The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

MASSACRE in Paris this morning - 12 members of anti-Islam satirical magazine gunned down - gunmen flee

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MASSACRE in Paris this morning - 12 members of anti-Islam satirical magazine gunned down - gunmen flee

Post by aquila on 09.01.15 5:00

@Joss wrote:
@Angelique wrote:I would agree with tolerance for all but I don't see any from these Muslims who murdered and injured people in the name of their religion.

I would have to say I also agree with aquila.

We don't need a religion in this country that doesn't countenance other religions.
LOL, So you don't think Christianity has killed lots of people in the name of their religion either? They burnt the heretics at the stake, all in the name for the love of their God. Most religions aren't really all that tolerant of other religions, and everyone claims they have the "Truth". All religion does is instill intolerance and hatred IMO and sets people apart from others that don't "believe" what they believe.
I have seen that in my life, the intolerance of so called christians, yet they claim their love and tolerance, what a joke.
What country do you live in Joss?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MASSACRE in Paris this morning - 12 members of anti-Islam satirical magazine gunned down - gunmen flee

Post by Angelique on 09.01.15 5:01

Joss

I think all religions cause war and destruction but we have to become tolerant to each other in a civilised world.

I don't see what has transpired in Paris as tolerant.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 5:03

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Angelique wrote:I would agree with tolerance for all but I don't see any from these Muslims who murdered and injured people in the name of their religion.

We don't need a religion in this country that doesn't countenance other religions.
LOL, So you don't think Christianity has killed lots of people in the name of their religion either? They burnt the heretics at the stake, all in the name for the love of their God. Most religions aren't really all that tolerant of other religions, and everyone claims they have the "Truth". All religion does is instill intolerance and hatred IMO and sets people apart from others that don't "believe" what they believe.
I have seen that in my life, the intolerance of so called christians, yet they claim their love and tolerance, what a joke.
Right now i am in Australia for a while.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 5:05

@Angelique wrote:Joss

I think all religions cause war and destruction but we have to become tolerant to each other in a civilised world.

I don't see what has transpired in Paris as tolerant.
I agree, hatred & killing will never bring any tolerance or peace. But the people are brainwashed to believe War=Peace.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.01.15 5:06

@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

You must be enjoying Australia, the country built on Christian values and principles. A very tolerant country just like UK. A country with a sense of fair play.

How many muslim countries can you name that have a sense of fair play?

Now just also let me ask if it would be acceptable for me to go to an Islamic country and build a church?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 5:16

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:

You must be enjoying Australia, the country built on Christian values and principles. A very tolerant country just like UK. A country with a sense of fair play.

How many muslim countries can you name that have a sense of fair play?
Australia is ok. I have seen a lot of people from the middle east here, some very successful business people.
They are not all barbaric, and most around here have integrated very well. There are no mosques here where i am, but in the larger cities probably. There are a lot of migrants from India here too that practice the Muslim faith, and they live around these areas, but keep to themselves. The women are very colorful in their saris and head scarves, and the men with their turbans.
When you hear some of the Aussies talk some a very prejudiced against other cultures and make fun of them, but usually not to the point of killing them, but some muslims in the city here have been physically attacked and ridiculed. This has never happened before, but i think the PM here and some of their political cohorts have stirred things up a bit.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 5:23

Sorry Aquila i forgot to answer your question before about if you go into their country to build a church? From memory and what i have read i think Iran is quite tolerant of christianity etc. I really don't know about some of the other countries? I would have to research into that.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.01.15 5:33

@Joss wrote:Sorry Aquila i forgot to answer your question before about if you go into their country to build a church? From memory and what i have read i think Iran is quite tolerant of christianity etc. I really don't know about some of the other countries? I would have to research into that.
Iran, that would be the country that doesn't allow women to watch football.

Saudi Arabia where women wear the burqa, public execution is the norm and women aren't allowed to drive.

Brunei bans Christmas in case it leads muslims astray

All of these muslim countries loathe women and blame them for a man's lust.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 5:48

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:Sorry Aquila i forgot to answer your question before about if you go into their country to build a church? From memory and what i have read i think Iran is quite tolerant of christianity etc. I really don't know about some of the other countries? I would have to research into that.
LOL, Well i didn't know that. Yes i think the women there are of a much different mindset due to their conditioning in that culture to what we are. Women have to serve the men i think? Although  generations ago to mine, women in western society were expected to know their place. They were there to be subservient to their husbands. Things have certainly changed since then, and women started entering the workplace and acting a different role to just being a stay at home mother with domestic duties, and raising children.
But then i think family life in westernised culture has broken down a lot to when i grew up, and many children now come from broken families, which is very sad too. I really don't think there is any perfect culture without its flaws and problems.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 5:51

@aquila wrote:

Saudi Arabia where women wear the burqa, public execution is the norm and women aren't allowed to drive.

Brunei bans Christmas in case it leads muslims astray

All of these muslim countries loathe women and blame them for a man's lust.
I agree some practices and beliefs in those cultures are brutal and have no place in this world.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.01.15 5:56

@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
LOL, Well i didn't know that. Yes i think the women there are of a much different mindset due to their conditioning in that culture to what we are. Women have to serve the men i think? Although  generations ago to mine, women in western society were expected to know their place. They were there to be subservient to their husbands. Things have certainly changed since then, and women started entering the workplace and acting a different role to just being a stay at home mother with domestic duties, and raising children.
But then i think family life in westernised culture has broken down a lot to when i grew up, and many children now come from broken families, which is very sad too. I really don't think there is any perfect culture without its flaws and problems.
Come to UK and France or the Netherlands or Germany and see the impact Islam and its secular 'culture' has on these EU countries.

There is no integration.

Enjoy your freedom in Australia it won't be long before you're bemoaning.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 6:07

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Come to UK and France or the Netherlands or Germany and see the impact Islam and its secular 'culture' has on these EU countries.

There is no integration.

I must admit i have never lived in any of those countries, so can have no opinion there. If you are in the U.K. then you have an informed opinion from your own personal experiences. I don't know if i will be remaining in Australia or i will be going back to the U.S. at some stage, but i can't really say what will happen here in the future, but perhaps your prediction will come about. The world certainly is a very different place now to what we have known it to be, and it's not changed for the better, IMO.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 09.01.15 6:16

https://youtu.be/JCfwcd_Ajg4

An Australian response to an Islamic demonstration!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.01.15 6:17

@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:

There is no integration.

I must admit i have never lived in any of those countries, so can have no opinion there. If you are in the U.K. then you have an informed opinion from your own personal experiences. I don't know if i will be remaining in Australia or i will be going back to the U.S. at some stage, but i can't really say what will happen here in the future, but perhaps your prediction will come about. The world certainly is a very different place now to what we have known it to be, and it's not changed for the better, IMO.
Thanks for the exchange of opinion. roses It's an interesting conversation. My opinion is by no means definitive, it's just an opinion and it does come from living in different countries and observation. It doesn't make me right by any means.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.01.15 6:22

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:https://youtu.be/JCfwcd_Ajg4

That's Australia. The land of free speech with a sense of fair play beyond any other country I've seen. Long may it last.

You certainly couldn't do that in UK.

ETA: Humour, you gotta give it to the Aussies for the humour.

That would be the humour that 12 people in Paris were killed for.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 7:34

@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aquila wrote:

There is no integration.

Thanks for the exchange of opinion. roses It's an interesting conversation. My opinion is by no means definitive, it's just an opinion and it does come from living in different countries and observation. It doesn't make me right by any means.
You're welcome Aquila. I appreciate what you are saying, and i don't think there is any right or wrong with an informed opinion, just the differing perceptions we all have and it makes the world an interesting place.  roses
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth on 09.01.15 7:37

bravo Very well said aquila.

TellTheTruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 7:39

LOL
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.01.15 7:50

@aquila wrote:

That's Australia. The land of free speech with a sense of fair play beyond any other country I've seen. Long may it last.

You certainly couldn't do that in UK.

ETA: Humour, you gotta give it to the Aussies for the humour.

That would be the humour that 12 people in Paris were killed for.
Wow i didn't realize it was that bad in the UK. I thought you were very similar to Aussie culture. Yes the Aussie's are a funny bunch.
I often wish the world would lighten up, things get taken much too seriously in some cultures and why?  This life is so transitory & we are only here for such a short time, can't we all just get along and help each other.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thought provoking article

Post by PeterMac on 09.01.15 8:30

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2902762/This-freedom-killed-Little-little-piece-piece-LITTLEJOHN-State-cede-ground-terrorists-wake-Paris-massacre.html
some quotes
This isn’t just about the BBC, however. When it comes to appeasing militant Islam, my own trade is equally culpable.
So is the entire apparatus of the State. We pussy-foot around anything which may cause offence to Muslims, partly out of good manners but primarily because we are worried about the potential backlash.
The reason most of the media in the Western world steered clear of republishing the Danish cartoons of Mohammed wasn’t because they were not newsworthy but because of fears that men in balaclavas with machine-guns might march into the front office and start firing at random.
That nightmare became horrible reality in Paris on Wednesday, when Islamist terrorists massacred staff at the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

If you think the cartoons of Mohammed are offensive, you should see the vile images and caricatures of Jews which appear on websites aimed at impressionable young Muslims in Britain.The iPlod spend their days trawling Twitter looking for some gormless loser they can nick for making ‘inappropriate’ comments, but these hate-filled Islamist websites, complete with handy bomb-making instructions and exhortations to murder, manage to slip through the net.Islam is just one of the New Establishment’s favoured client groups. Exciting ‘hate crime’ laws have been invented to grant them special privileges and punish their critics.
So mad mullahs in Midlands madrassas can call for homosexuals to be stoned to death. But a Christian preacher who objects to gay marriage can expect to be arrested and given a criminal record.
We have also created a ‘victim’ culture, which allows minority groups to justify any kind of bad behaviour on the grounds that they are being oppressed.
You didn’t have to look far yesterday to find allegedly ‘respected’ voices prepared to blame the staff of Charlie Hebdo for bringing the wrath of the Islamists down on themselves. They shouldn’t have been so ‘provocative’.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 09.01.15 8:48

This is such an important issue - in Europe our elected public servants and non- elected public servants have over the decades have made serious decisions about immigration,  matters of human rights and social policy. At no time in our past have we the public whom they serve, been consulted on the issue of freedom of speech, the culture impact on the indigenous population created by immigration or the protection of the public from radical religious insanity. The events in Paris demonstrates the consequences of not listening to the public, of having a narrow and ignorant perception of the results of social engineering. I for one welcome the opportunity to discuss this issue as it could have been any one of us shot  by an insane jihad is 2 days ago whilst going about our daily life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.01.15 9:09

10:09 Some more have just been killed and injured in a shoot out. They now have hostages !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.01.15 9:29

@PeterMac wrote:10:09 Some more have just been killed and injured in a shoot out.   They now have hostages !
9.09 here Peter!

BBC just reported 9.24am:

A local journalist in the area where the suspects are currently being hunted, Yoann Deleu, says: "I think that the noose is tightening now on the suspects. According to the authorities on site the situation is coming to an end probably in the next few minutes."

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.01.15 15:48

I second that.  Me too, I agree with aquila.

Many are afraid to speak up against the Muslims for fear of being labelled fascist or racist.
It's exactly because of idiots and ignorants who are quick to label those who dare to speak up that we're left in this pathetic catch 22 situation.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.01.15 15:51

@aquila wrote:Whilst I accept what you are saying Joss, I feel the need to add my opinion and will no doubt be called 'islamaphobic' for it. Please bear with me.

I live in a large provincial city in UK. I was born here. I've seen immigration from my early days and I've seen integration. You see,  integration is the key word.

When I see the building of huge mosques in a Christian country within a very short space of time it concerns me.

When I see what I can only describe as 'muslim ghettoes' it concerns me.

When I see secular schools for muslim children it concerns me.

When I pass through an inner city muslim ghetto on the bus and see male muslim children, arriving home from school to don their hats and go to 'prayer houses' (old terraced houses complete with grants/funding/tax relief) to be indoctrinated with the words of their religion it concerns me.

When I see a 'muslim council' in my country it concerns me.

When I see see arranged marriages it concerns me.

When I see muslim women wearing burqas it concerns me.

When I see a religion that separates men and women in my country it concerns me.

When I see a religion where religion comes before all else, no affiliation to any country, to any community, to anything but the religion it concerns me.

When I see how difficult it is for muslim men and women to ever openly criticize their own religion it concerns me.

When I see so little lack of choice for muslim men and women due to indoctrination it concerns me.

When I see the lack of any cultural enrichment through integration it concerns me.

Here's the biggies...

When I see the society into which I was born, a free society where political correctness now strangles us it concerns me.

When I see muslims unable to appreciate, enjoy and adopt that freedom it concerns me.

When I see paltry mutterings from Islamic religious leaders that excuse fundamentalists that concerns me.

No-one has the right in Islam to criticize. That concerns me.

No-one in a 'muslim community' can exercise the right to free speech that my ancestors fought for. That concerns me.

There's a huge elephant in the room that everyone is ignoring and apologizing for.

I make no apologies for my opinion.
thumbsup thumbsup clapping1
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum