The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Mm11

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Mm11

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Regist10

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015

Post by whatsupdoc 24.01.15 11:03

Excellent. There are so many funny ones that I haven't heard before.  clapping1       lol!
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015

Post by Rufus T 24.01.15 11:37

31. Driveway doesn't quite reach the road.

Very appropriate given the circumstances. 
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S 24.01.15 11:41

He's a few hugs short of a happy childhood!
Sam S
Sam S

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.01.15 11:50

Smokeandmirrors wrote:

One more brain cell and he'd be a mushroom

Hee big grin Hee big grin ....never heard this one before.  I like this one.   high5
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.01.15 11:51

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Couldn't smack a cows bum with a banjo

His birth certificate is a letter of apology from Durex

Mum kept the afterbirth and threw away the baby

One more brain cell and he'd be a mushroom
Ha ha ha...'couldn't smack a cows bum with a banjo'....that's quite refined...I remember it being said as 'you couldn't hit a cow's a**e with a shovel'...which we used to say to my Dad (in unison) each time he got a drill out and destroyed the walls of the house whilst telling us he worked to a 'thou of an inch'.

Thanks for all the posts, they are very funny.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.01.15 13:15

If brains were taxed he wouldn't get a refund.
Useful as a cat door on a submarine.
A few Brady's short of a Bunch.
An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
Went to a mind reader and they didn't bother charging.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.01.15 15:19

Rufus T wrote:31. Driveway doesn't quite reach the road.

Very appropriate given the circumstances. 
big grin

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 25.01.15 15:37

WMD wrote:Can I throw a spanner in here.

I gave Mr Amaral several life lines, in that via his attorneys, I advised them to recover the remains of Madeleine below the Murat rear gravel driveway. Such a recovery would have had a dramatic effect on the outcome of the matter. I suspect for various reasons Mr Amaral elected not to take up my offer. The reasons for not calling for the excavation of the driveway, I am sure, did not include the fact that I may be wrong in my assumption that the child lay buried under a gravel driveway that had been constructed over her in early 2008. On the contrary, it lay with the fact that if I was right, and the remains of the most famous missing child in the world, did lie buried under the Murat rear gravel driveway, the credibility of Mr Amaral would be unseated by a property developer located 8000km from the crime scene. And then there’s the issue of the dna obtained in the McCann’s hire motor vehicle. A conundrum on its own.

To this day no one knows,or I should say no one has given up Madeleine's body or indication of where it is,so how far away from the realms of possibility is Birch's claim?

It is certainly not impossible that Madeleine's body is buried somewhere in the vicinity of OC and Luz. Although I suspect that GM made sure that there was no body to be found. It does strike me that Murat and the McCanns and indeed TM generally both have much dirt that they can dish out on each other. Which makes me wonder how involved Murat is in the whole McScam. And there is no denying that £600,000 is a nice little lump sum for someone whose life has been so ruined by the case that he still lives quite contentedly, or so it would seem, in the area. He does not appear to be a pariah in any way.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Stephen D Birch writes a personal letter to CMOMM on the Amaral libel trial - 23 January 2015  - Page 2 Empty Another e-mail from the South African con man

Post by Tony Bennett 09.02.15 19:35

Received yesterday by e-mail from Stephen D Birch, the man given a free half-hour platform by Sonia Poulton on 'The People's TV' to spout his nonsense:

"I see you failed to load the video on the Jillhavern Forum. You not interested in finding Maddie are you ????"

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.02.15 20:28

Tony Bennett wrote:Received yesterday by e-mail from Stephen D Birch, the man given a free half-hour platform by Sonia Poulton on 'The People's TV' to spout his nonsense:

"I see you failed to load the video on the Jillhavern Forum. You not interested in finding Maddie are you ????"
Sorry for being a dumbo, but which video Tony?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.02.15 20:46

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Received yesterday by e-mail from Stephen D Birch, the man given a free half-hour platform by Sonia Poulton on 'The People's TV' to spout his nonsense:

I'm very reluctant to give the link since, once I give it, people will have a look at it, and boost the number of views Birch has on YouTube.

But here he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQcjm4un9gs

...1 hour and 3 minutes of Birch droning on, on one of the more extreme conspiracy websites, about Madeleine being buried under Murat's driveway - sound only, no 'talking head' of Birch, no photos, no pictures

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.02.15 21:00

Thanks Tony. I wonder why Birch thinks we should give him a platform here? Very odd. You don't have to leave the link there if you'd rather not, I imagine most people would nod off after about 4 minutes of that anyway big grin

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.02.15 11:13

Birch seems to have developed a similar paranoia to that of Rosalinda Hutton.

On Sunday he posted the following message (spelling etc. as shown):

++++++

8 February at 20:07 · Cape Town, South Africa ·

Because of the danger to myself associated with me exposing the role of Portugal and the UK in covering up of MADELEINE MCCANN death, I,ve had to take extreme steps to protect my safety. I,ve joined the Atlantis shooting club which will qualify me to import this deadly weapon from the USA for self protection...

AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun!

He gives these two links:

http://blackwaterus.com/

http://tinyurl.com/3br9lm

+++++++

It seems therefore that all of a sudden we have an outbreeak of extreme paranoia breaking out amongst various con-artists and upstarts who seek attention via the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Birch has to take 'extreme steps' to protect himself, using 'the world's deadliest shotgun'.

Hutton meanwhile, a self-confessed 'bitch' and 'attention-seeker', lies yet again and takes to Twitter to inform the twitterati that I have taken out a 'hit' on her and want her 'executed'.

Yet there are people out there - and even a whole Madeleine McCann forum - that take these paranoid liars and con-artists
seriously and think that there is something worthwhile about what they are doing and saying.

It's about time some people learned to sort the wheat from the chaff

++++++++++++++

ETA:  Sonia Poulton boasting on Twitter about how she got Hutton to do that awful piece in the Sun:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
#AdviceForYoungJournalists in any campaign look for 'me, me, me' character. S/he will be narcissist or infiltrator. Either way, note them.

Some people still can't see it, but Poulton is taking the Mickey big-time

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.15 11:23

Isn't that precisely what a DEFORMATION trial is for?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 10.02.15 12:05

Tony Bennett wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:

I'm very reluctant to give the link since, once I give it, people will have a look at it, and boost the number of views Birch has on YouTube.

But here he is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQcjm4un9gs

...1 hour and 3 minutes of Birch droning on, on one of the more extreme conspiracy websites, about Madeleine being buried under Murat's driveway - sound only, no 'talking head' of Birch, no photos, no pictures

An hour and three minutes of Birch's voice.

NO THANKS.

Even subtitles wouldn't help!
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top