The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Doubter on 29.01.15 11:48

@whatsupdoc wrote:Well done to Sonia for her work.

I think the letter was written in a hurry as there are quite a few grammatical errors but it's the content which should be noticed first and foremost. The phrase "As a former policeman" was badly inserted.
If  people read the letter then it will  be more knowledge to the public who are only told what the press want them to read.

IMO...
A big  thumbs down to Tony...OTT...have a break but not a Kate Kat.   big grin

To the other nitpickers...if you can do better than Sonia, get off your ass and do it!

Just for the record, I have been collecting info and have sent it out to various people. I have copies of Brenda's and many other people's tweets (public accounts only) so others now know who the real evil trolls are. I do object to the use of the word troll despite how Prof Greene (sp)  describes it. I think the media think troll sounds cool and associate it with the word evil.

I applaud Richard D. Hall and Sonia Poulton for trying.   clapping1

Let's give them a chance and see how the docu turns out.


agreed

Doubter

Posts : 24
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Joss on 29.01.15 14:51

Does anyone know why SP is waiting until after BL's inquest to air her documentary? Is it out of respect for Brenda Leyland or for some other reason, like she is still putting her documentary together? TIA.
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by whatsupdoc on 29.01.15 15:05

Just guessing but I would think that there is quite a lot of administrative work involved in making a documentary and it's not just scribbling a few notes and taking a camera crew out.

There could be reasons associated with Brenda...respect and also extra footage may have been planned.

I don't understand the reasons for Sonia to have revealed her plans. Maybe she is hoping for some reactions.
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.15 15:08

It seems to me the question should be 'where' is SP going to air her documentary, Joss?   Is it probable that a mainstream broadcaster will be prepared to air what promises to be a controversial piece on the McCann case while Op Grange is ongoing?
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Joss on 29.01.15 15:53

@ultimaThule wrote:It seems to me the question should be 'where' is SP going to air her documentary, Joss?   Is it probable that a mainstream broadcaster will be prepared to air what promises to be a controversial piece on the McCann case while Op Grange is ongoing?
Yes ultimaThule, that too, definitely. I did speculate about that yesterday, if it was going to be a youtube video presentation or something in msm? Will be interesting to see by whom it will be aired if it going to be by msm?
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by aiyoyo on 29.01.15 16:11

@plebgate wrote:Fair play, SP has let the World know what went on and I don't blame her for pointing out what she perceives as personal attack against her.

It's a fact, not just how she perceives it.
JG blatantly was attacking her openly on twitter for all to see.
Good on SP to counter him, equally openly, for all to see.
His tweets show him up as being very peevish and unprofessional.  
Given he's a senior police officer one expects him to behave with decorum and not to publicly and openly side with parents of a missing err...dead child since the mystery of her disappearance is yet to be solved.

His siding and protection of McCanns is biased when the child's interest should be paramount to him given he was CEO of Child (not parents) Exploitation Online Protection. His assertion on twitter that her parents are the victims is totally devoid of objectivity and neutrality when Madeleine is the only true victim and her parents blatantly let her down by their refusal to answer questions and cooperate with investigators.

It's only right for general public to expect a senior police staff to stay well clear or at the very least stay neutral of high profile highly controversial case such as this one, and his conduct so far has been anything but that, which invites question on his conduct.
His open endorsement of S&S's book and his open endorsement of MB's doorstepping of McCanns doubter as well as his personal attack on their doubters on the social media went beyond professional capacity.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by noseyparker on 29.01.15 16:25

agree

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.15 16:31

As I understand it, the IPCC is investigating CEOP and NCA officers and staff in relation to how intelligence from Canadian police was received and dealt with.

The sound of chickens coming home to roost is becoming deafening.

avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Joss on 29.01.15 17:03

@whatsupdoc wrote:Just guessing but I would think that there is quite a lot of administrative work involved in making a documentary and it's not just scribbling a few notes and taking a camera crew out.

There could be reasons associated with Brenda...respect and also extra footage may have been planned.

I don't understand the reasons for Sonia to have revealed her plans. Maybe she is hoping for some reactions.
Thanks for your reply. I agree, it is anyone's guess at this stage.
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by aiyoyo on 29.01.15 18:57

@whatsupdoc wrote:

I don't understand the reasons for Sonia to have revealed her plans. Maybe she is hoping for some reactions.

I think so too - that she released the trailer to see what reactions she will get from a certain quarters, and possibly also to see if any one of the four doorstepped would intimidate her with lawyer letter not to proceed. 

She said she doorstepped FOUR central characters who were at the scene when the abduction is alleged to have happened.  Can only mean 'four' out of the NINE main characters that were there.  Kate is revealed as one of the "FOUR".  
Who could the other three out of the Tapas-7?  Rule out Diane, Rachel...
I'd guess Jane Tanner is one of them, may be also Mr Payne.....and Matthew Oldfield.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by TMH on 29.01.15 23:21

Not sure if SP doorstepped him/her but it is said that she questioned Dr Gaspar for the documentry
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Gaggzy on 30.01.15 0:45

@TMH wrote:Not sure if SP doorstepped him/her but it is said that she questioned Dr Gaspar for the documentry

I find it strange that the Met police appear to believe the McCanns version of events. Andy publicly stated that the parents were NOT considered suspects in Madeleine's disappearance.

So they are taking the word of two doctors as truthful.

Yet the Gaspars - two doctors - must be telling a pack of lies about what they witnessed Payne and McCann talking about at that holiday villa in Spain, as their account seems to have been dumped at the bottom of the in-pile.


Okay, all this is 'on the surface.' We don't know what is really being investigated, who is really believed, if and when the police are going to 'swoop.'

Wasn't there a film out about ten years ago called Good cop, Bad Cop?

How about a remake entitled : Good Doc, Bad Doc.
avatar
Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Joss on 30.01.15 6:05

@Gaggzy wrote:
@TMH wrote:Not sure if SP doorstepped him/her but it is said that she questioned Dr Gaspar for the documentry

I find it strange that the Met police appear to believe the McCanns version of events. Andy publicly stated that the parents were NOT considered suspects in Madeleine's disappearance.

So they are taking the word of two doctors as truthful.

Yet the Gaspars - two doctors - must be telling a pack of lies about what they witnessed Payne and McCann talking about at that holiday villa in Spain, as their account seems to have been dumped at the bottom of the in-pile.


Okay, all this is 'on the surface.' We don't know what is really being investigated, who is really believed, if and when the police are going to 'swoop.'

Wasn't there a film out about ten years ago called Good cop, Bad Cop?

How about a remake entitled : Good Doc, Bad Doc.
From what i have read the cops play good cop bad cop to catch their suspect sometimes, so in other words if cops lie its okay if the end justifies the means. Just their tactics i suppose.
I do often wonder why the police appear to believe in the lying pair, one of the reasons the Portugese investigators didn't believe their version of events, but in the UK the sun shines out of the McC's butts, Not!
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Montclair on 30.01.15 9:24

@aiyoyo wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Fair play, SP has let the World know what went on and I don't blame her for pointing out what she perceives as personal attack against her.

It's a fact, not just how she perceives it.
JG blatantly was attacking her openly on twitter for all to see.
Good on SP to counter him, equally openly, for all to see.
His tweets show him up as being very peevish and unprofessional.  
Given he's a senior police officer one expects him to behave with decorum and not to publicly and openly side with parents of a missing err...dead child since the mystery of her disappearance is yet to be solved.

His siding and protection of McCanns is biased when the child's interest should be paramount to him given he was CEO of Child (not parents) Exploitation Online Protection. His assertion on twitter that her parents are the victims is totally devoid of objectivity and neutrality when Madeleine is the only true victim and her parents blatantly let her down by their refusal to answer questions and cooperate with investigators.

It's only right for general public to expect a senior police staff to stay well clear or at the very least stay neutral of high profile highly controversial case such as this one, and his conduct so far has been anything but that, which invites question on his conduct.
His open endorsement of S&S's book and his open endorsement of MB's doorstepping of McCanns doubter as well as his personal attack on their doubters on the social media went beyond professional capacity.
Excellent, agree totally!  clapping
avatar
Montclair

Posts : 156
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 71
Location : Algarve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by aiyoyo on 30.01.15 10:38

@TMH wrote:Not sure if SP doorstepped him/her but it is said that she questioned Dr Gaspar for the documentry


In her trailer video she said she doorstepped 4 central characters - main players who were in PDL at the scene of happening.  
The Gaspars weren't on the scene .....interviewed him/her through appointment maybe but not doorstepped I'd think.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gamble's attack

Post by noai11es on 30.01.15 15:49

Can anyone supply a link to Gamble's attack on Sonia Poulton?

noai11es

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.01.15 15:56

@noai11es wrote:Can anyone supply a link to Gamble's attack on Sonia Poulton?
Er, well, it was Sonia Poulton who attacked Jim Gamble, actually.

Jim Gamble replied by tweet as follows:

 Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@SoniaPoulton thank you for this note. It confirms that you do irony well. I will let my reputation speak for me & yours for you.



I think in one other tweet he queried whether or not she was a 'professional' journalist.

This is what Poulton terms 'an attack'



+++++++


ETA: Research article about Jim Gamble and the Madeleine McCann case connection here:

 https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9338-ineqe-jim-gamble-s-creation-mark-williams-thomas-dr-joe-sullivan-glimpse-csa-missing-people-and-their-connections-with-the-madeleine-mccann-case

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14901
Reputation : 2996
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by noseyparker on 30.01.15 16:36

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@noai11es wrote:Can anyone supply a link to Gamble's attack on Sonia Poulton?
Er, well, it was Sonia Poulton who attacked Jim Gamble, actually.

Jim Gamble replied by tweet as follows:

 Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@SoniaPoulton thank you for this note. It confirms that you do irony well. I will let my reputation speak for me & yours for you.



I think in one other tweet he queried whether or not she was a 'professional' journalist.

This is what Poulton terms 'an attack'



+++++++


Er, Well Tony  is she a professional journalist or not?  Jim Gamble  I will let my reputation speak for me.You do irony quite well  yourselk Jimmy boy

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by j.rob on 30.01.15 17:22

@aiyoyo wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Fair play, SP has let the World know what went on and I don't blame her for pointing out what she perceives as personal attack against her.

It's a fact, not just how she perceives it.
JG blatantly was attacking her openly on twitter for all to see.
Good on SP to counter him, equally openly, for all to see.
His tweets show him up as being very peevish and unprofessional.  
Given he's a senior police officer one expects him to behave with decorum and not to publicly and openly side with parents of a missing err...dead child since the mystery of her disappearance is yet to be solved.

His siding and protection of McCanns is biased when the child's interest should be paramount to him given he was CEO of Child (not parents) Exploitation Online Protection. His assertion on twitter that her parents are the victims is totally devoid of objectivity and neutrality when Madeleine is the only true victim and her parents blatantly let her down by their refusal to answer questions and cooperate with investigators.

It's only right for general public to expect a senior police staff to stay well clear or at the very least stay neutral of high profile highly controversial case such as this one, and his conduct so far has been anything but that, which invites question on his conduct.
His open endorsement of S&S's book and his open endorsement of MB's doorstepping of McCanns doubter as well as his personal attack on their doubters on the social media went beyond professional capacity.
agree

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by j.rob on 30.01.15 17:43

@tiny wrote:Looks like most of you agree with gamble in your onslaught of Sonia poulton.


Tweet of the week from Gamble..@JimGamble_INEQE: @SoniaPoulton I've worked with a lot of strong prof independent journalists who are ferocious in their search for the truth. IMO ur not one.


Everything I have seen and heard about Jim Gamble makes me think he is a complete and utter plonker. His incredibly childish response to Sonia's letter confirms this.

Could Gamble please point us to the strong prof independent journalists who have been ferocious in their search for the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann? They all seem to have been Carter Rucked into peddling the TM silly 'abduction' story which these days no-one really seems to believe at all.

Gamble's  comment: "IMO ur not one" is such an obvious put-down. Clearly because he is rattled that Sonia has openly confronted him with his lack of professionalism and his obvious lack of objectivity.

As what Sonia has written is, imo, a reasonable challenge and she has ruffled his feathers he is left with the only option left to him - given, imo, his lack of integrity - which is to try to put her down. 

Like I say, Gamble comes across in the most appalling light, imo.

Why shouldn't he be subjected to some rigorous questioning? About time I say.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by j.rob on 30.01.15 17:43

Perhaps Gamble is a fan of Lorraine Kelly?

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by j.rob on 30.01.15 17:57

Lorraine Kelly the respected and professional journalist who is or was, according to this link, campaigning for Kate to be awarded an OBE!

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21074p30-omg-i-just-read-on-fb-lorraine-kelly-will-be-campaigning-for-kate-mccann-to-be-made-obe lol4 wtf2

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by j.rob on 30.01.15 18:09

Ah, here we are. On the 'Lorraine Kelly' gallery of First Post. Jim Gamble meets with facebook to try to get them to install a panic button on its website.

big grin

Hmmmm - might come in handy if Kate, Gerry, Tapasniks, or Jim 'n Lorraine happen to be in the vicinity. Just press the panic button and hope that they get 'whooshed' away before any innocent children are abducted in the vicinity.

Can't be too careful.

http://www.firstpost.com/topic/person/lorraine-kelly-ceop-head-jim-gamble-on-meeting-with-facebook-video-xbV86XP0GkU-8932-55.html

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter from Sonia Poulton to Jim Gamble

Post by j.rob on 30.01.15 18:21

Snipped from link below. Some very big players indeed appear to be part of a wider McScam:


"How Lorraine Kelly,Fiona Phillips and Richard Branson link to the Madeleine McCann case #McCann

The postcode lottery supports Missing People charity and £1,795,778 has been raised to date. it's main suppporters include Richard Branson, Tony Blair, Fiona Phillips and Lorraine Kelly.

Richard Bransons mother was early director of Lady Meyers' and Ernie Allens' PACT charity which links to Missing People. Later members include Laura Bush and Jim Gamble

Lady Meyer is the wife of former US ambassador
Gerry McCann met with Laura Bush and Ernie Allen on his trip to the White house
Ernie Allen was charged in on a number of accounts of fraud via fake child abduction. Lady Meyers' actions were also brought into question

Fiona Phillips and Richard Branson attended the McCanns big bash at his Kensington Roof Gardenshttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246595/Kate-Gerry-McCann-host-star-studded-fundraiser-mark-1-000th-day-daughter-Maddie-went-missing.html

The London Marathon is actually "The Virgin London Marathon" http://www.virginlondonmarathon.com/ "


http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rji37s

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum