The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 24 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 24 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 24 Regist10

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 24 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by tigger 22.06.15 5:36

Goodness me! i've just read that 2 year old Express article. Apart from the prose style ('he removed the blog post but his ego was wounded'  - 'his silence was palpable..') it tells us all about Ms P. the article, just like her recent explanotory tweet-longer, is all about her  and those who oppose her. Whatever the particular cause may be, it is of secondary importance to the Tribulations of Sonia. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her promise to reveal a pro and the doorstepping exercise, most of all the shot of Ms. P being photographed speaking to camera made it clear to me that it  would be about SP. 
That long flowing blonde hair is another pointer imo. Kate Adie would have tucked hers out of the way and  got on with the job.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 22.06.15 7:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
  laughlaughlaugh !

Although I hail from the South have to say Yorkshire is probably my favourite region of good old England (that was).  Particularly Skipton - renowned for it's porky pies!
Would you Adam and Eve it? 
Pie and mushy peas, none of that "What is that Melton Mowbray 'meat' (in their pork pie)?", which always appears to be still drawing breath, to me.

Ok. Moving away from growlers we return to the scam of the century, to whit, eight years on we have seen the ever shifting sands, the tides flowing inexorably in and out, the appended flotsam and jetsam come and go, (tautologically, lol), and its refusal of resolution.

Throughout this disturbingly fascinating train wreck, the less-than-subtle agenda of the Mc Team, remains the same.
To keep themselves, and whoever else was at 5A that week, afforded the comfort to which they are accustomed.
How often have we heard "Why do the Mcs get all this protection from the UK Government and its agents?"
The Government only operates like it has here under the broad brush shield of "National Security", suppressing "sensitive information" access to the great unwashed. In layman's terms, they're up to something dodgy, as usual.

They're not willing to slaughter the McGolden Goose, yet. Too much money to be made, too many opportunities to open up fresh areas of control, to snoop, to legislate, and the big one, to regulate the Internet which is evidently replete with "sick trolls". 

When those who are erroneously labelled as such, by the anachronistic, ailing, dumbed down pathetic MSM, you realise that their only weapon against truth is power and corruption. The whole Mc case has often been considered as some kind of "test case", to see how far we can be duped into accepting propaganda, to strip us of even more rights, to firmly cement us as pawns on the board. (Wait for it..) 

..the problem for the Mc Team is, pawns are great in number and whilst sacrificial, it only takes one to checkmate the King.
The GoFundMe for Goncalo Amaral is definitely "Check!", your move, hence Cyprus - the protection continues, but...
Team Mc, you castled your limited company King as soon as you could, kept you in the "game" for eight years - but you can only do it once.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 22.06.15 7:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@ Markus Willius  -  "Was I really up that early? If I was wise I wouldn't be up at that time lol."

No, my mistake!  I'm in a twilight zone - forgot to change over from Julian to Gregorian calendar but that's another story  dance !
I wondered who controlled the horizontal and vertical, here lol!
I'll stick with my free Cantonese calendar I get from the Chinese takeaway we all get at Christmas.
It's all Greek to me.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 22.06.15 7:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Goodness me! i've just read that 2 year old Express article. Apart from the prose style ('he removed the blog post but his ego was wounded'  - 'his silence was palpable..') it tells us all about Ms P. the article, just like her recent explanotory tweet-longer, is all about her  and those who oppose her. Whatever the particular cause may be, it is of secondary importance to the Tribulations of Sonia. 

Her promise to reveal a pro and the doorstepping exercise, most of all the shot of Ms. P being photographed speaking to camera made it clear to me that it  would be about SP. 
That long flowing blonde hair is another pointer imo. Kate Adie would have tucked hers out of the way and  got on with the job.
Precisely.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.06.15 7:27

Sonia Poulton claims to have been interested in the Madeleine McCann case for years. She also claims to be a campaigner for social injustice.

Where was Sonia Poulton at the Royal Courts of Justice when Tony Bennett was arguing his case for contempt of court? I was there and so were a great many people regardless of which side you stand. There were quite a number of MSM journalists present.

One person who is interested in the Madeleine case flew in from Holland to see why it was that Tony Bennett was 'in the dock' for contempt of court when he had agreed to the terms of Carter Ruck; an out of court agreement, which as I understand it was largely due to the fact he didn't have funds to take things further and fight in the first place. It didn't stop Tony Bennett exercising his freedom of speech though. Surely that should have whetted the appetite of a campaigner for social injustice like Poulton. It didn't. She wasn't there with her cameras giving her alternative view and neither was Rosalinde Hutton who claims to be passionate about the Madeleine case and managed to turn up to a rally in London which had nothing at all to do with Madeleine but excitedly told people she was there to 'spread the word' just as Hutton told everyone on CMoMM that she was appearing on TPV and Martin Grime might be appearing.

I'm not sticking up for all of the actions of Tony Bennett here. I disagree openly with Tony on certain things but it didn't stop me from travelling to the Royal Courts of Justice to see the proceedings for myself. Lots of other people did the same. Sonia Poulton and Rosalinde Hutton did not.

Sonia Poulton managed to turn up at the inquest of Brenda Leyland, all pre-announced on Twitter and took a camera crew to expose a 'pro troll' who was confronted by a camera and had to make a sharp exit out of an alternative door. I find that abysmal, absolutely abysmal.

Hutton (Cristobell) came onto this forum and spoke about her book, being trolled, her fights on forums and Twitter. She promoted her blog and her book. She was interviewed on TPV and talked about....her book and being trolled. Hutton continues to try to do anything she can to illicit bad comment about Tony Bennett. Sonia Poulton is quite openly hostile too.

So, in a nutshell,

Cristobell/Hutton, she of the Sun interview talks of being a troll

and

Sonia Poulton talks of....being trolled.

Substance?

None of it has anything to do with the Madeleine case imo.

Crikey, this is a long post.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12838

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.06.15 8:07

Yes, very long...but very good. thumbsup

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 32524

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 22.06.15 8:18

It was a long post but well worth a read, given it's entirely correct.
The Mc case is hardly one anyone could miss, especially those with any media connections.
Hutton's been here the full 8 years but what she says is unswervingly all about herself.
Poulton? She wasn't there on 4/5/7, the morning after, nor was she there on "Arguido Nights" or the Mcs fleeing back home chaperoned by Special Branch two days later.
I saw nothing from her when the MSM was wall to wall headlines with the Mcs as suspects. Nor when they undertook their massive u-turn post litigation.
No support for Tony but that tripe in The Sun with Hutton.
No outward support for Goncalo - instead we get the failed TPV, the unintentionally comical interviews of Hutton and Birch. < Of all people.....

Then SKY-Brunt-Summers & Swan-Brenda happened. Too sad to reprise all that in detail; suffice to say since when we have had the repeated promises of a documentary that will, um...will what?
I don't think we will ever get to know, unless we use Youtube a lot and want to know what we already know about Internet "trolls".
Luckily, amongst all this televisual vacuum, step forward Richard Hall. 
Twice.
(Ok, seven times, but you know what I mean).
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 22.06.15 10:15

@aquila.
Well said!
Like you I was there to support Tony at the Trial.
My interest has been from the start and to support the person who has done so much to reveal facts amidst the hogwash we have been fed.
All I see from those two are attempts to undermine Tony whilst self promotion is to the fore!
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.06.15 11:15

Excellent post Aquila, you nailed it.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 22.06.15 11:35

I don't understand why Hutton should need to continue her sniping at Tony - he's kept off the subject recently. There is a simple solution for those not wanting to hear her: keep away from her blog.

Tony certainly did a lot to bring us information. [Deleted - Mod.]

I don't know what Sonia's film will be about, but I can guess: it won't be an assessment of the McCanns' actions in PdL and after. That's covered brilliantly in Richard Hall's series of videos. But they're too long and currently too contentious to be shown on a broadcast channel - and that is what Sonia is hoping for, I believe. She tweeted to me "I believe will cause ripples but I stand by what we've covered in it and why. Too much harm been caused by misinformation". She also, back in the Autumn, tweeted that she'd offered to visit OG to demonstrate why abduction wasn't possible - she never again tweeted about that, but I doubt if they took her up on her offer!. So she is IMO well aware of the case. But hopefully her film will contain enough to get someone with authority to start a proper investigation.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 22.06.15 11:51

I will clarify my previous post to avoid giving wrong impression.

I only read second hand the detrimental comments of Tony by those two.
I avoid Twitter now that it has become 'ego land' I certainly don't bother with self absorbed, spiteful blogs.
Sadly, Facebook is littered with subject that does no favours to those genuine people who want truth.
It's difficult to avoid the spite by those who spread it.
I am on the brink of calling it a day.
I don't participate much anyway.
I wonder how many decent posters have been driven away from giving their measured responses?
The arguing between 'anti' does IMO huge harm.

Over and Out.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 22.06.15 11:58

I avoid Twitter now that it has become 'ego land' I certainly don't bother with self absorbed, spiteful blogs.
Sadly, Facebook is littered with subject that does no favours to those genuine people who want truth.
I wonder how many decent posters have been driven away from giving their measured responses?

Agreed all points. I've only ever tweeted about ten times and am registered on several Facebook groups but never contribute.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.06.15 12:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: [Sonia Poulton] tweeted to me "I believe will cause ripples but I stand by what we've covered in it and why. Too much harm been caused by misinformation".
Vague promises and 'jam tomorrow', whilst the only really practical thing she has actually done in the last 9 months on the McCann case is to plaster Rosalinda Hutton, the self-proclaimed 'anti-McCann bitch who gets a buzz from attacking and squishing people on Twitter', over two pages of Britain's best-read newspaper. For which she and Hutton were both almost certainly paid.

Oh, and being filmed with two cameramen standing armed with their cameras right outside the front door where the McCanns and their children live.

Oh, and one more thing, shoving a camera and a microphone aggressively into the face of a person attending Brenda Leyland's inquest, just as she tried to leave the building.

Oh, and appearing on Rupert Murdoch's SKY News 6 times.

Actions speak louder than words.

@ espeland:  read the runes...or...wake up and smell the coffee...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.06.15 14:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Goodness me! i've just read that 2 year old Express article. Apart from the prose style ('he removed the blog post but his ego was wounded'  - 'his silence was palpable..') it tells us all about Ms P. the article, just like her recent explanotory tweet-longer, is all about her  and those who oppose her. Whatever the particular cause may be, it is of secondary importance to the Tribulations of Sonia. 

Yeah, the 2 introductory paragraphs are just the steps to go on and on about her self.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.06.15 14:36

aquila wrote:Sonia Poulton claims to have been interested in the Madeleine McCann case for years. She also claims to be a campaigner for social injustice.

Where was Sonia Poulton at the Royal Courts of Justice when Tony Bennett was arguing his case for contempt of court? I was there and so were a great many people regardless of which side you stand. There were quite a number of MSM journalists present.

One person who is interested in the Madeleine case flew in from Holland to see why it was that Tony Bennett was 'in the dock' for contempt of court when he had agreed to the terms of Carter Ruck; an out of court agreement, which as I understand it was largely due to the fact he didn't have funds to take things further and fight in the first place. It didn't stop Tony Bennett exercising his freedom of speech though. Surely that should have whetted the appetite of a campaigner for social injustice like Poulton. It didn't. She wasn't there with her cameras giving her alternative view and neither was Rosalinde Hutton who claims to be passionate about the Madeleine case and managed to turn up to a rally in London which had nothing at all to do with Madeleine but excitedly told people she was there to 'spread the word' just as Hutton told everyone on CMoMM that she was appearing on TPV and Martin Grime might be appearing.

I'm not sticking up for all of the actions of Tony Bennett here. I disagree openly with Tony on certain things but it didn't stop me from travelling to the Royal Courts of Justice to see the proceedings for myself. Lots of other people did the same. Sonia Poulton and Rosalinde Hutton did not.

Sonia Poulton managed to turn up at the inquest of Brenda Leyland, all pre-announced on Twitter and took a camera crew to expose a 'pro troll' who was confronted by a camera and had to make a sharp exit out of an alternative door. I find that abysmal, absolutely abysmal.

Hutton (Cristobell) came onto this forum and spoke about her book, being trolled, her fights on forums and Twitter. She promoted her blog and her book. She was interviewed on TPV and talked about....her book and being trolled. Hutton continues to try to do anything she can to illicit bad comment about Tony Bennett. Sonia Poulton is quite openly hostile too.

So, in a nutshell,

Cristobell/Hutton, she of the Sun interview talks of being a troll

and

Sonia Poulton talks of....being trolled.

Substance?

None of it has anything to do with the Madeleine case imo.

Crikey, this is a long post.
Great post!

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 24.06.15 10:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will clarify my previous post to avoid giving wrong impression.

Over and Out.
Well said. This forum is about or should be about the TRUTH.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.15 16:38

Rumour has it that Steve Marsden is well in tune with one Sonia Poulton!  I seriously hope this CEOP affair isn't just a hoax to steer attention away from the elusive Poulton documentary - nah, maybe that's a conspiracy theory a little too far.

Nearly three weeks since the post production update and still not a whiff of anytime soon?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.15 16:57

SP also stated on 8th June that she would shortly be releasing a two-minute trailer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.15 23:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:SP also stated on 8th June that she would shortly be releasing a two-minute trailer.
I haven't forgotten!  I guess it depends how you interpret the word shortly?  Much like leaving a note pinned to the door 'gone for lunch - back in half hour'.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.06.15 6:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:SP also stated on 8th June that she would shortly be releasing a two-minute trailer.
I haven't forgotten!  I guess it depends how you interpret the word shortly?  Much like leaving a note pinned to the door 'gone for lunch - back in half hour'.
Yeah, we could be waiting a long time, roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 28.06.15 10:00

I have heard: "We'll have this documentary home, erm, ready for Christmas..."
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.06.15 11:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have heard: "We'll have this documentary home, erm, ready for Christmas..."
spit coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.06.15 11:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have heard: "We'll have this documentary home, erm, ready for Christmas..."
Here's a little Christmas jingle

You'd better watch out
You'd better not pry
You'd better not doubt
She's telling you why

Sonia Poulton's doco is nigh

She had a big list
She's checked it all twice
She's gonna reveal who's naughty and nice

She sees trolls when she's peeping
She knows she's not a flake
And if you disagree with her
You're a troll for goodness' sake

You'd better watch out
You'd better not sigh
You'd better believe
She's telling you why

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12838

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.06.15 12:43

aquila wrote:

You'd better watch out
You'd better not pry
You'd better not doubt
She's telling you why

She had a big list

You'd better watch out
You'd better not sigh
You'd better believe
She's telling you why

Haha, love it, good one Aquila big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.06.15 13:25

aquila wrote:

You'd better watch out
You'd better not pry
You'd better not doubt
She's telling you why

She had a big list

You'd better watch out
You'd better not sigh
You'd better believe
She's telling you why

Ha! Ha! Ha!

I wouldn't put it past her to adopt that as a signature tune (post edit) along with a new caricature placard logo  -  BEWARE ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum