The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV?

Post by whatsupdoc on 20.03.15 12:01

Good on ya, Weiss.....I don't think we'll be seeing much on Sky about today's Hearing. A fleeting glimpse is all I see of UK TV news now.

Seeking justice retweeted
Weiss@w_nicht 11m11 minutes ago
@SkyNews Are you reporting about Brenda Leyland, RIP, inquest. After all it was you who hounded her. for #mccann
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV?

Post by inspirespirit on 20.03.15 12:02

natalie charlesworth [ltr]@nataliecharlesw[/ltr] · 2 mins2 minutes ago
[ltr]Canisters were found #mccann #brendaleyland[/ltr]
0 retweets0 favourites
 Retweet
 Favourite
More

natalie charlesworth [ltr]@nataliecharlesw[/ltr] · 19 mins19 minutes ago
[ltr]Psychiatrist now testifying, says she had a mental health condition...#brendaleyland #mccann[/ltr]
0 retweets0 favourites
 Retweet
 Favourite
More

natalie charlesworth [ltr]@nataliecharlesw[/ltr] · 20 mins20 minutes ago
[ltr]They decided against obscuring her face, on the basis of the story, being one of twitter identity. #mccann #BrendaLeyland[/ltr]
0 retweets0 favourites
 Retweet
 Favourite
More
inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 20.03.15 12:03

Weiss retweeted
Debbie Law@dminnimouse 14m14 minutes ago
#mccann Now Brenda Leyland was officially cleared by the police & has not acted illegally you now officially have blood on ur hands COWARDS
2 retweets 2 favorites
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.03.15 12:33

I was going to attend the inquest. I decided against it.

Does anyone know if Sonia Poulton has tweeted anything as the day pans out?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 20.03.15 12:58

good day for burying bad news, wall to wall coverage of the eclipse, covers over BL inquest and MP's pushing for anonymity for sex offences suspects and charges being brought by the NCA against those viewing online c h i l d  images.  "Some of them were judges and MP's) Shock! Horror!  But, lets keep cutting back to kids pictures sent on from the four corners of the UK of the eclipse eh??  And as we speak a NEWS ALERT!!!!  on the state of the Ukraine by the PM!  His time at carlton wasn't wasted!!!!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.03.15 13:26

@plebgate wrote: thetruthmatters  @truthmatters197
#mccann well police confirm well suprise suprise no criminal tweets were made by brenda so pros stalked a women for nothing

Why the heck was this dossier ever made and sent to the police.   Will the person who sent the dossier now be charged with wasting police time?
I hope the son (s?) will sue every newspaper who in the past and future used/will use the word troll.
I also hope he will put an investigator on the trail of who compiled that file, although "Howie's what's his name" made it clear it came from the family.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.03.15 13:28

@plebgate wrote: natalie charlesworth  @nataliecharlesw
SHOCKING Brunt said he hoped he hadn't ruined her day

Did he say that just now during the inquiry??

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by String on 20.03.15 13:35

@aquila wrote:I was going to attend the inquest. I decided against it.

Sonia Poulton 

[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

· 10m10 minutes ago

[ltr]RIP #BrendaLeyland Verdict: suicide. I just watched an inquest that did not add up. And I was not the only person who thought that. #mccann[/ltr]
String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 20.03.15 13:36

@lj wrote:

I'm guessing he was referring to, at the time of his doorstepping. IMO he was playing, 'I was only doing my job' card.
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 20.03.15 13:37

@aquila wrote:I was going to attend the inquest. I decided against it.

Just in...

[list="expanded-conversation expansion-container js-expansion-container js-navigable-stream"]
[*]Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 8m8 minutes ago
RIP #BrendaLeyland Verdict: suicide. I just watched an inquest that did not add up. And I was not the only person who thought that. #mccann
5 retweets 13 favorites

[*]Weiss retweeted
Seeking justice@justice4maddie 4m4 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Im baffled by what I've read on here Sonia ,something not right I will never believe Brenda took her own life #mccann

• Retweets 2
  • Favorite 1

1:29 PM - 20 Mar 2015 · Details
Hide conversation

[/list]
unquote.

When I heard about Brenda, the first thing that flashed into my mind was Dr. Kelly. I'm not convinced it was suicide esp as she was planning to visit her son in LA.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.03.15 13:43

I would like to know if either the SKY News producer or editor was called as a witness and asked to explain their wall-to-wall coverage of Brunt's interview every 15 minutes for hours on end on SKY News - surely that level of coverage must have been a major factor in the thought processes that led her to commit suicide?

And did the Coroner make any comment or recommendation about the intensity of SKY News' coverage?

Notice how silent ALL the media have been about what was done to Brenda Leyland

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 20.03.15 13:46

http://coroners.leicester.gov.uk/search-inquests/?entryid78=582748&p=4&char=L

Case No:2686/14
Name of Deceased:LEYLAND, Brenda Kathryn Gabrielle
Date of Birth:09/06/1951
Town:Burton Overy, Leicestershire
Medical Cause of Death
1a. Asphyxia 
1b. Inhalation of helium 

2. Citalopram toxicity
Circumstances
Brenda Leyland was found deceased in a hotel room at the Marriott Hotel, Leicester on the 4th October 2014. She had recently been upset by public exposure in the media and had been researching ways to end her life.
Inquest Status
Held
Date Inquest
Open08/10/2014
Hearing Date20/03/2015
Hearing Time:10.00
Type of Hearing:Final ( HMC Mrs C.E.Mason ).
Date Inquest: Closed20/03/2015
Conclusion:Suicide.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 20.03.15 14:52

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-03-20/alleged-internet-troll-said-im-entitled-to-over-abuse-tweets/

Inquest resumes into the death of alleged internet troll
The inquest has resumed in Leicester into the death of an alleged internet troll, Brenda Leyland, who reportedly targeted the parents of missing Madeleine McCann.

20 March 2015 at 11:25am

Alleged internet troll on abuse tweets: 'I'm entitled to'

Sky News reporter Martin Brunt has told the Brenda Leyland inquest that he traced her from a police dossier using basic Internet search techniques.
He and a cameraman waited outside her house and approached her. When Brunt asked her why she was saying things about the McCanns she replied "I'm entitled to."
After the confrontation on camera Brunt stayed in Burton Overy to get shots.
He approached her again later same day and she invited him in for an off camera chat.

Brunt told the inquest Leyland told him "she tweeted about McCanns because she had concerns about fundraising. She seemed relaxed - I offered her the opportunity to do a full interview but she declined. I told Brenda Leyland we would use the "engagement" we'd had outside on camera.....she seemed to accept that. After our meeting Leyland told me over the phone, prior to the news item being aired 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I'm feeling better now - I've had a drink and I've spoken to my son in LA.'

I was devastated to find out that Brenda Leyland was dead."
– Martin Brunt, Sky News reporter

Last updated Fri 20 Mar 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, MB will have 'proof' that BL 'phoned him' after their 'meeting' saying 'oh i have thought..............."

Because we only have his 'say so' about that, don't we?

Just like we have £11+ million, OG, BASED 'solely' on 'say so' from McCanns.

Shouldn't be to hard for Brunt to 'produce' the phone record, showing BL 'called' him, should it?

Or, indeed, BL's son, to get the record of the phone call.(from her 'provider')

Because, unless he has 'witnesses/records of' his 'call' we only have HIS 'word'. (BL 'called' him)

The only 'dissenter' to challenge his 'account', if he is telling a porky pie, is 'dead'!
----------------------------------------------------

Sky News reporter Martin Brunt has told the Brenda Leyland inquest that he traced her from a police dossier using basic Internet search techniques.
---------------------

I wish i could get my hands on 'a police dossier', an 'official' police 'dossier', (must be 'loads of 'them' lying about, that anyone can 'pick up') and use some basic internet search technique to trace things i want to find out.

Where, and who from, did Brunt get that police 'dossier'?

Did he get it from a er, 'serving' police officer?

Did he, or his employers, 'pay' a police officer for that 'police dossier'?

I don't see how he could have gotten 'a police dossier', do you?

Unless there was a 'co***pt' cop 'involved', somehow.

Perhaps that's WHO MB is 'not naming/revealing'?

I think i'll e-mail OG and ask them if they wouldn't awfully mind, me 'looking at a few of their police 'dossiers'' for 'research purposes', obviously.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.03.15 14:54

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@lj wrote:

I'm guessing he was referring to, at the time of his doorstepping.  IMO he was playing, 'I was only doing my job' card.
Not sure what he meant really, it sounds a very odd/wierd  thing to say to me.  Natalie C. was tweeting live, so I thought he had said it when being questioned referring to the day he doorstepped her?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.03.15 15:06

@plebgate wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@lj wrote:

I'm guessing he was referring to, at the time of his doorstepping.  IMO he was playing, 'I was only doing my job' card.
Not sure what he meant really, it sounds a very odd/wierd  thing to say to me.  Natalie C. was tweeting live, so I thought he had said it when being questioned referring to the day he doorstepped her?

If he said whilst doorstepping then it's nasty sarcasm.

Nice man.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 20.03.15 15:15

@jeanmonroe wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, MB will have 'proof' that BL 'phoned him' after their 'meeting' saying 'oh i have thought..............."

Because we only have his 'say so' about that, don't we?

Just like we have £11+ million, OG, BASED 'solely' on 'say so' from McCanns.

Shouldn't be to hard for Brunt to 'produce' the phone record, showing BL 'called' him, should it?

Or, indeed, BL's son, to get the record of the phone call.(from her 'provider')

Because, unless he has 'witnesses/records of' his 'call' we only have HIS 'word'. (BL 'called' him)

The only 'dissenter' to challenge his 'account', if he is telling a porky pie, is 'dead'!
----------------------------------------------------

---------------------

I wish i could get my hands on 'a police dossier', an 'official' police 'dossier', (must be 'loads of 'them' lying about, that anyone can 'pick up') and use some basic internet search technique to trace things i want to find out.

Where, and who from, did Brunt get that police 'dossier'?

Did he get it from a er, 'serving' police officer?

Did he, or his employers, 'pay' a police officer for that 'police dossier'?

I don't see how he could have gotten 'a police dossier', do you?

Unless there was a 'co***pt' cop 'involved', somehow.

Perhaps that's WHO MB is 'not naming/revealing'?

I think i'll e-mail OG and ask them if they wouldn't awfully mind, me 'looking at a few of their police 'dossiers'' for 'research purposes', obviously.
So many questions there Jean that seriously need answering IMO  - if they arent it just smacks once again of covering it all up
Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.03.15 15:28

snipped from news article
After our meeting Leyland told me over the phone, prior to the news item being aired 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I'm feeling better now - I've had a drink and I've spoken to my son in LA.' 

So BL knew she was suicidal yet went ahead to air the programme.
 That's bloody reckless and irresponsible!  What kind of stupid reporter knowing a person's unstable state of mind would knowingly subject the person to that kind of affront and assault? He pushed her over the edge, no doubt about it, and should be held accountable for her death.

Any normal person labelled as "troll"and flashed on rolling news 24/7 would take it very badly, let alone somebody suffering from anxiety and feeling suicidal.  Her son was right, MB was the straw that broke the camel's back.   

Now that the police have confirmed she wasn't trolling, Sky should stop labelling her as that, should apologise and make amends to her family.

Is MB going to walk free from this (irresponsible behaviour) without punishment?  
Let's wait and see.  If he is let off, there should be a petition for him to be sacked, after all he admitted he was negligence of not paying attention to her seriously.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 20.03.15 16:03

@aiyoyo wrote:
snipped from news article
After our meeting Leyland told me over the phone, prior to the news item being aired 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I'm feeling better now - I've had a drink and I've spoken to my son in LA.' 

So BL knew she was suicidal yet went ahead to air the programme.
 That's bloody reckless and irresponsible!  What kind of stupid reporter knowing a person's unstable state of mind would knowingly subject the person to that kind of affront and assault? He pushed her over the edge, no doubt about it, and should be held accountable for her death.

Any normal person labelled as "troll"and flashed on rolling news 24/7 would take it very badly, let alone somebody suffering from anxiety and feeling suicidal.  Her son was right, MB was the straw that broke the camel's back.   

Now that the police have confirmed she wasn't trolling, Sky should stop labelling her as that, should apologise and make amends to her family.

Is MB going to walk free from this (irresponsible behaviour) without punishment?  
Let's wait and see.  If he is let off, there should be a petition for him to be sacked, after all he admitted he was negligence of not paying attention to her seriously.

IMO If there was a proper court case on this. Some of the feeble excuses used today would be ripped to shreds under cross examination.
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.03.15 17:21

@plebgate wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@lj wrote:

Whatever way: it is a rather outrageous statement considered what followed.

What a sewer rat he is.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum