The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26 - Page 5 Mm11

Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26 - Page 5 Mm11

Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26 - Page 5 Regist10

Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26 - Page 5 Empty Re: Summers & Swan Ch 25 + 26

Post by Doug D 17.05.15 21:07

WMD:

'Just a thought did they have them working in shift's,bit hot for the dogs to work all day I'd have thought.'

If that was the case, what was the problem in admitting that they had four dogs over there and why refuse to answer when asked who the people over there were and what there roles were, (as asked in a FoI request)?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 17.05.15 21:27

Doug D wrote:WMD:

'Just a thought did they have them working in shift's,bit hot for the dogs to work all day I'd have thought.'

If that was the case, what was the problem in admitting that they had four dogs over there and why refuse to answer when asked who the people over there were and what there roles were, (as asked in a FoI request)?
Maybe because its an on going investigation - no police force in the world will dislose what or why they are doing certain things while an investigation is still active - as frustrating as it is for us spectators
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.15 22:36

Doug D wrote:So what did the two 'secret' dogs do then, when they were over there last year, as revealed by the South Wales Police at Christmas?

I take it you mean this story (not news) http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/meet-badger-spud-muzzy-tito-8460918 as exclusively told by walesonline.co.uk, on 18 Jan 2015 by Ruth Mosalski.

Spud, Badger, Muzzy and Tito, and their handlers.

Let's see.  Tito is easy to distinguish from the other dogs, and was definitely here.  The dog's handler, PC Sally Richards, is easy to distinguish from the other 3 handlers, and she was definitely here.

When it come to the remaining 3 dogs, things get a tad tougher.  Spud looks like he might have been a few too many spuds, but that's about it for me.

So it is on to handlers.  Fortunately, I can tell those apart quite easily.  PC David Brake, handler of Muzzy, was definitely here.  The media all loved Tito and Muzzy.

PC Michael Newman does not appear in any photo re Luz 2014 I have seen.  Nor does Sgt Andrew Patterson.

It's entirely your choice.  If you wish to believe Newman and Patterson both searched 5A in a clandestine operation in mid 2014 and only Ruth Mosalski of walesonline knows about this, whilst the rest of the world is ignorant, you are perfectly entitled.

My view is there were no doggies in 5A at the time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.15 23:37

Elça Craig wrote:
aquila wrote:@Blue Bag

Slightly off topic here so apologies in advance. You mention whether the dogs were sent into 5A. No-one knows and neither do Summers & Swan. It would be remiss of the UK Police not to though.

I often wonder what has happened to apartment 5A over the last 8 years. Has it changed ownership? If so, who owns it?

If it was sold, how much was it sold for? (bagging a bargain leaves funds to refurb)

Has it undergone any major refurbishment such as new floors, new kitchen, new windows, new shutters, new appliances, new furniture etc? At the very least it will have been painted in the last 8 years I should think. Has the garden been renovated in anyway? (new topsoil, new plants etc)

Just my thoughts.

No one sent the dogs into 5A last year.

The 3 dig sites were swarming with media within seconds of being started.  Plus GNR and PJ.  Plus lots of keep-off-this-site tape.

I don't know how the media managed to get to the sites as soon as the Brit cops.  I don't know where the Brit cops were staying.  The obvious solution was to hang around outside their base and then simply follow them.

I went down to the dig most days, just for the circus, and returned via 5A.  The only police presence was a GNR car with 2 officers, that seemed to be working a 24 hour guard (though I never checked in the dead of night).  The car was nearly always by the garden gate at the rear of 5A.  The officers looked bored out of their skulls.

There was no tape, no media frenzy, and no Brits with doggies.  And no report from the media of doggies in 5A, which would have been BIG news.

The most interesting fact was that they had laid on so many GNR cars for the digs that they had run out of official GNR cars.  They were using a hire car at 5A.
Fascinating. It's always good to get a post from someone who was present. Thank you.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 18.05.15 9:13

Elca Craig:

‘It's entirely your choice.  If you wish to believe Newman and Patterson both searched 5A in a clandestine operation in mid 2014 and only Ruth Mosalski of walesonline knows about this, whilst the rest of the world is ignorant, you are perfectly entitled.

My view is there were no doggies in 5A at the time’

Thank you for that Elca.

I am quite happy to accept that nothing happened at 5A last year, because someone would have spotted them and I imagine that at least one photographer had it staked out in case.

My question remains though, ‘what were the other two dogs up to that week?’ as the article categorically states that :

All four of the team went to Portugal in June last year, working with the Metropolitan Police.’

So what were they doing and why the need to keep it under the radar with the rejected FoI request, only for the Welsh Police to let the cat out of the bag?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top