The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Mm11

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Mm11

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Regist10

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re: Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post by sharonl 03.05.15 22:13

Two new directors recently appointed

Sarah Godwin ( mother of Quentin Godwin - Missing from Auckland NZ, since 1992 - aged 18

Justin Benedict Mclaren
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re: Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post by Guest 03.05.15 23:01

[quote="j.rob"][size=16]She said: "As the eighth anniversary of our daughter Madeleine's abduction is upon us, I'm more driven than ever to continue the search for Madeleine and to help other families who face the pain of a child being missing. All of us can play a part in helping this important charity."[/size]

[size=16]Mrs McCann will lead 20 cyclists on a Cycle Challenge starting at Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's landmark hill, on June 13.[/size]
[size=16]They will then take in Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before [u][b]finishing at the Tower of London on June 17.[/b][/u][/size]

[size=16]------[/size]

[size=16]Someone is having a larf here, surely? Why is Kate's cycle challenge ending at the Tower of London, of all places? What has this got to do with missing children or Madeleine?[/size]

[color=#050000][font=Arial, Courier][size=16]Is someone being "sent to the Tower" perhaps? Or is it a warning that Traitor's Gate awaits those who break ranks?[/size][/font][/color]

[size=16]My mind is boggling at the possible photo-opportunities if, as someone pointed out on Twitter I think it was, the cycle route will be lined by people booing. [/size]

[color=#050000][font=Arial, Courier][size=16]But really, why end a charity cycle ride to raise money and awareness for missing children at an iconic landmark synonymous with  centuries of bloody history?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#050000][font=Arial, Courier][size=16]While it is true that more recent photos of Kate do portray her rather like a woman condemned, surely there would be more fitting places for an end-of-charity cycle (for missing children) photo-op than the Tower of London?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#050000][font=Arial, Courier][size=16]Or perhaps not.....[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#050000][font=Arial, Courier][size=16]This case gets more bizarre by the minute.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Didn't Missing People barge in on Richard III's little party the other day?
And was he not the one who murdered those little princes in the Tower?
THE TOWER, Simples! So: repair thee hence, to this self-same Tower, you dolts!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.15 14:08

Will the 'dossier' Edinburgh 'pond' be the starting point for the 'local bike' (UK) ride?

Will Crunt and S News be 'there' to record it?

(RHETORICAL!)

Is the 'path' from the 'pond' even 'wide' enough for the 'cyclists' to get pass 'Cankles'?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.15 14:16

jeanmonroe wrote:Will the 'dossier' Edinburgh 'pond' be the starting point for the 'local bike' (UK) ride?

Here it is.  Craiglockart Pond, Edinburgh
Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 <a href=Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Pond10" />

And here, partly obscured . . .
Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 <a href=Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Pond_p13" />
Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 <a href=Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Legs_j12" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.15 14:43

It wouldn't surprise me to see Kelly on the telly speaking to Kate McCann about this latest sporting sacrifice to help others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody 'asked' will KM 'feign' injury and not be able to 'take part' in the 'local bike' (UK) ride, ergo, dosen't have to 'hear' er, 'comments', from bystanders, on her 'epic' endeavour?

I'm 'reminded'

18th April 2013.

'And it's gone well really until the last five weeks. I've got a couple of problems, I've had a recurrent Achilles tendon problems... and I’ve also got a problem with the joint in my left foot.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2311006/Madeleine-McCann-Mother-Kate-ITV-Daybreak-Facebook-internet-abuse-running-Virgin-London-Marathon.html#ixzz3ZAyWTjns

Hope she dosen't 'sprain' one of her 'cankles' before the 'ride'!  winkwink

As for the 'joint' in her foot, she does know there could be drug 'sniffer' dogs on the 500 mile 'route', dosen't she?

Just to add: Speaking to The Sun recently about the internet abuse, the McCann's family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said: 'This material has been brought to the attention of the police. One of the posts is actually a death threat and is being dealt with appropriately.'

So if it WERE an ACTUAL  'death threat' how come nobody is 'serving time', or did 'serve time', for that 'heinous' CRIME, Clarence?

Did Clarence Mitchell ever 'report' pro McCann 'supporters' ACTUAL 'death threats', which were 'illegal/criminal', to BL, to the police?

(rhetorical!)

Witholding 'information' about a possible 'criminal offence', 'to' B Leyland, is also a criminal 'offence' Mitchell

Hope you DID tell the police!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 04.05.15 14:52

Why doesn't Kate cycle around the ten mile radius of PDL, surely she could combine raising money for missing children with actually searching for her own daughter?
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.05.15 16:58

Whoops indeed!!

Petronella Lazerelli
‏‪@PetsyLz
[size=37]‪[size=37]@[/size][size=37]1matthewwright1[/size][/size][size=37] Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine ‪#mccann. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.[/size]

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 CELBk3RW8AA57Lo

Thanks to Controversy FB site. (eta it may just have been twitter feed)

eta:

This is Fiona Webster’s Just Giving page. Interestingly she is posting under Webster rather than Payne. Have we seen that before?
‘Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

On May 3rd 2007, my family and I were holidaying with our friends Kate and Gerry McCann in Portugal when the unimaginable happened; their daughter, Madeleine, was abducted. The intolerable pain and devastation that ensued for my dear friends will stay with me forever - it is the most brutal relentless agony I have ever witnessed, and it doesn't stop, ever. The ripples are far reaching also, for the family, and friends who desperately try to support and help whilst also dealing with their own feelings of loss and distress.’
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.05.15 18:23

Snipped from the post above from justgiving page of Fi Webster:

"
On May 3rd 2007, my family and I were holidaying with our friends Kate and Gerry McCann in Portugal when the unimaginable happened; their daughter, Madeleine, was abducted. The intolerable pain and devastation that ensued for my dear friends will stay with me forever - it is the most brutal relentless agony I have ever witnessed, and it doesn't stop, ever."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wonder why Fi. didn't get in the witness box in Portugal and tell Madam Judge what she had witnessed?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 04.05.15 20:18

Didn't Missing People barge in on Richard III's little party the other day?
And was he not the one who murdered those little princes in the Tower?
THE TOWER, Simples! So: repair thee hence, to this self-same Tower, you dolts!
-----

Indeed. I had thought of that too...

Blood on their hands???

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 2Q==

I have always found this photo rather strange. I think Madeleine is supposed to have done this not that long before the fateful holiday so she would have been three going on four. Three to four year olds produce far more original artwork than that when decorating ceramics or drawing.

This is what a baby would do. Dip their hands in paint and then plant it on the plate. It is totally not an age-appropriate piece of art. That is not to say that three to four year olds don't like painting with their hands and fingers but by that age they are well past the stage where seeing an imprint of their hands would be exciting or creative.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 04.05.15 20:26

Doug D wrote:Whoops indeed!!

Petronella Lazerelli
‏‪@PetsyLz
[size=37]‪[size=37]@[/size][size=37]1matthewwright1[/size][/size][size=37] Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine ‪#mccann. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.[/size]

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 CELBk3RW8AA57Lo

eta:

This is Fiona Webster’s Just Giving page. Interestingly she is posting under Webster rather than Payne. Have we seen that before?
‘Story

On May 3rd 2007, my family and I were holidaying with our friends Kate and Gerry McCann in Portugal when the unimaginable happened; their daughter, Madeleine, was abducted. The intolerable pain and devastation that ensued for my dear friends will stay with me forever - it is the most brutal relentless agony I have ever witnessed, and it doesn't stop, ever. The ripples are far reaching also, for the family, and friends who desperately try to support and help whilst also dealing with their own feelings of loss and distress.’

I wonder why she is posting under the name Webster rather than Payne? Is she still married to David Payne?

As you say, "in memory of Madeleine McCann" says it all. 

Madeleine is dead, not missing. They all know it. We all know it. Everyone knows it.

So what is the money being raised for? To support dead people?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.15 23:51

Doug D wrote:Whoops indeed!!

Petronella Lazerelli
Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.

eta:

‘Story

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 05.05.15 1:36

Not sure where to put this but as this is about raising funds I think it should be here.

Has anyone visited 'mccannfiles' lately and clicked on the link regarding the Reward money collected by the defunct News of the World. It is an interesting read.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id496.html

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.05.15 10:11

Angelique wrote:Not sure where to put this but as this is about raising funds I think it should be here.

Has anyone visited 'mccannfiles' lately and clicked on the link regarding the Reward money collected by the defunct News of the World. It is an interesting read.

Well worth a read Angelique.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 05.05.15 12:34

Angelique wrote:Not sure where to put this but as this is about raising funds I think it should be here.

That was an interesting read and thanks for posting the article Angelique. Not really surprising in this case though.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.05.15 13:14

(In public 'domain')

https://www.justgiving.com/fiona-webster2/

Story

On May 3rd 2007, my family and I were holidaying with our friends Kate and Gerry McCann in Portugal when the unimaginable happened; their daughter, Madeleine, was abducted. The intolerable pain and devastation that ensued for my dear friends will stay with me forever - it is the most brutal relentless agony I have ever witnessed, and it doesn't stop, ever. The ripples are far reaching also, for the family, and friends who desperately try to support and help whilst also dealing with their own feelings of loss and distress.

Missing People charity have been a lifeline. They have provided vital on-going support as the days have turned into years not only to family but friends also. You will have heard of Madeleine McCann and perhaps other missing people, but there are many more that you won't have. For their families, life without their loved one can be an unbearable struggle. Missing People are there for them 24 hours a day, every day of the year. By taking part in this cycle challenge I hope to raise valuable funds to support this charity who have supported my friends and I. Your donation is very much appreciated. Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------
"The ripples are far reaching also, for the family, and FRIENDS who desperately try to support and help whilst also dealing with THEIR OWN FEELINGS OF LOSS AND DISTRESS."

What have you actually 'LOST', Fiona?

Why would YOU be so 'DISTRESSED', Fiona?

http://www.edfoc.org.uk/events/event/missing-people-cycle-challenge/

Registration fees are £199 and we ask for a £2000 minimum fundraising.

And Fiona is aiming for the 'least' amount, required for 'entry', that 'qualfies', £2,000

For a 'charidy' that, she says, is so 'CLOSE to her heart' you'd think she'd set her 'sights' HIGHER, wouldn't you?

At 'least' say, £10,000, like KM.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.05.15 13:56

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Fionab10

"our" Fiona and 'our' Kate (?) 'chill out', after yet ANOTHER 'exhausting, desperate, distressing' day's 'SEARCHING' for Kate's daughter, Madeleine,......... IN the........ UK!

KM: "I just feel closer to Madeleine here in Portugal, I mean I might be wrong, she might be closer to the UK."

Presumeably Fiona 'feels' the SAME, as KM.

A LOT 'CLOSER' TO THE UK!

thinking

"We want everybody, not us, and all our family members, and definitely NOT Jez Wilkins, obviously, to 'search' for the daughter WE 'lost'" said the McCanns, supposedly.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.05.15 14:05

awww they look like such wonderful bosom pals I really am surprised that our Fi did not pedal like the wind to get to Portugal to stand in the witness box and give evidence for her great pals especially as she has seen first hand, from the outset, just how crushed they are.

It wasn't to be though as that was left to a bunch of peeps who weren't on the holiday and said that their evidence was based on what they had been told.

Am I the only person who finds that a little odd?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.15 16:55

sammyc wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Are the twins expected to look after themselves for those four days ?
Oh come on PM, now you are being a bit silly.  The twins and Madeleine (all under 4 years old) were left to themselves, more than eight years ago- night after night , so why should anyone care for their welfare now?

Yes but on that occasion Madeleine was babysitting, which is why the door was left unlocked so she could pluck the twins from their cots and safely evacuate the apartment in the event of Fire
(Ridiculous Story No 457a, version ii (b), re-write 5 )
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.05.15 17:00

Does Kate have to pay the £199 entry fee or are Missing People paying that as the charity is the page owner of Kate's appeal on Just Giving?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 05.05.15 17:18

jeanmonroe wrote:
https://www.justgiving.com/fiona-webster2/
Is she divorced from David Payne now if she's using her maiden name?
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 05.05.15 17:25

aquila wrote:Does Kate have to pay the £199 entry fee or are Missing People paying that as the charity is the page owner of Kate's appeal on Just Giving?
Probably not, she's special you know, (insert sarcasm), titter
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.15 18:02

aquila wrote:Does Kate have to pay the £199 entry fee or are Missing People paying that as the charity is the page owner of Kate's appeal on Just Giving?
She could easily make a private donation to her dodgy charity with her winnings.

I hope not to see any photos of this exercise obsessive with her body image issues.  She loves the camera on her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.05.15 18:22

Ladyinred wrote:
She could easily make a private donation to her dodgy charity with her winnings.

I hope not to see any photos of this exercise obsessive with her body image issues.  She loves the camera on her.
What do you mean dodgy charity? It's funded by the Home Office dontya know...says it on their proud scrolling banner. The taxpayer funds this charity.

You can download the Rock Choir's latest...Jo Youle's husband/partner works on the Rock Choir (his name isn't Youle). There are however two people called Youle in senior positions btw.

ETA: a double whammy, Missing People is also funded by the EU.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.05.15 19:22

Ladyinred wrote:

Yes!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 13:44

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Pond1010
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top