The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by Cheshire Cat on 02.02.15 13:31

BlueBag wrote:Maybe.. just maybe... she is doing this for selfish reasons... it will be one of the biggest media stories of all time and she's on the glory trail.

Maybe. 

We should wait and see, give her a chance first.

I can't wait and see - she blocked me!
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by j.rob on 02.02.15 13:45

How interesting. Given that it seems to me that the McCanns have little, or no, public support, I just wonder if TM have battened down the hatches and practically gone into hiding? The comments that follow any stories on Madeleine McCann in the media are nearly all negative in terms of the actions and behaviours of Kate and Gerry. The only positive comments look as though they have been deliberately 'placed' by McCann trolls.

This is the irony of it all. The trolls were always in the TM camp. They themselves, imo, encouraged the most vicious trolling imaginable. But, as always, they point the finger in another direction. That has been their modus operandi from the very beginning. Get the whole world looking for Madeleine in far flung places to take the finger of suspicion away from where it should be.

This photo is certainly intriguing. 

How do we know it is even for real?!

Perhaps it's photo-shopped and if you look closely through the windows do you see what looks like a little face peeking out on the left and some kind of toy on the right?

LOL!! Just kidding I know how much everyone loves a photo-shopping thread.

spin

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 02.02.15 13:48

But seriously this is so weird. What the hell is going on?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 02.02.15 13:51

plebgate wrote:Looking at the photo again, I am surprised that the cops weren't called.   A cameraman and SP on private property and no cops called, yes that does surprise me.

Or Martin Brunt, perhaps?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 02.02.15 13:53

j.rob wrote:
plebgate wrote:Looking at the photo again, I am surprised that the cops weren't called.   A cameraman and SP on private property and no cops called, yes that does surprise me.

Or Martin Brunt, perhaps?
Well he is small.

He could be in her pocket.

Or vice versa....
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.02.15 14:01

Cheshire Cat wrote:Not sure if this the correct thread.

I have been keeping an open mind about Sonia Poulton - I praised her letter to Gamble but I politley disagreed with her regarding Hutton. She blocked me.

A few weeks ago she asked people to 'favourite' her post if they had been blocked by 'Missing People' for asking questions about Kate. Some 50 Twitter users favourited this message. I never saw any follow-up but a neat way to identify 'hard core' McCann sceptics!
Er... this troublesome thought has just appeared on the 'Injustice' forum:

IMO either Sonia Poluton - without any explanation - has done a complete 'U turn' on the subject of trolls and is going to make a video - which in order to please sceptics will inevitably be extremely libellous - thus leaving herself open to legal action

Or she has successfully duped the trolls into queuing up to give her the evidence she needs to make a video proving how right she was about trolls in her 2012 article - with no threat at all of legal action...

UNQUOTE

Face it, she was the arranger, for the benefit of Murdoch's Sun and Murdoch's SKY News, in getting her friend-for-the-time-being Rosalinda Hutton to make a fool of both herself and all McCann-sceptics in the Sun on Saturday. And, in advance of the Brenda Leyland Inquest, that article massively helps Murdoch's SKY News to get out of difficulty at the Inquest - Hutton has willingly provided Martin Brunt and the SKY News team for a further excuse for hounding Bredna Leyland to her early death.

And we know from her broadcast on SKY News last week that she's still in favour over at Murdoch's SKY.

Now we learn that she's been collecting the identities of McCann-sceptics who have been challenging Missing People about making Dr Kate McCann their ambassador.

Many people on here said: 'Give her a chance'.

It might have proven wiser, in the end, to go with: 'Look at her track record'

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 02.02.15 14:29

Snipped from Tony's post upthread:

-----------

Dee Coy

Just a reminder of the original appeal from Sonia Poulton for an 'anti' volunteer for this 'newspaper feature':

@ Sonia Poulton 7 mins 7 minutes ago
#journorequest am looking for a passioated #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward

Reading the article tonight I am at a loss as to why this appeal came from Sonia in the first place. What has it to do with her and why associate herself with it? It seems purely to be a Sun/Martin Daubney enterprise. Did she endorse the piece?

And if we look at the original wording - the advert for the job, if you like - 'a chance to put 
case forward' seemed to relate to discussion of the case, not an article on the new 'trolling' phenomenon. Was this a little misleading?

Can we look at the resultant article and feel comfortable it is reflective of Sonia's wording in her original tweet? 

And are Sonia and Daubney working together, is that how she's involved?

Could Sonia be backed by Murdoch for her documentary and, if so, can we definitely assume this is a bad thing? Not necessarily certain about that at all, I've wondered for a long time how Murdoch sits with this.

Perhaps Cristobell could help with some of these questions?

--------

Note the use of the highly inflammatory language: "passionate mccann anti". That is using language that is deliberately provocative and also misleading. It's a pejorative label that serves to personalize the debate and trivialize a certain point of view. 

The debate is not about whether someone is 'pro' or 'anti' and she knows this darned well. This is a straw-man argument whereby you misrepresent your opponent's point of view or position and then attack it. 

Why didn't she take a copy of the 48 police questions that Kate refused to answer to the McCann front door?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 02.02.15 15:11

I have always been suspicious of Poulton. 

After witnessing for myself how she refused to look at evidence placed before her.   Ignored warnings that she was indeed scheduling an interview with a convicted criminal (who was NOT allowed to appear on media shows, or mention certain people, because of a court order), but she just carried on regardless.   Some may call her brave, but I call her wreckless.  She loves her Ego massaged and she has had more than her fair share of that in the last few months since she appeared from no-where, trumpeting that she is going to make a documentary about MM and Brenda Leyland. 

Sonia aired her show, and the interviewee we warned her about appeared as her guest and was subsequently arrested and now faces sentencing on the 4th March for breaching his court order.  Sonia, SHOULD have known better, and SHOULD have realised she was assisting a criminal in breaking the law.  If her credentials are as correct as she claims they are, she should have been well aware of the implications.

Sonia still works for SKY, a fact that should really set off the alarm bells!! 
How did she manage to do what no-one else has ever managed to, interview Kate on her doorstep without being 'carted off' by the law?  more alarm bells!!
Sonia's request for 'an anti McCann' -  to be interviewed by 'The Sun'  LOL....heads should be aching at this point from all the bells going off!!

The McCanns have been handed a gift, end of.
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 02.02.15 15:38

Thank you Ladyinred.... wish I could have written my small uninteresting piece as wonderful as that   .... yes
L-azzeri's thoughts and comments are incredibly insightful and I agree 100%

We should ALL be smelling a rat and suggesting that the Poulton Pong steps away from her computer and packs her camera away immediately.
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 02.02.15 16:21

I agree, something is "off". Guess we will find out, maybe? I have asked too, why is SP waiting to air the doco? Is it out of respect for Brenda Leyland or because she is still putting it together?
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 02.02.15 16:35

Joss wrote:I agree, something is "off". Guess we will find out, maybe? I have asked too, why is SP waiting to air the doco? Is it out of respect for Brenda Leyland or because she is still putting it together?
After reading the link , and after the recent attempts by her others to divide and conquer , by trying to dis credit our more learned forum members, I conclude that IMO she is a stooge batting for the " other side " . Cristobell'  was sucked in by her ego .

And its hotting up on here a bit too .
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.02.15 22:34

stillsloppingout wrote:
After reading the link, and after the recent attempts by her others to divide and conquer, by trying to discredit our more learned forum members, I conclude that IMO she is a stooge batting for the "other side". Cristobell' was sucked in by her ego.
There is strong support for this view in another place, where this view has been published today.

I fear it may be close to the mark:

It's always been odd that Poulton has claimed this documentary is about Madeleine McCann, yet insists on it also being about justice for Brenda Leyland and won't release it until after the inquest.

It's a strange coincidence that SKY both employed Poulton recently, and have a vested interest in ensuring that the public know how vile Leyland was, although obviously it would be inappropriate for them to air anything until after the inquest.

It's also an amazing coincidence that the Sun which is owned by the same company that owns SKY, interviewed Poulton about trolls and made a point of describing how she and other trolls were 'sad lonely middle aged, frustrated with life, women who got a sense of belonging as well as a kick out of trolling'. A bit like Leyland?

Would I be wrong to suggest that Poulton is working on a documentary about the trolls for SKY?

Which they will air after the inquest to defend themselves. It would explain why Poulton fixated on Leyland and getting people to speak about her. A documentary showing Hutton wandering about that 'Million March' wearing a sign proclaiming that she was Brenda Leyland would look great on a troll documentary inspired by the Leyland fiasco. Wonder where she got that idea?

UNQUOTE

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 02.02.15 23:00

Tony Bennett wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:
After reading the link, and after the recent attempts by her others to divide and conquer, by trying to discredit our more learned forum members, I conclude that IMO she is a stooge batting for the "other side". Cristobell' was sucked in by her ego.
There is strong support for this view in another place, where this view has been published today.

I fear it may be close to the mark:

It's always been odd that Poulton has claimed this documentary is about Madeleine McCann, yet insists on it also being about justice for Brenda Leyland and won't release it until after the inquest.

It's a strange coincidence that SKY both employed Poulton recently, and have a vested interest in ensuring that the public know how vile Leyland was, although obviously it would be inappropriate for them to air anything until after the inquest.

It's also an amazing coincidence that the Sun which is owned by the same company that owns SKY, interviewed Poulton about trolls and made a point of describing how she and other trolls were 'sad lonely middle aged, frustrated with life, women who got a sense of belonging as well as a kick out of trolling'. A bit like Leyland?

Would I be wrong to suggest that Poulton is working on a documentary about the trolls for SKY?

Which they will air after the inquest to defend themselves. It would explain why Poulton fixated on Leyland and getting people to speak about her. A documentary showing Hutton wandering about that 'Million March' wearing a sign proclaiming that she was Brenda Leyland would look great on a troll documentary inspired by the Leyland fiasco. Wonder where she got that idea?

UNQUOTE
Can hear a huge nail being banged on the head there Tony.

Someone passed me the video in which Sonia tries to titillate her audience with some scrumptious snippets.  I must admit I was not aware of this one but am extremely interested in its content.   Around the time of 20seconds, Sonia makes the statement that she is very disappointed with the MSM , presumably with their non coverage of the MM case.   Hold on a minute Sonia!! let's take a quick glance at one of the pages of your website..  forgive me if I am wrong, but is that not one HUGE list of MSM that you have/do work/worked for!!!  
WHY have you NOT in the past approached at least one of them and asked if you might give some airtime to present your views on the McCanns and their lies?
Why have you not had any articles published giving your views on the McCanns and their lies.  You choose to make a documentary, only after the death of Brenda, and the curse of the horrible trolls that dare to ask the McCanns questions.

A bit further into the video she announces that the has/will doorstep people, at least 4!!   I am not sure what that is going to prove.  Perhaps someone has an idea, but I am lost for one.
She is also going to expose a really nasty troll, one that has been giving her grief.    Is that not what Sky and Martin Brunt did to Brenda......I am at a lost for words, I have never heard anything so ridiculous, especially coming from a journalist with over 30 years experience!

I think Tony is probably on the right track, it is probably going to be a documentary about 'trolls' and that is why she was desperate  to hand over an 'anti McCann' supporter to the Sun in order to complete her mission.

http://soniapoulton.co.uk/index.htm
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.02.15 18:51

Let me first say I am way, WAY, behind in reading and I don't think I'll get read up anytime soon, so maybe I bring something up that has already been discussed.

What I keep on wondering: when Tony did his leaflet drop he was vilified by pros and many antis, with even some antis thinking and saying he got what he deserved. 

So how is this doorstepping of Kate (imo a step up from the distributing leaflets) all at the sudden less bad, or even better than what he and his foundation did?

Sorry Tony, I don't want to get you in trouble, so please don't answer, I hope someone who supports Sonia Poulton's action explain that.

Sorry admin and mods, I really don't want to stir more shît than already is floating around, so please move or remove if my question is not appropriate.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 03.02.15 20:02

Am I correct in saying there is a suspicion that SP has been commissioned by SKY to do some kind of damage limitation exercise after the Brenda incident? That she was hired  to tempt out "anti-McCann" "trolls" to further explore the idea of K+G McCann's as the victims of trolling. And that, in the interest of balance, this programme would also explore the other side of the coin i.e. the "pro trolls"

So the documentary, if there even is a documentary, is about trolling rather than questioning The McCanns/MSM's version of the events of May 3?

But why such an elaborate ploy. Surely there are easier ways to find people willing to talk about their loathing and contempt for the "official story".

I must say, I am still willing to give SP the benefit of the doubt, but we live in such a corrupt world, as far as honest news reportage is concerned, it would not in the least bit surprise me if the above scenario turns out to be the true purpose of such a film.

If so, we are back to where we are! If the programme's intention were to shut down and discourage the sort of dialogue we have have on these sites, it simply won't work. Aa long as people care about justice, I should imagine such an underhanded effort would only inspire us to try harder. 

And do the rest of the public even care?
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 03.02.15 20:02

Am I correct in saying there is a suspicion that SP has been commissioned by SKY to do some kind of damage limitation exercise after the Brenda incident? That she was hired  to tempt out "anti-McCann" "trolls" to further explore the idea of K+G McCann's as the victims of trolling. And that, in the interest of balance, this programme would also explore the other side of the coin i.e. the "pro trolls"

So the documentary, if there even is a documentary, is about trolling rather than questioning The McCanns/MSM's version of the events of May 3, as we have been teased into believing by SP?

But why such an elaborate ploy? Surely there are easier ways to find people willing to talk about their loathing and contempt for the "official story".

I must say, I am still willing to give SP the benefit of the doubt, but we live in such a corrupt world, as far as honest news reportage is concerned, it would not in the least bit surprise me if the above scenario turns out to be the true purpose of such a film.

If so, we are back to where we are! If the programme's intention were to shut down and discourage the sort of dialogue we have have on these sites, it simply won't work. Aa long as people care about justice, I should imagine such an underhanded effort would only inspire us to try harder. 

And do the rest of the public even care?
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit on 03.02.15 20:56

In my opinion the Government and the mainstream media would like restrictions on the freedom of the internet because people can use it to learn things they wouldn't otherwise know. Not only that, they can discuss their opinions with others. The demonization of 'trolls' recently suggests to me that attempts are likely to be made in the future to stop people expressing their views on the internet.

Whether Ms Poulton's video will uphold free speech on the internet, hinder it or indeed have anything to say about it at all remains to be seen.
G-Unit

Back to top Go down

Reply with quote Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by XTC on 03.02.15 22:09

G-Unit wrote:In my opinion the Government and the mainstream media would like restrictions on the freedom of the internet because people can use it to learn things they wouldn't otherwise know. Not only that, they can discuss their opinions with others. The demonization of 'trolls' recently suggests to me that attempts are likely to be made in the future to stop people expressing their views on the internet.

Whether Ms Poulton's video will uphold free speech on the internet, hinder it or indeed have anything to say about it at all remains to be seen.
Yes I agree that is the nub of it in general.

My personal view of what is called the Mainstream Media is that these days they are no more or no less messenger boys and girls for politicians and PR companies and Government agencies around the globe.

As an example the BBC is running a series on Democracy and what it means whilst we have the Levenson enquiry and The NSA ( The National Security Agency - USA reading and listening in on nearly every communication in the world. It's sheer hypocrisy to promote Democracy on the one hand and usurp it in another. My view is simple - if the government agencies are claiming to work for us then we should know what they are doing on our behalf. The truth is though -they are not working for us more working against ' us'

That is the macro picture in my view driven out of fear rather than prevention of terrorism and so on. There certainly is a fear that what once was a priveledge of the few becomes the knowledge of many. Whether you agree with Edward Snowden or not at least you now know what these meglomaniacs are up to. It is not for the ordinary persons benefit that is for sure.

In the micro media world known as the media in general it has always been the case that he ( it's usually he - Sorry Rebbekah ) who pays the
piper calls the tune and in the case of Madeleine and the surrounding fallout, reams of verbiage has been written and miles of videotape has been spun round the loop in defence of the Mccanns and their friends. Unfortunately like a jigsaw puzzle certain facts make up a portion of the picture on the lid and there is much more of the picture missing. We cannot get round that unless the investigating authorities show a willingness to add more pieces to the puzzle. To the day nothing has been added and I suspect that it never will be.

The Sonia Poultons and many other bloggers/journalists don't lead these things they are led by the people that really count and have enormous clout. Murdoch is the Master of his Empire and  post Levenson he and the other newspaper proprieters still pull enormous strings.

As genuine investigative journalism died on its backside during the Reagan/Thatcher era post Vietnam we have the spectacle of The Whitehouse Press briefings where the days narrative is given rather than journalistic enquiry be given its full head. This is mirrored in the UK
where communiques are issued to the waiting journalists in the Westminster ( read London ) bubble. If you don't play the game your out - simple as that. The PR gurus have twigged this and act in the same manner and the case of missing Madeleine is no exception.

News has to be  'managed ' these days from a Government announcement to Ronaldihno's worth as a footballer. It's about promotion of a narrative. Of course Rupert and his chums will promote what is in their best interests as the owner of Boots does. It's their job.

The problem for myself is where the legal authorities loyaltys lie? The Law is supposed to be above politics, interests of business etc as we are told that it is to protect us and that justice is blind to class - race or creed. The truth is that this assumption is not true and every revelation that the internet and whistleblowers give us undermines that missive.

The so called ' Powers that be ' can't close the net down as their is too much money and business tied up within it and the future of the net for commercial possibilities is enormous. That is off limits to the the real powers that be. Yet it can be ' managed ' and already is being managed as anyone or any Government or commercial agency can wax lyrically about the benefits of say fracking as posters and blogs can eulogise about the benefits of skin cream. You have to remember that information is just as much a product to consume for the public as is
a sofa or a fitted kitchen.

The main thing is - is to get your missive in first in order to control the narrative. Sonia Poulton may mean well I don't know but she mayy be the violin rather than the player. She and others are up against very powerful people with their narrative.

We shall see as always

All opinion.

XTC

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 04.02.15 20:07

Just been looking at Sonia Poulton's twitter feed and saw some tweets to Lee Taylor Ryan - until googling the name I didn't realise who he was or how he was connected.

On his twitter he regularly re-tweets anti-mccann tweets, but this one of his is interesting as it's a blog specifically for "Exposing nasty internet trolls…lots of 'em!" ....

Lee Ryan@LeeTaylorRyan Feb 2
My blog. https://trollpatrolblog.wordpress.com/  If you have more info on these Super Trolls inbox me. Regards

rustyjames

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 04.02.15 20:47

rustyjames wrote:Just been looking at Sonia Poulton's twitter feed and saw some tweets to Lee Taylor Ryan - until googling the name I didn't realise who he was or how he was connected.

On his twitter he regularly re-tweets anti-mccann tweets, but this one of his is interesting as it's a blog specifically for "Exposing nasty internet trolls…lots of 'em!" ....

Lee Ryan@LeeTaylorRyan  Feb 2  
My blog. https://trollpatrolblog.wordpress.com/  If you have more info on these Super Trolls inbox me. Regards

Well I don't really know what his angle on all this is but am surprised to see him appear in this case!

He is a local Leicester lad that won and wasted something like 6.5 million on the lottery a number of years ago and got into all sorts of trouble.
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.02.15 20:52

What happened to the security that they had installed back in 2007?  The cameras, the panic buttons etc?

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 04.02.15 21:19

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Well I don't really know what his angle on all this is but am surprised to see him appear in this case!

He is a local Leicester lad that won and wasted something like 6.5 million on the lottery a number of years ago and got into all sorts of trouble.

Seems he is now a cameraman.  Credited on this video of Sonia Poulton outside David Cameron's house ...

rustyjames

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 04.02.15 21:20

And mentioned in this tweet earlier today ....

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  11h 11 hours ago
Heart you for always having my back and dispensing with Internet detritus with barely a lifted finger @LeeTaylorRyan

rustyjames

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum