The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by Maggs Shaw on 01.02.15 10:52

Ladyinred wrote:Have you read what Rosalinda Hutton has written this morning?  "The knives are out", where she's declared that she's going to carry on what she's been doing for the past eight years.
Yes I did,  sounded to me like a dented ego  talking.  I think she is extremely shocked and if not immediately, she will eventually,  realise how she has been stitched up massively.

Hoodwinked.  

It takes a little  longer for some people to realise they have been duped.
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 11:09

The poster 'Russian Doll', who was here but has moved over to the other place, has done us all a service by compiling this record of tweets.

It begins with Sonia Poulton's original tweet asking for a volunteer to discuss the McCann case in a newspaper. Poulton's tweet was at 4.34pm on Thursday, 15 January.

This record of tweets proves that Poulton had already got the woman she wanted - Rosalinda Hutton, by later that evening!

It also proves that in this tweet she was acting on behalf of the Sun.

It also proves that she was unwilling to say which newspaper wsas involved. Poulton & Hutton kept this a secret.

As other people were volunteering, it also proves that she and her newspaper wanted Rosalinda Hutton and nobody else.

It also proves that Poulton was deliberately lying when she said (see below): 'Chance to put case forward' 

I would go further, and suggest that this might well have been cooked up by the Sun, Poulton and Hutton before Poulton tweeted her request at 4.34pm on 15 January.

This is not a witch-hunt by me against Poulton and Hutton. Just like I want to know the truth about what really happened to Madeleinee McCann, so I want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the origin of this wretched article.

An article which has been a clear setback to our cause, despite the best PR efforts of some of those in the other place who, Clarence Mitchell-like, are pretending: 'No harm done'.

The British mainstream media have, once again, acted for the McCann Team. I want to know why Poulton and Hutton actively helped them.

So these are the things I want answers to:

1. Where did the idea for this article originate?

2. Who - and when - at the Sun first spoke to Poulton about the article?

3. Was either Poulton or Hutton paid a fee for this article? If so, how much?

4. Was Poulton paid for her appearance on Murdoch's SKY on Thursday? If so, how much?

5. Did Poulton deliberately select Hutton?

6. Did Poulton & Hutton allow this article to be published knowing the likely contents?

7. Will Poulton or Hutton produce the draft of the article they were sent?   

Here's the record of tweets

+++++++++++++++++++++

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton #journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

[I think this might be a list of whom she contacted? – T.B.]

Robert Guest HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE Corrupt Police Naseer Ahmad Letty watts TruthOfTheLie Pat Moran Katycakes Princess Princess

4:34 PM - 15 Jan 2015

Reply to @SoniaPoulton

Mags
@Woodlarky ·
Jan 15
@veniviedivici @SoniaPoulton I'd volunteer, but not nearly up to scratch as the rest..great opportunity tho' xx #McCann

Rich Spalding
@rich_spalding ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton Hi Sonia. What newspaper and when is this?

Lord Laffin @em
@veniviedivici ·
Jan 15
@Woodlarky @SoniaPoulton I'd have a go, but she wants a woman.

Sonia Poulton
@SoniaPoulton ·
Jan 15
@rich_spalding hey Rich,
I will put it out publicly when it's done and dusted. If I announce it before sneaky peeps try and block it!

Mags
@Woodlarky · Jan 15
@veniviedivici @SoniaPoulton LOL..you can borrow a wig and a dress..put some slap on ha ha xx #McCann

Joana Morais
@xklamation ·
Jan 15
@jemmaoliver2 As I said to @SoniaPoulton once, when she asked for skype interview, not interested in 15min of fame/etc, others are.

Rich Spalding
@rich_spalding ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton ah ok. No problem. So what exactly do you need? Just a person to discuss the case?

Sonia Poulton
@SoniaPoulton ·
Jan 15
@rich_spalding
I think I'm sorted now thanks, Rich. Thanks anyway.

Joana Morais
@xklamation · Jan 15
@jemmaoliver2 .. adding at the expenses of such a sordid case.

Rich Spalding
@rich_spalding ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton excellent. Good work

jem jems
@jemmaoliver2 ·
Jan 15
@xklamation @SoniaPoulton sorry this wasn't about fame or ego building. I consider you & few others as very informative on #mccann

Liz Martin
@martin_liz ·
Jan 15
@jemmaoliver2 @xklamation @SoniaPoulton I agree with you #McCann

Joana Morais
@xklamation ·
Jan 15
@jemmaoliver2 your op, I respect it. See it differently though, if I want to speak with journos I'll do it has I've done so far, quietly.

Leanne Baulch
@Lennnny11 ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton Sonia, if you get stuck then I'm willing but use me as a last resort #McCann

Liz Martin
@martin_liz ·
Jan 15
@jemmaoliver2 @xklamation @SoniaPoulton Joana account does not seem active at present #McCann

Liz Woods
@elizawoods ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton I would love to but I can't for work reasons x

Liz Woods
@elizaw0ods ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton @gryzellda maybe z would be good?

lorraine
@PickieHolden ·
Jan 15
@SoniaPoulton
Linda Hutton would be good x

Pat Moran
@cararuby · Jan 16
@SoniaPoulton I hope one passionate person does have the courage of their convictions, and comes forward.

Sonia Poulton
@SoniaPoulton ·
Jan 16
@gryzellda @elizawoods sorted, thank you.
Fingers crossed all goes accordingly.

Phil Lindsay
@PhilLindsay · Jan 16
@TeddyShepherd @PhilipIndigo @SoniaPoulton 'Nein Nein Nein' Sounds like an emergency call!

Robert Guest
@Robert_D_Guest ·
Jan 17
@elizawoods @SoniaPoulton are you shamed of being out as a hater troll to your employers? #mccann

N.M
@AdirenM ·
Jan 17
@Robert_D_Guest @elizawoods @SoniaPoulton Are you shamed to being a bully to that person?! #mccann

Robert Guest
@Robert_D_Guest ·
Jan 17
@gryzellda @elizawoods @SoniaPoulton 'your mummy's an anti-madeleine hate troll' might get used to bully in the playground wise move #mccann

Robert Guest @Robert_D_Guest · Jan 17
@AdirenM @elizawoods @SoniaPoulton lol perhaps you'd like to explain the reason for such an outburst? #mccann

NM
@AdirenM ·
Jan 17
@Robert_D_Guest @elizawoods @SoniaPoulton You obviously lack self-awareness. No point showing you what you don't see. #mccann

Robert Guest
@Robert_D_Guest ·
Jan 17
@AdirenM @elizawoods @SoniaPoulton sounds like you have some underlying issues

Robert Guest
@Robert_D_Guest ·
Jan 17
@gryzellda @PoliticalTales @19Barbara57 @elizawoods @SoniaPoulton
no the newspaper would use the facts instead of distorted misinfo #mccann

Robert Guest
@Robert_D_Guest · Jan 17
@gryzellda @PoliticalTales @19Barbara57 groups like urs selling misinfo conspiracy gave her the platform to think hate was fine

Cornelius
@SetCarryFlag ·
Jan 17
@Robert_D_Guest "The newspaper would use the facts instead of distorted misinfo" First time for everything, I suppose. #mccann

Pablo Riz @Papa___Rico · Jan 17
@PoliticalTales @gryzellda @SoniaPoulton Not true.
Everybody going along with the huge ugly lie forced #BrendaLeyland to campaign. #mccann

Robert Guest
@Robert_D_Guest ·
Jan 17
@PoliticalTales @gryzellda @19Barbara57 opinion should not be confused with hate, freedom of speech is not freedom to troll #mccann

Pablo Riz
@Papa___Rico ·
Jan 17
@PoliticalTales @gryzellda @SoniaPoulton They need help to confess before anyone else gets killed. Not that Gerry #McCann would care.

Cornelius
@SetCarryFlag ·
Jan 17
@Robert_D_Guest @PoliticalTales @gryzellda I agree. Have you seen that Public Information Page? Personal trolling, name escapes me. #mccann

Cornelius
@SetCarryFlag ·
Jan 17
@PoliticalTales @alfibab3 @Papa___Rico @SoniaPoulton But I think Robert Murat managed to pull through despite what K #mccann said about him.

Cornelius
@SetCarryFlag ·
Jan 17
@alfibab3 @PoliticalTales @Papa___Rico @SoniaPoulton I think it's a shame something happened in #mccann's life and Maddy copped for it.

who
@Killdara ·
Jan 17
“@PoliticalTales: @alfibab3 @Papa___Rico @SoniaPoulton strange hating a family they have no connection with #mccann” What's YOUR connection

Pablo Riz
@Papa___Rico ·
Jan 17
@PoliticalTales @gryzellda @SoniaPoulton
Murder
Investigation
Team.
Which word don't you understand? #mccann

who
@Killdara ·
Jan 17
@PoliticalTales @Papa___Rico @gryzellda @SoniaPoulton -- ah ha. Bless. Don't ya just love em. Those #mccann apologists.

Pablo Riz
@Papa___Rico ·
Jan 17
@Killdara @PoliticalTales @gryzellda @SoniaPoulton Trying to return to a bygone age, before the world knew about #mccann lies #nostalgic

Xombie ...
@_DarkMavis ·
Jan 17
@Papa___Rico @Killdara @gryzellda @SoniaPoulton coulda got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky dogs.. & Twitter !

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 01.02.15 11:22

Amazing. ..A bit like the magician's slight of hand.
A magician is no more than a manipulator, and convinces his stooge that he himself has chosen a card, whereas in reality the magician already knows which card he wants YOU to choose. 

Goodness a set up through and through!
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.15 11:27

Ive been off the air for a couple of days

What's all this nonsense about?

Clear case of the inmates running the asylum, if you ask me!

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw on 01.02.15 12:24

Ladyinred wrote:Have you read what Rosalinda Hutton has written this morning?  "The knives are out", where she's declared that she's going to carry on what she's been doing for the past eight years.

It's up to them at the end of the day but I hope all these women now stay out of the public arena with their cause. The only way that this case can be resolved is for people who know what they're doing to address the mainstream because it's a critical time with Amaral's verdict on the horizon. Maybe they were duped into thinking it would help, who knows? But obviously they don't have the skills or awareness to know how the media works and I just hope now for Madeleine's sake that they realise this before they do damage again.

ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Russian Doll stands up to Hutton's stream of lies

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 14:23

@ScarletLaw wrote:
It's up to them at the end of the day but I hope all these women now stay out of the public arena with their cause...obviously they don't have the skills or awareness to know how the media works and I just hope now for Madeleine's sake that they realise this before they do damage again.
Don't have the media skills..?

On one of her latest vids, Sonia Poulton begins: "I'm Sonia Poulton, a national and international journalist". She was on the telly on the SKY News last Thurday and has written articles formany newspapers.

I suggest she knew precisely what she was doing by getting Hutton to talk to Daubney from the Sun.

One poster over in the other place, Russian Doll, is about the only one there to really stand up to Hutton.

One of her main points (see below) is that Hutton is a liar. A serial liar

But that forum is unwilling to disconnect from Hutton, even now.

She remains a member.

Admin over there promote Hutton's appalling blog articles.

They promote her books.

They tolerate her stream of lies and don't challenge them.

Except for Russian Doll, who is trapped on a forum of people who look up to Hutton as a fighter for truth!

Sad for her:

++++++++++++++++++

QUOTE RUSSIAN DOLL

Tell me please then Ros

Did you volunteer by private communication with Sonia or were you approached privately
because I can't see anything public about you becoming involved from the twitter talk of 2 weeks ago.

Were you told that the brief was about trolling,free speech or the case... and the case as in Maddie case or making a case for saying what you want on social media? It is not clear.

You told me in another post to get a grip because I described yesterday as a sad day. I stand by my remark. I don't see my reaction as dramatic at all.

Re the above, this reply from you to another member is not fair. You were requested by that person and in another post by me, to please [as a courtesy to your fellow members here, where people who read the Sun yesterday can trace you and us] to elaborate on your words about misrepresentation.

This forum promotes your blog and gives publicity to things you write, whatever the topic. I think it is only courteous that you show the forum what you have claimed are misquotes and omissions.

You were not asked to post all of the above you mentioned here, Ros, but to
kindly show us the draft you approved for publication. How on earth can that make you vulnerable to a libel claim?

Just because you have the courage to go public, does not make it right to be reckless and foolhardy with your words when you are aware that they will reflect on the whole "doubter" community.

At a time when Brenda's inquest is on the horizon, when Amaral looks like being successful in defending the damages claims, when there is an ongoing police investigation, you and Sonia are patting each other on the back when you have spoken so unwisely and when she has doorstepped parents of minors, at their home, when in the eyes of the law they are innocent until proven guilty and when they are answerable only to the police.

I am staggered by what I read yesterday.

UNQUOTE

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 01.02.15 14:37

@Maggs Shaw wrote:Amazing. ..A bit like the magician's slight of hand.
A magician is no more than a manipulator, and convinces his stooge that he himself has chosen a card, whereas in reality the magician already knows which card he wants YOU to choose. 

Goodness a set up through and through!

SP would be a good angler. Choose the correct hook and the right bait. And you can catch the exact fish you are after. spin
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw on 01.02.15 14:49

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ScarletLaw wrote:
It's up to them at the end of the day but I hope all these women now stay out of the public arena with their cause...obviously they don't have the skills or awareness to know how the media works and I just hope now for Madeleine's sake that they realise this before they do damage again.
Don't have the media skills..?

On one of her latest vids, Sonia Poulton begins: "I'm Sonia Poulton, a national and international journalist". She was on the telly on the SKY News last Thurday and has written articles formany newspapers.

I suggest she knew precisely what she was doing by getting Hutton to talk to Daubney from the Sun.

One poster over in the other place, Russian Doll, is about the only one there to really stand up to Hutton.

One of her main points (see below) is that Hutton is a liar. A serial liar

But that forum is unwilling to disconnect from Hutton, even now.

She remains a member.

Admin over there promote Hutton's appalling blog articles.

They promote her books.

They tolerate her stream of lies and don't challenge them.

Except for Russian Doll, who is trapped on a forum of people who look up to Hutton as a fighter for truth!

Sad for her:

++++++++++++++++++

QUOTE RUSSIAN DOLL

Tell me please then Ros

Did you volunteer by private communication with Sonia or were you approached privately
because I can't see anything public about you becoming involved from the twitter talk of 2 weeks ago.

Were you told that the brief was about trolling,free speech or the case... and the case as in Maddie case or making a case for saying what you want on social media? It is not clear.

You told me in another post to get a grip because I described yesterday as a sad day. I stand by my remark. I don't see my reaction as dramatic at all.

Re the above, this reply from you to another member is not fair. You were requested by that person and in another post by me, to please [as a courtesy to your fellow members here, where people who read the Sun yesterday can trace you and us] to elaborate on your words about misrepresentation.

This forum promotes your blog and gives publicity to things you write, whatever the topic. I think it is only courteous that you show the forum what you have claimed are misquotes and omissions.

You were not asked to post all of the above you mentioned here, Ros, but to
kindly show us the draft you approved for publication. How on earth can that make you vulnerable to a libel claim?

Just because you have the courage to go public, does not make it right to be reckless and foolhardy with your words when you are aware that they will reflect on the whole "doubter" community.

At a time when Brenda's inquest is on the horizon, when Amaral looks like being successful in defending the damages claims, when there is an ongoing police investigation, you and Sonia are patting each other on the back when you have spoken so unwisely and when she has doorstepped parents of minors, at their home, when in the eyes of the law they are innocent until proven guilty and when they are answerable only to the police.

I am staggered by what I read yesterday.

UNQUOTE

I don't have a twitter account anymore because I kept getting hacked and it was more hassle than it's worth, so I closed it. I had a brief look at the Christobell blog yesterday and I've only looked at Sonias website, so I'm an innocent really on all the conversations etc and peoples intentions. I do agree that she should hand over the draft though, to prove her claim though and I can understand the friends upset.
 At the back of my mind, even though the women did harm was Hutton actually aware or not that the journalist was going to manipulate her? I think the document would prove this, if one exists. I do think Poulton from what I seen is more the problem of being the manipulator in this but for all we know, and knowing Murdoch it could well be a double bluff and this documentary could be payback for the McCanns for the Leveson enquiry? And this could be just to save his skin with Brenda's inquest but he has something else in mind afterwards with Sonia with a sting in his tail? For me, without knowing these women I just don't know what any of their true intentions are.

My statement was more as an appeasement more than anything else, I'm pretty sure they probably read the forum, and in not wanting them to do anything more before the cases of the book verdict and Brenda's inquest. My main intention is to just keep them off the main playing field because it is a critical time.

ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.02.15 14:55

Russian Doll isn't the only one who's asked for the draft. Tigger has questioned Cristobell too.

Russian Doll and Tigger know the Madeleine case almost inside out. They have both asked for reasonable information from Cristobell.

It's not forthcoming.

This forum (CMOMM) was awash with Cristobell's 'forthcoming appearance' on PVT. She boasted that Sonia Poulton was in contact with Martin Grime and he might make an appearance.

I questioned and questioned and questioned this. I was ridiculed by Cristobell and a whole host of people came in to defend her. I was simply asking for information. It didn't come. It eventually became 'someone sent me a pm on Twitter'. The TPV interview was supposed to be about the Libel trial in Portugal. It wasn't. Cristobell told porkies about Martin Grime.

Why no-one on MMM has had the guts to ask Cristobell if she was paid for the interview with The Sun I have no idea - not that they'll get an answer - Cristobell doesn't do answers.

This Sun interview is horrendous. Russian Doll and Tigger have a right to an answer to their very reasonable questions. Candyfloss has a duty (imo) to make sure that happens.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 01.02.15 16:20

Why, oh why, are so many giving this mentally disturbed woman the attention she craves? It's now obvious that this person can't differentiate fantasy from reality. There have been enough people posting Christobell's "contradictions" to realise that you can't believe a word she says. Take the Tweet from Safarisara, where Safarisara questions Christobell about the date on which her mother died. Christabell has posted, according to Safarisara, two conflicting posts One saying her (Christobell's) mother died the day she learned that Madeleine disappeared (4th May 2007), or did Christobell's mother died earlier than this date, as Christobell had claimed in another post? I would think that the date of her mother's death would be etched in Christobell's mind.

On another issue, why won't Christobell show those, who give her so much support, the draft of the interview? I find this so strange. She goes on how she's been "misquoted" but at no point -as far as I have seen - but doesn't say where she's been misquoted.

I think the best thing to do with Christobell is to completely ignore her. She has an agenda, and anyone who is genuinely seeking the truth and justice,  without glory, should dismiss her as a basket case

SafariSara@SafariSara 21h21 hours ago
So, which version is TRUE then? Or is there a THIRD version of "when the story broke" out there somewhere? #mccann pic.twitter.com/neYeLqKYc2

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 01.02.15 19:30

Been around a long time, from 2000 or so and on so many forums, groups and that but never have I encountered such a bizarre case as this.
After The Sun debacle I am finding it difficult to know where to place my trust.
Jill, Tony go back right to the start of this case, and so we all know of Cristobel.
There is and been the good guys, Hideho, Pat Brown, Sergeant's Inn, Lazz, Spudgun, Stevo, : but also known turncoats from the 3As admin...

Now some have turned out to be ringers, after all this time.
I don't think any of us need to be forgiven for any latent paranoia rearing up.
Some of those afore mentioned I would trust to bring me the griff, the latest, the hidden.
Now it seems some have been covertly spying on us waiting for their moment to pounce and denounce, like spy "sleepers".

There remains integrity in here, despite the continual brickbats hurled at Jill and Tony etc.
It is at best, disappointing. At worst, well, The Sun article is a good example of that.

Luckily you (and I hope myself) are savvy enough to see through these people, even if we have been taken in more than we'd wish to admit.
Presently I am now wondering just what SP is up to, and which foot she has in which camp.
To decry doorstepping on the one hand and then undertake same smacks of hypocrisy, even though the circumstances are different.

I tell you what I see. I see egos and opportunists. Those who will do their utmost to try and scoop the case before MWT does.
I imagine he did well out of exposing Savile and fair play, the BBC were never going to out the awful man.
But the deceit of those purporting to generate and illuminate the other side of the MSM promoted McCann coin for personal gain/ego massage, whatever, is, to me, repugnant.

I suppose the best we can take from this is we know entirely where we stand re Hutton and throw a magnifying glass over just what SP is currently up to.

Let's hope I am wrong regarding her intentions, machinations. But somehow, I have this feeling...
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.02.15 20:48

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fearful-mccanns-get-panic-alarms-1654660
FEARFUL MCCANNS GET PANIC ALARMS
00:00, 22 June 2008 By Sunday People
Maddie McCann's anguished parents have installed panic alarms at their home after a wave of vile threats.
Kate and Gerry McCann got offensive and menacing letters and emails - including two that threatened to kill them.
The couple have installed a state-of-the-art security system at their £600,000 detached home.
The gear, costing "several thousand" pounds, is understood to include CCTV and panic buttons in most rooms to alert cops in an emergency.

So the police were no doubt notified within seconds. And the MSM.
Anyone got the link ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.02.15 20:50

I haven't been on this forum an awful lot lately. 

I pop back in to see what's happening and... WTF is going on?

Divide and conquer is all I can think right now.

This is supposed to be about what happened to a little girl. Not all this carp.

I haven't caught up properly. I'm not sure I'm all that interested in bickering and online wars. 

That's all I can bring myself to write at the moment.

I'm so disappointed.
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 01.02.15 20:58

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fearful-mccanns-get-panic-alarms-1654660
Maddie McCann's anguished parents have installed panic alarms at their home after a wave of vile threats.
Kate and Gerry McCann got offensive and menacing letters and emails - including two that threatened to kill them.
The couple have installed a state-of-the-art security system at their £600,000 detached home.
The gear, costing "several thousand" pounds, is understood to include CCTV and panic buttons in most rooms to alert cops in an emergency.

So the police were no doubt notified within seconds.  And the MSM.
Anyone got the link ?
"

The source said it is feared the couple's high-profile visit to Strasbourg last week will trigger more.

Kate and Gerry were in the French city to campaign for a Europe-wide alert system for abducted children. The strain of the couple's ordeal was obvious in Kate's gaunt features."

Perhaps it was jet lag Kate?
This is why people are not best pleased, these two, K and G leave their children while they go out enjoying themselves, in a dark room, alone, in a foreign country, and lose one, they are then are flown all over the world, (at who's expense?)  as Ambassadors and Celebrities.  What do they expect, people are watching this and are sick to the stomach.

Says it all really though, that they feel they have to be protected from the 'public' rather than opening their doors to them for help.

So....therefore...it would perhaps be impossible to 'doorstep' them?  They would know who was coming and choose whether or not to answer.   But if someone has an appointment, it would be much easier to welcome them by opening the door.
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 22:19

@Lance De Boils wrote:I haven't been on this forum an awful lot lately. 

REPLY: Pity. You've missed a lot of very good threads recently

I pop back in to see what's happening and... WTF is going on?

REPLY: This forum's been doing well what it's always been doing well. But it has been relentlessly attacked by former member here, Cristobell - Rosalinda Hutton, backed by a crowd of supporters of hers on the breakaway forum that candyfloss set up last August.

Yesterday, Hutton was featured in a 2-page spread in the Sun on 'vile internet trolls' and was quoted as an 'anti-McCann' who enjoyed 'attacking the McCanns' because it 'gave her a buzz'. It was actually worse even than that if you look at all that she said. This was in a Murdoch paper and we now have prima facie evidence that this was a set-up.  Those are some of the reasons we are discussing this. 

Divide and conquer is all I can think right now.

REPLY: Apart from the awful Hutton article, there is a secondary issue of the character of Sonia Poulton, who claims to be making a documentary about the McCann case. It cannot be denied (a) that neither of the two have any real knowledge about the McCann case and (b) that neither can be relied on - at all - to tell the truth.  Any brief examination of their combined track records confirms this. Again, these are serious issues that warrant discussion on what remains far and away the most popular Madeleine McCann forum on the net.

This is supposed to be about what happened to a little girl.

REPLY: And that's what this forum has always been about, as you know.

Not all this carp.

REPLY: Some of us are simply addressing carp elsewhere.

I haven't caught up properly. I'm not sure I'm all that interested in bickering and online wars. 

That's all I can bring myself to write at the moment. I'm so disappointed.

REPLY: Good to see you back here, anyway. A few things are going very well. The judge's summary of facts in McCanns v Amaral went pretty well. Richard Hall's 4-hour documentary (featured here on CMOMM) has been seen by over half a million and continues to make waves, with over 1,000 a day still viewing it on YouTube alone. The petition, also featured on this forum, calling for all the McCann invesigations to be subject to a full public enquiry, has broken into the top 150 petitions on the PM's site. Be positive! Chin up! 

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 22:22

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fearful-mccanns-get-panic-alarms-1654660
So the police were no doubt notified within seconds.  And the MSM.?
Unless...

...the MSM...or one of them...

...knew this was going to happen...

...and liaised with the police...

...who allowed it to happen...

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 22:25

@Mark Willis wrote:Been around a long time, from 2000 or so and on so many forums, groups and that but never have I encountered such a bizarre case as this.
After The Sun debacle I am finding it difficult to know where to place my trust.
Jill, Tony go back right to the start of this case, and so we all know of Cristobel.
There is and been the good guys, Hideho, Pat Brown, Sergeant's Inn, Lazz, Spudgun, Stevo, : but also known turncoats from the 3As admin...

Now some have turned out to be ringers, after all this time.
I don't think any of us need to be forgiven for any latent paranoia rearing up.
Some of those afore mentioned I would trust to bring me the griff, the latest, the hidden.
Now it seems some have been covertly spying on us waiting for their moment to pounce and denounce, like spy "sleepers".

There remains integrity in here, despite the continual brickbats hurled at Jill and Tony etc.
It is at best, disappointing. At worst, well, The Sun article is a good example of that.

Luckily you (and I hope myself) are savvy enough to see through these people, even if we have been taken in more than we'd wish to admit.
Presently I am now wondering just what SP is up to, and which foot she has in which camp.
To decry doorstepping on the one hand and then undertake same smacks of hypocrisy, even though the circumstances are different.

I tell you what I see. I see egos and opportunists. Those who will do their utmost to try and scoop the case before MWT does.
I imagine he did well out of exposing Savile and fair play, the BBC were never going to out the awful man.
But the deceit of those purporting to generate and illuminate the other side of the MSM promoted McCann coin for personal gain/ego massage, whatever, is, to me, repugnant.

I suppose the best we can take from this is we know entirely where we stand re Hutton and throw a magnifying glass over just what SP is currently up to.

Let's hope I am wrong regarding her intentions, machinations. But somehow, I have this feeling...
What a nice post, thanks so much for your comments, Mark Willis

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 01.02.15 23:02

@Tony Bennett wrote:

REPLY: Good to see you back here, anyway. A few things are going very well. The judge's summary of facts in McCanns v Amaral went pretty well. Richard Hall's 4-hour documentary (featured here on CMOMM) has been seen by over half a million and continues to make waves, with over 1,000 a day still viewing it on YouTube alone. The petition, also featured on this forum, calling for all the McCann invesigations to be subject to a full public enquiry, has broken into the top 150 petitions on the PM's site. Be positive! Chin up! 

It's going to take me a while to catch up properly, but I did glance at the latest in the trial. Seems all pretty reasonable, from what I've read.

Perhaps all these other diversions are tactical. I will update myself on them when I can, but my focus is clear.

I realise that there is an awful lot more to this case than a mysteriously vanished child. And yes, the machines which incessantly whir and grind in the background are part of it.
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.02.15 12:29

Did anyone see how 'perceptive' i was on the original SP topic about this 'latest' story? (RH/SP)

You don't get to be this 'old' without LEARNING 'something'!

LDB

"divide and conquer"

Me:

"divide and rule"

RD: "played like a fiddle"

me:

"has RH been 'played like a fiddle?"

RD (and lots of others)

"Show us the discrepancies between Sky News 'script' and yours"

Me:

"publish your original 'draft' and Sky New's 'article' for 'comparison'"

Ooooops! Sounds like it's all about ME, ME, ME! laughat
-----------------------------

At the 'risk' of being 'banned' i'm going to say i 'liked'/'like' Russian Doll.

On the 'same wavelength' as me.

Always asking 'questions'

Some would say 'inquisitive' other's would say 'nosey git!'

Ok, OK, so we are both 'NOSEY PARKERS'!

To finish with a 'quote' from GA:

"There are British journalists who speak of a farce, something staged for the media, and maybe it's nothing more than that............." Gonçalo Amaral:

"something STAGED for the media"

Gotta go, my curtains need 'twitching'! winkwink

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.02.15 12:33

jeanmonroe, I don't mind you being a nosey parker, I love your posts, and you're heart's in the right place... tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 02.02.15 12:43

To Tony

"What a nice post, thanks so much for your comments, Mark Willis"

Your are more than welcome.
I, and so many others, were affronted by Hutton's self-defeating contribution to The Sun.
Combine that with the continual deluge of vitriol hurled at you then I am mortified.

It's good to see that you, the members here, keep the faith.
I hope this, in some way, lends credence to you and those like you who seek justice, who are a legitimate voice for Madeleine.

We are all subject to criticism which is fine. When it escalates to personal vendettas then one must question the ostensible purpose of some of these self-proclaimed profilers & "look at me I'm an author" types.
Certainly is not why you, me and the good people here are about, what we are here for.

Keep up the good work.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Why?

Post by Cheshire Cat on 02.02.15 13:05

Not sure if this the correct thread.

I have been keeping an open mind about Sonia Poulton - I praised her letter to Gamble but I politley disagreed with her regarding Hutton. She blocked me.

A few weeks ago she asked people to 'favourite' her post if they had been blocked by 'Missing People' for asking questions about Kate. Some 50 Twitter users favourited this message. I never saw any follow-up but a neat way to identify 'hard core' McCann sceptics!
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 02.02.15 13:10

@Cheshire Cat wrote:Not sure if this the correct thread.

I have been keeping an open mind about Sonia Poulton - I praised her letter to Gamble but I politley disagreed with her regarding Hutton. She blocked me.

A few weeks ago she asked people to 'favourite' her post if they had been blocked by 'Missing People' for asking questions about Kate. Some 50 Twitter users favourited this message. I never saw any follow-up but a neat way to identify 'hard core' McCann sceptics!

Clever, isn't it? Enemy in the camp? I see where you are going with the above.
What better way to garner info useful to TEAM McCann, SKY, MSM in general.
We shall have to wait and see but meanwhile opens my mind as to query what some people's motives really are.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.02.15 13:18

Maybe.. just maybe... she is doing this for selfish reasons... it will be one of the biggest media stories of all time and she's on the glory trail.

Maybe. 

We should wait and see, give her a chance first.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 02.02.15 13:28

@BlueBag wrote:Maybe.. just maybe... she is doing this for selfish reasons... it will be one of the biggest media stories of all time and she's on the glory trail.

Maybe. 

We should wait and see, give her a chance first.

Agree with that BlueBag...piggybacking a story that gets massive coverage is a quick way of putting yourself in the limelight.

Can't see it being anything more sinister than that.

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/