The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Doug D on 29.12.14 17:39

I welcome the publication of any such information, bringing it more into the public domain, but have reservations as to what will be ‘revealed’ and where it will go.
 
Sonia Poulton hasn’t entered the arena with an unblemished track record, but equally the same can be said about Richard D Hall with some of his more ‘nutty’ revelations about other matters, akin to some of David Icke’s, yet his 4-part documentary was fairly widely lauded and pointed the way to some ‘truths’ for a large number of previous Mc believers & apologists.
 
 On that sort of basis I am willing at least to give her a fair chance.
 
It will however be interesting to see where she delves and whether she is able to establish any definite links between S & S, 2&2 TV, Richard Phillips and any others who appeared around about the time of the best-selling (????!!!!) ‘definitive’ book, which all seemed to lead in a contrived path up until the Brunt/Leyland affair took the train off the rails.
 
Was it all part of CM’s ‘master MMU plan’ to silence the ‘doubters’ and ‘haters’ once and for all?
 
Quite where does JG fit in?
 
Any real answers & revelations to these and many other questions must always be welcome.

Doug D

Posts : 2373
Reputation : 812
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

2x2 TV revealed (well, partly)

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.12.14 18:39

@Doug D wrote:I welcome the publication of any such information, bringing it more into the public domain, but have reservations as to what will be ‘revealed’ and where it will go.
 
Sonia Poulton hasn’t entered the arena with an unblemished track record, but equally the same can be said about Richard D Hall with some of his more ‘nutty’ revelations about other matters, akin to some of David Icke’s, yet his 4-part documentary was fairly widely lauded and pointed the way to some ‘truths’ for a large number of previous Mc believers & apologists.
 
On that sort of basis I am willing at least to give her a fair chance.
 
It will however be interesting to see where she delves and whether she is able to establish any definite links between S & S, 2&2 TV, Richard Phillips and any others who appeared around about the time of the best-selling (????!!!!) ‘definitive’ book, which all seemed to lead in a contrived path up until the Brunt/Leyland affair took the train off the rails.
 
Was it all part of CM’s ‘master MMU plan’ to silence the ‘doubters’ and ‘haters’ once and for all?
 
Quite where does JG fit in?
 
Any real answers & revelations to these and many other questions must always be welcome.
@ Doug D

I can help you (and other forum members here) to a limited extent with an answer re 2x2 TV (not 2&2 TV).

I was contacted last month by the maker(s) of the 2x2 TV mini-series of short videos.

I have been asked to keep certain details confidential, but in the spirit of laying on the table for everyone to see as much information as possible, here goes with what I now know about 2x2 TV.

On 14 November I responded to a tweet asking me for help re Madeleine McCann.

I replied with a short tweet: "How can I help?" 

I then received an e-mail from a British individual living abroad, I will reproduce part of it: 

"Yesterday we completed our final attempt with the British press for them to publish the evidence we have that would send Kate, Gerry and their Tapas friends back to Portugal on a charge of ‘perverting the course of justice’.

All the papers roundly agree that if this evidence were to be made public it would be game over for the McCanns. Their reason is always the same Tony, the McCanns lawyers. Now something is obviously very wrong over there, I’m in [NAME OF COUNTRY REDACTED - T.B.], if the media can be effectively dictated to by lawyers. But, Pat Brown also informed us this morning it’s the same in the States, CNN in her direct example won’t let her anywhere near a camera if the McCanns are the subject.

You’ve obviously dedicated many thousands of hours to this case Tony, we admire you very much for doing so and with the evidence we have we can fully understand your unwavering commitment to seeing something done, however, we are facing the circumstance that it may be that nothing can be done, unless a new approach is tabled.

We are in a positive position of knowing the McCanns are guilty of ‘perversion’ and being able to prove it, that helps us to stay resolute that something can and ‘must’ be done but traditional methods of accountability do appear out of reach in this particular case".

Correspondence followed. The individual told me he had also written to '327 MPs' with his evidence.

The individual then asked me to view a video he had prepared of his evidence, which, to put it simply, purported that the so-called 'Last Photo' had been photoshopped. He added that he believed the 'Last Photo' was an elaborate, 'composite' photoshopping exercise, with individuals and shadows etc. having been taken at different places and times and then all photoshopped on to the one, composite, 'Last Photo'.

We spoke on the 'phone twice, including a long session with us both viewing the video and discussing various evidential points as we did so.

