The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing

Post by sallypelt on 03.03.15 15:44

A coffin was removed from the rear of the property on Barton Court on Tuesday lunchtime and was taken away in a private ambulance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31709056

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.03.15 16:31

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@Portia wrote:It would seem the Missing People are still missing from the scene?

One would have expected to see them running about like flies, in order to find this missing child

What with all the money they are always asking for to do just this?

Indeed. It's makes you wonder what their purpose in life really is.

Their 'purpose' in life is to 'get in' £!.71 MILLION a year to pay for salaries, pensions, staff 'costs' BEFORE even a SINGLE PENNY is paid out to actually 'locate' a 'missing' person!

Jo Yule, ceo, of 'missing people' donated £10 to G McCann for his triathalon 'effort' to raise money for 'missing people' charity.

He then promptly gave it back to her as a 'donation' TO 'missing people' charity!

It 'cost' Jo Yule absolutely NOTHING for her 'donation'

She got it straight BACK!

Yet she went on telly saying how she had 'donated' to HER 'good cause' VIA GM!

Missing People 'charity' is one of the biggest SCAMS ever, imo.

EVER!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.03.15 18:11

Lots of different "families" .. Lots for "hobs'

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/help-us-to-find-missing-rebecca-(16)/family-statement-following-development-in-becky-watts-investigation/
Statement from Becky Watts' mum Tania, grandmother Pat and brother Daniel Watts:
"We are devastated to be told of this latest development.
"We are at an utter loss to understand why anyone would want to hurt our beautiful Becky in such a brutal way."
"We are grateful to the police for all they have done and are continuing to do in this investigation.
"Whilst there are people in custody, none of whom are connected to the Watts family, we will not be making any further comment and we ask that our privacy is respected at this horrific time."

Statement from Becky's dad Darren and step-mum Anjie Galsworthy:
"To receive such news as we did today about our dear daughter and step-daughter Becky is too much to bear.
“We have the support of a good family network to help us in these challenging times.
“We would ask that you treat Becky with the due reverence and allow us to come to terms with our grief in private."
“As a family, we would ask the press to make any future contact through the police press office.”

Statement from Becky's grandfather John Galsworthy on behalf of the Galsworthy family:
“We are heartbroken at what has been discovered overnight. We cannot begin to understand what has happened and why.
“Becky was a wonderful daughter, sister, granddaughter and niece, and we cannot put into words how devastated we are."
“We are pulling together as a family and ask to be left alone at this time.”

So the Watts' specifically say it is not a Watts.
The Galsworthys ask to be left alone.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by String on 03.03.15 18:34

Who is with the father in this Mirror Interview?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-rebecca-watts-dad-fears-5222741

"Heat of the moment - Impulse" I've heard similar words - “An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended."
String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 03.03.15 19:31

The young man in question seems to bear a resemblance to Rebecca and, at a guess, I'd say it's her older brother, String.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by String on 03.03.15 19:50

Thanks UT. The names of the original two arrested are now common knowledge on twitter - It's strange that they are both friends of the father and stepmother on Facebook. The family must be devastated as the male is named as the stepbrother.
String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web on 03.03.15 19:55

There's a facebook post being shared on Twitter from her Aunt, who claims it was Becky's step-brother and girlfriend who did this to her sad no good linking but it's on the #findbecky.

Tangled Web

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by String on 03.03.15 20:03

Now we wait for the identification of the additional arrests today. Latest news is that the police have returned to the family home. So tragic.
String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 03.03.15 20:10

@String wrote:Thanks UT. The names of the original two arrested are now common knowledge on twitter - It's strange that they are both friends of the father and stepmother on Facebook. The family must be devastated as the male is named as the stepbrother.

It wouldn't be strange that they are Facebook friends if one of them is the stepmothers son.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Extract from the Police Murder Manual

Post by Letterwriter on 03.03.15 20:16

"If a young girl is killed and she comes from a broken family.........Arrest the step dad (or other step male)"

Fair enough, the thesis is right 95% of the time.
Letterwriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 04.03.15 0:34

The names of the 'step'brother and his partner, who are being held on suspicion of Rebecca's murder, have now been released and imo it seems probable they will be charged sometime tomorrow morning/early afternoon: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

WIth regard to the 5 who are being held on suspicion of assisting an offender contrary to Section 4 (1) and (1A) of the Criminal Law Act 1967 (as amended) maximum sentence 3-10 years, it remains to be seen whether any/all of them will be charged and, if so, whether any of them will be charged with perverting the course of justice - maximum sentence life imprisonment.

Eta in addition to the tragedy of Rebecca's needless death, there is a 2 year old child whose life will inevitably be impacted by his/her parents' actions and there may be other children who will suffer in a similar manner.

And again to add correct link ... cheers jean Ms Leal smilie
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 04.03.15 0:47

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

Becky Watts: Stepbrother and his girlfriend quizzed on suspicion of murder after body parts found

22:35, 3 March 2015
By Richard Smith, Adam Aspinall, Martin Bagot

Detectives were given more time to question delivery driver Nathan Matthews, 28, and Shauna Phillips, 21, while five other people were arrested
---------------------------------

Police 'tipped off' of Becky's 'whereabouts' (body)

Either someone's 'grassed' or stepboy has 'copped a plea'.............imo.

I still think the ol' bill had better check for 'blood' in Becky's house (given the FB 'entry')

remember this?

"there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for anything the police might 'find'! ( OWTTE) C Mitchell.

"blood" = "nosebleed or grazed knee"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.03.15 0:53

@jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

Becky Watts: Stepbrother and his girlfriend quizzed on suspicion of murder after body parts found
So, in rough terms, always allowing for 'innocent until proven guilty':

born with a Mum and a Dad...

...parents break up...

...stepmother appears with her son...

...Becky is murdered

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 04.03.15 0:56

These relatively light sentences show the wisdom of entering a guilty plea when caught bang to rights: http://onlinenews.warwickshire.police.uk/wpnews_pressrelease/rss/14828
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.03.15 1:06

The news from Bristol is simply terrible. In view of the fact that it now appears as though her father is not responsible for her death, is it a good idea to remove the posts which suggest that he may have killed her? I just can't imagine what this family are going through.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 04.03.15 1:16

@suzyjohnson wrote:The news from Bristol is simply terrible. In view of the fact that it now appears as though her father is not responsible for her death, is it a good idea to remove the posts which suggest that he may have killed her? I just can't imagine what this family are going through.

Way too 'late' for that.

Er, and HE 'posted' them, didn't he?

'ready made, pre-emptive' "explanation" for any of Becky's 'blood' er, 'found', IN HIS HOUSE?

If i were 'plod' i'd be 'aving a word' in stepmum's 'shell like'.................and his.

Her body language was, to put it mildly, 'VERY FCUKING ODD!' (see video, page 12 of thread)

She KNEW!

From the 'outset' where this was 'going'

"Yeah but, no but, yeah, but noooooo, so i don't know"

All, imo, obviously, duh!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flaxyard on 04.03.15 1:59

Resounding yes

flaxyard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.03.15 2:07

This is so awful I can't bear to think or comment about it.

R.I.P. Becky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.03.15 8:45

Five people arrested for assssting an offender - What on earth is that all about?

Does it mean that they knew exactly what had happened to Becky? 

How could so many people  assist if they knew (to use PeterM's words) something so dark had happened?

I agree with another poster who says they think that drugs/drink is involved.   It is the act of mad people, possibly out of their minds on substances I think this can be the only explanation for so many to be involved in such a deranged killing.

Where was the stepbrother's  little girl when this happened?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 04.03.15 9:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

22:35, 3 March 2015
By Richard Smith, Adam Aspinall, Martin Bagot

Detectives were given more time to question delivery driver Nathan Matthews, 28, and Shauna Phillips, 21, while five other people were arrested
---------------------

Police 'tipped off' of Becky's 'whereabouts' (body)

Either someone's 'grassed' or stepboy has 'copped a plea'.............imo.

I still think the ol' bill had better check for 'blood' in Becky's house (given the FB 'entry')

remember this?

"there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for anything the police might 'find'! ( OWTTE) C Mitchell.

"blood" = "nosebleed or grazed knee"

They've returned to the family house many times now, being very thorough and with the dogs at one stage I believe. i have wondered if the person heard coming in presumed to be Becky at 11am was her at all, or whether someone just informed the stepmother it was her and she just presumed it was true.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.03.15 9:20

FAMILY
DOGS

No Fund though. That is interesting.

I was away. Did they have all the candlelight vigils other "useful" activities ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 04.03.15 10:06

@plebgate wrote:Five people arrested for assssting an offender - What on earth is that all about?

Does it mean that they knew exactly what had happened to Becky? 

How could so many people  assist if they knew (to use PeterM's words) something so dark had happened?

I agree with another poster who says they think that drugs/drink is involved.   It is the act of mad people, possibly out of their minds on substances I think this can be the only explanation for so many to be involved in such a deranged killing.

Where was the stepbrother's  little girl when this happened?
I said this too on another forum, not only that if you have seen her facebook wall I am wondering if someone was trying to make her do something she didnt want to do. Its too awful to think about, i feel so sorry for her parents, and the stepmother must be in a right state. Also what will happen to the child. I wonder if Becky did babysitting for them perhaps?  We have been around the Bristol area on and off (parents living there, father had garage) for many many years and St George area was one to miss for drugs, i know they did do a clean sweep about 10 years ago but its everywhere even in our little village, maybe she saw something she shouldn't who knows...its all speculation now anyway until the court.

Jesus how can anyone do that to a body? Even if she was killed because something went wrong, accident or whatever, why not just confess to it, they would have probably only done a few years in prison.

I cant bear to think about it, poor mite.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by String on 04.03.15 10:13

@PeterMac wrote:FAMILY
DOGS

No Fund though.  That is interesting.

I was away. Did they have all the candlelight vigils other "useful" activities ?
Two Funds so far .....

1.   http://www.gofundme.com/nofs4s

2.   http://www.gofundme.com/noupv4
String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 04.03.15 11:36

From this BBC report http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31709056

"St Ambrose Church near the family home is to be opened from 10:30 to 21:00 on Wednesday and Thursday for people to light candles in her memory.

A book of condolence has also been placed there.

Her family have also told the BBC they plan to hold a special memorial event so members of the public who helped in the search for Becky can pay their respects."

Do I detect a sense of entitlement? Surely any 'special memorial event' should equally enable the family to thank pay their respects to all of those who helped in the search?

As for the body being dismembered, those with no knowledge of anatomy/butchery will find it's not an easy task and it's one which is likely to prove extremely messy and smelly. At least the rapid discovery of the remains should enable the pathologist to determine the date of death give or take a day or so.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 04.03.15 11:41

@String wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:FAMILY
DOGS

No Fund though.  That is interesting.

Two Funds so far .....

1.   http://www.gofundme.com/nofs4s

2.   http://www.gofundme.com/noupv4

Hmmm.

Samantha Ryalls 56 mins ago
Hi I'm a bit concerned as to why there are currently 2 go fund me pages been set up as both say on behalf of the family! Not wishing to cause any offensive but are both on behalf of the family or is someone cashing in on people's generosity? Which is the correct one as the other page has over £4000 raised? Please can you advise?

Lizzy Merrett 1 hour ago
I put donation in the other go fund me page I'm confused as to y there is 2 set up the other page has raised £4000+ can this 1 be closed and funds raised here added to that one be easier to see how much was raised if they both on same page
--------------------------------------------

Even the McCanns didn't set up TWO 'funds'!

proviso: AFAIK.

Just 'noticed'

One 'fund' asking for £6,500..................the 'other' 'fund' asking for £20,000............................20K!

Hmmm.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum