspects list to evaluate, CrimeWatch October 2013?
Check "public's response" to relevant facts passed to Belgravia HQ, Operation Grange, to do (ignore list)?
Check with (Kate) of her well being after the arduous bike ride charity event, missing kids?
Ask Dodgy Dave/Theresa about possible shelving of case, remit abduction, thesis, (there's no evidence of an abduction)!
Ask Dave, when he returns to Parliament after his hols, if funding can carry on until at least October, Goncalo Amaral appeal's heard?
Make contact with Mystic Meg, PJ files conclusion of their case being shelved and what revelations being released to UK public?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty Met Police,operation grange

Post by willowthewisp 02.09.15 14:19

The case to be solved on Friday super sleuth Dave to crack Eight year case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the 12 million pound Operation Grange remit Abduction, but we have not been able to find the perpetrators, but we'll keep looking!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.09.15 15:31

Please give David Cameron some political courage - PLEASE! :please:
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.09.15 19:33

HelenMeg wrote:Please give David Cameron some political courage - PLEASE! :please:

What little 'courage' Cameron might have had left was removed forever when Rebekah Brooks metaphorically bashed him up good and proper and he tamely handed to the McCanns the Review they craved - but which, up to then, the rather braver Home Secretary Theresa May had refused

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty operation grange-bollocks or not bollocks

Post by willowthewisp 03.09.15 8:22

Helenmeg,
You know the way the Eton, Bullingdon Club boys like to be Dominated eh Gideon, Dave, Boris, Swish, Whack okay Rebekah you can have your review!!?
Theresa was present in the room when Dave made his decision on Operation Abduction, ker ching?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Empty Wakey, Wakey Nicola, L-azzerri lies in the sun

Post by willowthewisp 23.09.15 8:43

Hi Verdi,
Thanks for posting the latest reply form L-azzerri.  How is it possible for a former DCI and SIO, with a combined 50 years service in the UK Police Force, are allowed to simply sail off into the Jamaican sunshine, with seemingly nothing wrong on their records of involvement of criminal investigations?  Murders carried out in the UK and the disastrous costs of failed Crown Court cases, Daniel Morgan case, still no prosecutions after 28 years of the Metropolitan Police service knowingly, accepting monies from newspaper proprietors for information on future criminal cases? 
The police forces of the UK should be summoned before someone to account for the way they have conducted themselves with regard to their policing of the UK over the past records of the cases failed by them?
Is "Operation Grange" to follow suit with the Daniel Morgan fiasco, interference by business proprietors, with associations to Government and special friends supper parties, yachts?

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Madeleine_Untold_Stories.html
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 06.10.15 21:54

Perhaps it's the calm before the storm. If I were an investigating officer I would not compromise the position by making comments. No news is good news I hope.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.11.15 0:22

Rollox I think!  Apropos of ex-DCI Andy Redwood's EUREKA moment, he stated during the 2013 Crimewatch Madeleine McCann update that he was almost certain the person seen by Jane Tanner carrying a child on the night of 3rd May 2007 was an innocent tourist returning to his accommodation having collected his child from the crèche.  Apparently the man also thought he was most likely the person sighted by Tanner.  This is he..

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 16-11image006_small

Reading one of the child care staff witness statements very recently (can't recall which), the witness said that blankets were provided by the crèche for parents to take their children back to their accommodation.  This is confirmed by Bridget O'Donnell in her December 2007 Guardian epistle..

"I walked the round trip to collect him from the kiddie club, then back to the restaurant. He kept crying and eventually we left our meal unfinished and walked back again to the club to fetch our sleeping daughter. Jes carried her home in a blanket."

OOOPS!  Bang goes another theory!  whacky

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 03.11.15 9:12

That doesn't mean though, does it, that every parent took a blanket? Some may not have bothered.

Not that I believe that "innocent crecheman" ever existed but, if he had, he could have been one who didn't take a blanket.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.11.15 9:47

Amy Dean wrote:That doesn't mean though, does it, that every parent took a blanket? Some may not have bothered.

Not that I believe that "innocent crecheman" ever existed but, if he had, he could have been one who didn't take a blanket.
Yes but what parent would carry a sleeping child through the streets on a very cool early May night without  a cover of some sort,  even their own jacket?
Or was it the norm  for parents in that resort that week?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 03.11.15 9:56

It doesn't seem as if there were any "normal" people in PDL at the time!
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.11.15 18:27

Tony Bennett wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Please give David Cameron some political courage - PLEASE! :please:

What little 'courage' Cameron might have had left was removed forever when Rebekah Brooks metaphorically bashed him up good and proper and he tamely handed to the McCanns the Review they craved - but which, up to then, the rather braver Home Secretary Theresa May had refused
Do any of todays MPs/leaders know what political courage means?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 03.11.15 21:17

Metropolitan Police corruption suspensions near 50 over two years
By Josephine McDermott BBC News

• 3 March 2015

Full story at:   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30227354

Nearly 50 Metropolitan police officers and 26 staff members have been suspended for alleged corruption in the past two years, figures show.
Of the 47 officers, eleven were convicted, a Freedom of Information request revealed.
A total of 222 officers were suspended between 2012 and 2014, with alleged corruption cited as the main reason.
The Met said suspensions did not imply guilt, but all allegations were "taken extremely seriously".
The revelation follows a report by Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) which warns "the threat to the Met of corrupt activity remains significant".............

HMIC's report said while corruption in the force had previously involved "pockets of officers in specialist squads who had corrupt associations with criminals", today the Directorate of Professional Standards considers the biggest threat to be "exploitation of staff through inappropriate relationships with journalists, private investigators and criminals".
The report said: "Members of the Met workforce continue to be investigated, arrested and convicted for serious criminality and improper disclosure of information.
"The threat to the Met of corrupt activity remains significant"............

'Small fry'

Solicitor Raju Bhatt, who acts for Mr Morgan's family and other complainants against the police, said: "The routine case that we see is where police officers have perhaps been over-zealous, overstepped the mark and, after the event, abused their power to try to cover up that initial wrongdoing.
"That's something we see very routinely but that's not classed as corruption."
He said he believed the Met should do more to tackle corruption among higher ranking officers, claiming: "Instead of looking where the real problem is, it's easier to look at the small fry."
A Met spokesman said the force "expects a high level of conduct and behaviour from officers and staff and any breaches of these standards will be dealt with".
"The number of police officers suspended represents a very small percentage of the police officers and members of police staff employed by the Met."
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.11.15 22:07

plebgate wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Of course they do..

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Directors

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 04.11.15 12:33

Verdi wrote:
plebgate wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Of course they do..

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 5 Directors
Anyone still have "courage in Operation Grange"?
It is thought that the UK Police are playing it "cool", with regard to their investigation and they are in the final stages to a conclusion?
One thing to note is the absence from the public recently of Sir Bernard Hogan Howe, his no show to child abuse panel, is he about to retire early after his comments on "Stop and Search" procedures, at odds with the present Home Secretary, Theresa May of whom Rebekah Brooks wanted to make an example of, on crime and disorder issues, eh Rebekah on behalf of dear Rupert? Leveson, "Persauded" dodgy Dave did you?
Yes, that Rebekah Brooks who, along with Andy Coulson, told an enquiry committee how they offered money for stories to UK Police Officers and stated that it was following legal procedures with regard to the payments?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top