After due consideration, on 18 November I e-mailed him a detailed reply giving six specific reasons why I could not agree with his view that the Last Photo had been photoshopped, and adding the evidence that's been discussed here on CMOMM to the effect that the Last Photo may be a genuine photo taken earlier that week.

My response was polite and the individual replied briefly to say he was disappointed with my response, adding that he thought I had misunderstood one of his key arguments.

The only other thing to add is that he told me that Pat Brown had advised him to contact Sonia Poulton, who was making a video. I respectfully drew his attention to Sonia Poulton's recent track record (Stephen D Birch, Shrimpton, Hutton, Clegg, Straw etc.).

On the face of it, this was a genuine individual who purported to have expertise in the forensic analysis of photos.

I don't think I am able to add to that.


++++++++++++++++++

@ Doug D - P.S.

I would like to thank you very much indeed for keeping us all up-to-date here with news on Operation Fernbridge and related peeadophile-ring investigations and police corruption issues. These matters are so very important (others have also kept us up-to-date - thanks due to them also). I'm sorry not to have contributed to those threads recently; I have some interesting info to hand about the late Sir Nicholas Fairbairn which I might add to the 'Fernbridge' thread when I get a moment

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by plebgate on 30.12.14 0:39

Has the individual living abroad contacted the police Tony?

plebgate

Posts : 6003
Reputation : 1705
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by frost on 30.12.14 7:22

@Tony Bennett wrote:

@ Doug D

I can help you (and other forum members here) to a limited extent with an answer re 2x2 TV (not 2&2 TV).

I was contacted last month by the maker(s) of the 2x2 TV mini-series of short videos.

I have been asked to keep certain details confidential, but in the spirit of laying on the table for everyone to see as much information as possible, here goes with what I now know about 2x2 TV.


@Tony the company responsible for the set of videos was 2&2 tv not sure where you have got 2x2 from as all the pages relating to these films come up as 2&2 TV .


youtube page http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCubg6KYP-fTnsVBRaL8ayjA

twitter page  https://twitter.com/2and2TV

facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV

frost

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.14 8:21

@frost wrote:
@Tony the company responsible for the set of videos was 2&2 tv not sure where you have got 2x2 from as all the pages relating to these films come up as 2&2 TV .

youtube page http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCubg6KYP-fTnsVBRaL8ayjA

twitter page  https://twitter.com/2and2TV

facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV
I checked the tweet I received at @zampos on 14 November and you're right, this was the tweet:

2&2tv @2and2tv

Hi Anthony, could you get in touch when you have a moment? Thanks [name & e-mail address redacted - TB]
12:11 PM - 14 Nov 14

++++++++++


plebgate asked:

Has the individual living abroad contacted the police Tony?


REPLY: Yes.

Here is a further extract from the individual's first e-mail to me:

QUOTE

Our lawyers have advised us all along if we go ahead and publish the video of evidence we will face a defamation claim immediately and it’s most likely the video would be taken down within the hour, so without massive coverage it would lead to nothing. We’re happy to risk the defamation but no point if the video doesn’t get enough attention.

We advised Grange back in July the McCanns were guilty of perversion [i.e. perverting the course of justice - TB] but they do nothing, we have our suspicions as to why. In a level playing field Redwood and his team are now accessories after the fact in law, you’re the lawyer Tony can we do something about that?

UNQUOTE

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by PeterMac on 30.12.14 8:58

All very interesting, but if it is simply going to be an allegation that the Last Photo is photoshopped in its entirety, that would be extremely disappointing.
Because it isn't.
And Grange know that.
As do Dr Amaral and the PJ.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Angelique on 30.12.14 10:09

I agree that this 2x2TV sounds likely to reveal information but I can't help feeling that it matters not what is produced as evidence it will make no difference at all. As you say Redwood has shown us even they are bound by something stronger than the law itself!

It is almost as though a massive black wall has been raised and no matter how much we beat said wall nothing will happen. Any amount of money can be thrown at it and it will make not a jot of difference.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 30.12.14 10:20

@PeterMac wrote:All very interesting, but if it is simply going to be an allegation that the Last Photo is photoshopped in its entirety, that would be extremely disappointing.
Because it isn't.
And Grange know that.
As do Dr Amaral and the PJ.

Quite, although we haven't yet seen 2&2's arguments for the Last Photo being photoshopped. Tony has, and he has concluded that it is not photoshopped, but taken earlier in the week. Personally, I agree with this conclusion on the basis of arguments put forward to date, but would still be interested in the 2&2 angle (excuse the pun). Clearly this is what 2&2 have been leading up to with their appetizers but they have been silenced, which, photoshopped or not, once again confirms the huge importance of the last photo.

From Tonys recent post, what is interesting for me is the apparent appetite of MSM to report against TM. IMO the outcome of the Amaral libel case will be significant as barriers to reporting may well come down then, and the main driver of this case, public opinion, will change.

The MSM reporting has been bizarre to say the least but IMO they are just being the media and saying anything to sell papers within the scope that they legally can. It suited them them to portray TM's as victims to keep the story live (in readiness for the mother of all stories), but without fear of litigation, lots of things will come out in the wash and TM and T7 will be toast.

I think (hope !) we will see big change over the next few months.

IMO of course
avatar
Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 385
Reputation : 186
Join date : 2014-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.14 10:35

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:All very interesting, but if it is simply going to be an allegation that the Last Photo is photoshopped in its entirety, that would be extremely disappointing.
Because it isn't.
And Grange know that.
As do Dr Amaral and the PJ.
Quite, although we haven't yet seen 2&2's arguments for the Last Photo being photoshopped. Tony has, and he has concluded that it is not photoshopped, but taken earlier in the week. Personally, I agree with this conclusion on the basis of arguments put forward to date, but would still be interested in the 2&2 angle (excuse the pun). Clearly this is what 2&2 have been leading up to with their appetisers but they have been silenced, which, photoshopped or not, once again confirms the huge importance of the last photo.
OK, one of the key planks of the argument of 2&2TV was that Gerry McCann was not photographed at 2.29pm on 3 May or at that sort of time on any other day.

The individual I spoke to who represented 2&2TV said that this image of Gerry McCann was taken at a different time of day and then photoshopped in, with other bits photoshopped in to make a composite whole.

Central to this bit of his argument was a shiny area on Gerry's forehead which the individual said was 'the sun' - a direct reflection of the sun. That, he said, proved that Gerry must have been facing due east when the photo was taken. As the Last Photo has Gerry facing south, it was argued, that proved that he must have been photoshopped in to the Last Photo.

I countered by pointing out (as did the two experts consulted by PeterMac) that the shadow lengths of Gerry, Amelie and Madeleine were all fully consistent with each other and showed no signs of being photoshopped. The individual I spoke to insisted (wrongly) that it was 'easy to photoshop shadow lengths onto people and things - there was a program to do this'. I am aware that there are programs that can do this to a limited extent, but not, I suggest, to the extent of faking most of the shadow lengths on the Last Photo. 

I doubt that Britain's mainstream press and the 327 MPs he said he wrote to would have been impressed with this evidence.

@ Carry On Doctor

I would therefore disagree with your contention that 2&2TV has been silenced


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


ETA: My e-mail to 2&2TV, 18 November 2014

In order to give members and guests here the fullest possible understanding of the arguments used by 2&2TV to support their claim that the Last Photo ws a composite photoshopping job, I have decided that I can reproduce my final e-mail to 2&2, dated 18.11.2014. Before writing this e-mail, I consulted with two other members here. I will have to redact the name and one other item in the e-mail:

E-MAIL T BENNETT TO 2&2TV:


Dear [REDACTED]

You and your team have obviously done a great deal of work and gone to a lot of time and trouble both with your 2x2TV films and with the film you sent me. And we are clearly on the same page as regards this photo being a fake. Our view, however, has been that the photo is a genuine photo but that the date has been altered. In support of that, we have:

a) [REDACTED], and
b) the views of two acknowledged experts that the photo has NOT been photoshopped, one of them a senior academic. 
 
After very careful consideration and consultation with others I regret we cannot agree with the conclusions of your photoshopping expert who has prepared a report.

These are our reasons:


1. First and foremost we strongly disagree with the location at which you place Gerry, when photographed, i.e. facing east. It is very clear from collaborative research done on the Jill Havern forum (links here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3645p930-further-analysis-of-the-last-photo

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10622p290-analyzing-position-of-sun-in-last-photo)

that Gerry, Amelia and Madeleine are positioned on the north side of the pool, facing more or less south

2. The basis for your positioning of Gerry in the west of the pool is based on what we say is a wholly false assumption that you've made, namely that the sunshine reflection on Gerry's forehead is a direct reflection of the early morning sun (you said at 9.30am or between 9.30am and 10.30am)
 
3. The shadows on the three individuals appear to be (and we say ARE) the result of a very high sun, such as would have been the case around 1.30pm (68 degrees). You said that they had been CREATED by a 'shadow program' which could be so refined as to place the shadows EXACTLY on their clothing where you would expect it to be for the sun at its highest. We reject the claim that there could be a shadows program so sophisticated that it could alter shadows so exactly to fit their clothing and so cunningly that the two experts who have examined the photo could have been deceived into thinking that it was a genuine photo

4. We note your other comments. Amelie's arm appears to be a difficulty but it is perfectly possible for her hand to be placed on the tiles behind her so that her arm is hidden, and we don't agree that the sleeves are elasticated to the extent that you say. Moreover, IF that photo had been photoshopped in any way, we doubt that the photoshopping would have been done in such a crude way as to completely remove Amelie's arm
 
5. We also do not agree that the 'smudging' effect we see around Amelie's right sleeve amounts to an attempt to 'shop in' part of Amelie's right arm

6. You said that each lens of the sunglasses on Gerry's face had been separately photoshopped in from another photo with his sunglasses on, and again you said that a blurring effect around the edge of each lens showed crude photoshopping. You mentioned being certain that the bright white patch on the left lens was 'the leg of one of the sun-loungers'. What appears on the lens has been much discussed on threads on Jill Havern's forum - and those with knowledge of photoshopping suggest that the reflection is consistent with e.g. where Gerry and the others are sitting and bearing in mind the curvature of the lens itself etc.

What you say about a program which reveals that the shadow of the big tree 'proves' that the photo was taken at exactly 1.29pm is interesting and agrees with my own view that this photo WAS taken at 1.29pm, but simply the date was changed - however again we doubt if there is a program sufficiently sophisticated to be able to determine from tree shadows the precise minute at which the photograph was taken.

Some of the work you have done in your other three films has certainly been useful, but neither I nor members of the group I work with can endorse your analysis of the Last Photo.

Thanks again for contacting me.

Finally, you made mention of Pat Brown and Sonia Poulton, a journalist.

Pat Brown sticks religiously to the idea that Madeleine was killed some time after 6pm on Thursday which we cannot support. As for Sonia Poulton, I respectfully suggest that you google her and her current boyfriend (Lee Ryan) before using her to support your work.

Sincerely

Tony Bennett

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Doug D on 30.12.14 10:49

Thank you for that information Tony.
 
Whilst very interesting, it does nothing to dispel my doubts on their motives and the possibility that it was all part of a discrediting exercise.
 
2&2 posted their first ‘teaser message’ on 27th September, a few days before the Brunt/Leyland fiasco started, and their last video on 24th October.
 
We know from either FB or twitter comments that they had been in contact with Joanna Morais at an early stage, they contacted TB on 14th November, they stated that they had been in touch with Pat Brown and 327 MP’s.
 
They were seemingly trying to get Tony, (& presumably Pat & Joanna) to throw in their backing for the definite photoshopping of the last photo as ‘evidence we have that would send Kate, Gerry and their Tapas friends back to Portugal on a charge of ‘perverting the course of justice’, but as Tony pointed out to them, there were valid reasons for doubting this.
 
Their Twitter account was then wiped, although not closed (can’t find the date at the moment), but I can’t fathom out a logical reason for doing so when they were apparently still trying to whip up support, in what could quite easily have been originally set up as a ‘troll-seeking’ exercise, but which was derailed by Brenda’s death. (Having lost the ‘war’, did they then think ‘lets go for specific high-profile targets’?)
 
This all too closely mirrors S & S’s actions with their FB & Twitter accounts for my liking.
 
I also don’t hold with the ‘and it’s most likely the video would be taken down within the hour’ as that would only be possible on UK servers presumably & if it was posted correctly it would just have gone viral and there would have been nothing TM could have done.
 
I would like to think they are genuine, but as with so many things McCann, not everything is always as it seems.

Doug D

Posts : 2373
Reputation : 812
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.14 11:03

@Doug D wrote:Thank you for that information Tony.
 
Whilst very interesting, it does nothing to dispel my doubts on their motives and the possibility that it was all part of a discrediting exercise.
 
2&2 posted their first ‘teaser message’ on 27th September, a few days before the Brunt/Leyland fiasco started, and their last video on 24th October.
 
We know from either FB or twitter comments that they had been in contact with Joana Morais at an early stage, they contacted TB on 14th November, they stated that they had been in touch with Pat Brown and 327 MP’s.
 
They were seemingly trying to get Tony, (& presumably Pat & Joana) to throw in their backing for the definite photoshopping of the last photo as ‘evidence we have that would send Kate, Gerry and their Tapas friends back to Portugal on a charge of perverting the course of justice’, but as Tony pointed out to them, there were valid reasons for doubting this.
 
Their Twitter account was then wiped, although not closed (can’t find the date at the moment), but I can’t fathom out a logical reason for doing so when they were apparently still trying to whip up support, in what could quite easily have been originally set up as a ‘troll-seeking’ exercise, but which was derailed by Brenda’s death. (Having lost the ‘war’, did they then think ‘lets go for specific high-profile targets’?)
 
This all too closely mirrors S & S’s actions with their FB & Twitter accounts for my liking.
 
I also don’t hold with the ‘and it’s most likely the video would be taken down within the hour’ as that would only be possible on UK servers presumably & if it was posted correctly it would just have gone viral and there would have been nothing TM could have done.
 
I would like to think they are genuine, but as with so many things McCann, not everything is always as it seems.
@ Doug D

Thank you. I have since posted (above) the final e-mail I sent to 2&2TV.

I never like to think that people are deliberately lying to me or conning me, but it has happened an awful lot in the Madeleine McCann matter.

I actually think your hypotheses is correct, and for these reasons which perhaps I can now disclose:

1. The individual I spoke to claimed to be part of a team. I saw no evidence of a supporting team 

2. The website address he gave me (which I am withholding), purporting to be of company with photographic expertise, had practically nothing on it, and when one goes to it now, there is simply a page redirecting you to an e-mail address for contact - nothing else

3. When I reasoned with him about his analysis of the Last Photo, instead of patiently explaining where I might be going wrong, he spoke sharply along the lines of: 'Look, my photoshopping expert knows what he is talking about - you don't.

He was too impecunious to ring me from the country he was ringing from.

I had to 'phone him.

Fortunately, I use 'Telediscount' for calls abroad

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by jack dexter on 30.12.14 17:31

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Thank you for that information Tony.
 
Whilst very interesting, it does nothing to dispel my doubts on their motives and the possibility that it was all part of a discrediting exercise.
 
2&2 posted their first ‘teaser message’ on 27th September, a few days before the Brunt/Leyland fiasco started, and their last video on 24th October.
 
We know from either FB or twitter comments that they had been in contact with Joana Morais at an early stage, they contacted TB on 14th November, they stated that they had been in touch with Pat Brown and 327 MP’s.
 
They were seemingly trying to get Tony, (& presumably Pat & Joana) to throw in their backing for the definite photoshopping of the last photo as ‘evidence we have that would send Kate, Gerry and their Tapas friends back to Portugal on a charge of perverting the course of justice’, but as Tony pointed out to them, there were valid reasons for doubting this.
 
Their Twitter account was then wiped, although not closed (can’t find the date at the moment), but I can’t fathom out a logical reason for doing so when they were apparently still trying to whip up support, in what could quite easily have been originally set up as a ‘troll-seeking’ exercise, but which was derailed by Brenda’s death. (Having lost the ‘war’, did they then think ‘lets go for specific high-profile targets’?)
 
This all too closely mirrors S & S’s actions with their FB & Twitter accounts for my liking.
 
I also don’t hold with the ‘and it’s most likely the video would be taken down within the hour’ as that would only be possible on UK servers presumably & if it was posted correctly it would just have gone viral and there would have been nothing TM could have done.
 
I would like to think they are genuine, but as with so many things McCann, not everything is always as it seems.
@ Doug D

Thank you. I have since posted (above) the final e-mail I sent to 2&2TV.

I never like to think that people are deliberately lying to me or conning me, but it has happened an awful lot in the Madeleine McCann matter.

I actually think your hypotheses is correct, and for these reasons which perhaps I can now disclose:

1. The individual I spoke to claimed to be part of a team. I saw no evidence of a supporting team 

2. The website address he gave me (which I am withholding), purporting to be of company with photographic expertise, had practically nothing on it, and when one goes to it now, there is simply a page redirecting you to an e-mail address for contact - nothing else

3. When I reasoned with him about his analysis of the Last Photo, instead of patiently explaining where I might be going wrong, he spoke sharply along the lines of: 'Look, my photoshopping expert knows what he is talking about - you don't.

He was too impecunious to ring me from the country he was ringing from.

I had to 'phone him.

Fortunately, I use 'Telediscount' for calls abroad
Could it possible be police/pro team fishing for info. If this ever came to court it's good to know what will be thrown at you.

jack dexter

Posts : 48
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by plebgate on 30.12.14 21:23

Tony, imo, is far too trusting and honest.  

What a cheapskate this person sounds to me - contacts Tony for help and then gets him to foot the (phone) bill, knowing how his finances stand.  

They say they had been advised by a lawyer re. possible libel action, yet they can't afford the cost of a phone call?  Eh?

plebgate

Posts : 6003
Reputation : 1705
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Naz_Nomad on 31.12.14 19:53

@Mo wrote:UPDATE on Sonia Poulton forthcoming documentary - Video on link below....






Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 19m19 minutes ago 
UPDATE: The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann #mccann #brendaleylandhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P7uBP8B1I&feature=youtu.be …


I see the mega-troll "Michael Walker" has put his views on this video, along with pretty much every McCann related video there is on YouTube.  Has anyone had the misfortune to get into a war of words (I won't call it a debate.  It's YouTube.  Debates don't happen on YouTube) with this creature?

____________________
Everything written by me is just my opinion.
avatar
Naz_Nomad

Posts : 144
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-05-26

Back to top Go down

Another bad blunder by Sonia Poulton - she was wholly wrong about the Hollie Greig deception

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.01.15 12:00

Dee Coy wrote:

I wish the brave lady [Sonia Poulton] well...
@ Dee Coy

I agree with you that anyone who publicly, and in their own name, queries the official account of Madeleine McCann given by her parents can fairly be described as 'brave'.

But other qualities are needed to be able to make a credible documentary or write a credible book or article.

These include 'judgment' and 'accuracy'.

We've already looked at Sonia Poulton's judgment:

* an uncritical interview of South African nutter and con-man Stephen D. Birch, which only served to confuse viewers of her show about Madeleine

* an equally uncritical interview of conspiracy fantasist and convicted sex offender Michael Shrimpton, whose professed claim to have inside knowledge of how Madeleine was raped by members of the European Commission was exposed as another awful fantasy

* an unproductive 30-minute interview of Rosalinda Hutton re Madeleine McCann where no information of value was communicated to the audience

* screeching challenges on the streets of London to politicians like Nick Clegg and Ian Duncan-Smith, in the latter case hollering 'Ian Duncan-Smith, you are a mass-murderer!'.

The interviews she did with Birch and Shrimpton also raise the question of her accuracy. Both gave reams of false information in their interviews. Poulton, having done little or no research on either subject, did not expose their false claims. She would let any old nutter on to her show and allow them to spout their rubbish. That is not journalism by any stretch of the information.

But here is yet another case - that of Hollie Greig - where she has been badly misinformed, has badly misinformed her viewers, and has refused to publish the truth.

She also allowed Robert Green to spout his libellous rubbish that the severe learning difficulties Down Syndrome woman, Hollie Greig, had given credible information that she had been repeatedly raped by a clutch of top Scottish law officers at their homes for a period of 14 years between the ages of 6 and 20 (during most of which time she was living with her mother, Anne Greig). She allowed him to name some of these alleged serial paedophiles.

One of those cruelly named by Green has been Sylvia Major, who is a member of CMOMM and who, together with her friend and adviser Maggs Shaw, has provided information on our forum to show that the allegations made by her mother Anne Greig and by Robert Green are wholly false.

Poulton gave Green a voice but denied a voice to the Hollie Greig Hoax group who have exposed this cruel hoax.

It is another reason why we should approach with great caution any idea that Sonia Poulton is likely to be able to produce a convincing documentary about Madeleine McCann.

Here is an extract from a blog which exposes Poluton's serious errors on the Hollie Greig case:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        
Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sonia Poulton ~ Refuses to give Right of Reply to Hollie Greig Hoax Team, Journalist or Media Hack?

When I was roped in to “volunteer” at The People’s Voice” TV station, my role was to “support” Sonia Poulton, who was unstable and had been having tantrums while her show was live on air, letting rip at producers and threatening to walk out.

I was a witness to Sonia’s behaviour and was shocked that a supposedly enlightened person could be so foul-mouthed or so nasty with her tirades, however, at that time, I was still believing in TPV so I supported Sonia, hoping that she would calm down and begin to work properly with her team.

As we know that did not happen, Sonia threw another tantrum at the TPV Telethon when she was asked to “Step up her game”, again threatening to walk out and causing upset to the crew and team who were trying to work with her. Sonia was in trouble for her behaviour at TPV, and it was only then that she started demanding to know where the money went. Sonia behaved badly and was not prepared to face the music for her bad behaviour at TPV. She has since lied about her tantrums there, and her reasons for leaving. I suppose it is no surprise that a second rate media hack would throw tantrums and then lie about them.

However, Poulton claims to be a “journalist” who asks the “hard hitting” questions that other media hacks are scared to ask…well this is yet another lie. Sonia Poulton will not examine facts or research anything. Once her mind is made up there is no debate or discussion.

When Sonia had her show on TPV she interviewed Robert Green regarding the Hollie Grieg case and allowed him to say appalling things concerning 22 people who, allegedly, sexually assaulted Hollie Grieg from the age of six. The story is full of discrepancies and needless to say no one should ever be named as a paedophile without very definite evidence.

There is a summary of the Hollie Grieg Hoax correspondence with Sonia on the internet. When we challenged her on Twitter to report the evidence that the claims of Anne Greig and Robert Green are a hoax and a con, this was her reply:

Sonia [email=Poulton‏@SoniaPoulton]Poulton[/email]@SoniaPoulton

@HollieGreigHoax My communication with you has ended. Robert Green has incredible evidence. He only asks for people to be interviewed.

The “Hollie Grieg hoax” team contacted Sonia to ask for their right of reply, as they wanted to answer the very serious accusations made. Sonia not only refused to listen to them, she was rude and insulting, attempting to claim that they were bullying her! The whole correspondence has been published on the internet, and Sonia’s curt rejection of anything other than what she wants to report is stunning, one can only imagine how upsetting it was to have another door slammed shut for the Hollie Grieg Hoax team, and that door the door of Sonia Poulton, with all her claims to ask the “hard hitting “questions that others won’t ask…”

Sonia Poulton will not even do the research necessary to know what questions to ask in the first place and her assertions that she is “...happy to be considered a supporter of Robert Green” makes it very unlikely that any unbiased reporting of the Hollie Greig story, as it unfolds, will come from Sonia, as Sonia is currently presenting herself as an independent alternative journalist presenting “the truth” that other journalists will not touch .

This means, once again, I have no choice but to speak up.

Sonia Poulton is at best, it appears, an egoist with fixed ideas, riding on the coat-tails of TPV to try and create a career for herself, and at worst, controlled opposition.

Poulton comes to us, allegedly, through the music media.  We really do have to look critically at people and decide for ourselves, but a media hack is just that, a person who sold out to the media for filthy lucre, and we would do well to bear that in mind...always.


http://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sonia-poulton-refuses-to-give-right-of.html

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14655
Reputation : 2791
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Guest on 01.01.15 19:19

I'm glad we agree she's brave, Tony. After the persecution of Brenda, most tragic of a long line of people who appear to have been silenced in this case, it does take courage to stand up to the unknown forces apparently snookering this case. It would seem they are very dangerous indeed.

Which means, in my book, that anyone attempting to make that stance is to be lauded. Judgment to be reserved until the finished production is there to be appraised, surely.

People make mistakes in their careers. Sometimes honest mistakes, sometimes bad, honest mistakes. They make errors of judgment, but as long as they acknowledge them, take steps to remove all evidence relating to them and learn from them, they are free within their consciences to move on. Wouldn't you agree? Sonia herself states that:

"That TPV time was a nightmare. Just thinking about it gives me shivers."

Guess she sees it as a retrospective mistake.

Very few people are sticking their necks out for Brenda and Madeleine. Guess we have to embrace them and pronounce our verdict on their finished offering, regardless of the reputation which precedes them.

Take Richard D Hall. Some were doubtful after he announced the pending launch of his films, citing his dubious reputation in the realms of UFOs, alien abduction and his general embracement of the popular conspiracy theories. Many were prepared to dismiss him on the basis that he was Icke-esque before "Buried by Mainstream Media" got a sniff of cyber-time. Fools. His work around the McCann case proved mainly excellent, and brought many to the fold.

Conversely,  Summers and Swan's formidable reputation counted for nothing when they produced their miserable dictacted and transparent drival. The public saw through the sycophancy and laughed aloud when they realised they had been referred by SY to the PJ files for the answers to their questions, advice which they really should have followed.

In short, one is really only as good as one's last publicised work or error. I will wait and see what brave Sonia produces, if she's allowed to bring it to fruition.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by PeterMac on 01.01.15 21:18

Dee Coy wrote:I'm glad we agree she's brave, Tony.
TB
Richard D Hall
Sonia

Have come out into the open, given their names, and are prepared to state their beliefs and the evidence on which they base them.  Whether they are ultimately judged to be, or to have been, right or wrong is beside the point.
Whether the manner in which they did what they did is open to criticism is again beside the point.

The point is, surely, that they, and we all, were and are trying to find the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine Beth McCann between 28/3/7 and 3/5/7
The people who know, and who tell us that they know, because they were there, refuse to tell the police, or the press, or the world.
Which leaves everyone else, including two police forces, two Criminal Justice systems, and hundreds of thousands of supporters of Madeleine and Truth in a sort of limbo

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Guest on 01.01.15 21:46

Exactly, PeterMac.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by juliet on 01.01.15 21:56

Everyone feels sorry that you have been attacked and gagged by the McCanns, Tony. You have done so much. However it is fortunate that Sonia Poulton, and a few other brave souls, are still able to speak out. We commend them.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by j.rob on 01.01.15 22:16

@juliet wrote:Everyone feels sorry that you have been attacked and gagged by the McCanns, Tony. You have done so much. However it is fortunate that Sonia Poulton, and a few other brave souls, are still able to speak out.  We commend them.
 I agree. Tony has done so much - amazing - well done! The Mucks are repulsive specimens. No doubt about about that.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 232
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Silverspeed on 01.01.15 23:59

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 8 hrs8 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Pamela gurney has warned you will be stopped - maybe worth speaking to police after her threats cont.
avatar
Silverspeed

Posts : 147
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.01.15 10:13

@Silverspeed wrote:@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 8 hrs8 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Pamela gurney has warned you will be stopped - maybe worth speaking to police after her threats cont.

PG's 'message' IS a direct 'THREAT' to SP, under UK law, at present.

ANYBODY can 'report' PG's 'message' to SP to any police force, in the UK, and they HAVE to 'investigate'.

Yet ANOTHER dumbass McCann 'SUPPORTER' sending a 'threat' to someone that dares 'questions' the McCann's 'official' line!

I wonder if ex-cop MWT, and fellow PG, McCann 'SUPPORTER', J Gamble, will  so 'keen' to 'report' PG to the UK police, as she is living in the UK, and investigatable, immediately, not Hawaii, like they, supposedly, did when Cindy Martin, sent 'death threats' to BL BEFORE her 'death'?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by aquila on 02.01.15 12:53

I watched yesterday the David Icke youtube interviews (all three of them) he gave after Sonia Poulton left - the day when miraculously the entire set-up had a big computer outage and he had to be interviewed by a man with a hand held camera and what appeared to be the shakes/little camera experience.

I watched Sonia Poulton's video too.

It was also absolutely dreadful.

Now I can't say I'm fond of either of them (who needs to be) but if someone asked me to shake hands with David Icke after those interviews, I'd refuse. He's a creepy bugger imo, and I wonder if those accounts were ever published in detail.

As for Sonia, I don't have much respect for her as a journalist either. Sonia's credentials went downhill the moment she joined Icke imo.

Just my opinion.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8448
Reputation : 1552
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Montclair on 02.01.15 19:56

A certain poster prefers to attack Sonia Poulton on a personal level even before she has made her video. A typical tactic, discredit the messenger instead of the message. As I recall, this is what Lance Armstrong did.
avatar
Montclair

Posts : 156
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 71
Location : Algarve

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by juliet on 02.01.15 20:22

There is a tiny claque which follows where'er TB goes - doing his cause no good at all. The claque comprises aquila, aiyoyo and bluebag. It detracts from TB' s message that these three are such predictable and aggressive camp followers.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum