The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by plebgate on 06.04.15 13:34

It doesn't look to me as though this docu. is coming out any time soon.   If, as the latest tweet suggests, pros are being asked to contact to be interviewed then I imagine that will take some weeks to arrange and film.

l can't see many takers either questioners or pros.

Who, in their right mind, would volunteer to be interviewed for this docu? - unless of course money changed hands and then I would doubt anything that was said as it would not be volunteering.

People might say anything if enough dough was offered.  Not saying this is the case, but always, always think of as many scenarios that could pan out is my motto.

As Tony asked yesterday, has anyone been paid so far?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.04.15 15:46

I too am tired of waiting for this revelation moment.  What sensational information could she possible supply when skulking about the country after eight years, no one else has managed cracked the nut.  As for the woman, I wouldn't trust her further than I could throw her.
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.04.15 15:50

@jeanmonroe wrote:@TB

7. People had been smearing her because she was doubting the abduction
8. 'We're going after the people who have been smearing me' (accompanied by knowing smile)
9. 'These people [i.e. the people who are smearing me] need to be revealed' (another knowing smile)
10. Someone who you would not expect is a very prolific anti-McCann on social media - someone who will 'shock you all' - and the name of that person will be revealed in my documentary
--------------------------------------

'correction'

SP 'said'..............verbatim

"but it's very interesting, because with modern technology, we've quite legally and legitmately, we've been able to trace these people, who are sending quite awful smeary things about myself and my loved ones, so we will be going after them for this documentary because these people need to be revealed, we will also, we've also now traced somebody whose involved with the campaign, of maintaining the abduction theory. Somebody who was very prolific online and it's somebody who will SHOCK people, and we have traced that person, and THAT person, WILL be revealed in the documentary."
------------------------------------------------
10. Someone who you would not expect is a very prolific anti-McCann on social media - someone who will 'shock you all' - and the name of that person will be revealed in my documentary
------------------------------------------------------------------

SP did not 'say' .................'a very prolific anti-McCann on social media..................to be 'revealed'

She 'said' (verbatim) "we've also now traced somebody whose involved with the campaign, of maintaining the abduction theory. Somebody who was very prolific online and it's somebody who will SHOCK people, and we have traced that person, and THAT person, WILL be revealed in the documentary."
------------------------------------------------
"SOMEONE INVOLVED" WITH THE CAMPAIGN, OF MAINTAINING THE ABDUCTION 'THEORY'......AND THAT PERSON WILL BE 'REVEALED' (in the documentary)
@ jeanmonroe

You're 100% right, of course - an unfortunate slip of the mind - I did mean to say pro-McCann, pro-abduction...

...sorry about that to all

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 06.04.15 17:30

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:@Tony

I genuinely think there is too much time and effort wasted right now on what certain individuals/organisations agendas may or may not be. I want to know what happened to Madeleine and who is responsible.

Then start exposing those who have used the case for their own purposes if you feel the need to.

agreed.

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.04.15 10:50

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
#mccann do you believe abduction? Will you be interviewed for doc? Full recording for you. Even if you've smeared me I am happy to int. you
--------------------------------------------------

I think SP SHOULD 'interview' a PRO McCann 'supporter'

(one would have thought a PRO McCann 'supporter' would be 'champing at the bit' to defend the McCann's, on a public platform, via SP, publicly, wouldn't you?)

The person can tell her exactly WHY the McCann's, their friends, or people they know/knew were NOT 'involved' in Madeleine's 'disappearance' can't they?

Even though the 'supporter' was NOT THERE, at the time of 'disappearance'!

eg: SP "so WHY are the McCann's, or their T7 friends, or people they know/knew, in your eyes, totally innocent of ANY  possible 'involvement', in the disappearance of their 3 year old daughter?

PRO McCANN 'supporter': "Er, because they said they weren't"

SP: "What direct, irrefutable, concrete evidence, do you personally have, that they were not, could not have been, involved in Madeleine's disappearance?

PMS: "I don't actually have any evidence, per se, other than they only say, and have said, they weren't"

SP: "So you believe everything they say, or have said, without question?"

PMS: "Of course'

SP: "Why"

PMS: "Because they are lovely?"

SP: "Is it possible they could have been involved, at some point, in their daughter's disappearance'?"

PMS: "Well, i wasn't actually there, at the time, so i suppose, i concede, it is possible that they and their friends could have been 'involved' at some stage, i suppose'

SP: "Maybe a massive scam? They didn't have much money before they went to Portugal and now they are millionaires, due in no small part, owing to their daughter's disappearance, donations to their private fund, merchandise, books about her disappearance, out of court settlements, who are about to put in one million of their own money, although there is no proof that they actually have, to date, into their private Madeleine fund, which you no doubt donated to, if Operation Grange closes"

PMS: "Well, as you put it like that, i suppose, it could be, anything is possible, isn't it?"

SP: "So Madeleine could be sitting in a luxury lair, in the UK, totally unharmed, just waiting to be revealed at an opportune moment, say just before the general election, in May?"

PMS: "Erm, could be, i suppose, i've never really thought about that, in all honesty"

SP: "wouldn't that make Madeleine's Fund, totally fraudulent, having been set up after, you have conceded, they possibly knew exactly where Madeleine was, after May 3rd 2007?"

PMS "Put like that, the fund would definitely be fraudulent"

SP: So what do you think now about the McCann's you avidly, ardently, support, defend, without question?"

SP: "Would you, personally, feel absolutely er, totally betrayed, by the McCann's, who you have supported faithfully, these last almost 8 years, unquestionally, if it transpires, they, their friends or persons known to them, knew exactly what had happened to Madeleine in May 2007, and, in fact, she hadn't been abducted, at all? There's absolutely no evidence that she was abducted, is there? Operation Grange's, 38 solely dedicated detectives and staff, in almost 4 years full time investigation, have found no absolutely evidence of an abduction, have they? How would you feel, if you've been lied to, all this time? The McCann's did lie about the jemmied shutter, that they phoned all their relatives and friends in the UK to tell them about, didn't they?"

PMS: "Hmmm, erm, can i think about what you've asked?'

SP: "Course you can"
---------------------------------------------------------

Pro McCann supporter 'interview' anytime soon, by SP?

I DON'T THINK SO!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 08.04.15 12:22

I believe Sonia Poulton has good intentions in the McCann case - especially for Brenda

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 08.04.15 12:33

DaSteelMan, you are correct.

interestedobserver

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.04.15 15:30

@interestedobserver wrote:DaSteelMan, you are correct.

You speak with authority, do you know that for a fact or is it only your opinion?  I ask because I seriously doubt SPs true motives.
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 08.04.15 20:01

Verdi, I have stated before that I know people involved with the documentary.

interestedobserver

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.15 8:54

This alleged documentary "The untold Story of Madeleine McCann" has been promised since Christmas.  In her trailer SP said "the documentary will not see light of the day until the end of March when its hoped that it will be the final inquest into the death of Brenda Leyland.".....

Well ...Inquest has come and gone and verdict pronounced.. done and dusted...but the documentary seems to be a sticking bun still baking in the oven ...hmmm?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.04.15 9:04

@aiyoyo wrote:This alleged documentary "The untold Story of Madeleine McCann" has been promised since Christmas.  In her trailer SP said "the documentary will not see light of the day until the end of March when its hoped that it will be the final inquest into the death of Brenda Leyland.".....

Well ...Inquest has come and gone and verdict pronounced.. done and dusted...but the documentary seems to be a sticking bun still baking in the oven ...hmmm?
It may have been 'overcooked' to start with

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.15 9:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:This alleged documentary "The untold Story of Madeleine McCann" has been promised since Christmas.  In her trailer SP said "the documentary will not see light of the day until the end of March when its hoped that it will be the final inquest into the death of Brenda Leyland.".....

Maybe hijacked by the unexpected verdict of BL's inquest.  
Or, maybe abducted by a phantom !
Or, maybe she's waiting for the investigation into "trolls" to be completed....info inclusion that she needs for her doc...some banal reason like that.  

Imagine -- if it has been commissioned by Sky, she's already in a compromised position from the get go - conflict of interest and all that.  She can't bite the hands that feed her (albeit only on ad hoc basis) so slanting against MB and Sky is a no go area.
It will be bereft of objectivity for one thing. For another thing, it won't survive sky censorship - it's has got to be - heavily edited before airing.

If not Sky, that leaves Channel 4 or ITV.  I can't see Auntie Beeb behind the commissioning.  Unless she was commissioned by a private individual, if that be the case, she might still be hunting for a channel that will air it......

Impression given thus far seems to be it will be aired on a mainstream channel.
What with the hullabaloo of the teaser fanfare and RH's gaffe in the Sun - a serious project aimed for mainstream audience -  it would be comical if after all that for it only to be appear on social media channel 'youtube' !
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Four questions for 'interestedobserver'

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.04.15 10:12

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Maybe hijacked by the unexpected verdict of BL's inquest.  
Or, maybe abducted by a phantom!
Or, maybe she's waiting for the investigation into "trolls" to be completed...info inclusion that she needs for her doc...some banal reason like that.  
Surely 'interestedobserver' could help us with these questions?

After all, s/he has said: "Verdi, I have stated before that I know people involved with the documentary".

So, @ interestedobserver, could you please help us with as many of these questions as you can:

1. Who commissioned the documentary?
2. Is Sonia Poulton being paid by those who commissioned the documentary?
3. Where will it be shown? TV? (which channel), on a DVD?, on YouTube?...or where?
4. When will it be released?

TIA

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 09.04.15 10:31

It's obvious to me that most don't know how a documentary is made. There is planning, arranging sites and people, waiting for events to occur, cancellations and rebooking, shooting the docu, editing it and many other factors.

I can't see the point of making wild guesses as to why the docu isn't ready now. What's the problem with just waiting till it appears or doesn't appear?

I think we should take a leaf out of Richard D. Hall's book/videos and stick to the facts. It would save pages of waffle on here.
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 09.04.15 10:55

@whatsupdoc wrote:It's obvious to me that most don't know how a documentary is made. There is planning, arranging sites and people, waiting for events to occur, cancellations and rebooking, shooting the docu, editing it and many other factors.

I can't see the point of making wild guesses as to why the docu isn't ready now. What's the problem with just waiting till it appears or doesn't appear?

I think we should take a leaf out of Richard D. Hall's book/videos and stick to the facts. It would save pages of waffle on here.

Maybe, but didnt Sonia Poulton herself state that the documentary would not be released until after the inquest? Now, whilst that is pretty open ended, the impression i got is that it would shortly follow that. IMO it would be equally as strange to plan a documentary without having deadlines and a target completion/release date, if not it smacks of amateurism
Jamming

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end on 09.04.15 11:25

Sonia Poulton needs a good man to sort her out. The journo drivel she spouts may in part be correct but there are far too many inconsistencies to make her credible.
Maybe if she wasn't so "blonde" she might be viewed in a more credible light.

Lands_end

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.04.15 11:35

Maybe interestedobserver would also be able to tell us if RH was paid for The Sun interview?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 09.04.15 11:47

IMO it`s best not to keep pestering people - if they wanted to impart information they would have done so by now.  She may be waiting until after the Portuguese trial concludes.
Richard IV

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.04.15 11:48

Maybe SP is 'now' in 'competition' with the, supposedly, Channel 4 programme on 'trolling' to be 'broadcast' in 'the SPRING'?

JK vs SP?

Now, i like JK and i like SP, but who do i like the 'most'?

FIGHTTTTTTT!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.04.15 11:50

@Richard IV wrote:IMO it`s best not to keep pestering people - if they wanted to impart information they would have done so by now.  She may be waiting until after the Portuguese trial concludes.
and she may just be saying that she knows people?  I like to have evidence if such statements are made.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.04.15 11:56

@Richard IV wrote:IMO it`s best not to keep pestering people - if they wanted to impart information they would have done so by now.  She may be waiting until after the Portuguese trial concludes.

And then 'waits', AGAIN, until possible libel case 'appeals' are heard?

YEARS?

And then 'waits' AGAIN..................ad infinitum?

Lets 'ave at it and be done'! (i say)

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.04.15 12:25

SP has stated, publicly, on record, "because these people need to be revealed, we will also, we've also now traced somebody whose involved with the campaign, of maintaining the abduction theory. Somebody who was very prolific online and it's somebody who will SHOCK people, and we have traced that person, and THAT person, WILL be revealed in the documentary."

WHO is the 'somebody', involved with the campaign, of maintaining the 'abduction' THEORY, that WILL 'SHOCK' us all?

WHO?

The 'usual suspects' have been ruled out, by people on this forum.

We can all 'name' people who are 'desperate' to 'maintain' the 'abduction' theory, not least, imo, the McCann and Healy 'families' ('libel case'/'fund'....support 'wider' family) AND possibly, OG! (£6,778 daily, into their 'coffers'/ 'lots of jollies to Portugal solely 'investigating' THE 'abduction' of course?)

WHO is this 'person' whose identity WILL, 'SHOCK' us all?

SP obviously 'knows'

WHY is SP so 'coy' in naming that 'person' publicly.............NOW?

TODAY?

She's going to 'name' that person, eventually, so she says, isn't she?

WHY delay?

Lets have 'that' name.........TODAY!

Unless, of course.......................

eta: SP is going to look 'rather silly', isn't she , if, some other 'journo' (JK/MB?) 'reveals' that SHOCKING 'name'........ first!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.04.15 12:46

Yes, why not reveal the name of the person now?  Why wait?

Sure fire way of making people suspicious, saying all will be revealed and then NOTHING.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.15 15:05

@interestedobserver wrote:Verdi, I have stated before that I know people involved with the documentary.

Not quite sure how your knowing people connected with the documentary equates to knowing Sonia Poultons motives, care to elaborate?  It would help to clear up a few doubts if you could be more precise.  Thank you.
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.04.15 15:52

@whatsupdoc wrote:It's obvious to me that most don't know how a documentary is made. There is planning, arranging sites and people, waiting for events to occur, cancellations and rebooking, shooting the docu, editing it and many other factors.

The problem as I see it, SP publicly stated in December last that she had been working hard on the production of a documentary since the previous October.  She added a number of teasers to whet the appetite, from would appear to be her private sitting room, imo that in itself is an indication of her level of professionalism.  Bet it didn't take that long for the McCanns to put together their own written, auditioned, cast, rehearsed and staged filmed production!

The proposed documentary was boasted to be released post the Brenda Leyland inquest conclusion but that hasn't happened.  After all, this is not a Hollywood blockbuster we're talking about with a line up of Americas best, it's apparently a low key, low budget one man band show with no particular place to go. 

Unless anyone who knows the production team can confirm otherwise.
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum