The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by rustyjames on 10.02.15 13:55

@ultimaThule wrote:
With regard to her forthcoming documentary, as I very much doubt that this particular still from the rushes is of the top of KM's head, I suspect it will be far more revealing of the maker than the subject:

Yes it's cropped on the timeline but if you click on the picture you get the full image of Sonia at her desk ...

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by aquila on 10.02.15 14:52

Have I got this right?

I don't do Twitter or FB.

I've read on the Twitter feed that Sonia Poulton's partner has posted a picture of himself holding an automatic weapon!

Today, there's some mad rambling from Stephen Birch about arming himself/importing a machine gun from USA?

WTF is happening?

Poulton lives with one and interviewed the other on Icke telly (I say interviewed - it wasn't an interview - it was a half hour of Birch's ramblings).
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 10.02.15 22:22

@aquila - I put a bit of info starting on page 7 of this thread and carrying over to the next page

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 11.02.15 3:32

@aquila wrote:Have I got this right?

I don't do Twitter or FB.

I've read on the Twitter feed that Sonia Poulton's partner has posted a picture of himself holding an automatic weapon!

Today, there's some mad rambling from Stephen Birch about arming himself/importing a machine gun from USA?

WTF is happening?

Poulton lives with one and interviewed the other on Icke telly (I say interviewed - it wasn't an interview - it was a half hour of Birch's ramblings).
Maybe they are arming themselves against all those "trolls"???? thing
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum