The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Slough toddler left home alone leads to arrest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slough toddler left home alone leads to arrest

Post by sallypelt on 06.02.15 18:13

A woman has been arrested after a two-year-old girl was found wandering in a road in Slough during rush hour.

The toddler was left home alone and opened the front door, walking onto Stoke Poges Lane at about 09:00 GMT on Thursday, police said.

Det Sgt Matt Gow, from the child abuse investigation unit, said police were looking for witnesses who helped the girl at the scene.

A 37-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of neglect.

She is on police bail until 24 February.

"We would like to thank everyone who helped the little girl off the road safely, during what would have been busy rush hour," Det Sgt Gow said.

Officers are looking for a woman, thought to live locally, who was among several members of the public who came to the toddler's aid.

"She left before police officers arrived," a spokesman said.

"Thames Valley Police is keen to speak to this person in order to assist with their investigation."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-31172579

I wonder if she'll be made a Missing Persons ambassador?

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Re: Slough toddler left home alone leads to arrest

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.02.15 19:21

I have to say, I live near Slough and it is the most Godforsaken $h!th*le you could ever imagine, and I am surprised that only THIS story has come to the fore. It's common practice round there to leave toddlers roaming around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 06.02.15 19:50

A 2-year-old, opened the door - as they often do (my lads when similar age knew how a front door opened) ..... and yet we have Kate McCann - insisting - that there was no way Madeleine could have got out of the apartment on her own.

Don't forget, Madeleine was twice this 2-year-old's age. And more importantly, only had an UNLOCKED sliding patio door to negotiate (if you believe the lying McCann's version of events).

Despite this, Kate McCann used this to immediately claim that a paedophile had broke into the apartment (jemmying the shutters).
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 06.02.15 20:02

Gaggzy wrote:A 2-year-old, opened the door - as they often do (my lads when similar age knew how a front door opened) ..... and yet we have Kate McCann - insisting - that there was no way Madeleine could have got out of the apartment on her own.

Don't forget, Madeleine was twice this 2-year-old's age. And more importantly, only had an UNLOCKED sliding patio door to negotiate (if you believe the lying McCann's version of events).

Despite this, Kate McCann used this to immediately claim that a paedophile had broke into the apartment (jemmying the shutters).

"there was no way Madeleine could have got out of the apartment on her own" - from what we know, I agree winkwink

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 07.02.15 10:17

If patio shutters were down as has been said ,no way could a small kid manage to push up, open door close the door ,which were sliding it would in my estimation ,far too heavy and awkward to achieve,i think ,the doors were closed and could not be entered from outside ,unless ofcourse the said doors were tiny bit ajar .
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 07.02.15 17:01

Gaggzy wrote:A 2-year-old, opened the door - as they often do (my lads when similar age knew how a front door opened) ..... and yet we have Kate McCann - insisting - that there was no way Madeleine could have got out of the apartment on her own.

2 year olds are Houdinis. I could write a book about the baby "safety" features my kids knew to circumvent. Looking back it's a miracle they survived (and that I survived all the near heart attacks).

Just last night there was a discussion here on television about what age you can leave your kids alone, and what age a babysitter should have. What I did not know, and apparently many with me,  there was a local ordinance that says you cannot leave a kid under 12 alone.  Apparently they instituted that after a series of accidents. Of course it is dependent on the kid and the situation, but I believe it could be a bit younger. The other interesting part was that they think having a 12 year old babysit a 3 yr old is much too young because toddlers are so inventive in getting themselves in trouble. The reason for this discussion: a 3 yr old had climbed out of a window and was walking along the highway to look for his mom.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum