The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard Hall's 'PHANTOMS' video now uploaded to YouTube (18 Apr 2015)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Richard Hall's 'PHANTOMS' video now uploaded to YouTube (18 Apr 2015)

Post by Amy Dean on Wed 22 Apr - 10:58

Agreed, Clay.

A reminder of family friend Jon Corner's unsettling comment about Madeleine.

So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that.
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Wed 22 Apr - 11:38

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
The two newspaper articles that Hall mentions are I think from about 11 & 12 May 2007 when there was a rash of stories in the British media about the McCanns having been seen at Sagres beach on Sunday 29 April. The media, no doubt appropriately primed by someone, swallowed up the line that the paedophile allegedly seen at Sagres beach by Lourenco had also seen Madeleine - and resolved to abduct her (presumably following the McCanns back to Apartment G5A).  I would respectfully suggest that these stories were deliberately planted by those wishing to create a major diversion. They certainly succeeded.     

I think this is one of the most disturbing aspects of the story (and that's saying something) - the idea that Madeleine had some special quality that made her so attractive to a paedophile that he would go to great lengths to abduct her. Now, I'm not going to claim to know what makes such people tick, but I'm pretty sure that one three year old girl isn't somehow "sexier" than another (apologies, but that is the implication).

So, in my opinion, this suggestion says rather a lot about the people who would make it.
@ Clay Regazzoni and @ Amy Dean

Thank you both for raising this very important issue and for the reminder of that highly disturbing quote from film-maker Jon Corner - the one who filmed the McCanns in their villa in August (subsequntly shown on Panorama) and accompanied and filmed them on their trip to Huelva.

Who can forget that part of Corner's film, shown on Panorama, of the McCanns opening the boot of their Renault Scenic in Huelva, with the unspoken caption: "Look! It's just a few boxes of posters in there!"

But back to Hall's film - and surely one of the great services Hall has rendered to us all members and guests here is to give us, on film, every scrap of information and analysis about the claimed sighting of an alleged paedophile by Nuno Lourenco.

Let me summarise what Hall's film has told us

1. The man identified by Lourenco was Wojciech Krokowski, a holidaymaker from Poland
2. Lourenco's story about the alleged snatch of his child outside a Sagres cake shop has every hallmark of being a complete pack of lies from start to finish
3. If the incident ever happened at all, he delayed reporting the 'snatch' for 6 days
4. He waited until Krokowski's plane from Faro to Berlin was airborne before 'phoning the PJ, thus causing maximum disruption to the PJ, setting them on a total and international wild goose chase
5. Lourenco's fabricated story about 'Sagresman'/Krokowski was used to promote a series of FALSE stories in the British mainstream press (11 & 12 May)about 'Sagresman'/Krokowski having seen Madeleine McCann in Sagres on Sunday 29 April/Monday 30 April  
6. Hairs of the identical haplotype as both Jane Tanner and Robert Murat were found in Krokowski's Solimar apartment, where he stayed that week.

I make this suggestion:

Lourenco was not working alone.

And I therefore ask this question:

Who put Lourenco up to this - and why?

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Wed 22 Apr - 11:46

XTC wrote:
Also the common factor that ' He didn't look like  Tourist'

What does a non tourist look like?

Non-tourists looks swarthy and stinky sardine smelling.

Tourists look like milk bottles, bleached blond and flat chested, if female.  Hawk-like features, always smirking as if imbecile that invites a smack type of face , if male.

No one saw two idiots like that dragging three "angelic" children around Sagres or they'd have remembered.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 22 Apr - 12:02

aiyoyo wrote:

Non-tourists looks swarthy and stinky sardine smelling.

I love the use of the word "swarthy".

Elsewhere I mentioned the Ann Heron murder - not one I expect anybody to have heard of but very local to me, still unsolved and coming up on twenty five years ago this summer. Anyway, the never traced suspect is described as "swarthy".

Talk about over-egging things. Is this description ever used in a positive sense - like "Oh, you know dear, Mr X from the pub, nice fella, a bit swarthy"....? I'd suggest no. So the implication is clear - swarthy actually means up to no good.

"Not a tourist" = "not English" = "Criminal".

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Wed 22 Apr - 12:26

XTC wrote:Also the common factor that 'He didn't look like a tourist'

What does a non tourist look like?
Is this claim - that the mystery paedophile/abductor 'didn't look like a tourist' - the biggest single piece of evidence (among so many) that Sagresman, Tannerman and Smithman are all fabrications...or to use Richard Hall's term, 'Phantoms'?

AFAIK, we only have ONE pic of Krokowski (below, left):

These are my impressions of him, though I think 'missbeetle's observations of him might also be very insightful: yes

1. Warmly dressed
2. Not fashionable
3. 'Odd' clothing, old-fashioned?
4. Cloth jacket
5. Cloth trousers
6. Classic shoes
7. Cream-coloured jacket.

Goncalo Amaral said this when he first heard about 'Sagresman'/Krokowski ('Truth of the Lie'):

From information from Sagres, we learn that an individual has been surprised on Mareta beach taking photos of several children and in particular of a little girl aged 4, blonde with blue eyes, who looks like Madeleine. It was the little girl's father who noticed him. This 40 year-old man, wearing glasses, tells the investigators that the photographer tried to kidnap his daughter in the afternoon of April 26th in Sagres.

He allegedly then fled in a hired car with a woman in the passenger seat. The stranger did not look like a tourist; brown hair down to his collar, wearing cream-coloured trousers and jacket and shoes of a classic style. This report reminds us of the individual encountered by Jane Tanner in the streets of Vila da Luz on the evening of Madeleine's disappearance.

UNQUOTE

Any reader of this forum will probably be familiar with Jane Tanner's description of the abductor she says she saw; it is so near-identical to Lourenco's description of 'Sagresman'/Krokowski that we could surely described it as a 'carbon copy' - or derived from the same script.

Finally I come to the 30-second audio tape put out by the McCanns on their website in May 2009, of a man with an Irish accent, clearly meant to be Martin Smith, saying this:

I was with my family. We’d been out for the night. After leaving a bar, we took the back way up some steps.

We turned off this street, and up another street - er, I’m not sure of its name. We are - we were walking up this street when I saw a man – and he was carrying a child. I thought they were father and daughter, so I - I wasn’t so suspicious. He was walking down the street in the opposite direction to us. The girl was about 4. She looked like my grand-daughter – blonde hair, pale white skin, typically British.

The man didn’t look like a tourist - I can’t explain why - it was probably from his clothes. I only really saw the man when we passed each other. He was white, about 1 - 75, or 1 - 8 metres tall, perhaps 34, or 35 years old. He was slim to normal build with short brown hair. He didn’t wear glasses, moustache or a beard. I can’t recall what he was wearing, apart from a pair of beige trousers.

The girl was wearing light-coloured pyjamas. She was uncovered, no blanket or throw. Some of my family remember her having bare feet. He was carrying the girl over his arms with her head against his left shoulder. He looked - a bit - uncomfortable in the way he carried her.

UNQUOTE

Can there now be any real doubt that the Smiths were also describing Krokowski again? - even using the very words that Lourenco and Tanner used - 'didn't look like a tourist'.

Were all three of them working to a predetermined script?

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Wed 22 Apr - 13:29

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Elsewhere I mentioned the Ann Heron murder - not one I expect anybody to have heard of but very local to me, still unsolved and coming up on twenty five years ago this summer. Anyway, the never traced suspect is described as "swarthy".

Talk about over-egging things. Is this description ever used in a positive sense - like "Oh, you know dear, Mr X from the pub, nice fella, a bit swarthy"....? I'd suggest no. So the implication is clear - swarthy actually means up to no good.

So true.  
Swarthy is so stereotyped to describe a non-entity so and so not in a positive sense, but only applies to foreigners.  

If you are Brit and swarthy from sun holiday or chronic use of the sun bed, then you are tanned, not swarthy.  If you are a foreigner and tanned, you are swarthy.  Therefore "not a tourist" = "not English" = "criminal". 

HA HA the English are....... so not prejudiced......hey!
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Wed 22 Apr - 15:52

aiyoyo wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

So true.  
Swarthy is so stereotyped to describe a non-entity so and so not in a positive sense, but only applies to foreigners.  

If you are Brit and swarthy from sun holiday or chronic use of the sun bed, then you are tanned, not swarthy.  If you are a foreigner and tanned, you are swarthy.  Therefore "not a tourist" = "not English" = "criminal". 

HA HA the English are....... so not prejudiced......hey!
Oxymoron if ever I saw one

offtopic
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Wed 22 Apr - 16:46

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Oxymoron if ever I saw one

offtopic

Only jesting.... chill out...
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu 23 Apr - 7:48

Getting back on topic.

The Mcs claimed they gave the e-fits to PJ and LP by Oct 2009.
Just wondering if Express check the veracity of this statement, before they paid out.
All they need to do make use of FOI to seek an answer from LP.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on Fri 24 Apr - 18:20

Been watching the doc over the last few days and there are some anomalies with the Nuno Lourenco part I think. If someone could clarify if I have my wires crossed or not.

At 37:53 in HiDeHo's full length video RDH states:

Richard D Hall wrote:here are the photos said to have been taken by Lourenco that evening.

Whilst showing these two images:

The car in the above image is a Opel Corsa not the Clio Lourenco took a picture of and think the above pictures were taken by the PJ officer making inquiries?

Here is the Clio, though I'm not entirely sure if this the one taken by Lourenco or the PJ:

I would err toward it being Lourenco's picture just because the taker seems to be hiding behind a car!

Any thoughts?
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Thu 7 May - 9:01

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Been watching the doc over the last few days and there are some anomalies with the Nuno Lourenco part I think. If someone could clarify if I have my wires crossed or not.

At 37:53 in HiDeHo's full length video RDH states:

Richard D Hall wrote:here are the photos said to have been taken by Lourenco that evening.

Whilst showing these two images:

The car in the above image is a Opel Corsa not the Clio Lourenco took a picture of and think the above pictures were taken by the PJ officer making inquiries?

Here is the Clio, though I'm not entirely sure if this the one taken by Lourenco or the PJ:

I would err toward it being Lourenco's picture just because the taker seems to be hiding behind a car!

Any thoughts?
I think someone else has made the same point elsewhere.

Having looked again at the PJ files and at your analysis, I would tend to agree with what you say, namely:

1. Top 2 pics taken by the PJ after the event

2. Bottom picture of the Renault Clio presumably, as you suggest, taken by Nuno Lourenco on location in Sagres.

I am not sure if Lourenco took this photo on a camera or on his mobile 'phone.

In an earlier part of his account, he claims that moments after Wojchiech Krokowski tried to snatch his clild outside the front dooo of a pastry shop & cafe, he took a picture of Krokowski on his mobile 'phone, which didn't come out 'because my finger was in front of the lens.

To quote Wendy Murphy, 'I'm not buying it'.

So did he get it right with this photo, and remember to stop putting his finger in front of the lens?

Or did he have a mobile 'phone AND a camara with him? 

Or, as I think most likely:

1. The entire Lourenco story is a complete fabrication

2. He took a photo of the Clio knowing it was being hired by Krokowski - in order to fool the PJ on Saturday morningm 5 May, just after Krokowski's plane jetted off from Faro to Berlin.

I think this was planned and it was pre-arranged for Jane Tanner to describe Krokowski on the Friday and for Lourenco to provide the clinching photographic evidence of Krokowski's car on the Saturday morning.

Did this fabrication succeed?

Yes, big time.

Amaral and his men went on a wild goose chase contacting INTERPOL and the German and Polish police. The plane was temporarily impounded, searched, and the passengers questioned. Krokowski got a knock on his door minutes after arriving back at his flat in Warsaw.

The mainstream media have done no investigation on Lourenco's unlikely tale.

It's taken a Geordie film-maker to bring this cunning fabrication to the world's attention

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum