The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.01.15 21:46

I've just received the picture below, which Poulton has tweeted.

I am really not sure how this is suppsoed to advance the cause of knowing what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

The forum member who sent me this news and picture added the following comment:

"Sonia just tweeted...said the attached picture here, which she tweeted, was her leaving after talking to KM. We have to ask seriously...how on earth did she manage that?  I really cannot see KM talking TO ANYONE unless it was to her benefit. She wants to get the truth out that she visited KM. There is something really underhanded going on...!"

I tend to agree

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by Silverspeed on 31.01.15 22:25

[*]Also these pictures Tony and a quote from Sonia at the bottom.

[*]

1. Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 1 hr1 hour ago
  2. @prophonics Here, this was straight after talking with Kate #mccann I like to stop the myths, too! Let truth be told. pic.twitter.com/OqMASZQPC6

I didn't abuse Kate McCann. I presented her with unanswered questions. Those trolls were not there.
Silverspeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SONIA POULTON outside the MCCANNS FRONT DOOR - Picture from Poulton - Plus message from a forum member

Post by Maggs Shaw on 31.01.15 22:30

Doesn't  say whether she spoke to her through the locked/unlocked front door, or by the open/shut back door, or did she just have a quick natter after lifting up the window.

I doubt Kate McCann would remember anyway.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.01.15 22:49

@Maggs Shaw wrote:Doesn't  say whether she spoke to her through the locked/unlocked front door, or by the open/shut back door, or did she just have a quick natter after lifting up the window.

I doubt Kate McCann would remember anyway.
Maybe they tried it that way but the curtains got whooshed over so the conversation had to stop  abruptly. big grin

Have to agree that after today's proceedings things do seem a bit cock-eyed.   Time will tell, but Cristobel has not done herself any favours today imo.

@ Tony, there is a post from Cristobel somewhere on the forum where she said that she believed Mr. & Mrs. for a long time, now she seems to be saying that she was an "anti" from the outset.  Some forum members have quite good memories and can remember posts which others conveniently seem to forget. 

Many of us here cottoned on to Cristobel early on - maybe now, others will begin to see the light so to speak.

Does anybody know how many books the Authoress has written, what they have been about and how many have been sold?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.01.15 22:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:I've just received the picture below, which Poulton has tweeted.

I am really not sure how this is suppsoed to advance the cause of knowing what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

The forum member who sent me this news and picture added the following comment:

"Sonia just tweeted...said the attached picture here, which she tweeted, was her leaving after talking to KM. We have to ask seriously...how on earth did she manage that?  I really cannot see KM talking TO ANYONE unless it was to her benefit. She wants to get the truth out that she visited KM. There is something really underhanded going on...!"

I tend to agree

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Does anyone get the feeling this is a 'for sale to/sponsored by Murdoch' production?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 31.01.15 23:07

I get the feeling that SP is just a mercenary for hire.
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.01.15 23:12

Looking at the photo again, I am surprised that the cops weren't called.   A cameraman and SP on private property and no cops called, yes that does surprise me.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 31.01.15 23:13

As a latecome to this forum I can recall an exchange between Cristobell and dantezebu some 6 or so months after I joined in which it became apparent that Cristobell was not entirely convinced that the McCanns and/or their chums could be complicit in the disappearance of their eldest daughter, plebgate.

Far from being in at the beginning of the 'anti' movement, to the best of my knowledge, less than a year ago Cristobell was intent on believing the McCanns' account because she didn't want to believe that any parent could commit a criminal act against their own child.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.01.15 23:22

@plebgate wrote:
Many of us here cottoned on to Cristobell early on...

Does anybody know how many books the Authoress has written, what they have been about and how many have been sold?
Hutton has written two books.

One, she published on Kindle recently, for £1.99 I think, and is called 'The Reluctant Dieter' or something like that, and is a weight loss book which documents how she lost three stone in weight last year.

The only other book she has written, I know quite a lot about, as I've read it all.

And thereby hangs a bit of a personal tale which I will share with you all. In the light of all that Hutton has said and done to me in the past year or so, it is slightly painful to recall, but here goes anyway.

Hutton first approached me soon after news broke about my contempt of court summons.

She told me she had legal experience and was a published author, was extremely sympathetic to me, and wanted to help me write out my defence. She told me she was good at writing and 'how to put things'.

I was desperate for some help at the time and arranged to meet her at a pub near her home in Kent, which was conveniently on the route to see my mother, who by then was in a care home in Sussex. I paid for the drinks.

In the end, I decided not to accept her offer (that's a story for another day perhaps).

But I did end up agreeing to write a book review for her, for a small circulation Christian newspaper I write for from time to time.

I believed that all I read in the book was a true account. Now of course I am not so sure.

Having done this for her, and helped her on one or two other things, it was a shock when she turned against me so vehemently on this very forum during the early part of last year - and now of course blazes one curse or another on me on candyfloss's forum and all over the internet.

Here, for the record, is my book review, which I wrote up as favourably as I could:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Book Review from Tony Bennett  

August 2012

CRY AND YOU CRY ALONE: The girl who vowed she’d never forget

Rosalinda V. Hutton; Mainstream Publishing Co (Edinburgh) Ltd;

7 Albany Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3UG; 2012; 239pp; £7.95;

ISBN 978-1-78057-5-285

There have been, over recent years, appalling accounts of the child sexual abuse of tens of thousands of children by Roman Catholic priests over past decades, in a host of countries. Few of the victims, for one reason or another, have told their stories.

This book is an autobiographical account by one woman of the abuse she suffered at the ironically-named Sisters of Mercy convent in Orpington, Kent, from 1968 to 1972. Mercifully, she was not sexually abused, and her account is not unnecessarily graphic.

Interwoven into her story are vivid, often amusing stories of her lively but unpredictable and unsettled childhood. She was the daughter of a bright but wayward Irish mother, and at the age of 10, her parents split up and she was received into care. Initially placed in a good and loving foster home, this broke down simply because social workers insisted on reuniting her with her elder brother, placing her in the care of the Sisters of Mercy.

What follows is an account of the routine, organised and sadistic physical and mental cruelty dished out by both nuns and by male houseparents (who were homosexual), and its effects on her and the other children in the convent. Even before entering the convent, the author wondered ‘why religion hurt so much’, being smacked fiercely on her hands at a  Catholic school if she couldn’t remember every word of the catechism.

This readable, honest, unvarnished account of daily cruelty in a Catholic residential home gives a powerful insight into how such regimes are sustained. The author enables the reader to understand why she and others suffered in silence, and why they did not speak out earlier.

The author made the bold step of making a claim for compensation against the Catholic Church, a claim that reached the British law courts. Her painful account of these proceedings, which were bitterly contested by both the Sisters of Mercy and the Catholic Church, sheds light on the various techniques used to try to defeat those who have been so dreadfully abused by people they thought they could trust.

The author explains in clear terms how she tried, but failed, to understand God through this grossly distorted lens of her Catholic upbringing. This aspect of her account is especially heartbreaking.  

Tony Bennett

ENDS 

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 31.01.15 23:24

I agree Plebgate....does seem extremely bizarre that SP even managed  to get to the front door.  Whatever  gift Sonia was taking to them, it was obviously very welcome.  Unless Sonia said she was doing The Daz Doorstep Challenge.  And what would KM have washed  cuddle cat in?

Think that  the 'Destructive Duo' of Hutton and Poulton, have handed the McCanns another prize, so they can appear on TV, winging again about the horrible Trolls.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 31.01.15 23:25

Poulton parked her derriere on a Sky sofa last week.

Poulton has not doorstepped Jim Gamble - just had a twitter spat.

Poulton has to my mind recruited and offered up Hutton to the Sun with disastrous consequences (for Hutton that is).

Poulton has not revealed her 'production sponsor'.

Poulton has released a photo of herself and a cameraman outside the McCann's front door with proof of a microphone.

Poulton has not revealed what was said.

All of this has happened before the forthcoming inquest into the death of Brenda Leyland.

Poulton has said her production will not be released until after the inquest.

I'll leave my observations at that.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 31.01.15 23:26

I agree Plebgate....does seem extremely bizarre that SP even managed  to get to the front door.  Whatever  gift Sonia was taking to them, it was obviously very welcome.  Unless Sonia said she was doing The Daz Doorstep Challenge.  And what would KM have washed  cuddle cat in?

Think that  the 'Destructive Duo' of Hutton and Poulton, have handed the McCanns another prize, so they can appear on TV, winging again about the horrible Trolls.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed on 31.01.15 23:30

@plebgate wrote:Looking at the photo again, I am surprised that the cops weren't called.   A cameraman and SP on private property and no cops called, yes that does surprise me.

Yes I was thinking that aswell Plebgate. Shouldn't this sort of thing be illegal?
Silverspeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.01.15 23:34

Tony I have posted before that you are too kind and too honest at times.

As Judge Judy often says - No good deed goes unpunished.    How true in your case I think.

As for Cristobel having legal experience - well she did post once that she was a legal secretary for many years. 

I seem to remember a spat she started with UT about the use of the word plaint or something like that.

As I said on a different thread - enough already (for me) about Cristobel, but I did have to post again that you sometimes seem to be too trusting.
high5

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Former member here Dee Coy has raised some very pertinent questions with Hutton

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.01.15 23:46

Former member here Dee Coy has raised some very pertinent questions with Hutton.

Hutton's answer is interesting.

I am now definitely thinking: SET UP

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dee Coy

Just a reminder of the original appeal from Sonia Poulton for an 'anti' volunteer for this 'newspaper feature':

@ Sonia Poulton 7 mins 7 minutes ago
#journorequest am looking for a passioated #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward

Reading the article tonight I am at a loss as to why this appeal came from Sonia in the first place. What has it to do with her and why associate herself with it? It seems purely to be a Sun/Martin Daubney enterprise. Did she endorse the piece?

And if we look at the original wording - the advert for the job, if you like - 'a chance to put
case forward' seemed to relate to discussion of the case, not an article on the new 'trolling' phenomenon. Was this a little misleading?

Can we look at the resultant article and feel comfortable it is reflective of Sonia's wording in her original tweet?

And are Sonia and Daubney working together, is that how she's involved?

Could Sonia be backed by Murdoch for her documentary and, if so, can we definitely assume this is a bad thing? Not necessarily certain about that at all, I've wondered for a long time how Murdoch sits with this.

Perhaps Cristobell could help with some of these questions?

Reply by Hutton

So the demand is that I place all details of my conversations, emails, drafts, etc, ie. the entire extent of my evidence, should a libel trial ever arise, on an open public forum? Indeed, get myself involved in a detailed discussion about what if any action I should take, what my proposals are and how I should go about it.

That the publishing of such materials and the discussion of the evidence will immediately rule out any possibility of my getting an apology, a retraction or a withdrawal of said offending statements, matters not - it will give us all something to talk about.

Goodnight

+++++++++++++

ETA:   Just two weeks ago, Hutton in her own words:

"I have been assured that I will not be portrayed as a troll".

Who 'assured' her?

Martin Daubney?

Sonia Poulton?

Both?

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.02.15 2:52

It's all really weird IMO. I said too about SP just turning up unannounced? on the McC's doorstep with a camera crew. The very thing everyone was so upset about when it happened to BL, SP included, and rightly so.
I don't think McC's would let something like that slide without consequences. Something just doesn't sit right with all of it.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 8:06

@Joss wrote:It's all really weird IMO. I said too about SP just turning up unannounced? on the McC's doorstep with a camera crew. The very thing everyone was so upset about when it happened to BL, SP included, and rightly so. I don't think McC's would let something like that slide without consequences. Something just doesn't sit right with all of it.
There must have been at least THREE people on the McCanns' doorstep.

Who took this picture?

More to the point, who is funding all this travel around the country by Poulton and two cameramen?- Leicestershire to see the McCanns Devon to see the Gaspars, and who else?

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.02.15 8:35

Maybe it's a sting operation on the McCann's orchestrated by the Murdoch empire.

They (Murdoch) win whatever the outcome.

This will be one of the biggest stories of all time... if they could claim to be the one's who cracked it.. well..
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.02.15 8:53

@BlueBag wrote:Maybe it's a sting operation on the McCann's orchestrated by the Murdoch empire.

This will be one of the biggest stories of all time... if they could claim to be the ones who cracked it.. well..
No way will they do that, BlueBag.

Look at the track record of Murdoch's SKY News, the News of the World and the Sun on the Madeleine McCann case, over 7 years...

...printing stories at the behest of Clarence Mitchell...

...putting some of the most absurd 'sightings' ever of Madeleine on their front pages - to make more money...

...serialising Kate McCann's book...

...forcing through the expensive charade that is Operation Grange...

...attacks on anyone who tries to voice a different opinion...

....shaming Goncalo Amaral as an incomptent buiffoon...

...AND NOW...making out that Rosalinda Hutton is a typical McCann-sceptic... 

...and much more.

On the subject of_Sonia Poulton, what did she do on the Madeleine McCann case whilst she was at David icke's 'People's TV'?

1. Give an uncritical platform to con-man Stephen D Birch to spout his rubbish

2. Give the now-disgraced Rosalinda Hutton half an hour to do nothing except whinge about how beastly people were to her on Twitter.

and now..

3. Arranging at the behest of the Sun for Hutton to make a fool of all McCann-sceptics.

We can now see more clearly for ever who she really is

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.02.15 8:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Joss wrote:It's all really weird IMO. I said too about SP just turning up unannounced? on the McC's doorstep with a camera crew. The very thing everyone was so upset about when it happened to BL, SP included, and rightly so. I don't think McC's would let something like that slide without consequences. Something just doesn't sit right with all of it.
There must have been at least THREE people on the McCanns' doorstep.

Who tookthis picture?

More to the point, who is funding all this travel around the country by Poulton and two cameramen?- Leicestershire to see the McCanns Devon to see the Gaspars, and who else?

Good questions Tony. And yes, at least 3 people in the pic. those two we can see and the person that photographed them, and maybe others?
Maybe Sky News funded the travel etc? just at a guess, or SP has received money in the form of donations from her fans to do the documentary and encourage it? I don't know the distances they would of travelled because am not from the U.K., but would something like her documentary cost very much to do? I can't imagine it's a doco. of epic proportion? Not even sure how it will be broadcast yet if at all?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell on 01.02.15 9:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:But I did end up agreeing to write a book review for her, for a small circulation Christian newspaper I write for from time to time.

I believed that all I read in the book was a true account. Now of course I am not so sure.

Someone else questioned Hutton's account of life in the convent.

But then Hutton did say on her blog recently that she has to make a living.

kinell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 01.02.15 9:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Maybe it's a sting operation on the McCann's orchestrated by the Murdoch empire.

This will be one of the biggest stories of all time... if they could claim to be the ones who cracked it.. well..

Look at the track record of Murdoch's SKY News, the News of the World and the Sun on the Madeleine McCann case, over 7 years...

...putting some of the most absurd 'sightings' ever of Madeleine on their front pages - to make more money...

...and much more.

On the subject of_Sonia Poulton, what did she do on the Madeleine McCann case whilst she was at David icke's 'People's TV'?

2. Give the now-disgraced Rosalinda Hutton half an hour to do nothing except whinge about how beastly people were to her on Twitter.

and now..

3. Arranging at the behest of the Sun for Hutton to make a fool of all McCann-sceptics.

This has all been a gift for the McCanns. 
They must be delighted,  another hater to add to their list, nicely bagged by The Sun for them.
Even better, all stitched up and tied with a bow for them by SP.  

Hutton's article
Sounds to me as though she has woken up this morning and smelled the coffee.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw on 01.02.15 10:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:

...and much more.

and now..

I agree Tony. Also I think all that this is just a straight forward ploy by Murdoch to put it across to people that he was justified in his door stepping of Brenda because with her death, Sky news could be seen as culpable by the public as harassing her. This for me is just to put across that trolls have mental issues and love baiting people for fun. Sonia doesn't have to show the documentary before the inquest because already all of us can see these photographs of her door stepping the McCanns. My instinct is a clip of this will be shown before the inquest to help Murdoch. If she really cared about Brenda then she would've cut ties with Murdoch a long time ago and straight after Brenda's death. It's as simple as that really.
 Considering the monumental disaster of yesterday, I'm surprised either of the women haven't apologised to all those who they've let down. They seem to have buried their heads in the sand at the hurt they've caused people and justifying themselves. I ask them all to do the right thing now and walk away from the campaign before they do more damage to the cause. They can't hurt the Justice for Free Speech groups that I help, or I doubt you Tony because you come across as a tough stick. What they're doing has only hurt Brenda's memory for her friends; supporters and family, and of course justice for little Madeleine.

ScarletLaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 01.02.15 10:26

@ScarletLaw wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

...and much more.

and now..

I agree Tony. Also I think all that this is just a straight forward ploy by Murdoch to put it across to people that he was justified in his door stepping of Brenda because with her death, Sky news could be seen as culpable by the public as harassing her. This for me is just to put across that trolls have mental issues and love baiting people for fun. Sonia doesn't have to show the documentary before the inquest because already all of us can see these photographs of her door stepping the McCanns. My instinct is a clip of this will be shown before the inquest to help Murdoch. If she really cared about Brenda then she would've cut ties with Murdoch a long time ago and straight after Brenda's death. It's as simple as that really.
 Considering the monumental disaster of yesterday, I'm surprised either of the women haven't apologised to all those who they've let down. They seem to have buried their heads in the sand at the hurt they've caused people and justifying themselves. I ask them all to do the right thing now and walk away from the campaign before they do more damage to the cause. They can't hurt the Justice for Free Speech groups that I help, or I doubt you Tony because you come across as a tough stick. What they're doing has only hurt Brenda's memory for her friends; supporters and family, and of course justice for little Madeleine.
Plain as the nose on your face! Sonia still has ties with SKY. Does not matter how many times this is, or will be pointed out to the ardent Sonia supporters, they just won't want to hear it, or even understand its implications. 

To be perfectly frank, I hope Sonia does not do her documentary, having seen how she totally disregards evidence placed before her, ignores facts and promotes criminals, it would probably play right into the hands of the McCanns.  

If her 'friend', Hutton has not woken up this morning and realised she has been stitched up like a kipper, been used as a stool pigeon, and is going to have to take the flak in all of this, and admit that, then she can only bite  the bullet and accept with dignity  all that might transpire when the true motive for the Sun interview unfolds.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.15 10:36

Have you read what Rosalinda Hutton has written this morning?  "The knives are out", where she's declared that she's going to carry on what she's been doing for the past eight years.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum