The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tony Bennett responds to the claims of Sonia Poulton and Linda Hutton that he lied about having to pay Carter Ruck - and is acting as a 'paid stooge' for the McCann Team

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tony Bennett responds to the claims of Sonia Poulton and Linda Hutton that he lied about having to pay Carter Ruck - and is acting as a 'paid stooge' for the McCann Team

Post by Verdi on 04.06.15 19:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@snook wrote:Ben set up the Justice for Madeleine FB group which has over 34K members. Very well run and does not tolerate threats, accusations etc. I agree with all of the above. I think Hutton has missed her meds today. I commented on the Keegan thread that she is having another rant about Tony on a pro-Mccann FB group. Apparently Tony is a menace with his FOI's!? Yet Poulton is being applauded for her 'outstanding' requests. Nice line by Hutton. 'I rarely criticise'. Whilst writing I should also like to echo the above sentiments. Why should Tony have to respond to the likes of those three?
OK. The only thing I know about Ben Thompson is that he contacted me a few weeks back and politely asked if he could reproduce or quote from one of my articles - to which I said 'Yes', of course. He told me he was Admin on the 'Justice for Madeleine' FB group.

Thanks to you and snook for clarification.

The unfortunate thing about deliberate lies spread through e.g. Facebook and Twitter is that many people tend to believe them unless the person lied about is able to effectively rebut them. It was the constant 'drip drip' of innuendo by Poulton and Hutton that I lied about having to pay the McCanns and being their stooge that really forced me to respond today.

Not only Facebook and Twitter.  It also applies to blogs and non-membership fora.  Been there done it!

The only other thing about today's post of mine is that I hope it has shed further light on the true characters of folk like Poulton, Hutton and 'RussianDoll'.

In addition to Poulton and Hutton I've had my doubts about RussianDoll for quite a while.  All three of the same dye.

I still keep an open mind about their true agenda, but I note that Poulton and Hutton have been closely collaborating now for about two years and, so far as I can see, not in a good way at all in terms of furthering the search for the truth in this case.

Self promotion is their only agenda in my opinion, they feed off each otherTwo of a kind beyond a shadow of doubt!

~~~~~~

The interesting thing is, these two (or three) + all others of a like kind, spend most of their waking and sleeping hours attacking people like your goodself, people that have spent so much time and energy researching case material and drawing attention to the many discrepancies directly and indirectly
connected to the case.

Says it all don't you think?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett responds to the claims of Sonia Poulton and Linda Hutton that he lied about having to pay Carter Ruck - and is acting as a 'paid stooge' for the McCann Team

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.06.15 20:05

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Having answered this publicly-posed demand by Poulton and Hutton for proof of my payments, I have certain questions for them which I hope they will be able to answer either here or elsewhere:

@ Sonia Poulton [SNIPPED]

@ Rosalinda Hutton        

1.  Were you paid for your interview by the Sun, if so, how much?
Rosalinda Hutton has provided her answer to the above question on Twitter, as follows:

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton - 4 June 2015
If Mr. Angry of Harlow and his merry little band of witches think I'm going to hand over my personal information for their collective delectation online, they are (hilariously) off their trollies

+++++

This answer is IMO extremely reminiscent of another very evasive answer given by one Dr Gerald McCann way back in May 2007.

He was aksed by a Portuguese journalist: "Do you already know Robert Murat?"

Instead of answering 'Yes' or 'No', he snarled, looked away from the interviewer and the camera impatiently, and answered angrily: "I am not going to comment on that". From which the obvious inference was that he DID already know Murat, but was not going to admit it.

I would suggest that Hutton's evasive answer can clearly be taken as an admission that she WAS paid by the Sun for that terrible article about her getting a 'buzz' from attacking others, and in which she was portrayed to the Sun's 6-million-plus readers as a vile anti-McCann troll.

If so, then to be PAID for an interview in which she signifiantly damaged the cause of the McCann-doubters is about as low as you can get - being paid by Murdoch to make McCann-doubters out to be vile trolls.

The attacks she has repeatedly made to her followers against CMOMM - by far the most-read Madeleine McCann forum on the internet - also raise serious further doubts about Hutton's - and Poulton's - true agenda in all of this

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 04.06.15 20:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Having answered this publicly-posed demand by Poulton and Hutton for proof of my payments, I have certain questions for them which I hope they will be able to answer either here or elsewhere:

@ Sonia Poulton [SNIPPED]

@ Rosalinda Hutton        

1.  Were you paid for your interview by the Sun, if so, how much?
Rosalinda Hutton has provided her answer to the above question on Twitter, as follows:

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton - 4 June 2015
If Mr. Angry of Harlow and his merry little band of witches think I'm going to hand over my personal information for their collective delectation online, they are (hilariously) off their trollies

+++++

I take that to mean, 'sod that, it could affect my dole money'.  sarcastic
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.06.15 21:04

By the way, it wasn't only Poulton and Hutton pouring scorn and doubt about my monthly payments to Carter-Ruck - 'tigger', back here again on CMOMM, was another.

Whilst she was away from us for a while at the other place, with Cristobell and her fans, this post by her (last year) was brought to my attention:

QUOTE tigger

As for TB getting his debilitating monthly payment to Carter Ruck in (I thought it was direct to TM) I know that the bulk of his fines are being paid by others - and even know who are doing so and what they are contributing, Mr. B.

So don't use that topic to drum up more deluded donors.

UNQUOTE

Hmm, well thanks for nothing, tigger.

Let me just correct these further untruths by tigger:

1. NONE of the 'fines' (she means costs) are 'being paid by others', as claimed. The only help I have had is via donations to the C.O.L.D. website

2. I am quite happy to disclose how much help I have had so far from C.O.L.D., it is just under £2,000 - out of a total costs bill of £27,500. So around 7%. Hardly 'the bulk of the fines' as tigger falsely claimed

3. She has no knowledge whatsoever of who has contributed to C.O.L.D. as this is confidential information known only to the C.O.L.D. Committee - unless that is a donor has volunteered to tigger how much s/he has donated

4. I don't know what she means about 'using a topic to drum up donors', as I've not done that. Perhaps she will come along here and explain

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.06.15 21:17

Linda Hutton, by her own admission, is a manic depressive (bipolar disorder).  Here are some of the symptoms of the disorder:

Bipolar disorder is classified as a mood (or affective) disorder, and is characterised by mood swings from the extremes of elevated moods (called the manic phase) and low moods (called the depressive phase). Patients often experience normal moods (euthymic phase) between these extreme episodes.
In the depressive phase, individuals with bipolar disorder will have persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, irritability, isolation and/or hopelessness, disturbances in sleep and appetite, fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyed activities, and morbid/suicidal ideation.
In the manic phase, an individual will have increase in energy, grandiose or delusional ideas, racing thoughts, and a decreased need for sleep.
In addition to mood disturbance, an individual can also suffer from psychotic episodes, suffering a loss of contact with reality and may report hallucinations, delusions and exhibit personality changes.
Individuals suffering from bipolar disorder can exhibit different patterns of mood disturbance, with individual phases lasting days or months or being mainly manic or depressive in presentation, resulting in a clinical diagnosis of any of the six different forms of bipolar disorder

Huttons behaviour is totally unacceptable but it is most likely be down to diminished responsibility, in which case, as difficult as it may seem, we should ignore it.  People with such disorders often crave attention, and we are giving her that attention which is encouraging her to continue with this.  Also, she is not in a position to be reasoned with. 

I think that under these circumstances, as difficult as it may seem, we should ignore her and move on.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 04.06.15 21:24

Something fishy about those two, my gut has been telling me that for a while.

Does anyone know the identity of Blacksmith? Reason I ask is because I noticed some similarities in the writing between BS & RH.
sonic72

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.06.15 21:29

@sharonl wrote:Hutton's behaviour is totally unacceptable but...as difficult as it may seem, we should ignore it... 

I think that under these circumstances, as difficult as it may seem, we should ignore her and move on.
Although the main person I was responding to was not in fact Linda Hutton, but Sonia Poulton, whose tweet this morning ran:

has Tony put proof online that he pays a monthly stipend? People disbelieve this. Think he's a stooge.

UNQUOTE

Does Sonia Poulton also have some incurable mental problem that makes her allege that I lied about my payments to Carter Ruck and am a 'McCann stooge' - an allegation she has been circulating for months?

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.06.15 21:36

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Hutton's behaviour is totally unacceptable but...as difficult as it may seem, we should ignore it... 

Although the main person I was responding to was not in fact Linda Hutton, but Sonia Poulton, whose tweet this morning ran:

has Tony put proof online that he pays a monthly stipend? People disbelieve this. Think he's a stooge.

UNQUOTE

Does Sonia Poulton also have some incurable mental problem that makes her allege that I lied about my payments to Carter Ruck and am a 'McCann stooge' - an allegation she has been circulating for months?

No there is no excuse for Poultons' behaviour.  IMO, she has outted herself as a McCann stooge.  You only need to look at the McCann door-stepping episode, just after the death of Brenda Leyland to work that one out.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.06.15 21:40

@snook wrote:I think Mccann has given them a platform to advertise their 'talents'. Unfortunately neither have the intellect or know how to undertake a real investigation as you have Tony. Sour grapes and jealousy spring to mind. It is easier to attack than rebutt any of your findings with sensible considered argument.
My sentiments exactly!  These people never have a sensible argument to present so they resort to abuse and/or ridicule.  If I had a quid for every time I've seen the 'kiss my arse' retort (neither clever or funny in my opinion) I'd be a very happy person indeed yes !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 04.06.15 21:47

@sonic72 wrote:Something fishy about those two, my gut has been telling me that for a while.

Does anyone know the identity of Blacksmith? Reason I ask is because I noticed some similarities in the writing between BS & RH.

To be Frank RH's English is pretty cr*p.  Where as BS's is all right.

But that's just my opinion.
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.06.15 21:57

@sharonl wrote:Linda Hutton, by her own admission, is a manic depressive (bipolar disorder).  Here are some of the symptoms of the disorder:

Bipolar disorder is classified as a mood (or affective) disorder, and is characterised by mood swings from the extremes of elevated moods (called the manic phase) and low moods (called the depressive phase). Patients often experience normal moods (euthymic phase) between these extreme episodes.
In the depressive phase, individuals with bipolar disorder will have persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, irritability, isolation and/or hopelessness, disturbances in sleep and appetite, fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyed activities, and morbid/suicidal ideation.
In the manic phase, an individual will have increase in energy, grandiose or delusional ideas, racing thoughts, and a decreased need for sleep.
In addition to mood disturbance, an individual can also suffer from psychotic episodes, suffering a loss of contact with reality and may report hallucinations, delusions and exhibit personality changes.
Individuals suffering from bipolar disorder can exhibit different patterns of mood disturbance, with individual phases lasting days or months or being mainly manic or depressive in presentation, resulting in a clinical diagnosis of any of the six different forms of bipolar disorder

Huttons behaviour is totally unacceptable but it is most likely be down to diminished responsibility, in which case, as difficult as it may seem, we should ignore it.  People with such disorders often crave attention, and we are giving her that attention which is encouraging her to continue with this.  Also, she is not in a position to be reasoned with. 

THE RELUCTANT DIETER'S GUIDE TO HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS  by Cristobell  (published 31st December 2014)

"The weight loss has cured my depression and brought my blood and cholesterol levels back to normal and my type 11 diabetes has gone...."

Rosalinda Cristobell-Hutton says a lot of things, very few of which are plausible.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.06.15 0:13

Being bipolar is nowadays easy excuse for bad behaviour.

I understand why you responded, Tony, on the other side you give them power. You know they won't believe you whatever you do, or they will come up with something else entirely. It's just about harassing you. As someone else else said, it's rather childish.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 05.06.15 1:06

I very much doubt it @ sonic72.For a start Blacksmith can spell and has more than a basic understanding of the case.He also has a good memory. I don't think Hutton could lay claim to any of those skills.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 05.06.15 1:30

Verdi, perhaps we should ask her for the recipe for her nettle soup? It seems,to be the,magic cure all! Although I don't think I'll bother as it seems to bring on an uncontrollable urge to dress inappropriately and gurn into a camera.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.15 1:39

@lj wrote:I understand why you responded, Tony, on the other side you give them power.
I fully understand your point, lj, and to some extent you are right.

Today, however, was just one day to make a brief response to all the iunjustified smears, innuendos and lies from certain people over the past year.

Actually I think their 'power', such as it ever was, has been further reduced by today's exchanges.

Some people have been confused about the battles between people who are supposed to be on the same side in the pursuit of the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Confused about Sonia Poulton's purpose in all this.

Despite those voices saying it would have been better for me to keep quiet, I think maybe some people will be clearer about who's right and who's wrong in this situation.

It's a little bit harder, isn't it, for the smearers to seriously suggest - as they do - that I'm working for the McCanns, in the face of a bank standing order which says 'Bennett pays Carter-Ruck £125 every calendar month until he's 75'.

If I have failed to shed any further light on the smearers' claims, well, so be it, tomorrow is another day

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.06.15 2:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@lj wrote:I understand why you responded, Tony, on the other side you give them power.
I fully understand your point, lj, and to some extent you are right.

Today, however, was just one day to make a brief response to all the iunjustified smears, innuendos and lies from certain people over the past year.

Actually I think their 'power', such as it ever was, has been further reduced by today's exchanges.

Some people have been confused about the battles between people who are supposed to be on the same side in the pursuit of the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Confused about Sonia Poulton's purpose in all this.

Despite those voices saying it would have been better for me to keep quiet, I think maybe some people will be clearer about who's right and who's wrong in this situation.

It's a little bit harder, isn't it, for the smearers to seriously suggest - as they do - that I'm working for the McCanns, in the face of a bank standing order which says 'Bennett pays Carter-Ruck £125 every calendar month until he's 75'.

If I have failed to shed any further light on the smearers' claims, well, so be it, tomorrow is another day

I do hope many read that though, just another example of how pernicious the McCanns are.

lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 05.06.15 9:06

Well there is one symptom RH is definitely lacking; Guilt. 
Every time I read about their bullying attempts, they make me feel sick to the stomach. 
I understand perfectly well why Tony would want to publicly defend himself, but I agree with the rest about ignoring them. Always best to give these type of people as much rope as they need, then stand back and watch. 
I have said this before Tony, but I will say it again. I think you are a honorable, noble, kind and very intelligent person. Sending you a big hug and my support.
Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.06.15 9:54

@Copodenieve wrote:Well there is one symptom RH is definitely lacking; Guilt. 
Every time I read about their bullying attempts, they make me feel sick to the stomach. 
I understand perfectly well why Tony would want to publicly defend himself, but I agree with the rest about ignoring them. Always best to give these type of people as much rope as they need, then stand back and watch. 
I have said this before Tony, but I will say it again. I think you are a honorable, noble, kind and very intelligent person. Sending you a big hug and my support.

Plus, having met him a few times, he's a real gentleman too. yes

In fact, I can recall Cristobell saying that about him, too, before she was suspended for 7 days and turned on him.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.06.15 10:03

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Copodenieve wrote:Well there is one symptom RH is definitely lacking; Guilt. 

Plus, having met him a few times, he's a real gentleman too. yes

In fact, I can recall Cristobell saying that about him, too, before she was suspended for 7 days and turned on him.
I've met him on a couple of occasions. He's a gentleman and a gentle man.

As for Cristobell, the least said the better.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.15 11:34

Thank you to those of you who have made very kind comments about me in the last couple of days.

I think this exchange of tweets between me, Poulton and Hutton just about seals it:

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 11h 11 hours ago

@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu You've seen my bank statement proving my payments to #McCanns. Still sure I'm their stooge? Do you do apologies?

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h 2 hour ago

@zampos @SoniaPoulton   I'm not bothered one way or the other Tony, it matters not to me. #mccann

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.06.15 12:05

That's 'odd'!

She WAS very, very, 'bovvered' BEFORE you 'put up' to 'shut her up'!

If i might 'add' RH will certainly be 'bothered' if you IGNORE her.

"there's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's, not being talked about"

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

sonia poulton,Tony Bennett

Post by willowthewisp on 05.06.15 12:08

Hi Tony
I noticed she/they failed to answer your questions to them of their involvement to MSM, speaks volumes doesn't it?
Any way keep your chin up Tony,it could have been worse you know, the Mc's may have assigned you to work with Clarence as a penance in your defamation case?
Just imagine you carrying Clarence's baggage around Brighton or joining the bike ride!
I would prefer the Stocks myself. empathy

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 05.06.15 12:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:Thank you to those of you who have made very kind comments about me in the last couple of days.

I think this exchange of tweets between me, Poulton and Hutton just about seals it:

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 11h 11 hours ago

@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu You've seen my bank statement proving my payments to #McCanns. Still sure I'm their stooge? Do you do apologies?

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h 2 hour ago

@zampos @SoniaPoulton   I'm not bothered one way or the other Tony, it matters not to me. #mccann
If it supposedly matters not, then why even mention it in the first place? Now she is confronted it doesn't matter anymore, LOL. A storm in a tea cup is all it amounts to ever, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 05.06.15 13:49

@jeanmonroe wrote:That's 'odd'!

"there's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's, not being talked about"

This reminds me of something an old work colleague used to say about annoying people who couldn't keep their mouths shut and forever stirred up trouble, resulting in people having a go at them.

'Some people would rather be used and abused than ignored.'

Let the 'ignoring' begin, I say.
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.06.15 14:35

@jeanmonroe wrote:That's 'odd'!

So true!!

lj

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum