The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by PeterMac on 09.04.15 15:53

Slightly off topic, but did T42 or whatever they were called ever produce their "final expose" ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 09.04.15 16:28

I assume you mean 2&2 PeterMac.

They wiped all of their tweets & vanished, never to be heard of again. The first few videos are still up though.

https://twitter.com/2and2TV

https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV?_rdr

https://www.youtube.com/user/2and2TV

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 09.04.15 18:21

@PeterMac wrote:Slightly off topic, but did T42 or whatever they were called ever produce their "final expose" ?

lol   Tea for two.... lol

2&2 weren't up to speed , were they?  Just a couple of videos that were old hat. There is a pop channel 2&2 and a S. American news channel 2&2 so it may have been a publicity stunt for probably the former.

I think if Sonia is battling on a small budget, she really ought to be making the move now to get the docu aired somewhere, else she might be up-staged by others.
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.15 20:57

@whatsupdoc wrote:It's obvious to me that most don't know how a documentary is made. There is planning, arranging sites and people, waiting for events to occur, cancellations and rebooking, shooting the docu, editing it and many other factors.

I can't see the point of making wild guesses as to why the docu isn't ready now. What's the problem with just waiting till it appears or doesn't appear?

I think we should take a leaf out of Richard D. Hall's book/videos and stick to the facts. It would save pages of waffle on here.

Err.......It's obvious that you are missing the pertinent point.  

It's not that people are ignorant of the time consuming process of documentary making as you made out, or that people are making wild guesses for that matter.
SP said so herself that her documentary will see light of day in end of March - when its hoped that BL's inquest is over and btw the inquest was over earlier than expected, on 20 March in fact.
Even give it allowance for a little hiccups, you'd expect an announcement about the release date by now surely...... after all that prior fanfare !  It's about professionalism and sticking to one's word, after all the tentative date of 'end of March' was right out of the horse's mouth. 

Richard Hall is very professional. No teaser fanfare and no attention seeking antics on twitter/ social media. He gave a due date of release, stick with it, and it runs/releases on schedule.  No messing about and that is what being professional is all about...credibility.

BTW, who did you have in mind that is causing the pages of waffle?  By responding you are adding to the pages of waffle isn't it?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.04.15 21:09

@aiyoyo wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:It's obvious to me that most don't know how a documentary is made. There is planning, arranging sites and people, waiting for events to occur, cancellations and rebooking, shooting the docu, editing it and many other factors.

I can't see the point of making wild guesses as to why the docu isn't ready now. What's the problem with just waiting till it appears or doesn't appear?

I think we should take a leaf out of Richard D. Hall's book/videos and stick to the facts. It would save pages of waffle on here.

Err.......It's obvious that you are missing the pertinent point.  

It's not that people are ignorant of the time consuming process of documentary making as you made out, or that people are making wild guesses for that matter.
SP said so herself that her documentary will see light of day in end of March - when its hoped that BL's inquest is over and btw the inquest was over earlier than expected, on 20 March in fact.
Even give it allowance for a little hiccups, you'd expect an announcement about the release date by now surely...... after all that prior fanfare !  It's about professionalism and sticking to one's word, after all the tentative date of 'end of March' was right out of the horse's mouth. 

Richard Hall is very professional. No teaser fanfare and no attention seeking antics on twitter/ social media. He gave a due date of release, stick with it, and it runs/releases on schedule.  No messing about and that is what being professional is all about...credibility.

BTW, who did you have in mind that is causing the pages of waffle?  By responding you are adding to the pages of waffle isn't it?
Even the SY spectacular revelation arrived on time.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.15 21:19

@Jamming wrote:
Maybe, but didnt Sonia Poulton herself state that the documentary would not be released until after the inquest? Now, whilst that is pretty open ended, the impression i got is that it would shortly follow that. IMO it would be equally as strange to plan a documentary without having deadlines and a target completion/release date, if not it smacks of amateurism

Exactly! 

The point is - she did give a tentative release date of 'end of March' to coincide just after final inquest date.  No sane or professional person doing a documentary with an open end date would stupidly announce a deadline release date in advance then not keep to his/her word.  It smacks of amateurism as you observed rightly, and attention seeking I'd add.  You'd think someone professional, serious about her work and wanting to be taken seriously, would at the very least have updated people/ audience - on if not the reason for the delay, at least on a revised date of release - if for no other reason than because the promised released date was not met.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.15 21:34

@Richard IV wrote:IMO it`s best not to keep pestering people - if they wanted to impart information they would have done so by now.  She may be waiting until after the Portuguese trial concludes.

No one is pestering her.....just wondering that's all....after all she did voluntarily give a tentative release date that has come and gone and now total silence......

Or she may be waiting for OG to conclude.....
Or she may be waiting for the Mcs to be dragged to the docks...
Or she may be waiting for the Mcs to be sentenced....
or she may be waiting for her paymaster to pay up.....this that and the other what not ...
the possibility of guesses is endless...but that's not the point.....
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.15 22:08

@Richard IV wrote:IMO it`s best not to keep pestering people - if they wanted to impart information they would have done so by now.  She may be waiting until after the Portuguese trial concludes.

She may be waiting for Armageddon in which case I'll take a rain check.  Attention seeking daytime sofa queen employed to entertain bored housewives/husbands? 

Can't say I follow her about so don't know much about her past performance, what I have seen she comes across as a nobody with a loud opinion about anything and everything.  Freelance covers a multitude of sins, I think she is a loner that latches onto anyone who will give her a listening ear.  Sky are always suckers for punishment.

Only my opinion.
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 10.04.15 4:46

Maybe Sky gave her a job to shut her up and to not air her scheduled programme?
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.04.15 8:27

@Joss wrote:Maybe Sky gave her a job to shut her up and to not air her scheduled programme?

But... that smacks of corruption.

I'm sure Murdoch Inc wouldn't go that far.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 10.04.15 11:09

@BlueBag wrote:
@Joss wrote:Maybe Sky gave her a job to shut her up and to not air her scheduled programme?

titter
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.04.15 15:37

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.04.15 12:20

@BlueBag wrote:

Why not? His track records tell a story.

Shouldn't the question be - is SP stupid enough not to have realized it (that she has been used)?

Given a job without being given some sort of out front payment to cover expenses, and without being given a completion deadline, are all indications they are not serious about wanting the job done or wanting to air it. It's like a someone preparing a contingency plan if you like.....

Nuh......I don't think it's sky that has commissioned her.
If it is, don't expect anything of value on the finished product after the editing.
It's not in Sky's interest or corporate culture to produce that kind of documentary, especially since it will deviate from their usual stance.

Unless on a worst scenario - Sky commissioned her to do it, intending to use it to influence the public for just in case the BL's Inquest has not gone their way. But since they got away without any adverse consequence, the documentary is rendered redundant, and no longer need to be aired.

From all that hives from SP pre Inquest to sudden total silence post Inquest is a tad strange....
Even her betsy mate RH is keeping numb about it. You'd think she would want her farcical sacrifice in the Sun not to be for nothing.

Time will tell.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Looks encouraging

Post by PeterMac on 12.04.15 14:24

At least she has not faded away, like T42 did
If you are reading this Sonia - Good luck.  We cant wait to see what you have "turned up"

Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici  4h4 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton What's happening with the docu ? #sweepyface #McCann

Professor Wakeford ‏@ProfWakeford  4h4 hours ago
@veniviedivici @SoniaPoulton I have requested an update as well this very morning. #mccann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  4h4 hours ago
@ProfWakeford @veniviedivici good morning to you both. Am not on Twitter much as we're at end stages of filming. Will release update soon.

Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici  4h4 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @ProfWakeford OK, thanks.

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@veniviedivici @ProfWakeford welcome. I can tell you this. We have discovered that 'no stone unturned' could not be further from reality.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.04.15 14:41

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@veniviedivici @ProfWakeford welcome. I can tell you this. We have discovered that 'no stone unturned' could not be further from reality.

Oh wow !

Can't wait to see what she has uncovered.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.04.15 14:58

@aiyoyo wrote:Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
Well, Det Chief Supt Andy Redwood said much the same thing.

Who remembers this sonorous, pompous phrase uttered by puppet journalist Matthew Amroliwala on the notorious BBC Crimewatch McCann show in October 2013?

"This man [Tannerman sketch shown] was widely thought to have been Madeleine’s abductor, but the team was taking nothing for granted".

Well, Redwood certainly went looking under stones...

...and under one of them, Lo and behold! - he found Crecheman.

I'm hoping Poulton will turn over the right stones

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.04.15 17:04

Call me a pessimist, but I doubt if she turns on some right stones MSM will give her any attention.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.04.15 22:30

@Tony Bennett wrote:
He also took ground penetrating radar, a helicopter, teams of SY's finest, forensic anthropologists, no fewer than FOUR cadaver dogs,
looked under lots of stones, and found

A sock !

Or so it was reported . . . . . . . !

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.04.15 22:42

@PeterMac wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
He also took ground penetrating radar, a helicopter, teams of SY's finest, forensic anthropologists, no fewer than FOUR cadaver dogs,

A sock !

You forgot the rabbit bones he found

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.04.15 23:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

A sock !

You forgot the rabbit bones he found

Evidently not looking for an alive Madeleine !
Reminds me of the lake dredge by Marcos Aragao Correia (on tip off from underworld big brother) where only animal bones were found. Wonder who tipped off Redwood? Not another Mr underworld you'd have thought. But he would have relied on gathered intelligence or tip off intelligence nonetheless.....
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

The watertight promise by Sonia Poulton of 'first-hand accounts' about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.04.15 12:54

On the face of it, this tweet this morning from Sonoia Poulton looks promising...

Sonia Poulton  1hr 52 min

‏@SoniaPoulton @Papa___Rico @ProfWakeford

6 months in the making, unique footage, first hand accounts - I am proud of our team but it's taken toll. TY.

Wow! That is quite a promise!

'First-hand accounts'...there's no mistaking a promise like that.

Now let me think...

Dr Kate McCann?

Dr Gerald McCann?

Dr David Payne?

Jane Tanner?

Any Tierney?

Catriona Baker?

Charlotte Pennington?

Goncalo Amaral?

Martin Grime?

Robert Murat?

Gary Hagland?

Antonio Giminez Raso?

Kevin Halligen?

Henri Exton?

Crecheman?

Martin Smith?

Wojcek Krokowski?

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.04.15 18:35

Interesting tweet but still no date as to when it is to be released.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 14.04.15 18:57

@plebgate wrote:Interesting tweet but still no date as to when it is to be released.

Most likely because nobody in the MSM have bitten as yet?

I've looked at the Radio Times listings and there is nothing in the 7PM-9PM slot upto 25th April. Also had a quick look at the major TV stations documentary sections and haven't come up with anything yet.

If SP doesn't get any/much mainstream coverage about this doc, I fear it will have little impact. Even if the content is dynamite. 

MSM have no real excuse ("on-going investigation" ect..) to not report any facts that may be revealed in the doc though. See the MWT Dando investigation to name one.
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 14.04.15 19:58

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9 min
Interesting and productive afternoon with Sonia and her film crew :)
#mccann

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/