The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 Mm11

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 Mm11

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 Regist10

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 Empty Re: BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV?

Post by lj 23.03.15 0:35

LG wrote:There is a write up here
http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/Brenda-Leyland-Inquest-NOTES-from-the-Coroners-Court-Friday-Mar-20th-2015-1-2309869.html

It was extremely difficult to hear exactly what was being said at times.   The only details I can add are the whole method of death was glossed over by the coroner, with the excuse that as there are no legal limits on the sale of helium she didn't want to give too much information. I like many more, probably, had already searched it after the Daily Star article on 28/02/15.. No evidence pertaining to the scene was offered, or mentioned ie photographs taken at the time etc. The only reference made was by Sgt Taylor, by using his hands to indicate the size of the canisters. I would guess at about 30 - 40cms the size of a domestic fire extinguisher. No mention of a hood or other paraphernalia. Wednesday 1st October was the last time BL emailed her son and BL spoke to MB on the same night. We were not told when she asked her neighbour to look after the cats nor when she checked into the hotel. No date was given for a confirmed last sighting. We were told that she died on 04/10/14.

Isn't it sad: they are going to look into the availability of helium, but the real cause of the suicide hasn't even be touched on.

Next lets ban all belts to prevent suicides by hanging.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 Empty Re: BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV?

Post by Guest 23.03.15 7:43

The only reference made was by Sgt Taylor, by using his hands to indicate the size of the canisters. I would guess at about 30 - 40cms the size of a domestic fire extinguisher.
So not one you could put in your handbag.

I would still like to know how this got to the hotel.

I still have lots of questions about all this as I'm sure many others do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.15 8:05

Also.. I saw someone say her iPad was on and was actually on the page for suicide by helium.

Is that true?

I also saw it claimed that Martin Brunt spoke to her (by phone?) after the doorstepping and she told him she thought of ending it all but "I've had a drink now and spoke to my son"... so Martin Brunt is the source for her alleged suicidal disposition?

Is this true?

So many questions.

I hope the family follow this up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 23.03.15 8:35

BlueBag wrote:
The only reference made was by Sgt Taylor, by using his hands to indicate the size of the canisters. I would guess at about 30 - 40cms the size of a domestic fire extinguisher.
So not one you could put in your handbag.

I would still like to know how this got to the hotel.

I still have lots of questions about all this as I'm sure many others do.
"I would still like to know how this got to the hotel."

In a carrier bag, from a toy shop?
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.15 9:17

That's not what was described in court.

"The size of a domestic fire extinguisher". "30cm to 40cm long" - that's 12 to 15 inches.

I'm not going to believe stuff just because some official says so.

I want to see the evidence trail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 23.03.15 11:11

I think people are getting confused with the posts about ‘hippy-crack’, which is nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and can easily be purchased in the small canisters shown above, (similar size to the old soda-syphon CO2 cartridges), for whipping cream, and that has some euphoric and voice changing properties.

Helium tends to be used for filling party balloons and is often inhaled for its ‘squeaky’ voice changing properties, but generally comes in the larger canisters as described in court.

Both are asphyxiants.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 23.03.15 11:55

Feeling sorry for Brunt?

A follow-up by Lazz:

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Feeling_Sorry_for_Brunt_.html

Snips:

‘What is more outrageous that by stating this, he was trying to make out, at the Inquest, that he had indeed protected Brenda Leyland, that his intention was not to make her identity known.  

But what a despicable man, as, if we look back at what he said during his Special Report, it tells quite a different story.  

Martin Brunt:

"This woman uses Twitter to attack the parents of Madeleine McCann.  On the internet she's anonymous - NOT ANY MORE!"

Anyone who was feeling sorry for Brunt, still feeling sorry for him? 

I would certainly hope not!’

Continues…………..

‘It was not journalism, and it was not in the public interest.

It was in the interest of the McCann family, to silence others, it was in the interest of Brunt as he thought he would be hailed a hero, and indeed he was, by the scum element of the McCann Support and by that other horrible excuse for a human being, Jim Gamble.

Gamble, who incidently has NOT learned a lesson,

BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 CAtDI7lWAAAX813

...and I have to say there is something seriously wrong with this guy.

Evil personified, to still be spouting as he is, to still be of the opinion that what Brunt did was right.

But then difficult for him not to when he himself CONGRATULATED Brunt on his attack on Brenda Leyland, telling Brunt that he did a great job.’………………………………
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.15 12:13

Doug D wrote:
BRENDA LEYLAND: Did Martin Brunt & SKY News (A) Break the OFCOM Code of Conduct and (B) Breach her Article 8 Human Rights Convention 'Right to Privacy' by doorstepping and then broadcasting her repeatedly on national TV? - Page 5 CAtDI7lWAAAX813

No Jim, you silly billy. Brunt acted in the interests of his employers, the McCanns (that comma may well be superfluous) and himself.

Speaking as a member of the public I can't see how my interests were represented by this cack-handed conspiracy to suppress free speech.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.03.15 12:16

Doug D wrote:Feeling sorry for Brunt?

A follow-up by Lazz:

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Feeling_Sorry_for_Brunt_.html

Snips:

‘What is more outrageous that by stating this, he was trying to make out, at the Inquest, that he had indeed protected Brenda Leyland, that his intention was not to make her identity known.  

But what a despicable man, as, if we look back at what he said during his Special Report, it tells quite a different story.  

Martin Brunt:

"This woman uses Twitter to attack the parents of Madeleine McCann.  On the internet she's anonymous - NOT ANY MORE!"

Anyone who was feeling sorry for Brunt, still feeling sorry for him? 

I would certainly hope not!’

Continues…………..

‘It was not journalism, and it was not in the public interest.

It was in the interest of the McCann family, to silence others, it was in the interest of Brunt as he thought he would be hailed a hero, and indeed he was, by the scum element of the McCann Support and by that other horrible excuse for a human being, Jim Gamble.

Gamble, who incidently has NOT learned a lesson,

...and I have to say there is something seriously wrong with this guy.

Evil personified, to still be spouting as he is, to still be of the opinion that what Brunt did was right.

But then difficult for him not to when he himself CONGRATULATED Brunt on his attack on Brenda Leyland, telling Brunt that he did a great job.’………………………………
Lazz never gets it wrong.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.15 12:49

Doug D wrote:

...and I have to say there is something seriously wrong with this guy"
---------------------------------------------------------

Child protection chief in TV probe

(UKPA) – 4 hours ago

The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted posed as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

JIM GAMBLE, 60 years old, EX CEO of CEOP,  'POSED' AS A PAEDOPHILE!

What does a paedophile even 'look' like?

Myles Bradbury, Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, music 'teacher', Cyril Smith, SH, MC, Paul Gadd, etc., etc., etc.,

I wonder which 'type' of paedophile, 60 years old, J Gamble, 'posed' as?  (Rock star, MP, Charidy 'fund' raiser, a national 'treasure', kiddies  cancer 'doctor'?)

Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble said "We're looking for YOUNG GIRLS"

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

Mr Gamble, 60 years old, ex CEO, of CEOP, told her, HE, (they), "WANTED 'YOUNGER' GIRLS"!

(Even YOUNGER than 12-13 years old girls)

YEP, there IS something SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, 'WRONG' with THIS, now 63 years old, 'guy!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top