The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'Homophobic bigot', Daniel McArthur, defendant in Court case (26 March 2015) brought by the Equalities Commission, explains his case to hundreds - and gets a huge round of applause

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel McArthur...

16% 16% 
[ 12 ]
80% 80% 
[ 61 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 76

Re: 'Homophobic bigot', Daniel McArthur, defendant in Court case (26 March 2015) brought by the Equalities Commission, explains his case to hundreds - and gets a huge round of applause

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 13.05.16 3:44

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@BarryTheHatchet wrote:And unfortunately they do.  Where the bakery made a big mistake was to accept the order and take their money.  That's where the point of contract was made, and now they are in breach of said contract.  If they had just said "no" at the outset, then I don't think there's much that the Queer Space people could have done about it.
But this isn't being fought a 'breach of contract' case. I doubt if they would have got too far with bringing a case or breach of contract in the Small Claims Court, after all, they got their money back, so what would be the point?

What the homosexuals have got is the weight, might and money of the entire Equalities Commission behind them.

That's what's really seems so unfair about this case
No, it's not being fought as that, but essentially that is what it truly is.  The bakers promised to provide something and took the money in good faith, and then backed out of it.  Yes, I agree that the person taking the order (and the money) probably did not realise the full implications and yes, it's morally unfair that the bakers are now held liable.  Maybe the next lot of bakers will just say "we are too busy to take on any more orders now, sorry" from the off and that would be a lot harder to prove.   And yes, the whole event has been "staged", if you like, as a political event and not as a genuine purchase but again, it's difficult to prove.  I'm not even sure what the point of it was.  What has actually been accomplished by these people?  And who was it that said "just because you have silenced a man, doesn't mean you have converted him"?
BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Homophobic bigot', Daniel McArthur, defendant in Court case (26 March 2015) brought by the Equalities Commission, explains his case to hundreds - and gets a huge round of applause

Post by lj on 13.05.16 6:40

@BlueBag wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Why wouldn't you just take your custom elsewhere?  dontgetit
Because they really didn't want a cake.

They wanted something else.
Exactly

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.10.16 12:26

That's pretty outrageous.

Bye bye freedom of conscience.

I wonder what would happen if you went to a gay bakers (if there is such a thing) and wanted a cake with "Marriage - It's between a man and a woman"?

I'm not siding with the christian view, I'm just advocating freedom to not be coerced into going against your conscience.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 24.10.16 14:50

The order for the cake was from a known pressure group. They had an obvious not very well hidden agenda. People who do that kind of devious behaviour need resisting at every opportunity.

JimbobJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.10.16 15:13

@JimbobJones wrote:The order for the cake was from a known pressure group. They had an obvious not very well hidden agenda. People who do that kind of devious behaviour need resisting at every opportunity.
From my experience, gay men can be very clannish which doesn't do their cause any favours, nor encourage general acceptance and integration.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.10.16 18:48

The verdict is contrary to common sense, reason and justice on every possible level. It is an awful verdict.

The homosexual pair were not refused because they were homosexual. Ashers Bakery simply objected to the message.

At the time, be it noted, so-called 'gay marriage' was not yet law in Northern Ireland.

The decision gives licence to any homosexual to walk into a Christian baker and order a cake to be baked with the slogan, for example:

"Ban the Bible! It's homophobic!"

On what grounds could a Christian baker refuse?

Or a homosexual could walk into a Christian printer and demand that he print leaflets promoting next month's 'Gay Pride' rally.

Again, on what grounds could a Christian printer refuse?

But the Christian baker will no doubt take comfort from Christ's words in his so-named Sermon on the Mount (and many other similar cheering words from Christ in the Gospels):

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you, for my sake...for great is your reward in heaven" (Matthew 5 vv 11-12).

Christ also spoke of that Great Day of Reckoning to come.

On That Day the Christian baker will receive his just reward for taking a positive stand for His Saviour and Maker, while the homosexuals who took this case, and those in the absurdly-named Equalities Commission who supported him at the taxpayer's expense, and, yes, the judges who made this awful decision, will equally receive their just desserts

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.10.16 20:45

I didn't know much about Paul 'Lilly Savage' O'Grady MBE apart from the fact I find him irritating, his voice grates on me and he is very camp.  Over the weekend on television he happened to mention being a grandfather - how can this be I asked myself.

So I checked out his wikipedia entry and it seems a child was the result of experimental sex with a friend.  In addition he was in a marriage of convenience for nearly thirty years, to a Portuguese lesbian, although they weren't in a relationship - they divorced in 2005.  Best part of his marital years he was also in a relationship with a gay man.

What's with these people?  No matter how they try to convince the world they are 'normal' and should therefore be accepted and integrated - their lifestyle choices tell an entirely different story.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 17.02.18 13:48

I am not sure that this is relevant to the Original thread,but it is in a roundabout way!
The Daily Mail online has had a well known Company withdraw its advertising from the news Paper,describing it as"Homophobic" showing a picture of a Olympic Athlete and his Partner holding a Picture of a scan of a Baby,they wish to join in their partnership!
One of the Top Daily Mail Editors gives his"Opinion" on best practice on a traditional basis?
Is it "homophobic" to draw to a fact,that Two Person's of the same sex,cannot reproduce a child?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum