The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The price of laughter in Paris Mm11

The price of laughter in Paris Regist10

The price of laughter in Paris

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The price of laughter in Paris Empty The price of laughter in Paris

Post by ultimaThule on 07.01.15 18:24

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

The price of laughter in Paris Empty Re: The price of laughter in Paris

Post by Knitted on 07.01.15 18:41

This is despicable crime against free speech and all of our freedoms.

Since it's a satirical magazine (like that august organ 'Private Eye') that exposes corruption and the charade of democracy that we live under, then I will be keeping an open mind on who committed this crime and for what reasons. Yes, it may be most likely it's religiously motivated, but it is not inconceivable that some free-thinking, challenging, anti-establishment journalists have been silenced for wholly different reasons. The eyewitness says the attackers wore balaclavas, spoke "perfect French" and said they were representing Al Qaeda. Not particularly conclusive evidence is it? It could, (theoretically at least) be others behind it with a reason to silence open journalism.  If it turns into a narrowly focussed investigation, just looking for religiously motivated Muslim attackers then what chance is there of a thorough, impartial, rational, police investigation following (and closing down as necessary) all lines of enquiry?
Knitted
Knitted

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.01.15 18:57

@Knitted wrote:This is despicable crime against free speech and all of our freedoms.

Since it's a satirical magazine (like that august organ 'Private Eye') that exposes corruption and the charade of democracy that we live under, then I will be keeping an open mind on who committed this crime and for what reasons. Yes, it may be most likely it's religiously motivated, but it is not inconceivable that some free-thinking, challenging, anti-establishment journalists have been silenced for wholly different reasons. The eyewitness says the attackers wore balaclavas, spoke "perfect French" and said they were representing Al Qaeda. Not particularly conclusive evidence is it? It could, (theoretically at least) be others behind it with a reason to silence open journalism.  If it turns into a narrowly focussed investigation, just looking for religiously motivated Muslim attackers then what chance is there of a thorough, impartial, rational, police investigation following (and closing down as necessary) all lines of enquiry?
Masked gunmen storm Paris headquarters with AK-47s shouting 'Allahu akbar!' and 'the Prophet has been avenged'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html#ixzz3OABZMarC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'd say it's pretty conclusive that Al Qaeda or not, this act was committed by a couple of terrorist Muslims. Doesn't really matter what sect they belong to at the end of the day, these acts were clearly motivated by religion, the most dangerous religion of them all 

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.01.15 20:36

Needless to say, Homa Khaleeli is first to wave the flag of Muslim victimhood http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/07/charlie-hebdo-clash-civilisation-terrorism-muslims

Fortunately there is no need to denouce her spurious claims here as Guardian readers have already done an excellent job of refuting them and this exchange is particularly noteworthy:  

Tropicaldan
07 January 2015 7:05pm

"Even moderate Muslims find blasphemy abhorrent.

And right there is your problem".

WeWillBeFree Tropicaldan
07 January 2015 7:52pm

"Even moderate Muslims find;

blasphemy
   apostasy
   atheism
   homosexuality
   other religions
   female rights
   human rights
   free speech

and more abhorrent.

There's your problem"

as is the opinon of:

MorrisZap
07 January 2015 7:14pm

"Sinking feeling..."? Horror, outrage, and total sympathy, and empathy, with those brutally murdered is what you really should be saying.

"Less violent but still divisive was the way the attack was depicted as a battle between Islam and freedom of speech, or between Muslims and satire – a clash-of-civilisations argument that splits the world neatly into “them” and “us”, by ignoring the staggering death toll of terrorist attacks abroad (most recently the massacre of schoolchildren in Pakistan)"

I regret to say that there most evidently is a clash between Islamism - the religion - and modern secular liberal society. If what this newspaper is meant to cherish - sexual equality, freedom of speech, secularism, the right to criticise and yes, mock, and reason - are not defended with every strength we have, then fascism will win.

And, yes, I mean very explicitly to equate Islamism, and far, far too much of Islamic thinking with fascism. That is what it is.

The liberal left must make its position absolutely clear. No more excuses, no more moral equivalance, no more cowardice. Publish the Charlie Hebdo cartoons on your front page tomorrow.

Je suis Charlie"

JE SUIS AUSSI CHARLIE and I hope that the Hebdo cartoons are published on the front pages of EVERY Western newspaper tomorrow.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 21:13

http://www.lemonde.fr/

http://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/01/07/manifestations-spontanees-et-temoignages-de-solidarite-apres-l-attaque-contre-charlie-hebdo_4550870_4355770.html

Demonstrations in major cities throughout France.

Merde, les Musulmans!

Les tireurs sont encore en fuite, mais ont été identifiés par la police.

According to Le Monde, the gunmen are still at large, but have been identitied by la Police.

Moi assui "Je Suis Charlie".
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

The price of laughter in Paris Empty Let us be the first

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 21:16

The price of laughter in Paris 247A0CFC00000578-0-image-m-58_1420648886411

Though why any lunatic (sorry, Muslim !) would be forced to believe that that was a depiction of Mohammed, I have no idea.
But I suppose if you want to be outraged, anything will do.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14765

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 21:19

The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris Safe_i10" />

"1oo Lashes, if you don't die laughing"

Again, why isn't this just some random afghani. Why do they automatically assume it is M.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

The price of laughter in Paris Empty Equal Opportunity Offence.

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 21:29

This was also a recent one.   You may not like it - though for what reason . . . ?
But would you murder 12 people for it ?

The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris 1_j13" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

The price of laughter in Paris Empty Satire

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 21:39

And apparently this one was a take off of the Jean Luc-Godard film.

The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris 2_j12" />

The film which sets the Muslim world on fire !

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 21:40

@aiyoyo wrote:
Demonstrations in major cities throughout France.
Merde, les Musulmans!
And a decent sized and silent crowd in Trafalgar Square. Many French.
Bradford ? Rotherham ? Luton ? No news yet in.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 21:55

@PeterMac wrote:The price of laughter in Paris 247A0CFC00000578-0-image-m-58_1420648886411

Though why any lunatic (sorry, Muslim !) would be forced to believe that that was a depiction of Mohammed, I have no idea.
But I suppose if you want to be outraged, anything will do.

Rabbi more like going by the hat.

Muslim Topi is not like that.

Hard to resist the Promise of 72 Virgins, any excuse will do to get to that paradise.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 21:58

Yes, it is supposed to be M pushed in a wheelchair by a jew.
Funny ?
Outrageous ?
Likely to make me to go out and murder someone ?
Or just a bit schoolboy humorous ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 22:05

@PeterMac wrote:And apparently this one was a take off of the Jean Luc-Godard film.

The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris 2_j12" />

The film which sets the Muslim world on fire !

Les fesses d'un Afgan ?

Ca me fait rire vraiment !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.01.15 22:12

The roots of this horrific massacre today were in the mind of Mohammed - the twisted, 22-times married, violent paedophile - and his drug-fuelled ramblings...and in the words of the Koran - the Hadith - which encourage hate, killing, martyrdom, and promise untold sensual delights to those who murder others (or themselves) for Allah's sake.

Yet 'Noddy' is banned from primary school children, and the Koran is part of the National Curriculum

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23771

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 22:25

@PeterMac wrote:Yes, it is supposed to be M pushed in a wheelchair by a jew.
Funny ?
Outrageous ?
Likely to make me to go out and murder someone ?
Or just a bit schoolboy humorous ?

Must be the wordings "Must Not Mock" (in the pic) that they find offensive ?

Some Sadistic b******* have no sense of humour.

I've many Muslim friends who dont condone that kind of behavior.  They are horrified at carnage.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 22:32

The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris 3_j11" />

The Koran is shit - ( or is 'made of shit')
It doesn't stop bullets.

Look closely and you will see that the top left says
"Tuerie en Egypte" = massacre in Egypt

Surely a dig, not at Islam, but at the belief system which persuaded people that this could happen, and that "magic headbands" would make them invulnerable, or even invisible.
Lack of education is a wonderful thing - for a dictator.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 22:37

@PeterMac wrote:The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris Safe_i10" />

"1oo Lashes, if you don't die laughing"

Again, why isn't this just some random afghani. Why do they automatically assume it is M.

Must be the over sized nose that's a give away!

Those sorts with over sized imaginations see M everywhere.
They automatically believe their fertile imagination.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.01.15 22:43

Some years ago in the paper, someone had cut a tomato in half and it had "allah" in the pattern of the inside seed chambers. People were flocking by their hundreds to look at the tomato. It is frightening when the same type of intellect can have firearms.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 22:44

@PeterMac wrote:The price of laughter in Paris <a href=The price of laughter in Paris 3_j11" />

The Koran is shit - ( or is 'made of shit')
It doesn't stop bullets.

Look closely and you will see that the top left says
"Tuerie en Egypte" = massacre in Egypt

Surely a dig, not at Islam, but at the belief system which persuaded people that this could happen, and that "magic headbands" would make them invulnerable, or even invisible.
Lack of education is a wonderful thing - for a dictator.

Must be selective reading. They saw only "Le Coran - C'est de la Merde"!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.15 23:13

So coolly and professionally executed. Guns and not home-made explosives used, suggesting this could be job of a well funded Muslim Organisation/Military Secret Service, rather and a few loony individuals.

I wonder why the Magazine/publishing office isn't protected by security coded door. 

More than meet the eyes I think.  
They must have had the office under surveillance and timed for maximum impact.  It wasnt just a rush spur of the moment act.  
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 07.01.15 23:23

@aiyoyo wrote:[snipped]

I wonder why the Magazine/publishing office isn't protected by security coded door. 

More than meet the eyes I think.  
They must have had the office under surveillance and timed for maximum impact.  It wasnt just a rush spur of the moment act.  
Le Monde report "The men parked their black Citroen hatchback in the middle of the street, then forced a woman picking up her daughter at a daycare to key in the security code to the doors of the building containing Charlie Hebdo’s officesShe said the “menacing” looking men spoke perfect French."

The alleged (at this stage) attackers have been named as: "Frenchmen Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi (brothers aged 32 & 34)  and 18-year-old Hamyd Mourad, whose nationality isn't immediately clear".  There are reports in some news channels  saying Anti-Terorist police are raiding a house/houses in Reims. 

Edit: Apologies if some people think this is 'off topic' but it appears that Said dropped his photo ID at the scene of the crime and that's how they've identified their 'suspect' so quickly!  I'm always sceptical of the reported narrative of what goes on in the world, (hence my distrust of the TM tale), and so it's no surprise I am reminded of how Satam Al Suqami's passport escaped the impact of Flight AA11 into the WTC on 911 to land undamaged on the pavement, to be spotted amongst the rubble and dust, and then be handed in to the FBI by someone who apparently then ran off . For further info....https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-satam-al-suqami-passport.2788/
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.01.15 0:38

@Knitted wrote:
Edit: Apologies if some people think this is 'off topic' but it appears that Said dropped his photo ID at the scene of the crime and that's how they've identified their 'suspect' so quickly!  I'm always sceptical of the reported narrative of what goes on in the world, (hence my distrust of the TM tale), and so it's no surprise I am reminded of how Satam Al Suqami's passport escaped the impact of Flight AA11 into the WTC on 911 to land undamaged on the pavement, to be spotted amongst the rubble and dust, and then be handed in to the FBI by someone who apparently then ran off . For further info....https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-satam-al-suqami-passport.2788/

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/charlie-hebdo/20150107.OBS9468/charlie-hebdo-le-dernier-dessin-de-charb-toujours-pas-d-attentats.html?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=obclick&obref=obnetwork

In the above video, one of the gunmen did drop something onto the floor after he opened the car door, which he later retrieved when getting back into the car.   Using zoom police would be able to scrutiny this item that was dropped.  Could well be ID.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 08.01.15 1:44

@aiyoyo wrote:
[snipped]

In the above video, one of the gunmen did drop something onto the floor after he opened the car door, which he later retrieved when getting back into the car.   Using zoom police would be able to scrutiny this item that was dropped.  Could well be ID.

aiyoyo

Yep... I saw him pick something up when that clip was first aired. I've not seen any clip aired where you see anyone get out of the car and it being dropped/falling from the vehicle/thrown out of the vehicle (by the 3rd attacker who stayed in the car), etc.  So who knows yet how it got to be on the floor. Filming of he clip we are all familiar with was started after the attackers had left the building, and so only shows the item already lying on the road and being picked up. 

Anyway, (theoretically) if I intended to leave something behind at the scene so it was found I'd be certain to be seen to either drop something it in plain site, or drop something simply to show I was a bit prone to dropping things and thus 'set the scene' for people to say 'Yep, it's proved it's him because he dropped his ID' ! (a bit like altering the Exif data on a 'last photo' to 'prove' a happy family existed on the 3rd May!)  Wink.   

(n.b As I said originally up-thread it's most likely that it's religiously motivated and just as the press have reported. However, planting evidence isn't exactly uncommon...and so I will maintain an open mind until I see a healthy looking suspect, not under duress, openly saying he did it.  Until then I guess it depends on how far you think the rabbit hole is! Me? I think it goes very, very, deep and wouldn't put anything past people in power to commit or facilitate (what appear on the surface to be) acts of terrorism to promote various agendas, and using Muslims as convenient and unchallenged scapegoats).
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 08.01.15 1:47

I heard it described by one reporter as a shoe or trainer but admittedly it look too small to be such.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 08.01.15 2:20

@Angelique wrote:I heard it described by one reporter as a shoe or trainer but admittedly it look too small to be such.
Hi, there does appear to be a trainer, (black with white sole), when you see a good quality copy of the video and freeze the beginning of the clip.  The clip on Vice News is clear... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMnYeyOzwM&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvoMnYeyOzwM&has_verified=1&bpctr=1420684864

It is possible, if you look carefully, that the person on the driver's side might have dropped something small that remains there after they drive off. However, it may be a small bit of litter as it looks like there may be a trail of similar 'white' things in the road behind the car.
Knitted
Knitted

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum