The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Is SKY NEWS making a film about Madeleine McCann? - Report from Richard D Hall's meeting in Nottingham last night (1 April)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is SKY NEWS making a film about Madeleine McCann? - Report from Richard D Hall's meeting in Nottingham last night (1 April)

Post by snook on 02.04.15 22:34

I'm with Tony on this one. Poulton has yet to demonstrate one iota of professionalism. She is well known for viciously attacking anyone who dares question her and positively delights in trolling and encouraging her thug boyfriend when he does it accompanied by a picture of himself with a large sub machine gun. I have no time for the so called hard core pros however reading the account from the one who bravely attended Brenda's inquest alone, Poulton's account and subsequent crowing and bullying of this lady on Twitter was nothing short of disgusting. I also will believe it when I see it re the documentary. If nothing else she is a hypocrite by taking the coin from Murdoch. It could play out in three ways. Either Sky are ready to turn on the Mccanns and using her as the conduit (she hardly has a dazzling career to lose if it backfires) or, it will be a hatchet job on those who question the abduction mantra a la the Hutton interview. Thirdly she will use it to portray herself as a fearless warrior fighting for the truth who has been personally attacked. This is just my observation of her usual m o. You have to ask, have you ever seen a 'respected' journalist tweet her every move and engage in online attacks, inciting the weak and easily led to do the same? Whatever way, unless Murdoch has tired of supporting Kate & Gerry and wants a new angle to increase interest and profits, Poulton's offering will be no more than another You Tube 'sensation'.
snook

Back to top Go down

Re: Is SKY NEWS making a film about Madeleine McCann? - Report from Richard D Hall's meeting in Nottingham last night (1 April)

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.15 22:53

@snook wrote: I have no time for the so called hard core pros however reading the account from the one who bravely attended Brenda's inquest alone, Poulton's account and subsequent crowing and bullying of this lady on Twitter was nothing short of disgusting.
I fully agree with all of the above (and with the rest of your post) @ snook.  

Whatever our views on the hounding to death of Brenda Leyland, an Inquest is an occasion for dignity and respect to be shown for the deceased - and her family. 

One of the four others who attended with Poulton had to be pulled up in the Inquest for constant audible muttering - not good.

But to pounce on a fellow attendee outside the door of the Inquest, with a camera in her face, shouting abuse, and then to brag about this deed on the internet, was indeed 'disgusting' - and brought those expressing concern about Brenda Leyland's fate, and how it came about, into disrepute.

It is only matched by such crass stunts as the video of her screeching at the top of her voice 'mass murderer!', 'mass murderer!' as Iain Duncan-Smith and Esther McVey walk into the House of Commons.

I also think that @ snook makes some very pertinent observations on Sonia Poulton's relationship with the Murdoch empire - appearing on Murdoch's SKY regularly, arranging the 'Cristobell' debacle in Murdoch's Sun etc. etc.

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 03.04.15 1:59

@jeanmonroe wrote:Jenny Kleeman@jennykleeman  · 22 hrs22 hours ago

@DaSteelMan  Hi David. Can you follow me so I can DM you?
--------------------------------------
That's J Kleeman 'asking' David.

@DaSteelMan ....................NOT a Mc 'supporter' by any stretch of the imagination, at #Mc

Somedays, he 'fights' all day long against Mc 'shills' on 'there'

Before you ask, i don't have a 'clue' why J Kleeman would want to 'suddenly'(?) DM 'him'.

Anyway, he's 'following' her, now.

So they can 'chat'

Who knows WHY and what 'about'

Not me!

Maybe Mrs Kleeman will 'surprise' us all!

Stalker :)

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 03.04.15 6:15

I have tweeted Jenny for a few years because I like her documentary work, especially for Channel 4 Despatches. I have asked her why the likes of herself and other freelancers stay away from the McCann case.

Now she wanted to do an interview on video with myself on the topic of: "Growing number of people that believe the media isn't telling the real story of M McCann".

Not an indepth interview on the aspects of the case, but the general feeling of why people like myself feel the way we do about the Main Stream Media's biased coverage. 

All sounds great, yeah? Sounds plausible? 

I immediately asked the following questions:

1) Who was funding the documentary? ... Ans: The Guardian

2) Where will this 'docu' be broadcast? ... Ans: The Guardian website

3) Are you planning on tricking /portraying people like myself in bad light, like Brenda Leyland? ... Ans: No, the film is about people who think the media haven't asked the right questions.

4) Why are you doing this now, at this time? ... Ans: I've been getting lots of tweets from people wanting me to do this.

Now, I was considering this because I've got nothing to hide.  I use my real name and use my real identity etc and I have never crossed any line of legality towards anyone when outing my feelings on the case.   However ... an alarm bell rang:

A) The Guardian were the only UK newspaper to to accept Leveson recommendations 

B) Hacked Off also want Leveson recommendations pushed through and are friendly with The Guardian

C) Gerry McCann was allowed to write an article in The Guardian around the time of the Brenda Leyland tragedy

So the Jenny Kleeman / Guardian / Hacked Off / Leveson / Gerald McCann connection is evident.

However, Jenny may be 100% genuine in her reasoning for wanting to interview ordinary folk on opinion of why MSM are not asking the right questions.  I deep down hope she is genuine, because I like her and the work she does.  But why is The Guardian willing to fund her and her crew to travel 100s of miles to interview myself and probably others?

It also crossed my mind that this was a planned Team McCann counteraction to Sonia Poulton's documentary or Richard D. Halls.

It also crossed my mind that Jenny also is a regular for the newspaper review on Sky News and of course there is the Gamble, Brunt connection.

As I said, I hope Jenny is doing this for the right reasons, but reading the fact that Jenny was stalking outside of Richard D. Hall's gig and not allowing him to see the final version of any agreed interview suggests something is not quite right.

Needless to say, I will refuse to get involved.

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 03.04.15 7:26

Look what happened to Cristobel.
There is NO WAY on this Earth any MSM will allow negative opinions of McCanns.
Knowing that and also she wouldnt allow Richard to see what would be "aired" sets off more alarm bells than a fire station.
Never volunteer to deal with the Press, they will stitch you up like a kipper. And this stinks of one.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 03.04.15 7:42

I like Sonia, and I think she is genuine but I must admit that the Sun article made Rosalinda look terrible.

I like Jenny too .... but there is just something not right.

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.04.15 7:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:The jury is still out on Sonia for me.

I think we should wait until she actually does something.
Er, she has...

1...given a platform on Icke TV to self-seeking madman Stephen D Birch

2...backed the cruel 'Hollie Demands Justice' group, which insists that member here Sylvia Major and 30 others are paedophiles who serially raped Hollie Greig at locations across north-east Scotland for 14 years from the age of 6 to 20

3...given a platform to Robert Green of the Hollie Demands Justice group whilst refusing to give a platform to those telling the truth about Anne Greig's campaign of vengeance and lies

4...arranged for the Sun newspaper, Britain's most popular, to feature Rosalinda Hutton over two pages, describing how she was an 'anti-McCann bitch' who got a 'buzz' out of attacking others.

I am aware that I have made some mistakes in trying to analyse this case.

I also believe anyone should be given a fair chance.

But the above record is IMO a truly terrible record if we are looking at Poulton's ability to even understand what is true and what is not
I understand that, it's not great grounds to trust her (I don't, she hasn't earned it)...

She might be trying to make a name for herself for purely selfish reasons. This case will be one of the biggest ever if it cracks.

I'm waiting to see what she does with the promised documentary, she might accidentally hit the target this time or put some kind of cat among the pigeons.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 03.04.15 7:59

The point is, Poulton is,touting this promised documentary as THE ONE that will expose the Mccann dirty laundry and implying it break the case. She is,either deluded or (my money is on the second), up to her usual self promotion or worse kick.I don't make a habit of studying her work in depth but from what I gather she has turned on people she purported to help in previous project. Why would this be any different. Her knowledge of the case is, being generous, basic and as Tony pointed out her previous forays into McCann territory have been a disaster. As far as Jenny is concerned I think Steelman made the right decision.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 03.04.15 8:03

I think we are going to see tit for tat, journo wars.

I fear the Brenda Leyland tragedy wont be the last.

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 03.04.15 8:09

You saw what happened to Ms Hutton. You have to remember that all these broadcasters/MSM and such are there purely for themselves, not you. They toe the corporate line and with the Guardian and Ms Kleeman the words "barge" and "pole" spring instantly to mind.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 03.04.15 8:11

This Guardian thing is nothing but a Sting. Lure in those who are most negatively vocal about the McCanns and demonise them like they did with poor Ms Leyland. Surely this is obvious?
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Can Jenny Kleeman pass the 'journalist's test'?

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.04.15 8:12

@DaSteelMan wrote:I have tweeted Jenny for a few years because I like her documentary work, especially for Channel 4 Despatches. I have asked her why the likes of herself and other freelancers stay away from the McCann case.

Now she wanted to do an interview on video with myself on the topic of: "Growing number of people that believe the media isn't telling the real story of M McCann".

Not an indepth interview on the aspects of the case, but the general feeling of why people like myself feel the way we do about the Main Stream Media's biased coverage. 

All sounds great, yeah? Sounds plausible? 

I immediately asked the following questions:

1) Who was funding the documentary? ... Ans: The Guardian

2) Where will this 'docu' be broadcast? ... Ans: The Guardian website

3) Are you planning on tricking /portraying people like myself in bad light, like Brenda Leyland? ... Ans: No, the film is about people who think the media haven't asked the right questions.

4) Why are you doing this now, at this time? ... Ans: I've been getting lots of tweets from people wanting me to do this.

Now, I was considering this because I've got nothing to hide.  I use my real name and use my real identity etc and I have never crossed any line of legality towards anyone when outing my feelings on the case.   However ... an alarm bell rang:

A) The Guardian were the only UK newspaper to to accept Leveson recommendations 

B) Hacked Off also want Leveson recommendations pushed through and are friendly with The Guardian

C) Gerry McCann was allowed to write an article in The Guardian around the time of the Brenda Leyland tragedy

So the Jenny Kleeman / Guardian / Hacked Off / Leveson / Gerald McCann connection is evident.

However, Jenny may be 100% genuine in her reasoning for wanting to interview ordinary folk on opinion of why MSM are not asking the right questions.  I deep down hope she is genuine, because I like her and the work she does.  But why is The Guardian willing to fund her and her crew to travel 100s of miles to interview myself and probably others?

It also crossed my mind that this was a planned Team McCann counteraction to Sonia Poulton's documentary or Richard D. Halls.

It also crossed my mind that Jenny also is a regular for the newspaper review on Sky News and of course there is the Gamble, Brunt connection.

As I said, I hope Jenny is doing this for the right reasons, but reading the fact that Jenny was stalking outside of Richard D. Hall's gig and not allowing him to see the final version of any agreed interview suggests something is not quite right.

Needless to say, I will refuse to get involved.
@ DaSteelMan

Thank you very much for posting this infomation about Jenny Kleeman for us all to digest.

And your points (A), (B) and (C) are absolutely relevant.

From what you have written, we can deduce that Jenny Kleeman and the Guardian have no interest whatsoever in reporting any of the many 'hidden' facts about the case that have been so skilfully buried by the McCann Team and the mainstream media for the past 8 years.

I wonder, then, what Jenny Kleeman's motive was for pursuing Richard Hall, and then filming outside his meeting the other night?

Was it:

(A) Because she wants to share with Guardian readers the facts and truths that Richard Hall covered in his documentary?,

OR

(B) To portray him just as someone into flying saucers and various off-beat alternative views, enabling the Guardian to try to pass off all McCann-doubters as deluded conspiracy theorists?

A few acid tests of her article/documentary might be:

1. Whether she mentions Richard's documentary in a positive light and perhaps shows a clip from it

2. Whether she mentions the alerts of Martin Grime's dogs - and highlights the fact that Grime is so highly regarded internationally that he was head-hunted by the F.B.I., and

3. Whether she acknowledges things like: the large number of people who have watched Hall's documentary, the professional authors & criminal profilers etc. who doubt the official version, PeterMac's e-book, written by an ex-police inspector, etc. etc.

A journalist's prime duty is to inform. In most cases, it is also a journalist's task to provide balance between opposing views.

We will probably know soon if Kleeman passes these tests.

P.S. I bought a ticket for Richard Hall's show in Hatfield (Herts) tomorrow morning; if anyone from CMOMM is also going, I look forward to meeting you there

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.04.15 8:19

B) To portray him just as someone into flying saucers and various off-beat alternative views, enabling the Guardian to try to pass off all McCann-doubters as deluded conspiracy theorists?

Richard will get battered with this.

You can take that to the bank.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 03.04.15 8:21

This one Tony:

"(B) To portray him just as someone into flying saucers and various off-beat alternative views, enabling the Guardian to try to pass off all McCann-doubters as deluded conspiracy theorists?"

That's the current (ongoing) dark design since Summers & Swan and Sky went into overdrive.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 03.04.15 8:26

I didn't know Peter Mac had written an E-book could you please let me know the title.  Thanks

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 03.04.15 8:32

My last comment within this thread:

Well, I've checked her timeline.  There are ZERO tweets to her asking her to do this.

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.04.15 8:34

@Mo wrote:I didn't know Peter Mac had written an E-book could you please let me know the title.  Thanks
Scroll down to the bottom of this link and you'll find the link for PeterMac's e-book there (in red):

http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-e-book-detailing-facts-of.html

No doubt Jenny Kleeman and the Guardian editor will have read that e-book, cover to cover, were impressed with it, and will share the key findings of that book with their readers.

Her journalistic reputation is at stake here, after all  winkwink

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.04.15 8:35

@DaSteelMan wrote:My last comment within this thread:

Well, I've checked her timeline.  There are ZERO tweets to her asking her to do this.
Apart from yours winkwink  @ DaSteelMan

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 03.04.15 8:38

Tony, I want to ask you a question in private.  PM to you doesnt work.  Is the email link active?

DaSteelMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall on 03.04.15 11:02

With regards the theory a newspaper might use the UFO issue to discredit me.  

1.  Anyone who thinks intelligent life must only exist on Earth, one of billions of planets in the Universe, and nowhere else is close minded.

2.  The McCann's own, privately employed private investigator, Gary Hagland believes in UFO's.  He has even written a book about his own experience with a UFO.

3.  The subject of UFO's covers any unidentified object in the sky, such as undisclosed secret craft.  All my films on the UFO phenomenon are objective and packed full of evidence,  I conclude that many UFO's are of human origin.

4.  The percentage of people who believe the authorities are covering things up on the UFO issue is very high.

If the UFO issue were to be used in general, to discredit the films, the word desperation comes to mind.

It seems to me there is a hegelian dialectic under way which includes Brenda Layland.  The problem - reaction - solution.  It seems they are packaging the "problem" now to put out soon.  I predict some major media coverage which will include the Brenda Leyland story and also references to material which questions the official story, such as my films.
Richard D. Hall
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.04.15 11:08

Thankyou, Mr Hall.

Whatever 'problem/solution' the UK Madia 'come up with' there is still 'the elephant in the room', isn't there?

As the Assistant Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police wrote: “While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance”.

So, no 'amount' of 'they never dunnit, thaze iz well innocent, innit?' from UK Madia or 'elsewhere' there IS still 'no clear evidence' that eliminates the McCanns from 'possible' involvement in their daughter's 'disappearance'

So the McCanns 'Certificate of absolute absolution', perhaps encased in a 'very nice' Redwood surround, picture 'frame', won't be hanging up on their Rothley Manor wall, anytime 'soon' will it?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.04.15 11:23

Of course believing in UFO's is going to be used against anything Richard D. Hall has to say. Of course it is.

Going from UFO's to the Madeleine Case is a leap the media will jump up and down on with spikes and broken glass in the soles of their shoes. They don't need to do any research to earn a buck doing that.

Whatever I believe or don't believe in is irrelevant. This is what the MSM will do. Richard has given it to them on a plate.

There will be nothing other than 'man who believes in UFO's does nationwide tour and speaks of Madeleine McCann case and media corruption to prove his point'. That's what will happen.

Then there is Sonia Poulton who has been on the David Icke team who is now becoming a bit of a favourite with Sky News to give a banal opinion across many issues - the latest being cancer can be cured with home remedies.

The bottom line is that all of this only serves to make money for the media. Brenda Leyland's death which was imo a direct result of these bastards in Sky is gone and forgotten. It ended at the inquest. There will be nothing done about it. The family will not pursue anything imo. They are the little people whose lives must go on and to take on a news corporation, even if they felt compelled to do so would eat them and their loved ones from the inside out.

Just my opinion.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 03.04.15 11:54

Of course they are making a film.  Since when do we get a film, documentery or book from a McCann sceptic that is is not followed up by another one from Team McCann?

Saying that though, you would think that they would have learned from the Summers and Swan disaster.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 03.04.15 12:08

I support many of Richard's views and think he does his research better than most. I've watched many of his films.

Since the internet arrived , I have collected  a lot of information and it has been obvious that MSM has misled us.

I studied the airbrushed pictures from"Mars" or was it a desert on Earth and know for a fact that red and blue were reversed on many on the lander pictures until NASA "corrected" them. They even had the NASA logo shown as red and white instead of blue and white. Their excuse was "out of band anomalies". I lost all faith in NASA at this point. I swapped red and blue and all the images , including the test chart matched up with the pictures I already had of the lander before it was launched...the wire colours, clamps and fittings etc. The BBC ignored my before and after pictures...no surprise there then.

I know 9/11 was a lie but David Cameron said in HoC that it was a terrorist attack. I saw him say it.  We can't upset our relationship with US even though we are covered by chemtrails.Check YouTube. There are many professional people such as architects and structural engineers who know 9/11 was a lie. I know the video editing work was done badly and hours after the event. I also think Professor Judy Wood is correct.

MSM say conspiracy theory because they want to make us look fools and force us to believe their lies. It's water off a duck's back to me.

Some people just aren't interested in conspiracy theories...too busy with TV or even trying to survive.

Some people can't understand the physics involved.

Some people just haven't the time to check things out even though it doesn't take long on the internet if you know where to search. Don't forget Google cache for many interesting bits of info. Can I suggest that they watch Richard's films on Richplanet.tv

So we are left with a few people who have time and interest to check things out for themselves and compare them with Richard's findings.

The government DO cover up many things. Don't let the government think for you.
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 03.04.15 12:19

I haven't heard any adverse comments about R D Hall's 4 part series on Madeleine McCann. That's because he researched the subject and focussed on just the truth.
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum