The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Mm11

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Mm11

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Regist10

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Joss 20.05.15 17:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes it will, Verdi.  smilie

You can hardly dissapprove of a documentary that mentions the Fund for Amaral. Can you?
Yes The Slave, actually I can and do disapprove!  Ms Poulton promises to tell 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' in an evidenced based documentary and that is precisely what I'm waiting to see, albeit impatiently.

The fund set up to assist Dr Amaral is not a mystery nor is it a secret, in fact it has been publicized by MSM, which is more than you can say for the truth about Madeleine Mccann's disappearance and the Portuguese investigation.  If Ms Poulton or anyone else wishes to plug Dr Amaral's goodwill fund then feel free, I won't complain but it is not documentary material nor the purpose of this particular documentary.

Whatever next - plug Huttons autobiography or the Summers and Swann grand exposé or the latest episode of Eastenders?  Besides, if the documentary is to be aired in the States as has been suggested (no way will the UK MSM touch it with a barge pole or anyone else with an ounce of savvy), why would they be interested?  The odd bod here and there might show interest, Pat Brown for example, but I would think US citizens have got their own priorities and problems to worry about so why should they be interested in financing Dr Amaral's legal proceedings.
ITA Verdi, All i can say is this doco. of SP's better be worth the wait big grin Its like waiting for Halley's Comet which will next appear in mid 2061 Shocked
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by PeterMac 20.05.15 17:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chicxulub
ITA Verdi, All i can say is this doco. of SP's better be worth the wait big grin Its like waiting for Halley's Comet which will next appear in mid 2061 Shocked

Let us hope it is the equivalent of the Chicxulub meteorite, which renders the McCanns' stupid story and disgraceful actions extinct
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12128
Activity : 14976
Likes received : 1920
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Joss 20.05.15 18:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chicxulub
ITA Verdi, All i can say is this doco. of SP's better be worth the wait big grin Its like waiting for Halley's Comet which will next appear in mid 2061 Shocked

Let us hope it is the equivalent of the Chicxulub meteorite, which renders the McCanns' stupid story and disgraceful actions extinct
Yep, just like the dinosaurs, smilie
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Make sure you get your expenses

Post by Tony Bennett 20.05.15 18:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@Tony

I think the man in both photos is Alan Taylor-Shearer. Check out his photos on Twitter: https://twitter.com/alantshearer/media (you have to scroll a lot)
I accept the correction.

I had thought the man was Dave Eden after viewing the Neil Foster interview and also David Icke's interview about Sonia Polton and Dave Eden.

So maybe it is Alan Taylor-Shearer, then, who needs the warning about Sonia Poulton from one Drew McFadyen.

Of course, it is only one side of the story. And it is still possible that Sonia Poulton's long-awaited documentary may contain a dramatic new revelation.

There is one very interesting reference in Mr McFadyen's account of events, and that is the reference to the funds Sonia Poulton raised (and maybe is still raising) by 'crowd-funding' for her proposed 'News from Sonia Online' venture, or whatever it was called. McFadyen alleges that when he asked about that, Sonia shut him up and said: 'I don't know how much money I've raised from my crowd-funding'.  Now that is one thing that I really don't believe.

Anyway, here is Drew McFadyen, with a few changes for selling and grammar and amending the odd 'colourful' word:


When I met Sonia Poulton at The People’s TV, I offered to make a new personal website for her at ‘mates rates’.(half-price).

After she left, she called me in March and asked if I would help with her online TV  project & her personal website.

I did not realise at that point what her true nature was. I agreed to help her and I worked my socks off making two website frameworks.and producing a couple of channel ident-vids, doing a bit of filming and other artwork.

I did all I could with no upfront cost. When it came to the point of needing money to pay for software licenses, her tune changed. She said she had no idea of how much money she had raised. When I suggested that asking people to help her create this channel without any idea of the budget was ‘magical thinking’. she lost her rag and fired me.

She then went on a campaign to bully me into handing over some unusable footage of Kenneth Clarke which she described online as me ‘withholding an important interview with a prominent paedophile’.

She also refused to pay the half price agreed sum for her personal website - and then went on to suggest on her Facebook page that I was trying to extort money from her by charging for the internet station site. That was complete lies. I did all the news site stuff for free. This woman is really a piece of work!

She then went on her Facebook page and started making threats to name me publicly, along with a list of wholly false accusations.

I sent her an email asking her to cease and desist in her on-line smearing. I also informed her I had reported the situation to the police. They had told me if she did name me online she would possibly be subject to arrest.

Within 24 hours, there was a Twitter account set up called ‘netpolicing’. This account started publishing my home address and my picture and accusing me of being ‘a rapist and a paedophile enabler’.

On balance, the info in the tweets from that account and other online comments could only have come from Sonia - or someone else in her camp with the full info.

My whole basis for volunteering for TPV and later for Sonia was to do some good and contribute to causes that matter to me, amongst which is child abuse. I and my siblings are survivors. In fact I was doing this to also try and get my life back on track, since suffering from depression and PSTD [post-traumatic stress disorder] from what I have been through.

Sonia was fully aware of this but did not waste a second in using that and my history against me to attack me.
I still have not been paid by Sonia. I have spent the last couple of months recovering from what was an incredibly traumatic time - being  cyber-bullied by Sonia Poulton, yes, the very one who gets paid to write about such issues.

Sonia is a narcissist who has no real empathy with the causes she covers. It is simply something to stroke her ego with.  A coat-tail to ride upon. And heaven help the one that does not doff the cap.

I have learnt that she is obsessive about getting even. If she perceives she has been disrespected, she goes into “I have my reputation to protect” mode. Truly mental. I am not the first to be bullied on line by Sonia and I’m sure I won’t be the last. Hopefully eventually she will dig her own hole and fall in it.

I skinted myself going back and forth to TPV and then left myself in trouble, pulling out all the stops for Sonia, only to be denied payment. It was only a small amount, but it made things very difficult for me. My bank charges nearly buried me.

When I am feeling up to it and have fees for court,  still intend to pursue Sonia for the bill she weaseled out of. I have informed her that she will be pursued for the full amount since she did not pay as agreed - and I will be seeking interest as well.

 
So, @ Alan Tayler-Shearer and anyone else invovled in Sonia's project - make sure you at least get your expenses...

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16231
Activity : 23897
Likes received : 3591
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 20.05.15 18:47

Sonia Poulton likes to smear and bully people with online campaigns?

Isn't that what R. Hutton does?

Perfect bed partners.

I don't have any respect for any 'journalist' that smears and bullies people with any kind of campaign. Not at all professional.
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Posts : 196
Activity : 240
Likes received : 28
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Verdi 20.05.15 19:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes it will, Verdi.  smilie

You can hardly dissapprove of a documentary that mentions the Fund for Amaral. Can you?
Yes The Slave, actually I can and do disapprove!  Ms Poulton promises to tell 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' in an evidenced based documentary and that is precisely what I'm waiting to see, albeit impatiently.

The fund set up to assist Dr Amaral is not a mystery nor is it a secret, in fact it has been publicized by MSM, which is more than you can say for the truth about Madeleine Mccann's disappearance and the Portuguese investigation.  If Ms Poulton or anyone else wishes to plug Dr Amaral's goodwill fund then feel free, I won't complain but it is not documentary material nor the purpose of this particular documentary.

Whatever next - plug Huttons autobiography or the Summers and Swann grand exposé or the latest episode of Eastenders?  Besides, if the documentary is to be aired in the States as has been suggested (no way will the UK MSM touch it with a barge pole or anyone else with an ounce of savvy), why would they be interested?  The odd bod here and there might show interest, Pat Brown for example, but I would think US citizens have got their own priorities and problems to worry about so why should they be interested in financing Dr Amaral's legal proceedings.
ITA Verdi, All i can say is this doco. of SP's better be worth the wait big grin Its like waiting for Halley's Comet which will next appear in mid 2061 Shocked

Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 20819
Activity : 27484
Likes received : 5661
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by PeterMac 20.05.15 20:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?
No.

And even if it did, you will never know about it !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12128
Activity : 14976
Likes received : 1920
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.05.15 20:03

@Tony, NP. They do look alike from behind. (I'll refrain from making a E-Fit joke!)

More serious is what Drew McFadyen has to say. I'd like to hear what Sonia has to say about that. If there is any truth in that then I have to wonder why Sonia is front and centre in the Brenda leyland story.

What he describes is even worse than what happened to BL. Serious accusations....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Activity : 754
Likes received : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Verdi 20.05.15 20:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes it will, Verdi.  smilie

You can hardly dissapprove of a documentary that mentions the Fund for Amaral. Can you?
Yes The Slave, actually I can and do disapprove!  Ms Poulton promises to tell 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' in an evidenced based documentary and that is precisely what I'm waiting to see, albeit impatiently.

The fund set up to assist Dr Amaral is not a mystery nor is it a secret, in fact it has been publicized by MSM, which is more than you can say for the truth about Madeleine Mccann's disappearance and the Portuguese investigation.  If Ms Poulton or anyone else wishes to plug Dr Amaral's goodwill fund then feel free, I won't complain but it is not documentary material nor the purpose of this particular documentary.

Whatever next - plug Huttons autobiography or the Summers and Swann grand exposé or the latest episode of Eastenders?  Besides, if the documentary is to be aired in the States as has been suggested (no way will the UK MSM touch it with a barge pole or anyone else with an ounce of savvy), why would they be interested?  The odd bod here and there might show interest, Pat Brown for example, but I would think US citizens have got their own priorities and problems to worry about so why should they be interested in financing Dr Amaral's legal proceedings.

This odd bod has been donating to dr. Amaral's fund for several years. Not much, but when ever I can.
Ah but you're the exception to the rule (in the nicest possible way) and clearly you've been following the case for a long time.  I doubt if that applies to the majority of the US population - or anywhere else on the planet for that matter.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 20819
Activity : 27484
Likes received : 5661
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Verdi 20.05.15 20:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sonia Poulton likes to smear and bully people with online campaigns?

Isn't that what R. Hutton does?

Perfect bed partners.

I don't have any respect for any 'journalist' that smears and bullies people with any kind of campaign. Not at all professional.
And I don't have any respect for bloggers who decline to publish comments that criticize their blogs, a form of bullying and complete cowardice.  Two of a kind!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 20819
Activity : 27484
Likes received : 5661
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Verdi 20.05.15 20:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?
No.

And even if it did, you will never know about it !
Indeed - I'm beginning to feel the same way about Poulton's documentary :)

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 20819
Activity : 27484
Likes received : 5661
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by PeterMac 20.05.15 20:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?
No.

And even if it did, you will never know about it !

The McCanns, however HAVE created a parallel universe where time runs at whatever speed they say it does.
29 April can become 3rd May, just because they say so.
Once a night, or not at all can become once an hour, or once every half hour, or every 15 minutes - at will.
(Even the Hadron Collider has problems with this concept !)
Curtains can be wide open AND tight closed at the same instant.
Shutters can be forced, jemmied, smashed AND in perfect condition at exactly the same time.
A locked front door can become an unlocked patio door, within a nanosecond.  (well six days actually . . . but let us not break the illusion !)
Someone who has paid half a MILLION punds to a company to ensure they apprear on the front page of every newspaper for a year,
and was successful can then appear in front of a Senior judge and ON OATH say he objects to press intrusion

This is way beyond Planck and Quantum theory, which allows an electron to be in one sphere and then instantaneously in another one, but not in two at the same time !

So perhaps I am wrong. There is at least ONE parallel McUniverse
Though in which direction it is travelling is anyone's guess.
Towards purgatory one supposes.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12128
Activity : 14976
Likes received : 1920
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett 20.05.15 20:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?
No.

And even if it did, you will never know about it !
According to the boffins, it all began with the tiniest blob of matter of incredible density that suddenly (they admit they are not really sure why) exploded like a balloon at high speed, which they say took about one billionth of second. That, given 13.78 billion years [this is the very latest bang-up-to-speed figure] then became, well, inter alia, you, me, the McCanns and a few other people and things.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many people on here and elsewhere say they can figure out that the official Madeleine McCann story may not be true, yet swallow the totaly unbelievable 'Big Bang' theory hook, line and sinker.

And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16231
Activity : 23897
Likes received : 3591
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by PeterMac 20.05.15 20:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg

That one is easy.
The egg.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12128
Activity : 14976
Likes received : 1920
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Richard IV 20.05.15 22:45

@ Tony - "And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg" 


Creationists can`t. Well they wouldn`t would they ?
Richard IV
Richard IV

Posts : 552
Activity : 825
Likes received : 265
Join date : 2015-03-06

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Verdi 20.05.15 23:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg

That one is easy.
The egg.
Ah but where did the egg come from - a chicken?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 20819
Activity : 27484
Likes received : 5661
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett 20.05.15 23:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@ Tony - "And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg" 

Creationists can't. Well they wouldn't would they ?
On the contrary, I suggest the factual answer to the puzzle is provided by Genesis 1 vv 20-23 - which tells us that the chicken, along with most other creatures, was created on the Fifth Day of the Creation Week. But we are badly off-topic by now. Always happy to debate this issue in the Member's Lounge

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16231
Activity : 23897
Likes received : 3591
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Joss 21.05.15 6:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes it will, Verdi.  smilie

You can hardly dissapprove of a documentary that mentions the Fund for Amaral. Can you?
Yes The Slave, actually I can and do disapprove!  Ms Poulton promises to tell 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' in an evidenced based documentary and that is precisely what I'm waiting to see, albeit impatiently.

The fund set up to assist Dr Amaral is not a mystery nor is it a secret, in fact it has been publicized by MSM, which is more than you can say for the truth about Madeleine Mccann's disappearance and the Portuguese investigation.  If Ms Poulton or anyone else wishes to plug Dr Amaral's goodwill fund then feel free, I won't complain but it is not documentary material nor the purpose of this particular documentary.

Whatever next - plug Huttons autobiography or the Summers and Swann grand exposé or the latest episode of Eastenders?  Besides, if the documentary is to be aired in the States as has been suggested (no way will the UK MSM touch it with a barge pole or anyone else with an ounce of savvy), why would they be interested?  The odd bod here and there might show interest, Pat Brown for example, but I would think US citizens have got their own priorities and problems to worry about so why should they be interested in financing Dr Amaral's legal proceedings.
ITA Verdi, All i can say is this doco. of SP's better be worth the wait big grin Its like waiting for Halley's Comet which will next appear in mid 2061 Shocked

Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?
I don't know, lol.
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Joss 21.05.15 6:15

This is what science says

Quantum physics just solved one of the great paradoxes of time travel

The fuzziness of quantum physics causes a lot of problems, from maliciously changing time-of-flight calculations between satellites to mucking up Newton’s beautiful, all-seeing physical models of the universe. Yet, when it comes to topics as airy as the New Physics, incorporating genuinely insane ideas like negative mass and, yes, time travel, that very fuzziness can become a boon to researchers. Within the open and unknowable possibility space provided by the behavior of quantum particles, we can shovel in all manner of  poorly understood concepts and phenomena, and that might not actually be such an irresponsible thing to do. By taking quantum mechanics into account, some physicists think they may have solved one of the oldest puzzles in the history of abstract physical thinking: the grandfather paradox.
The grandfather paradox has a specific form, and a general. The specific: What if you went back in time to a period before your parents were conceived and, while there, killed your grandfather before he had a chance to father your parent. Logically, this would result in your never having been born — which means, you could never have existed to go back in time and kill your grandfather, which means you were born and thus could go back in time and kill your grandfather, which means… The more general form is simply this: backward time travel will necessarily interfere with the future path of the thing which travelled — be it a human being or a spinning electron — and that the inherent impossibility of this makes backward time travel impossible.
It might sound odd to have high-level physicists congratulating each other for figuring out that time travel isn’t real, but in reality it’s physicists’ slavish adherence to mathematical logic has made this conversation necessary. Looking at the most current mathematical models for time and space, there’s simply no reason that the arrow of time can’t be turned backwards, that you can’t enter a so-called “closed time-like curve” (CTC) and loop back around to the past. No reason, of course, except that that’s obviously impossible.
The insight published this week is that quantum superposition may offer an out, which both allows time travel and eliminates the paradox. Consider our general situational setup, with a photon going back in time to switch off the machine which first emitted it. This photon will at all times be in a superposition of states, meaning that it can have multiple, sometimes directly conflicting, states at the same time. That certainly sounds useful if we’re interesting in wiping out impossible contradictions, doesn’t it?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In my opinion, this is the best movie about time travel.
It is slightly more complex than all that, but the math essentially boils down to that. The actual experiment claims to have confirmed a principle called self-consistency, which basically states that if a particle went back in time it would have a certain probability of emerging and self-interfering across time, and that that probability is fixed to that probability that it will enter the CTC and go back in time. The upshot is that any object traveling backward in time actually has a sort of multi-dimensional probability distribution — much like an electron is in all places within its positional probability distribution.
In the past, physicists have traditionally used the probabilistic model to say that while backward time travel is technically possible it is also functionally impossible — that the probability of being able to travel back in a CTC and self-interfere is vanishingly close to zero but, importantly, not actually zero overall. This new experiment could show a way to a more robust, and sci-fi friendly, alternative.
If you’re interested, below you can watch a (long) lecture by one of the lead researchers on the topic of time travel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by BlueBag 21.05.15 8:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@ Tony - "And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg" 

Creationists can't. Well they wouldn't would they ?
On the contrary, I suggest the factual answer to the puzzle is provided by Genesis 1 vv 20-23 - which tells us that the chicken, along with most other creatures, was created on the Fifth Day of the Creation Week. But we are badly off-topic by now. Always happy to debate this issue in the Member's Lounge
Just to fox us... God created star light that looks like it traveled billions of years that shows old stars in their death throes.

He obviously doesn't want rationalists in heaven.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7470
Activity : 10951
Likes received : 3435
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett 21.05.15 8:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@ Tony - "And they still can't tell us which came first: the chicken or the egg" 

Creationists can't. Well they wouldn't would they ?
On the contrary, I suggest the factual answer to the puzzle is provided by Genesis 1 vv 20-23 - which tells us that the chicken, along with most other creatures, was created on the Fifth Day of the Creation Week. But we are badly off-topic by now. Always happy to debate this issue in the Member's Lounge
Just to fox us... God created star light that looks like it traveled billions of years that shows old stars in their death throes.

He obviously doesn't want rationalists in heaven.
A good point, but your argument does depend on the important and unproven assumption that the speed of light has been absolutely constant since the beginning of time (whenever that was)

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16231
Activity : 23897
Likes received : 3591
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by interestedobserver 21.05.15 9:31

I do not know the ins and outs of this "dispute" but in the
interests of fairness this is what Sonia had to say about Drew McFayden.


Anyone know how expensive libel lawyers are? That's right! Way beyond my budget and the slimeballs David Icke and Drew McFadyen know it which is why they are running lies about me on David Icke's website because they know I don't have the money to address them in law.

However, that's what I use FB for. So here it is. In March I ran a series of statuses about a man - I didn't name him - who I had got involved with to design the website for soniapoulton.com.

He never did it. Feel free to go back to March FB status to see full story. it's grim.

Instead he - Drew (who has outed himself on Icke's video) - hijacked my freelance website (I stupidly trusted him with the password because he said he needed it to do the work) and I couldn't access my own website for weeks because he literally stole it from me and re-hosted it abroad without my permission.

This man also threatened on Twitter to rape and kill me (the police said even though it looked as if he was referring to me because he didn't use my name they couldn't act), he also told a well known anti-child abuse campaigner that he was coming to my house to beat me up AND he has withheld footage of me asking Kenneth Clarke about paedophiles rumours.

Who is he to me? Someone I worked with at TPV. Someone I felt sorry for because he tells a big 'poor me' story and someone, so it would appear, who has been pulled in by David Icke to try and discredit me.

So there it is. That's his name. That's what he has done. And I can't believe that David Icke would run this man's lies about me as part of his major headlines. Aren't there wars taking place?

People need to learn that I don't ignore the lies that are said about me. One of the criticisms about Cliff Richard is people saying 'if he knew about the rumours online why didn't he tackle them.'.

Well, I do tackle rumours directly. People need to ask Drew McFadyen why he is holding on to a video asking an MP about paedophiles and people also need to ask what is David Icke so worried about me exposing that he would use an abuser and liar to try and attack me.

The answers could be very illuminating.



avatar
interestedobserver

Posts : 45
Activity : 67
Likes received : 18
Join date : 2014-06-19
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by joyce1938 21.05.15 9:56

What Sonia has just told us ,that's possably the reason ,she has had to take more time to get her work done on her film ,we are hoping to get. Now I am not going to guess and say she is making up stories ,I have no idea at all ,so I hope we might give her benefit of the doubt at this point. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Posts : 890
Activity : 1013
Likes received : 124
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 82
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Liz Eagles 21.05.15 10:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I do not know the ins and outs of this "dispute" but in the
interests of fairness this is what Sonia had to say about Drew McFayden.


Anyone know how expensive libel lawyers are? That's right! Way beyond my budget and the slimeballs David Icke and Drew McFadyen know it which is why they are running lies about me on David Icke's website because they know I don't have the money to address them in law.

However, that's what I use FB for. So here it is. In March I ran a series of statuses about a man - I didn't name him - who I had got involved with to design the website for soniapoulton.com.

He never did it. Feel free to go back to March FB status to see full story. it's grim.

Instead he - Drew (who has outed himself on Icke's video) - hijacked my freelance website (I stupidly trusted him with the password because he said he needed it to do the work) and I couldn't access my own website for weeks because he literally stole it from me and re-hosted it abroad without my permission.

This man also threatened on Twitter to rape and kill me (the police said even though it looked as if he was referring to me because he didn't use my name they couldn't act), he also told a well known anti-child abuse campaigner that he was coming to my house to beat me up AND he has withheld footage of me asking Kenneth Clarke about paedophiles rumours.

Who is he to me? Someone I worked with at TPV. Someone I felt sorry for because he tells a big 'poor me' story and someone, so it would appear, who has been pulled in by David Icke to try and discredit me.

So there it is. That's his name. That's what he has done. And I can't believe that David Icke would run this man's lies about me as part of his major headlines. Aren't there wars taking place?

People need to learn that I don't ignore the lies that are said about me. One of the criticisms about Cliff Richard is people saying 'if he knew about the rumours online why didn't he tackle them.'.

Well, I do tackle rumours directly. People need to ask Drew McFadyen why he is holding on to a video asking an MP about paedophiles and people also need to ask what is David Icke so worried about me exposing that he would use an abuser and liar to try and attack me.

The answers could be very illuminating.



Has there ever been an instance where Sonia Poulton doesn't speak about herself being the victim of trolling?

After all, SP chose to work with Icke, left under a cloud after a few weeks and produced a youtube video all about it. Poulton occasionally sits on Sky sofas nowadays and seems happy to take the Murdoch shilling whilst being a fighter for freedom of speech. I've seen SP in action on MSM and she is such a liberal it makes me cringe. In Poulton's world everything is alright to say. Iain Duncan Smith is apparently a mass murderer.

I think this upcoming documentary will be about trolls, trolls and nothing but the trolls.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and it has everything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann but somehow I think it's going to be about trolls and freedom of speech which Sonia has already demonstrated in her allowance of Stephen Birch and another chap whose name escapes me for the moment who were given free reign to spout their garbage unchallenged by her on TPV. Sonia was in charge of that production unless she's going to claim someone else made her do it.

So, just for now I have little faith in a Poulton production that is going to produce anything other than trolling.


ETA: A new blog from Cristobell/Rosalinde Hutton all about Goncalo Amaral and the fight - complete with comments by her that it cost her everything - yet not a single financial contribution to his fund in her own name.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 10390
Activity : 12779
Likes received : 2198
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by Joss 21.05.15 11:41

aquila wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I do not know the ins and outs of this "dispute" but in the
interests of fairness this is what Sonia had to say about Drew McFayden.


Anyone know how expensive libel lawyers are? That's right! Way beyond my budget and the slimeballs David Icke and Drew McFadyen know it which is why they are running lies about me on David Icke's website because they know I don't have the money to address them in law.

However, that's what I use FB for. So here it is. In March I ran a series of statuses about a man - I didn't name him - who I had got involved with to design the website for soniapoulton.com.

He never did it. Feel free to go back to March FB status to see full story. it's grim.

Instead he - Drew (who has outed himself on Icke's video) - hijacked my freelance website (I stupidly trusted him with the password because he said he needed it to do the work) and I couldn't access my own website for weeks because he literally stole it from me and re-hosted it abroad without my permission.

This man also threatened on Twitter to rape and kill me (the police said even though it looked as if he was referring to me because he didn't use my name they couldn't act), he also told a well known anti-child abuse campaigner that he was coming to my house to beat me up AND he has withheld footage of me asking Kenneth Clarke about paedophiles rumours.

Who is he to me? Someone I worked with at TPV. Someone I felt sorry for because he tells a big 'poor me' story and someone, so it would appear, who has been pulled in by David Icke to try and discredit me.

So there it is. That's his name. That's what he has done. And I can't believe that David Icke would run this man's lies about me as part of his major headlines. Aren't there wars taking place?

People need to learn that I don't ignore the lies that are said about me. One of the criticisms about Cliff Richard is people saying 'if he knew about the rumours online why didn't he tackle them.'.

Well, I do tackle rumours directly. People need to ask Drew McFadyen why he is holding on to a video asking an MP about paedophiles and people also need to ask what is David Icke so worried about me exposing that he would use an abuser and liar to try and attack me.

The answers could be very illuminating.



Has there ever been an instance where Sonia Poulton doesn't speak about herself being the victim of trolling?

After all, SP chose to work with Icke, left under a cloud after a few weeks and produced a youtube video all about it. Poulton occasionally sits on Sky sofas nowadays and seems happy to take the Murdoch shilling whilst being a fighter for freedom of speech. I've seen SP in action on MSM and she is such a liberal it makes me cringe. In Poulton's world everything is alright to say. Iain Duncan Smith is apparently a mass murderer.

I think this upcoming documentary will be about trolls, trolls and nothing but the trolls.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and it has everything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann but somehow I think it's going to be about trolls and freedom of speech which Sonia has already demonstrated in her allowance of Stephen Birch and another chap whose name escapes me for the moment who were given free reign to spout their garbage unchallenged by her on TPV. Sonia was in charge of that production unless she's going to claim someone else made her do it.

So, just for now I have little faith in a Poulton production that is going to produce anything other than trolling.


ETA: A new blog from Cristobell/Rosalinde Hutton all about Goncalo Amaral and the fight - complete with comments by her that it cost her everything - yet not a single financial contribution to his fund in her own name.
I agree Aquila, that the main content of her documentary will be about the trolling issue, and not really about Madeleine. But we will see, if it is ever released that is?
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum