The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by outofcon77 on 27.02.15 1:03

Way back in 2011, I became involved with the Hollie Greig abuse campaign and was one of the admins on the first group. Although Hollie did not vanish, the way her case was handled after she made allegations of abuse by paedophiles was not normal. I got to look into this when I was contacted “anon” by a person who worked with children and vulnerable adults.
 
The Children's Act 1989, just one of many laws, that have been ignored in this case, and they have strict guidelines that have to be followed when such things are reported. These have not been observed in this case.The Social Workers, Police, none of them have followed their guidelines, and LEGAL responsibilities to follow certain set down procedure in such a case and their job roles.It is not so much the police investigation, without such a thing, the Social Services etc do things in such cases that have nothing to do with the police, and act in their remit to immediately ensure the protection of the Child. This was not done.

If anyone who has ever worked in such a field will agree, the amount of immediate and in depth investigation, and protection placed around such children occurs even if there is an inkling of any abuse is very swift, occurs from several different agencies at once and all encompassing.The burden of defence in such cases lands immediately on the accused, not the other way round. This would have been enforced on the McCann’s other children. “Neglect” and other investigations under child protection policies

The McCann, case has a certain similarity as with the Hollie Greig abuse case. In both instances, Social Services were never as involved as you’d expect. Child Protection would’ve kicked in more so; since the McCann’s wined & dined on four separate occasions leaving their children on their own. However, if this had of been anyone else’s children, the NEGLECT flag would have been shown and child protection protocols put into force. Their other children would have been put on the at risk register. The Social Services stance to the McCann's NEGLECT of their children was minimised, as them being “naïve” excuse me two Doctors! Any other parents this would not be so! Under Child Protection, the investigation policy is the hands of Social Workers. not the Police, although the police become involved if needs be. It appears Social Workers were kept well out of the way in this area!

outofcon77

outofcon77

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Knitted on 27.02.15 1:28

The Hollie case has, as far as I can now see, no similarity whatsoever with the death and concealment of Madeleine.

Indeed, from where I am sitting, the two cases could not be any further apart with regard to:
(i) Available evidence
(ii) Potential motive(s)

Can you please provide some evidence of any, remote, similarity between the two cases?
avatar
Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by outofcon77 on 27.02.15 1:39

Both cases are not the same but I am referring to Social Services intervention that would occur. In Hollie’s case there was hardly any considering the allegations she’d made. No one can argue with how things are done when Social Services become involved, they have more power than the police when it comes to protecting children. Sanctioned by CA: 1989

outofcon77

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Knitted on 27.02.15 10:47

Apologies if I came across a bit short...

I have just re-read your original posting and now realise I'd slightly mis-read what you were saying and that I'd also came across as quite arsey, (Sorry...I'd had a very bad day).

So... Are you claiming the available evidence suggests that Hollie's evidence was credible after all?  Or are you suggesting that, regardless, from a point of procedure (and regardless of validity/invaldity), it shows that formal procedures can sometimes be inconsistently applied? If the latter, can you say just how unusual that inconsistency would have been in 2007 relating to the McCann case (i.e. No evidence of an abduction, Gaspar statements, conflicting/changing witness statements, the dogs' reactions, etc. etc. )?
avatar
Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.03.15 0:47

outofcon77 wrote:"...I became involved with the Hollie Greig abuse campaign...the way her case was handled after she made allegations of abuse by paedophiles was not normal....The Children's Act 1989 [was] ignored in this case...they have strict guidelines that have to be followed when such things are reported. These have not been observed in this case...The McCann case has a certain similarity as with the Hollie Greig abuse case...
These are the basic facts about the Hollie Greig case.

In 1997, Hollie Mackie and her elder brother Greg were living with Dennis & Anne Mackie.

Anne's brother died. She became obsessed with contesting his Will.

At the same time, her marriage was deteriorating and her husband had an affair.

She had a nervous breakdown in 2000 and plotted revenge agaisnt her husband.

She changed her name and Hollie's to her maiden name, Greig.

She coached Hollie to make ludicrous claims that 31 people, including some of Scotland's top law officers, had serially abused her and several other named children in their homes for a period of 14 years, from when Hollie was six years old.

She then worked on sympathetic psychologists and managed to get them to believe that her story was true. As a result, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority was hoodwinked into making an award to Hollie of £13,500.

On the back of that award, people like Robert Green, Belinda McKenzie, Bill Maloney, Tim Rustige, David Icke and Brian Gerrish of UK Column have jumped on the bandwagon and are supporting a ragbag of people who have formed 'Hollie Demands Justice'.

The only abuse Hollie has suffered is to have been deprived of her loving father and brother and to have been paraded around like an exhibit by a disturbed mother hell-bent on revenge.     

Green and Rustige have deservedly served prison sentences for harassing and libelling people they have wrongly labelled as paedophiles.

One of the victims, Sylvia Major, is a member of CMOMM.

Sop is Maggs Shaw, one of two people who has done most to expose what is sometimes known as the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' or, more properly, I think, as the Hollie Greig Scam.

None of this bears any relation whatsoever to the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Except this, perhaps.

Namely, that some people on here think that might have been a hoax as well

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by noseyparker on 04.03.15 1:35

Tony Bennett wrote:
outofcon77 wrote:"...I became involved with the Hollie Greig abuse campaign...the way her case was handled after she made allegations of abuse by paedophiles was not normal....The Children's Act 1989 [was] ignored in this case...they have strict guidelines that have to be followed when such things are reported. These have not been observed in this case...The McCann case has a certain similarity as with the Hollie Greig abuse case...
These are the basic facts about the Hollie Greig case.

In 1997, Hollie Mackie and her elder brother Greg were living with Dennis & Anne Mackie.

Anne's brother died. She became obsessed with contesting his Will.

At the same time, her marriage was deteriorating and her husband had an affair.

She had a nervous breakdown in 2000 and plotted revenge agaisnt her husband.

She changed her name and Hollie's to her maiden name, Greig.

She coached Hollie to make ludicrous claims that 31 people, including some of Scotland's top law officers, had serially abused her and several other named children in their homes for a period of 14 years, from when Hollie was six years old.
Ludicrous,really.So a full,thorough investagation into her claims was carried out was it?
She then worked on sympathetic psychologists and managed to get them to believe that her story was true. As a result, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority was hoodwinked into making an award to Hollie of £13,500.
She must be the Mrs. Moriarty of Scotland,she,s so clever
On the back of that award, people like Robert Green, Belinda McKenzie, Bill Maloney, Tim Rustige, David Icke and Brian Gerrish of UK Column have jumped on the bandwagon and are supporting a ragbag of people who have formed 'Hollie Demands Justice'.
As people who believe justice failed this girl have a right to do
The only abuse Hollie has suffered is to have been deprived of her loving father and brother and to have been paraded around like an exhibit by a disturbed mother hell-bent on revenge.     
In your opinion
Green and Rustige have deservedly served prison sentences for harassing and libelling people they have wrongly labelled as paedophiles.
Where you not taken to court for harassing and libelling the Mccscamms
One of the victims, Sylvia Major, is a member of CMOMM.

Sop is Maggs Shaw, one of two people who has done most to expose what is sometimes known as the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' or, more properly, I think, as the Hollie Greig Scam.

None of this bears any relation whatsoever to the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Except this, perhaps.

Namely, that some people on here think that might have been a hoax as well

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by plebgate on 04.03.15 9:12

I thought Tony was taken to court for breaching a court order?

I wasn't aware that Tony had undergone a trial and found guilty of harrassment/libel?

You seem to me Nosey to be another Tony baiter.

plebgate

Posts : 6079
Reputation : 1741
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by noseyparker on 04.03.15 10:38

plebgate wrote:I thought Tony was taken to court for breaching a court order?

I wasn't aware that Tony had undergone a trial and found guilty of harrassment/libel?

You seem to me Nosey to be another Tony baiter.
Not at all Ido not bait anyone.Mr.Bennett has his opinion  and I have a different one to him.If I happen to have a different take on things than Mr.BennettI will say so.Iread his pamphlet onthe Mccanns and I applaud him for trying to get justice for Madeleine Mccann.People like Robert Green http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/hollie-greig-robert-green-and-failure-british-justice-protect-children seems very much like Mr. Bennett seeking justice for what he believes is serious wrongdoing happening to vunerable people.I have great respect for the work B ill Maloney does on uncovering abuse even David Icke gets it right sometimes.So no I am not another Tony baiter whatever that is

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by plebgate on 04.03.15 11:22

Glad to hear it Nosey.

plebgate

Posts : 6079
Reputation : 1741
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by noseyparker on 04.03.15 16:50


noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.03.15 13:18

At last, Robert Green admits he has lied about Hollie Greig.

Report from Aberdeen Sheriffs Court by the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' Group:

++++++++++++++++++++++

AT LAST ROBERT GREEN ADMITS TO THE LIES

Aberdeen Sheriff Court, 4th March 2015

On Thursday afternoon [4 March], George Robert Green, after four years of campaigning, slandering and libeling innocent people, admitted to the court and its audience that what he had done was wrong, he also conceded that his actions over the years had caused much pain and damage to innocent peoples lives. 

It was ruled that Robert is not to utter the words Hollie Greig or talk about the case for the rest of his life, which is some small comfort to the falsely accused.

HOWEVER, Robert Green KNEW before he ever went to trial that the story was fabricated and he was peddling lies. He thrived on the attention and notoriety and kept his campaign and court appearances going as long as possible to create publicity and a constant stream of donations via Belinda McKenzie and her online donate buttons.



How are Green and McKenzie going to account for all the donations falsely accrued in Hollies name?

Robert used the Scottish court system and Scottish taxpayers money for his own publicity while willfully cuckolding the Scottish people.

Robert’s defence counsel appealed to Sheriff Taylor and begged for leniency, citing Robert’s advanced age and his angina as reasons he should not receive a further prison sentence.

Much was made of his heart condition, although the Sheriff did point out that the medication prescribed to Mr. Green was a very low dose.

The Sheriff reiterated the seriousness of Robert’s crimes, and made sure that Robert understood that under no circumstances was he to talk or write about the case, online or anywhere in the public domain, even discussing it in his own living room “would not be advisable".

Mr. Green had been previously ordered to hand over the passwords for his blog to police for it to be dismantled.

The sheriff pointed out in no uncertain terms that if he was seen to be campaigning, discussing, publishing, or asking others to publish for him
he would immediately be taken back to prison.

Taking all these facts into account the Sheriff sentenced Robert to 250 hours community payback.

The Hollie Greig Hoax Group


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

COMMENT:

So who still believes Anne Greig's concocted story about Hollie being raped and abused by 31 paedophiles from the age of 6 up to when she was 20?

ANSWER:

1. Sonia Poulton

2. David Icke

3. Brian Gerrish and others from UKColumn

4. 'Pie & Mash' film-maker Bill Maloney

5. 'noseyparker', member of CMOMM

Hopefully they will all now apologise for supporting and believing in the serial liar who orchestrated this hoax over the past 5 years: Robert Green


____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by SallyVern on 08.03.15 19:43

Tony Bennett wrote:At last, Robert Green admits he has lied about Hollie Greig.

Report from Aberdeen Sheriffs Court by the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' Group:

++++++++++++++++++++++

AT LAST ROBERT GREEN ADMITS TO THE LIES

Aberdeen Sheriff Court, 4th March 2015

On Thursday afternoon [4 March], George Robert Green, after four years of campaigning, slandering and libeling innocent people, admitted to the court and its audience that what he had done was wrong, he also conceded that his actions over the years had caused much pain and damage to innocent peoples lives. 

It was ruled that Robert is not to utter the words Hollie Greig or talk about the case for the rest of his life, which is some small comfort to the falsely accused.

HOWEVER, Robert Green KNEW before he ever went to trial that the story was fabricated and he was peddling lies. He thrived on the attention and notoriety and kept his campaign and court appearances going as long as possible to create publicity and a constant stream of donations via Belinda McKenzie and her online donate buttons.



How are Green and McKenzie going to account for all the donations falsely accrued in Hollies name?

Robert used the Scottish court system and Scottish taxpayers money for his own publicity while willfully cuckolding the Scottish people.

Robert’s defence counsel appealed to Sheriff Taylor and begged for leniency, citing Robert’s advanced age and his angina as reasons he should not receive a further prison sentence.

Much was made of his heart condition, although the Sheriff did point out that the medication prescribed to Mr. Green was a very low dose.

The Sheriff reiterated the seriousness of Robert’s crimes, and made sure that Robert understood that under no circumstances was he to talk or write about the case, online or anywhere in the public domain, even discussing it in his own living room “would not be advisable".

Mr. Green had been previously ordered to hand over the passwords for his blog to police for it to be dismantled.

The sheriff pointed out in no uncertain terms that if he was seen to be campaigning, discussing, publishing, or asking others to publish for him
he would immediately be taken back to prison.

Taking all these facts into account the Sheriff sentenced Robert to 250 hours community payback.

The Hollie Greig Hoax Group


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

COMMENT:

So who still believes Anne Greig's concocted story about Hollie being raped and abused by 31 paedophiles from the age of 6 up to when she was 20?

ANSWER:

1. Sonia Poulton

2. David Icke

3. Brian Gerrish and others from UKColumn

4. 'Pie & Mash' film-maker Bill Maloney

5. 'noseyparker', member of CMOMM

Hopefully they will all now apologise for supporting and believing in the serial liar who orchestrated this hoax over the past 5 years: Robert Green

Do you have a link to this? I've searched all News and blogs yet cannot find a reference.

SallyVern

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-07

Back to top Go down

Hollie Greig: THE FACTS and not the lies

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.03.15 20:07

SallyVern wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:At last, Robert Green admits he has lied about Hollie Greig.

Report from Aberdeen Sheriffs Court by the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' Group:
Do you have a link to this? I've searched all News and blogs yet cannot find a reference.
I will try and find the link for you.

In the meantime, I provide a full answer to the so-called '18 facts' which 'noseyparker' posted up the thread, but which are nothing of the kind. Whoever 'noseyparker' may be, s/he clearly has no knowledge whatseover about the case and has not bothered to find out about it.

And for those who still seriously think that Sonia Poulton can produce a worthy documentary, let's all look back a couple of years to the one thing she did for 'People's TV' on the Hollie Grieg case.

Given an extended platform to Robert Green to spout his libellous rubbish! 

Truly pathertc - and truly deluded.

And who did she give an extended platform to on the Madeleine McCann case?

Stephen D. Birch.

Here is noseyparker's post, my replies in bold:   

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


For the benefit of any reader of any level of familiarity with the ‘story’, here are the chronological facts:

1. In 1997, Anne Greig’s brother died in suspicious circumstance.

REPLY: The verdict of the Fire Service, the Pathologist who did the post-mortem and the Coroner were all very clear; after a long period of depression, Roy Greig, Anne’s brother, drank heavily, drove to a lonely local spot, and set fire to the vehicle, killing himself in the process.  Anne Greig and Robert Green subsequently manufactured a claim that he had been murdered because he caught Anne’s husband, Dennis Mackie, in the act of raping Hollie.     

2.  In May 2000, Hollie’s parents separated and she went to a Women’s Refuge with her mum.

REPLY: No, she was sectioned under the Mental Health Act suffering from severe     paranoia.

3. Away from her abusive father at last,

REPLY: Her father and her elder brother both loved and cared for Hollie and never abused her

4.   she had the courage to begin to tell her mother what she had experienced.

REPLY: Complete nonsense.  Hollie has especially severe learning disabilities.  Most of her answers are monosyllabic.  Anne coached Hollie on what to say and usually either  prompted her or spoke for her

5.  She named as her abusers her father and her brother.

REPLY: She did name them, but only because Anne Greig coached her, and then all she did was answer ‘Yes’ to prepared questions. Hollie also named 29 other people in the same  manner. Many of these, like CMOMM member here, Sylvia Major, were former friends of the Mackie family, whom Anne turned on because they would not side with her in her war with her husband 

6.  Anne took her to the Police who ordered a forensic examination which confirmed that Hollie had been serially and historically raped since her childhood.

REPLY: This forensic evidence did nothing of the sort. What was revealed was that Hollie appeared to have been penetrated, but not otherwise damaged, and had a genital wart. She did not have a sexually transmitted  disease. Hollie had two boyfriends. Before their marriage fell apart, Dennis and Anne were aware of her having a boyfriend and discussed with a doctor whether Hollie should go on the pill. The only person ever likely to have penetrated her was one of her two boyfriends and even then they had limited opportunity.    

7.  However, nothing further was done to arrest the abusers.

REPLY: There was no evidence against any one of the 31 people named by Hollie Greig.

8.  As the months went by, Hollie named a further 20 people as abusers.

REPLY: No, altogether she named 31, not 22.

9. Her father had taken her periodically to meet with this group, some of whom were members of the family.

REPLY: There is absolutely no truth whatsoever in this statement.

10. Once again, her mother took her to the Police to make a report. A few days later, in early September,

REPLY: 2000

11.  Anne was forcibly sectioned and taken to the local Mental Health Unit. She managed to extricate herself by getting an independent psychiatric opinion and ascertained that the action had been unwarranted.

REPLY: She recovered after a spell in hospital, well enough to go home Anne has said that the sectioning of her was ‘unwarranted’, but no professional has agreed with that  

12.  By this time, Anne was determined to fight for her daughter who pressed her to pursue her abusers, knowing very well the difference between right and wrong.

REPLY: Hollie did nothing of the sort. To repeat what was said above, Hollie has severe learning disabilities. That is plain from looking at any of the TV interviews given by Anne Greig and Hollie. The claim that she ‘knows very well the difference between right and wrong’ is unlikely to be true, except in a very limited sense.  

13. Having failed to get Grampian Police to investigate Hollie’s allegations, Anne obtained 2 expert reports on Hollie and again took them to the Police. Again: no investigation.

REPLY: The two expert reports referred to may be summarised as follows:
One was a doctor who found evidence of penetration and a genital wart – nothing more than that

The other was a psychologist who listened to Anne Greig’s tale and, mistakenly, tended to believe it. It was on the basis of these two reports, but especially the latter one, that the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority made its payment of £13,500 to Anne Greig for Hollie  

14.  Anne then complained to the Police Complaints Commission Scotland who pursued the matter with Grampian Police, but came to no positive conclusion, because the crucial expert reports were withheld.

REPLY: Nonsense. The investigation of Anne Greig’s complaints by the Police Complaints Commission Scotland was thorough and they dismissed every single one of Anne Greig’s complaints. Their report is publicly available.

15.  However, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority awarded £13,500 in total on the basis of these reports.

REPLY: See above. Their decision was simply wrong.

16. Because of harassment from her husband and others in Scotland, Anne decided to move to England and once again sought refuge, this time in Shropshire.

REPLY: There was no ‘harassment’ from Anne Greig’s husband. This is another fabrication by Anne Greig.

17.  At the same time, her ex-husband absconded to Portugal, taking her inheritance and their son with him.

REPLY: He and his son Greg went to live in Portugal to attempt a ‘fresh start’, after the actions of Anne Greig in 2000 and subsequently

18.  Having settled in Shropshire, eventually Anne was introduced to Robert Green who took up Hollie’s cause and began campaigning on their behalf.

REPLY: That’s correct.

19. In 2009, a BBC journalist contacted Anne with a view to making a documentary. However, after a considerable amount of material was collected, the programme was never broadcast.

REPLY: No programme was made. The BBC researched the case. They realised in the end that the claims to Anne Greig were a hoax and decided not to produce a programme.

20.  In September 2009, two officers from Grampian Police came to Shrewsbury to interview Hollie. She spoke to them for 3½ hours on her own, giving full details of the ordeal she suffered. Once again: no investigation or follow-up.

REPLY: The interview consisted mostly of Hollie’s monosyllabic answers to questions. Most of them made no sense at all. A record of Hollie’s interview has been leaked and is available to view; I have published some of it here on CMOMM. The police very soon realised that there was nothing further to investigate.       

21.  By this time, the story had become very public on the internet.

REPLY: That’s correct.

22.  In December 2009, the then Lord Advocate of Scotland who had been Procurator Fiscal for Aberdeen at the time when Hollie had begun to report her abusers issued a gagging order against the press for linking her name to the Hollie Greig story.

REPLY: And quite right too. The allegations against the Lord Advocate were wholly false and libellous. 

23.  Questions as to whose money paid for this action remain unanswered.

REPLY: Almost certainly it would be the taxpayer, as you might expect if a wholly unjutsified claim is made against a senior public official.

24.  Also in December 2009, after twelve years of requesting this from the Crown Office, Anne at last obtained the autopsy report on her brother’s death in 1997 which only deepened her suspicions that it had not been suicide.

REPLY: See my answer at No. 1 above.

25.  By this time she also knew from Hollie that, shortly before his death, her uncle Roy had witnessed her father raping her and her father had said “I’ll kill you.”

REPLY: This is a gross fabrication by Anne Greig.  It’s completely untrue.

26.  In January 2010, Robert Green posted an accusation to all of those whom Hollie had named as her alleged abusers and to some of their neighbours, that they were involved in paedophile abuse. He also began to campaign publicly as a general election candidate in Aberdeen on the issues of corruption and paedophilia.

REPLY: Yes, and one of those neighbours, the wholly innocent Sylvia Major, was one of those victims. She is a member here on CMOMM. She had to close her hairdressing business because of the upset caused by these gross and libellous accusations against her.

27.  The upshot was that he was arrested and charged with breaching an injunction, which had to be commuted to a breach of the peace. He was released on bail, pending trial which finally took place in January 2012.

28.  He was convicted and sentenced to one year imprisonment. Due to a public campaign, he was released after 3 months.

REPLY: All that is true, except that it wasn’t the public campaign that caused him to be released early.

29.   As a result of the public campaign, pressure was put on the Shropshire authorities, supposedly by Grampian Police, to inhibit Anne and Hollie’s activities. In June 2010 their small house was raided and smashed up by the Police.

REPLY: A ludicrous and totally untrue allegation once again.

30.  Then in July, proceedings started in the Royal Courts of Justice with a view to Hollie being taken into Local Authority care, away from her mother and the campaign.

31.  An appeal was unsuccessful and in 2013, the case is now in the Court of Protection.

REPLY: Social Services became concerned about Hollie’s welfare. That is why Court action to protect her welfare was started. Anne Greig was hawking her around to demonstrations  and meetings and clearly manipulating her. Hollie remains with Anne, but as I understand it Anne has been banned from continuing to parade Hollie around at all these demonstrations and meetings. 

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by noseyparker on 08.03.15 21:37

Tony Bennett wrote:
SallyVern wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:At last, Robert Green admits he has lied about Hollie Greig.

In the meantime, I provide a full answer to the so-called '18 facts' which 'noseyparker' posted up the thread, but which are nothing of the kind. Whoever 'noseyparker' may be, s/heI am 63 year old male clearly has no knowledge whatseover about the case and has not bothered to find out about it.YES Ihave



Here is noseyparker's post, my replies in bold:   

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


http://catholictruthblog.com/2014/05/28/the-hollie-greig-story-why-are-alarm-bells-ringing-in-scotland/

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.03.15 22:10

The 'Catholic Truth' blog?

Hmmm.

I hope you'll put all of them right at that blog, now that you know that the Hollie Greig story is a cruel and libellous fabrciation, and that Robert Green has been sentenced once again for his defiance of court orders, and his harassment.

And an apology from you to fellow-CMOMM member Sylvia Major wouldn't come amiss - one of those libelled and harassed by Anne Greig and Robert Green.

Everyone like you who circulates and promotes the lies of Green simply adds to the distress of the victims of the unholy campaign of Greig and Green.

But I suspect you're the type to cling on to your delusions, just like Green - and will never have the common decency to apologise

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by noseyparker on 08.03.15 22:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
The 'Catholic Truth' blog?

Hmmm.

I hope you'll put all of them right at that blog, now that you know that the Hollie Greig story is a cruel and libellous fabrciation, and that Robert Green has been sentenced once again for his defiance of court orders, and his harassment.

And an apology from you to fellow-CMOMM member Sylvia Major wouldn't come amiss - one of those libelled and harassed by Anne Greig and Robert Green.

Everyone like you who circulates and promotes the lies of Green simply adds to the distress of the victims of the unholy campaign of Greig and Green.

But I suspect you're the type to cling on to your delusions, just like Green - and will never have the common decency to apologise
Just to be clear Mr.Bennett I have never said I believed Robert Geen,Isaid these accusations should be investagated and Ido not believe a thorough investagation was carried out.Why should I apologise to Sylvia Major ?I didn,t accuse her of anything.I have never accused you of being naive,ludicrous or being delusional so Iwould appreciate it if you would extend me the same courtesy.I have a different opinion to you on certain subjects and will express them .I am 63 years old and I am quite capable of forming my own take on subjects

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Mo on 08.03.15 22:49

According to this site Robert Green has not been sent to prison?

www.freerobertgreen.co.uk

Mo

Posts : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-07-25
Age : 62
Location : Nottinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.03.15 23:04

noseyparker wrote:
Just to be clear Mr.Bennett I have never said I believed Robert Green

REPLY: Absolute nonsense. First you link to the Robert Green version of events. Second you post a list of '18 Facts', based on the theories of Robert Green. Third, you post a lengthy post on the 'Catholic Truth' blog which once again trumpets the utterly discredited Robert Green version of events.   

I said these accusations should be investigated

REPLY: They have been. Thoroughly. Several times and by many different agencies.

and I do not believe a thorough investigation was carried out.

REPLY: What matters is the facts, not your beliefs. If you had ever bothered to research this case in the slightest, you would know that there have been several thorough investigations into the lies of Greig and Green.

Why should I apologise to Sylvia Major?

REPLY: Because she is one of those named by Anne Greig and Hollie as a paedophile. And you have just posted three posts, or more, all saying that Hollie is a reliable witness and correct to name Sylvia Major - and 30 others - as paedophiles.

I didn't accuse her of anything.

REPLY: See above.

I have never accused you of being naive, ludicrous or being delusional

REPLY: Irrelevant

so I would appreciate it if you would extend me the same courtesy.

REPLY: You are deluded and wrong about Hollie Greig because you have swallowed Green's story without bothering to do any research. Search 'Hollie Greig' on this site and read all the information before you come back and start recycling Green's rubbish any more.

I have a different opinion to you on certain subjects and will express them.

REPLY: So far as Hollie Greig is concerned, what matters is not opinions but the truth. You made many false claims in your posts, not least that there was medical evidence that Hollie had been serially raped for 14 years. Stand up your accusation - or withdraw it.    

I am 63 years old and I am quite capable of forming my own take on subjects

REPLY: I think 'plebgate' hit the mark about why you are here. You are not here for the truth about Hollie Greig, nor for the truth about Madeleine McCann  

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.03.15 23:09

Mo wrote:According to this site Robert Green has not been sent to prison?

www.freerobertgreen.co.uk
He's been in prison twice already re Hollie - once on a jail term of 1 year, and the second time when he was remanded in custody on a repeat offence.   

On this (third) occasion, as I pointed out up the thread, he was sentenced to 125 hours 'community payback' - provided that he gave solemn undertakings to cease his libellous claims that CMOMM member Sylvia Major - and 30 others - are all paedophiles who were raping Hollie for a period of 14 years

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by noseyparker on 09.03.15 4:40

Tony Bennett wrote:
noseyparker wrote:
Just to be clear Mr.Bennett I have never said I believed Robert Green

REPLY: Absolute nonsense. First you link to the Robert Green version of events. Second you post a list of '18 Facts', based on the theories of Robert Green. Third, you post a lengthy post on the 'Catholic Truth' blog which once again trumpets the utterly discredited Robert Green version of events.   

I said these accusations should be investigated

REPLY: They have been. Thoroughly. Several times and by many different agencies.

and I do not believe a thorough investigation was carried out.

REPLY: What matters is the facts, not your beliefs. If you had ever bothered to research this case in the slightest, you would know that there have been several thorough investigations into the lies of Greig and Green.

Why should I apologise to Sylvia Major?

REPLY: Because she is one of those named by Anne Greig and Hollie as a paedophile. And you have just posted three posts, or more, all saying that Hollie is a reliable witness and correct to name Sylvia Major - and 30 others - as paedophiles.

I didn't accuse her of anything.

REPLY: See above.

I have never accused you of being naive, ludicrous or being delusional

REPLY: Irrelevant

so I would appreciate it if you would extend me the same courtesy.

REPLY: You are deluded and wrong about Hollie Greig because you have swallowed Green's story without bothering to do any research. Search 'Hollie Greig' on this site and read all the information before you come back and start recycling Green's rubbish any more.

I have a different opinion to you on certain subjects and will express them.

REPLY: So far as Hollie Greig is concerned, what matters is not opinions but the truth. You made many false claims in your posts, not least that there was medical evidence that Hollie had been serially raped for 14 years. Stand up your accusation - or withdraw it.    

I am 63 years old and I am quite capable of forming my own take on subjects

REPLY: I think 'plebgate' hit the mark about why you are here. You are not here for the truth about Hollie Greig, nor for the truth about Madeleine McCann  
Sticks and stones big grin

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Mo on 09.03.15 6:54

titter Mo wrote:According to this site Robert Green has not been sent to prison?

www.freerobertgreen.co.uk
He's been in prison twice already re Hollie - once on a jail term of 1 year, and the second time when he was remanded in custody on a repeat offence.   

On this (third) occasion, as I pointed out up the thread, he was sentenced to 125 hours 'community payback' - provided that he gave solemn undertakings to cease his libellous claims that CMOMM member Sylvia Major - and 30 others - are all paedophiles who were raping Hollie for a period of 14 years






Sorry Tony I should have stated that this was the only information I could find for the 4th March - as was asked by a poster at 7:43pm yesterday is it possible to send a link to the information from the Court Hearing.

Mo

Posts : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-07-25
Age : 62
Location : Nottinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by plebgate on 09.03.15 7:37

@Nosey, your last post is offensive IMO.   Such a serious subject and you come back with that pathetic comment.   No attempt at a discussion with Tony at all.   How old did you say you are 63  hmmm you sound more like a 13 year old to me.

plebgate

Posts : 6079
Reputation : 1741
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.03.15 7:42

Mo wrote:
titter Mo wrote:According to this site Robert Green has not been sent to prison?

www.freerobertgreen.co.uk
Sorry Tony I should have stated that this was the only information I could find for the 4th March - as was asked by a poster at 7:43pm yesterday is it possible to send a link to the information from the Court Hearing.
I found this link:

https://holliegreigetc.wordpress.com/

There is a report on the court case here; I made a slight mistake in that Robert Green has to do 250 hours of 'community payback' (community service), not 125.

The link includes a comment by the Chepstow campaigner, Greg Lance-Watkins.

He was initially deceived by Anne Greig and volunatarly set up a blog for her.

Within weeks he realised that he had been duped, and from that moment on informed people on his own blog about 'the truth of the lies' of Anne Greig and Robert Green.

Sadly, for some people, their belief in the lies of Anne Greig and Robert Green are so deeply entrenched in their minds that they will probably go to their graves still nursing their delusions about the case.

As I think Mark Twain once said:

"It is far easier to decieve people, than to tell them that they have been deceived".

A principle that applies in many other cases as well  

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by Doug D on 09.03.15 8:20

I must admit to never having fully got to grips with this case, but came across this by accident last night re-tweeted on SP's site:

 
We Demand a Full Exoneration for Robert Green
 
•   author: Carmelle Ryan-Sammon
•   target: Scotlands Goverment and Human Rights Commission
 
we've got 253 signatures, help us get to 1,000
 
•   overview
•   petition
 
We have very shameful and outrageous goings on regarding the sentencing of Robert Green. Not only was he sentenced for 250 hours of community service, but he has been gagged for the rest of his life not to speak about anything to do with the Hollie Greig case. If he does, he is immediately imprisoned for a maximum of 5 years !!!
This is unacceptable and it is time to speak out for this man and the injustice of this whole case. Please Sign and Share to Show You Care..

......................................................

so he's still got a few 'believers', including SP so it seems.

Doug D

Posts : 2388
Reputation : 817
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by aiyoyo on 09.03.15 8:43

plebgate wrote:@Nosey, your last post is offensive IMO.   Such a serious subject and you come back with that pathetic comment.   No attempt at a discussion with Tony at all.   How old did you say you are 63  hmmm you sound more like a 13 year old to me.

You are being personal (if I may say so), attacking the poster instead of post.
You are doing exactly what you accused Nosey of IMO.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum