The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Post by HelenMeg on 15.04.15 15:16

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Thank you HelenMeg, you/Textusa/others could well be right.

Going a step further then, Textusa is a firm advocate of the swinging being the reason for the cover up involving so many.

For me, the lack of photos featuring MBM by any of the group is very bizarre given that it was a family (and significantly) a group holiday. I would have expected literally hundreds of photos to have been produced for the PJ, even if the adults did 'entertain' themselves at other times.

So, if we agree with Textusa about death on the 3rd, do we also subscribe to the swinging theory as the correct backdrop to the week, and why would that explain the lack of photos ?

Just asking opinion.

All of the above IMO
Each to their own opinion on this.

The PJ, when confiscating computer / laptops from RM etc - did searches for 'swinging' as can be seen from the PJ files.  Why?  What prompted them to do this?
Why didn't they search for surf*  sail* pae* etc?

60 people were holidaying in the Ocean Club that week. You can see names in the published lists.  You can see there were a number of doctors and other professionals. You can find out much about them if you look at the various sources of information. Some knew each other. Some of the TAPAS 9 knew other guests apart from the TAPAS 9.
I think there was a common denominator for all of these guests and that OC laid on plenty of childcare in preparation.

You can read the statements of some of the guests such as S Carpenter, Balu, Berry, Jensen etc  and draw your own conclusions as to whether they were telling the truth or weaving stories.
People from different professions, walks of life -all enjoying time at the Ocean Club on that particular week.
For me, it is clear that something was arranged for that particular week - some activities (probably referred to in statements as tennis! ). Activities that if broadcast in media, would have been highly embarrassing for
those guests. All the guests appear to be 33 - 50 years (approx), attractive and successful types.

However for me it is not black and white - I think there are strong golf connections - this was about 'who you know' - connections - wealth / property - like minded people - and through the accidental death of a child - these people were bound together

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 15.04.15 15:19

@Richard IV wrote:This thread is supposed to be about Sonia Poulton and Sky isn`t it, not whether Textusa is right about swinging.

But while your at it - there`s no way IMO KM would share her husband with other women or casually go with another bloke.  She strikes me as someone who keeps tabs on her hubby and would resent him even looking at another woman.
Yes !!

Why has Sonia not progressed beyond the 'neglect' myth? 
After all this time spent on the project can she still honestly believe the MC Canns neglected their kids?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.04.15 15:22

All coming together by the look of things. Grange couldn't find contradictions for I'm sure they must have suspected the version of events from the outset Just a single thread is all that is needed to unravel the mystery. That thread can come from a child if one of the adults have not broken ranks already.

-----

Indeed. The other children on that holiday and at Ocean Club that week, including the twins, would have been/might still be vital eye-witnesses. Even if staff and nannies at Ocean Club were confused about the identity of Madeleine McCann, and muddled her up with another of several other children (which would be perfectly feasible, imo) the twins would have known with certainty who their sister was. And it seems unlikely that the Tapas children, or at least some of them, would muddle up Madeleine with someone else. 

If something did happen to Madeleine prior to the 3rd May which I suspect is the case then what were the other children told? What is really suspicious to me is that the McCanns ate breakfast and lunch every day apart from Sunday in their apartment that week. Yet, despite the fact that we have been told that Madeleine was friends with at least some of the other children (Ella - who was the same age - and Lily specifically are mentioned) there is no mention of any of the children going to the apartment to join them for lunch, say. Or just to play with Madeleine and/or the twins.

Madeleine would have wanted to join Ella, for instance at breakfast and/or lunch. Why didn't one of the other Tapas adults drop by the apartment and offer to take her to the Millennium one day so Madeleine could join the gang? No mention of any play dates or sleep-overs, for instance. 

Again, this would be quite inconsistent with what a four year old child would want to be doing on a family holiday shared with friends.

What a complicated web of lies TM must have woven that week in order to cover up what really did happen to Madeleine, imo.

Even to the extent of TM and Leicestershire police asking fellow guests and holiday-makers to send in their holiday photos from that week. Presumably to find out what kind of incriminating evidence there might be and which guests had a record of events that week.

And isn't it extraordinary how few interviews there have been with other guests at the Ocean Club that week? Or indeed staff at Ocean Club?

The mind boggles.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.04.15 16:02

@BlueBag wrote:She may have died on the 3rd, but the process might have started earlier and she was poorly for a few days.

I still think Tuesday night had something to do with it.

Sheets being washed is a clue.

Cleaned apartment.

Imagine a group of Doctors on the pish not giving proper medical attention to a sick child (sick for a reason that might be another issue).

Yes. Healthy (and I know there is speculation about this) nearly four year old children do not drop down dead for no reason. Death is a PROCESS which may take some time.

I think *something* happened earlier in the week. Madeleine became inconsolable. I think she was silenced.

It's that bad. It's that dirty. That's why there has been such a huge cover-up - at least partly - because the parents are doctors and their friends are doctors. So they are all, imo, guilty of NEGLIGENCE on a grand scale. Not just negligence but medical negligence.

That's my opinion. Some doctors/health authorities et al will do ANYTHING to deny such things. Will go to the most extraordinary lengths to dismiss any wrong doing or any culpability. The state itself will deny illness or sickness caused by medical intervention. To avoid law suits. To protect reputations. Through sheer pig-headedness. 

Happens all the time as there are huge funds available to do so, via tax-payers money. Health authority trusts are not known for accountability, imo.

That is at least partly what we are seeing in this case I think.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.04.15 16:51

@Richard IV wrote:

But while your at it - there`s no way IMO KM would share her husband with other women or casually go with another bloke.  She strikes me as someone who keeps tabs on her hubby and would resent him even looking at another woman.
-------------------------------------
"She strikes me as someone who keeps tabs on her hubby and would resent him even looking at another woman."

And me!

".....it is understood Ms Chekaya was invited by Mr McCann to join his table when the quiz finished at 9.30pm."

NOT 'invited' by MO, DP or R O'B but by KM's husband!

And so, on mega tits 'quiz' night........... the 'resentment' (by KM?) began?

Went pretty much 'downhill' for the McCann couple AFTER mega tits 'quiz' night, didn't it?

Madeleine 'caught' in 'crossfire'?

Whoosh clunk! Maddie 'bumps' on head. (re: R Oldfield) 'accident' (re: S Healy)

thinking

Racael Oldfield,

eta: 1578 “Okay. Did you want to mention something about Doctors in the group”?

Reply “Yeah I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they’d accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn’t quite right, I mean they wouldn’t have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they’re parents and you’d kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you’ve got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm”.

"erm you know so if by any chance THEY'D accidentally DONE ANYTHING TO MADELEINE..

"IF MADELEINE HAD ACCIDENTALLY BEEN BUMPED ON THE HEAD........"

WHY would RO even put 'doubt', ANY 'doubt', about 'them' into the public 'domain'....concerning Madeleine?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 15.04.15 17:33

That's my opinion. Some doctors/health authorities et al will do ANYTHING to deny such things. Will go to the most extraordinary lengths to dismiss any wrong doing or any culpability.

But would three successive PMs, of different parties, support them - to the extent of applying international pressure and arranging a police investigation with a ridiculous remit? And not one of the MSM prepared to question anything? Whatever this is , swinging or something else, I believe it involves one or more very senior people.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.04.15 20:04

@espeland wrote:
That's my opinion. Some doctors/health authorities et al will do ANYTHING to deny such things. Will go to the most extraordinary lengths to dismiss any wrong doing or any culpability.

But would three successive PMs, of different parties, support them - to the extent of applying international pressure and arranging a police investigation with a ridiculous remit? And not one of the MSM prepared to question anything? Whatever this is , swinging or something else, I believe it involves one or more very senior people.

I think there was a pre-planned (media? Govt?) abduction hoax which either went wrong or got hijacked or sabotaged deliberately.The abduction hoax to be the UK version of the Elizabeth Smart alleged 'abduction'. A blonde, pretty girl is stolen from her bed at night even though there are siblings or a sibling in the same bedroom.

Paedophile rings are a feature of the Madeleine McCann case, imo. Possibly paedophile rings involving doctors? After all, the McCanns and their friends suggested that this was a motive for the abductors to steal Madeleine. Why would they say that?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A 'work of art'

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.04.15 21:45

Sonia Poulton's media spokesperson Rosalinda Hutton defends her friend's film and sidesteps an awkward question:

In another place, Hutton was asked this simple question:

"Cristobell, which production company is financing it?"

----------------------------

This has drawn forth the following set of responses from Hutton:

Goodness me, lol, I'm not going to answer questions like that for certain vultures to feed on.

It is a professional production, wait and see!

If the documentary is to be effective and have the impact intended then the timing has to be right.

Bennett is absolutely clueless on the workings of the media, and documentaries and articles are not the same as lessons from the pulpit, that is, you can't get them all wrapped up for 8.00am Sunday morning, giving you the rest of the day free.

The real world doesn't work like that.

Works of art, of any description, are all the better for time, care and attention to detail.

Rush jobs are swiftly forgotten, as I, and many others, know [to] their cost.

The best work we can produce takes time, effort and sheer grit and determination.

We love our work as much as a Bake Off competitor loves their showstopper or an Olympian loves hitting the finishing line first.

Sonia doesn't just want to make a run a mill documentary, she wants to make a GREAT documentary.

She doesn't go into a project half arsed, it's why she is a successful mainstream journalist and those with fear of failure are not.

UNQUOTE

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.04.15 22:16

"She doesn't go into a project half arsed, it's why she is a successful mainstream journalist and those with fear of failure are not."   @ Ros/a/linda Cristobell Hutton

I beg to differ.  Very recently I had a brief scan of some videos on her YouTube list and I'm sorry to say that in my eyes she's anything but professional.  In general they reminded me of a sordid low cost reality show or Channel 4 tacky comedy sketch show.  Better still candid camera.

It will certainly be interesting to see what she's got up her sleeve as a little pot boiler.  Not over impressed with her partner in crime, on the surface that's a death wish in itself.  I wonder why she didn't, or couldn't, find a more convincing stooge? 
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.04.15 22:27

HelenMeg @ 4:19 pm

"Why has Sonia not progressed beyond the 'neglect' myth?
After all this time spent on the project can she still honestly believe the MC Canns neglected their kids?"

I've read quite a few regular commentators across the net who still haven't moved beyond the neglect issue. Totally beyond me, they seem to shut down if you question their mind set or knock you down with virtual rotten cabbages. Sometimes I feel like a struggling politician on a soap box begging for a willing listener at Hyde Park Corner.
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.04.15 22:30

So this docu. is to be a work of art and will take time.   So why was it announced that it would be released in March?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 15.04.15 22:43

On a different subject . the case of the missing girl in Glasgow , and the Man she was with that the police stated  WAS NOT A PERSON OF INTEREST WHATSOEVER . well guess what , he is now !!! on the news now .
stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.04.15 22:43

When they start calling a documentary a work of art I've had enough.

What a fruitcakes, the 2 of them.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.04.15 22:45

@lj wrote:When they start calling a documentary a work of art I've had enough.

What a fruitcakes, the 2 of them.
titter

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.04.15 22:45

@stillsloppingout wrote:On a different subject . the case of the missing girl in Glasgow , and the Man she was with that the police stated  WAS NOT A PERSON OF INTEREST WHATSOEVER . well guess what , he is now !!! on the news now .
Thanks sso, no surprises there

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 16.04.15 0:49

Seriously? Do we really think this was commissioned by Sky? If there were any Mccann revelations in the pipeline I reckon Brunt would be the preferred delivery method. As for this mythical 'documentary' being aired on a major channel, again, one screeching wannabe, one cameraman and a thug minder, hardly going to have the Wolf Hall production team worrying about their BAFTA nomination. An amateur set up such as Poulton's wouldn't even be considered by a large broadcaster and if it does come off it will be another You Tube 2 day wonder. I'd gamble she has nothing new and it will be a 'look at me, I'm a dangerous 'troof seeker' and just see all these nasty people trying to silence me' I have said it from day one, she is a self serving attention seeker. No serious film maker/journalist conducts business on Twitter, throwing morsels to their adoring public. As has been pointed out, film making is an expensive business and runs to a tight plan. Commissioning, financing, production schedule etc, not an idea and let's see what we come across as we make enquiries via social media.
snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.04.15 8:08

@snook wrote:An amateur set up such as Poulton's wouldn't even be considered by a large broadcaster and if it does come off it will be another You Tube 2 day wonder.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  18 mins 18 minutes ago
@ProfWakeford whats 2&2? We will update because there have been lies spread. It's not a YouTube. Process longer. @K9Truth @veniviedivici

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· 27 mins 27 minutes ago
@FionaSmilesMore @fiorifan @ninjabitch @veniviedivici by that point I will know where and when it will be broadcast and I will let you know.

Not on you tube.  She doesn't knows as yet  where it will be broadcast or wouldn't say.[/i]
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.04.15 9:11

I suppose it is too much to expect people to wait, and then to judge the film on its merits . . .
Yes, I thought so.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.04.15 9:16

People waited from October (?) until March - still none the wiser.   I cannot see why direct answers cannot be given instead of cryptic clues.   Last post for me until something does happen.    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Whetted peoples appetites with a little snippet along the lines of you will never guess so and so .......................   well there's only so long people will wait without thinking when  will  all be revealed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 16.04.15 9:30

Well said peter mac, I don't know why all this bitching going on ,give it a chance ,don't know anyone else trying to the same ,so just lets judge after it is released.joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.04.15 9:55

Richard Hall always gets a fair hearing, and people discuss the films he makes, and their content, rather than concentrating on his presentation skills or his voice for example.
The lack of heavy editing is noted, but no one dwells on it too much
S&M, or T42 were rightly criticised for producing films which said nothing and added nothing to what was already widely known
but again the criticism was directed at the finished product, not the colour of their hair.
Although we had grave reservations about Winters and Goose prior to publication, the criticism was of the book's contents, layout, style and evidence total lack of research and inability to engage with the salient facts and important issues. His senility and her youth were mentioned merely in passing.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.04.15 10:14

If, IF, SP's 'mystery' person 'who will shock us all' due to 'involved in campaign/maintaining the abduction theory' is GH, then i'm afraid SP might have had her guns 'spiked'!

But who's 'fault' is that?

She has, supposedly, 'known' this 'name' for months and months.

Kept it to herself!

She could have 'named' this person a long time ago.

Indeed, we asked her to.

If, IF, she's missed her 'scoop', that's not our 'fault' is it?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 16.04.15 10:48

I have had to go back to the beginning of this thread to re-adjust what might be going on.

Could it possibly be "muddying the water" and/or distraction. Let's face it SP can say it turned out that she was hampered by libel threats so could not proceed and all the while distracting people from what is happening and needs to be buried.

As in, the verdict on the Trial is due, the Inquest for Brenda Leyland and Richard Hall's success with his DVD Buried by Mainstream Media.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.04.15 11:21

@joyce1938 wrote:Well said peter mac, I don't know why all this bitching going on ,give it a chance ,don't know anyone else trying to the same ,so just lets judge after it is released.joyce1938

To be fair to people, SP is not doing herself any favour by her association to that attention seeker and vile mouth brag RH.  Posting pic of herself with SP as if trailer advertisement to show she's so part of 'that' team is so unnecessary.  What is she trying to prove?  If, by chance, the film fails, the press and media are going to be like colony of vultures - RH's debacle in the sun will be used for regurgitation, that as well as the film will be used against the entity that commissioned the film and the maker of the film.  If her film features trolls, then both sides are going to be scrutinized and critiqued when it comes to film Reviews.  And we know press and media critiques are fond of sensationalising to captivate audience or sell papers.

RH adopting the role as team SP 'official' mouthpiece, dropping her foot in it calling the documentary "Works of Art" is an unmitigated disaster ( in the likes of CM), when we all know documentary is supposed to be non fiction.  RH is to team SP what CM is to McCanns.

Neither is SP doing herself any favour, using twitter to do her business telling people about tolls and threats and what not, all not necessary types of info.  Considering the nature of her film (exposing the controversies on the nation's 'popular' couples and more) people already know it won't be welcomed by certain quarters, and expectedly she's going to face those adversaries.
Let the film roll and the content will speak for itself.  Let people judge then, and then take the credits where due.

One can understand the reasons why this commissioning is offered to SP. No reputable journalist on full pay with a career to protect would touch it with a barge pole because it has the potential of a suicide mission given the subject matter. The Mcs are infamously known to use their PR and legal machineries to spin and to sue people off the pants left right centre at will.  

Better to keep low profile without all these fanfares until the film is released, and let the content be judged.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.04.15 11:31

@jeanmonroe wrote:If, IF, SP's 'mystery' person 'who will shock us all' due to 'involved in campaign/maintaining the abduction theory' is GH, then i'm afraid SP might have had her guns 'spiked'!

CAN'T be!  GH never maintains the abduction theory.  In fact to the contrary.

I'm guessing hera exposee might be a relatively known public figure (not necessary celebrity, but someone known in the public domain) if not to general public then at least to the internet world. I would think it would have to be someone known in the public, if it's going to have the SHOCK factor she alludes to.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum