The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by PeterMac on 03.10.15 11:58

Mark Willis wrote:
Well same goes for documentaries constrained and consigned to Youtube.
Which this will be.
I certainly hope it is.
A posting on YouTube will ensure it is seen by MILLIONS across the world, and not just by a few who happen to be watching whichever channel it is on at the precise time. and forget to hit the record button on the DVD player.
That is the power of YouTube.
And then, of course, it will be copied, downloaded, stored, shared, re-posted, referred to, attached, pasted . . . and will be in the public Domain forever.

As is Dr Amaral's book, in all its forms,
and as are TB's various publications, which he withdrew, as he was required to, but which other people have put back, which they may not be allowed to, but there is in reality no authority which can stop them . . .

HiDeHo's stuff goes straight to You Tube, and goes viral each time.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.10.15 6:53

Verdi wrote:

...... and that's some heavy rock !
LMAO! Totally brilliant. clapping lol!
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.10.15 6:55

PeterMac wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Well same goes for documentaries constrained and consigned to Youtube.
Which this will be.
I certainly hope it is.
A posting on YouTube will ensure it is seen by MILLIONS across the world, and not just by a few who happen to be watching whichever channel it is on at the precise time. and forget to hit the record button on the DVD player.
That is the power of YouTube.
And then, of course, it will be copied, downloaded, stored, shared, re-posted, referred to, attached, pasted . . . and will be in the public Domain forever.

As is Dr Amaral's book, in all its forms,
and as are TB's various publications, which he withdrew, as he was required to, but which other people have put back, which they may not be allowed to, but there is in reality no authority which can stop them . . .

HiDeHo's stuff goes straight to You Tube, and goes viral each time.
Indeed, I enjoyed Richard Hall's vids on Youtube.
The difference being his was about questioning all of the Mc's fables.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.10.15 22:54

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:

...... and that's some heavy rock !
LMAO! Totally brilliant. clapping lol!
Why thankee kind sir - and this I dedicate to Operation Grange, in support of four and half years of diligent policing by the best crime squad in the world..

offtopic  Whoops!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.15 10:32

Verdi wrote:

offtopic  Whoops!

Nothing valuable was taken. Watches, cameras all not taken....
Oh...wait a minute....Burgeller has taken Madeleine !
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.10.15 15:16

aiyoyo wrote:
Verdi wrote:

offtopic  Whoops!

Nothing valuable was taken. Watches, cameras all not taken....
Oh...wait a minute....Burgeller has taken Madeleine !
The search and examination of the scene were carried out in difficult conditions: when they arrived, the police were met with a large number of people coming and going – family, friends, resort employees...  

The contamination of the premises risks bringing serious prejudice, as a consequence, to the investigation. We must ask ourselves if that contamination has been deliberate or not...

Goncalo Amaral - The Truth of the Lie
http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-3/

I wonder if Ms Poulton ever contemplated the idea of doorstepping ex-DCI Redwood of the Yard.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

A further update on Sonia Poulton - AND on her co-plotter, Ben Thompson

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.06.17 22:30

This thread was started on Christmas Eve 2014 and was about the dramatic announcement by Sonia Poulton, in a 3-minute trailer, that she was embarking on a documentary about Madeleine McCann. This followed on from an earlier announcement of hers in October 2014, made within two days of Brenda Leyland’s suicide, that she was going to make a documentary about that.

The thread was last visited by Verdi in late 2015, but I am reviving it now because, due to an extraordinary few hours on candyfloss’s forum last night, Ben Thompson in effect made a series of further admissions about his identity.

He first of all confirmed, if confirmation was needed, that he is also the character ‘Andrew’ who caused so much trouble on CMOMM and is by far the leading poster on candyfloss’s forum. He also confirmed that he was the poster ‘Mo’ on candyfloss’s forum, as he was here. And indeed, in a string of posts last night, Thompson also boasted that it was he, as ‘Mo’, who made the very first post on this very thread hre on CMOMM. 

During the same extraordinary succession of posts, kindly sent to me by a well-wisher member over there, Thompson (as ‘Andrew’) posted once again that he intended to visit my home. After that, he was warned by one of the Admin team and subsequently admitted that he had been drinking and was ‘one over the eight’. Admin suggested that he was probably ‘a lot more than one over the eight’. One of his posts then had to be deleted.

During this period, Thompson was posting alternately as ‘Mo’ and ‘Andrew’. As ‘Mo’, he was posting that he was thinking of giving up on his involvement in the Madeleine McCann case. Inadvertently, he then switched back to posting as ‘Andrew’ and began his post: ‘Hi Ben’, thus confirming that ‘Mo’ was indeed Ben Thompson.  

One of the reasons for reviving this thread is that that first post of his on 24 December 2014 gives us a big clue as to the long-standing and close co-operation between Thompson and Sonia Poulton. It also gives us a clue as to the nature and duration of the campaign waged continually by Thompson on Twitter against CMOMM, Jill and myself. This thread also provides evidence of how Sonia Poulton craftily drew Rosalinda Hutton (‘Cristobell’) further into her web, with this tweet on 16 January 2015:

Sonia Poulton @ SoniaPoulton
#journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward. 

Before the day was out, and despite other people volunteering. Hutton announced later that day that Poulton had selected her to take part in this feature. She did so in these words:    

"I will not be speaking as a definitive expert on the McCanns..."
"I will be raising...the role of Smithman. Simply pointing out the glaring similarities between Gerry and Smithman will be a step in the right direction..."
"The MSM it appears, are taking tentative steps towards revealing the suspicions surrounding the McCanns, and this is a massive step forward".
"...I am not going into this as an expert.
"Much of it will also be about the internet wars".
"...the powers that be believe there is an orchestrated campaign 'of hate' against the McCanns....I can assure [them] there is not! A few loons and wannabe tyrants, but no-one with the ability to organise a booze-up in a distillery".

We all know what followed: a disastrous 2-page spread in the Sun on 1 February, where Hutton was presented as “A vicious anti-McCann troll who gets a buzz out of squishing people on the internet”. A major setback to our cause.

There was nothing about the facts of the case, of course, but plenty to make millions of Sun readers think that all the McCann-sceptics must be like her.

Anyway, let’s go back to that first post by Thompson, or ‘Mo’. You can see that Thompson posted Poulton’s Twitter message on CMOMM just 14 minutes later. At the very least we can see from that how closely Thompson was following Poulton and how keen he was to promote her proposed documentary.
So here we are, over 30 months or 920 days later.

And what have we discovered?

Well, the 3-minute trailer about the forthcoming documentary is no more - deleted by Poulton long ago.

The documentary has never been produced, with all manner of excuses given for not producing it.

During this time Poulton has regularly denigrated our work here, referring to us, as people like ‘Blacksmith’ and ‘Cristobell’ have also done, as a ‘cesspit’.
Thompson, using various aliases on CMOMM and candyfloss’s forum and on Twitter, has posted hundreds of hostile messages about CMOMM, Jill and myself and has quite probably appeared on CMOMM over the years with well over 100 different aliases.

Thompson, and others egged on by him, have routinely suggested that I am a ‘government shill’, or ‘a paid McCann stooge’ etc. And that I ‘lie’ about the case all the time.

This infection has now spread to candyfloss’s forum in a major way. A thread there, ‘CMOMM, Ben Thompson and Andrew’, has attracted over 700 posts in the past 16 days. Many are from posters over there who have adopted Thompson’s view that I am paid to tell lies by the government and/or the McCanns.

Just to give one example among many, and without naming names, one poster on here, now in the other place, repeatedly asserted that jumper patterns on a vastly enlarged Last Photo of Madeleine proved photoshopping. No amount of proof that this was a digital artefact would deter her from insisting that jumper patterns on Madeleine’s neck, cheek and even lips, were the result of photoshopping .

Today she and several others over there have formed the view that they all need to look closely at all my posts because “wherever TB is pointing, he is doing so on behalf of the McCanns, and we need to look in the other direction”.

Well, look dears, do by all means carry on with that line of investigation for as long as you want to, hopefully it’ll give you all happy hunting for years to come.  

I have received no apology from Thompson yet. However, I have received some most useful information from those who know Thompson and I would like to publicly thank them. And I am expecting a lot more to come, including from others who have made complaints about his actions to other police forces, including the Met Police and Greater Manchester Police.      

One of his acolytes, some time ago, foolishly circulated a shoal of Thompson’s DMs to various people on Twitter, which reveal much about his plotting and planning. That will be very valuable. Likewise, I have even been sent an MP3 of a conversation between Thompson and another.

And guess what. His Yorkshire accent exactly matches that on a ‘death threat’ voicemail left for me at about 4.30am one morning by Ben Thompson, pretending to be Andrew, many moons ago. That will also be very valuable.

That’s all I have time for, but I promise that there is a lot more yet to come out about Poulton, about Thompson, about their agendas, plots and schemes…and about candyfloss’s forum.                          

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.06.17 23:32

Here's quite an apt post from Mimi over the road the other day.
Maybe she could do one for Ben now.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 01.07.17 17:35

That photograph of 'Andrew' / ' Ben' shows a place/ face  that seems familiar to me. Where do you think it was taken?

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 01.07.17 18:50

kaz wrote:That photograph of 'Andrew' / ' Ben' shows a place/ face  that seems familiar to me. Where do you think it was taken?
It reminds me very much of Durham Cathedral.
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 01.07.17 18:55

I agree with Patience, That is very like Durham Cathedral, but Durham has a centre tower as I remember.

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.07.17 19:47

JRP wrote:I agree with Patience, That is very like Durham Cathedral, but Durham has a centre tower as I remember.

======

I think @ Patience that you might have made an inspired guess.

There are two smaller towers on Durham Cathedral, and a large one, which as JRP says is out of picture. 

Hiding most of the cathedral in Thompson's picture is a large barn or house.

Seen from one angle, the two smaller towers can appear as one, see below:

On the photo of Benjamin Arthur Thompson/'Andrew' on CMOMM & MMM, we see Thompson standing on a bridge or ledge overlooking a big river.

There is indeed a big river which loops round the city of Durham and runs quite close to the old town and the cathedral. If memory serves, it's the River Wear. See this picture:

If the picture was taken on a bridge over the river Wear, this would fit where Thompson lives. Durham is a mere 15 miles up the Great North Road (A1) from Northallerton, which is where Ben/Andrew and his builder father live.

I should add that those who know Ben Thompson suggest he is aged about 25-30 on the photo. He doesn't look the same today. He is 45. And a lot wider at the waist.  

Those who know him well say that at home he has a veritable array of computers, laptops, smartphones etc. through which he manages all his various aliases on FB, Twitter and various forums.

He is also a regular at one of the Northallerton local hostelries, where the inhabitants can observe him busy on his laptop. He's unemployed. He doesn't have enough time to work, he is so busy typing at all hours.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 01.07.17 20:01

I spent some time there, so it looked familiar. 

View from the other end of the River Wear.
" />

" />
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 01.07.17 20:39

A view of a bridge over the River Wear, overlooked by the castle and Cathedral in Durham., Durham, County Durham, England.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/photo/view-of-a-bridge-over-the-river-wear-high-res-stock-photography/133672113

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.07.17 20:48

Andrew on MMM/Ben Thompson has just posted a denial over there that he is now 45 years old.

Funny that.

When 'Andrew'/Ben was on CMOMM posting with us, he sent me emails (threatening to come to my house and 'sort you out'). These emails were posted from an identity with these email addresses:-   'andrewr', 'Andrew77r','andrewr1977r' and 'Andrew 77' - all, of course, @gmail.com.

A fellow-member of the forum checked this reference via some sort of internet search and found him on the 'ILLICIT ENCOUNTERS' forum: 

https://www.illicitencounters.com/member/profile/show/619773/return/1/mode/search/ageFrom/21/ageTo/99/username/andrew77r/OrderBy/last_login/cpage/1/reset/1

It's quite a fascinating read!

Members here may note that Andrew/Ben Thompson gives his age as '39' - but that post on ILLICIT ENCOUNTERS was put up six years ago.

That makes you, Ben Thompson, 45. Unless you have remained at 39 for six years?

About three years ago, Andrew/Ben Thompson sent Jill Havern the message below. It will give a good idea of his character and his agenda. Jill forwarded it to me. Here it is:

=============================
andrew r
4:47 PM (18 hours ago)

Jill - Can you please stop accusing me of being various 'socks' on your forum. You know full well that I am none of those people. I am sick of the lies that you have been spreading about me and sick of you slandering me.

I have not posted anything on your forum since I was banned as frankS ages ago as I suggested it would be nice to see a 'poll' of who would like TB banned from the forum.

I have absolutely nothing to hide but what I object to is been accused of things that I am not doing.

It's no secret that I despise TB. I'm honest about that. However I am not on your forum as all these other people you say I am.

Now can you stop with all these accusations please.

I was out last night and this morning I had a look on my phone on the other place. I noticed that there was more allegations about me from Tony. As I have said before I am sick of these false accusations. I found his land line phone number and at 09.50 I called him.

He answered 'hello' and I said is that Tony Bennett.
He said yes and I said 'Hello Tony, My name is Andrew and I would like to know why you are bad mouthing me on your Forum'. He didn't reply and there was just a silence. He didn't hang up but would not speak. I hung up then called him straight back. It went straight to answer machine. I left a polite message asking him to please stop slandering me and that it is not fair having these false accusations made against me. I have not called him back since.

I see that there is another thread started about me with 7 phone calls. Nope 2. And that he has reported me to the police. Good. He can also show the police my message I left him.

I'm sorry to all forum members but I am sick of Tony's lies and some weird obsessed vendetta against me.

I have absolutely nothing to hide. The reason why I disliked him in the first place was that he banned me from something I feel very strongly and passionate for which is this case. My dislike towards him has grown due to the fact of his lies and false accusations.

I'm not sure how I can stop this but all I wanted to do was speak to him in person and ask him to stop. It's not fair.

Tony - please tell the CMOMM members the exact message I left on your
voicemail and don't lie. Again.

====

NOTE:  Essex Police described this conduct as 'stalking' and 'harassment' and gave the matter a Crime Reference Number. Despite his admission of such conduct he is the the most frequent poster on another forum SAID to be about Madeleine McCann.

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.07.17 21:25

Just had this from Chris Roberts:

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.07.17 23:17

Well, my understanding about Chris Roberts was that he became interested in the Madeleine McCann case for genuine reasons, but somehow ended up getting entangled with Ben Thompson/Andrew and maybe some other of Sonia Poulton's cronies. My apologies if this is incorrect.

More recently it seems he has 'seen the light' and is certainly now proving most helpful to us in revealing how dark, dangerous, devious and deceitful this Ben Thompson/Andrew character really is. 

One thing that Chris Roberts and others have revealed recently is the story of the so-called 'March for Madeleine' that was proposed for, I think, last spring. 

There was a big head of steam supporting this 'March for Madeleine' project, which was being organised by Ben Thompson and one or two of his cronies. I heard from multiple sources that over 200 people committed to attend this march. However, with only a few weeks left before the march was due to take place, Thompson/Andrew sent out a message to  them all saying that the march 'could not now go ahead' because it was 'no longer possible'.

One of the many people now helping me re Ben Thompson/Andrew has sent me a copy of his message. There was dismay amongst the hundreds who had planned to attend this march. People asked Thompson for an explanation, but he never supplied one  

I wonder if members here are beginning to get a better understanding of Ben Thompson/Andrew's REAL agenda?

====

Incidentally, regarding what Chris Roberts said about that strange internet character 'Will McMahon...

...it was yet one more character created by Ben Thompson/Andrew:

TweetFinderGeneral Retweeted TweetFinderGeneral
Thompson keeping deathly silent won't mean this goes away. I see a plausible liar attempting damage limitation after being exposed. #McCann

TweetFinderGeneral added,
TweetFinderGeneral @TweetfnderGenrl
Well, well. Who'd a thunk it. The fake 'Will McMahon' account was Ben Thompson all along. My oh my. #McCann

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.07.17 0:07

This multi-faceted enigma certainly appears to be fooling a lot of people, despite having a history of outrageous online behaviour.

Something they should bear in mind - if this person is all it claims to be, how come it has the time to be online 24 hours a day seven days a week?

I asked a similar question of a similar enigma a very long time ago.  The indirect response was - 'has that person whom I'm ignoring ever heard of annual leave'?  

confused

I need to rest.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum