The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Doug D on 04.05.15 15:32

Portia:

Just Giving:
‘Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge
I am taking on the 500 mile cycle challenge for Missing People because they are a lifeline when someone disappears’

£1300 up to now.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Guest on 04.05.15 17:35

[quote="Doug D"]Portia:

Just Giving:
[b][i]‘Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge[/i][/b]
[i]I am taking on the 500 mile cycle challenge for Missing People because they are a lifeline when someone disappears’[/i]

£1300 up to now.[/quote]

What, a paltry 1300?

Now, that must be a mistake, surely? When our coffers are overflowing to the extent of (2x) 250.000 plus interest (100.00 plus)

Why not donate THAT to the Cause?

And further:

Who's that 'they' as is them lifeline?

Are we to understand that missing people are a lifeline? How so?

Or is it the charity (?) 'Missing People' which IS a lifeline when someone disappears?

So, how IS that charity a lifeline?

Pray elucidate, someone, please?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 04.05.15 17:54

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 04.05.15 18:03

@Doug D wrote:Last year:

‘around 100 well-wishers, friends and relatives’

This year:

‘crowds of well wishers’

Public perception: ‘crowds of well wishers’ surely must run into hundreds if not thousands, with the police on horseback trying to keep control.

Yet no photographs and only TK in the Mirror bothers to report, if that’s what you can call it.

Do 10 or 20 count as a ‘crowd’? How many do you need to justify ‘crowds’ plural?

'Two's company, three's a crowd,' goes the saying.

So there could have been just three people there.
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.05.15 18:11

@NickE wrote:

Of course it's lie.  
IF they really want to mingle with church supporters they will manage their schedule. 
IF there is a will there is a way.  It's obvious they prefer an outing with family members than having to face supporters and having to put up a pretense..  Not easy to have to remember to put on a sad face all the time in front of supporters and having to watch what you say.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.05.15 18:17

@TMH wrote:Surely Gerry could've attended the memorial whilst Kate went to be with her Dad? I feel sorry that Mr Healy is ill but why does it need both of them with him on such an important day?
My thoughts too.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.05.15 18:25

@Doug D wrote:Portia:

Just Giving:
‘Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge
I am taking on the 500 mile cycle challenge for Missing People because they are a lifeline when someone disappears’

£1300 up to now.

If 500 mile is a lifeline why did she not cover the miles in search for Madeleine?
She didn't even walk 500 yard for Madeleine on the night she was taken because it was DARK.  She was busy organising first photo print.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum