The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 17 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 17 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 17 Regist10

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 17 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.02.15 11:31

Lady in red,  I can verify I saw the first one on twitter with my own eyes bit don't have an account so haven't seen the rest but will look later if I have time, but she does post awful things and says she is being trolled!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.02.15 12:36

Just pinged up on twitter:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
 · 
1m
1 minute ago
@MrMRiley don't have a date yet but we finish filming end of March. Details to follow. TY.
Doug D

Activity : 4822

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.02.15 13:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maybe thats what is needed to blow this case wide open...A self-obsessed loose cannon who blurts out the truth to a wider audience...Will it happen ? Who knows only time will tell ......
Er, 'a self-obsessed loose cannon who blurts out the truth to a wider audience'?

Unfortuantely that happened 12 days ago in the Sun newspaper - over two pages.

It's a risky strategy, loose cannons tend to go off in the wrong direction...

...and here's the other loose cannon - Sonia Poulton - letting loose a little while back at someone on Twitter when she gets really angry and worked up:

BAD LANGUAGE WARNING - BEWARE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm not convinced SP tweeted the above.

Me neither.

Every 'real' journo knows that the spelling of the word 'Cunt', starts with a 'K'!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.02.15 17:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems Ms Poulton richly deserves the soubriquet 'Shrieky'. big grin .

Here's Sonia's partner cameraman showing off his long range lens:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Lee Ryan was a one time big lottery winner,he also used to live in Leicester.

This reminds me of the sicarios in Mexico: the "hitmen" cq the young and stupid idiots that do the dirty work for the higher cartel members. They love to be photographed like this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.15 17:48

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Lady in red,  I can verify I saw the first one on twitter with my own eyes bit don't have an account so haven't seen the rest but will look later if I have time, but she does post awful things and says she is being trolled!

Ok, thanks.  I was prepared to give SP the benefit of the doubt, not knowing anything about her other than what I've read here, but if that's an example of her style and behaviour then she's lost my vote.

I find the photo of Lee Ryan (is he SP's partner?) disturbing and threatening.  Is it lawful?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker 13.02.15 18:17

I find the photo of Lee Ryan (is he SP's partner?) disturbing and threatening.  Is it lawful?
Is it not illegal to own or possess a pump acpion shotgun?
noseyparker

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 13.02.15 18:25

It could be an airsoft gun.
fz2

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by xertial 13.02.15 19:01

...and here's the other loose cannon - Sonia Poulton - letting loose a little while back at someone on Twitter when she gets really angry and worked up:

BAD LANGUAGE WARNING - BEWARE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm not convinced SP tweeted the above.

Me neither.

Tony -

Could you please source this last bit that you're sharing on here??   .....at least more specifically than the vague reference to 'a little while back' to 'someone on Twitter'?????? 

Respectfully, It really gives an appearance of something that has been manipulated (or is simply being used to manipulate) readers.... In my opinion it is just very difficult to believe that this is representative of an accurate exchange.

SmokeandMirrors - yes...... I can, and do, accept your verification of the first quote..... there is nothing unbelievable, nor offensive, about that first specific exchange, at least, in and of itself...

my difficulty is believing that the balance that follows it just does not have any credibility as to fact and/or source.  It sort of reeks of calculated manipulation and some kind of lowlife gossipy 'so and so' said that 'so and so' said.... and is being replicated to further push the 'SP trashing' agenda along.   (no-I do not know SP from Adam, nor anyone else in the 'trash wars'.... but I do definitely recognize a trashing party when I see it.)
xertial

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.02.15 19:08

Another trashing party: https://tompride.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/this-is-what-you-get-when-you-dare-to-question-a-tabloid-journalist-in-the-uk/

I would not stay around all that trashing if I were you.

ETA see I'm late to the party again!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by xertial 13.02.15 19:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:xertial:

yes...... thank you LIR.   I did not realize that was the source.   I did spot that when I was looking for the specific source prior to posting the inquiry....... but in the lead in there was a clue that they did not all originate with SP......

That was 5 days ago – the trolling and insults have continued by her and her few friends and if anything have been getting worse.

So I thought I should share some of the choicest insults with you (trigger warning – bad language, violent imagery and aggression):

that bit led me to believe that they did not all originate from SP -   A similar tactic was used by journalists with Brenda Leyland.   At first glance making it appear that she was the source for some of the worst spoutings.
xertial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.15 19:29

IMO, they're not written by a female.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xertial 13.02.15 20:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Another trashing party: https://tompride.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/this-is-what-you-get-when-you-dare-to-question-a-tabloid-journalist-in-the-uk/

I would not stay around all that trashing if I were you.

ETA see I'm late to the party again!

lj - thank you for the thoughtful advice.  Are you the bouncer here, perchance?   .....and I really already sort of left this party (if by party, you mean this forum) I do still read here sometimes because there are a few posters remaining here, whose posts on certain subjects still interest me.  I do a lot of skipping and ignoring..... and for the most part that works pretty well.  (Kind of like avoiding the bad parts of town.)  But even on topics that interest me, or with interesting posts, I simply do not have the time, nor inclination, to respond to every post or topic...... so I simply choose not to do that.

This was an exception because it was so blatantly...... well..... just 'out there' and needing some kind of credible source.

LIR has already helped me clear up the obvious problem with the initial post I was questioning.   It appears that it may have been a copy/paste originally, and even with that, was carried over to the forum with a clarifying prelude to the individual tweets omitted (hopefully, it was an inadvertent omission) - the prelude tactic, itself, was similar to what journalists used with their initial 'Brenda Leyland' troll reporting.  

Therefore, in my opinion, the post on this forum is misleading (at best), because it attributes some pretty nasty quotes directly to SP - where it has clearly not been verified that she is the source of them at all.   That kind of manipulation is offensive, and is worthy of someone (anyone - even it's just a bystander) calling 'foul'.
xertial

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.02.15 22:12

Any of those quotes is nasty enough.

As you can see LIR and I posted at the same time.

You're lucky I'm not a bouncer here because with your denigrating tone you would not last long, not even in the good parts of town. 

Now go back and gossip some more about us.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.02.15 23:11

C'mon, lj - show us your mussels muscles big grin  

The notion that you're 'the bouncer' for this forum is so 'out there' on a par with a former contributor's claim that she's a 'marxist feminist'  rotfl
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 13.02.15 23:22

What's Poulton's claim to fame anyway? She was practically unheard of before all of this outing people on her forthcoming? documentary apart from the David Icke stuff on TPV. I don't think she is even really classified as a journalist apart from a self professed one is she? Now she's a mouthpiece on Sky news? Go figure!
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by xertial 13.02.15 23:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Any of those quotes is nasty enough.

As you can see LIR and I posted at the same time.

You're lucky I'm not a bouncer here because with your denigrating tone you would not last long, not even in the good parts of town. 

Now go back and gossip some more about us.
lj -

You are very right...... but you are also very wrong about one thing.

1.  I did use a denigrating tone.  I apologize if it seems that I was attacking you personally.  That really wasn't my intent (...and I also know that my clarifying it now doesn't really fix anything).  You have my apology if you think it was directed to you.  If I hadn't seen LIRs link first, I would have been thanking you instead, for directing me to that site as being Tony Bennet's source for his post.  Once I realized that the post was implying something in error..... I was actually attacking the post and also some of the petty infighting and BS that exists within this forum.  I do choose to avoid the nastiness that gets casually thrown around (whether in here.... or elsewhere), and I also have opinions as to what constitutes nastiness and deception.  I suppose we all have our own standards as to what the limits are.  

Back to my original comment on the original post that Tony had entered......  I genuinely did not see anything offensive in the first quote that was listed as being attributed to SP.   (The one that Smoke and Mirrors had confirmed as actually being the one from SP).  The rest..... good gawd!!!  They were nasty enough where it should be a crime that they even be falsely attributed to the nastiest of the nasty out there.

2.  Where you are wrong is in your last line.  I believe you are making an assumption here.... and I can easily guess what it is.  So, I shall have to refuse your direct order to 'go back and gossip'..... since:

a.  I do not choose to..... nor do I even feel a slight inclination to 'gossip' about the subject at all.  I said what I wanted to say, and to whom I wanted it said.
    b.  I am not a member of any other existing forum on the internet (or twitter... or facebook... etc).... I was even surprised I was still able to log into this one to post.  I'm not even on that side of the Atlantic.
    c.  I was a member of the (now deceased) mirror forum & the3arguidos (and possibly even one in between? - not sure)
    d.  I believe that forums are made up of individuals..... I do not feel 'team worship' where I will defend (or denigrate) an entire forum based upon the actions of 'one or even some of the members'.  I might avoid specific members posts..... or even a forum as a whole where it might be more convenient to do so.  I follow the general line of thought that if 2 people think exactly alike..... then one of them isn't necessary.

peace lj..... peace

I am NOT fighting with you.  or anyone else.  I detest bullying in general quite an awful lot though.  Deception and manipulation are also very low on my list of favorite things.   ......and very high on the list of things that will get a 'rise' out of me.
xertial

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.02.15 23:37

It could be an airsoft gun.

As it's not a 'pump action shotgun' and doesn't look to be an airsoft. it's more probably a Kalashnikov - one of the 'armoury of weapons' which, according to Sonia's favourite redtop, were owned by Lee Ryan when he resided in Kyrgystan.

In any event it's highly unlikely that Mr 'Lotto Lag'*, who has some 88 convictions to his name, has been granted a licence to possess any type of gun in the UK

*Title courtesy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.02.15 23:48

1.  I did use a denigrating tone.  I apologise if it seems that I was attacking you personally...If I hadn't seen LIRs link first, I would have been thanking you instead, for directing me to that site as being Tony Bennet's source for his post.  Once I realised that the post was implying something in error... I was actually attacking the post...Back to my original comment on the original post that Tony had entered....I genuinely did not see anything offensive in the first quote that was listed as being attributed to SP. (The one that Smoke and Mirrors had confirmed as actually being the one from SP).
I must apologise for suggesting that all the posts in the link I gave were from Sonia Poulton - I know the first one was, but I accept the others were probbaly not - but may have been from some of her supporters.

There has been much analysis elsewhere of Sonia's tweets and without repeating any more of them, she is very capable of dishing out abuse to others on the net and her tweets have been called 'trolling' -and with justice I think - by a good number of people

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23897

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world 13.02.15 23:59

Point is tony she revels in it...she could say to her followers she is big enough to fight her own battles. but it crestes notoriety..any publicity is good publicity..we are so damaged a nation we are seeing what i call the hopkins effect take over. And as this happens tptb carry on unmolested
mad world

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world 14.02.15 0:05

For the sake of all our children we should stand united against all abuse of children...instead of petty infighting. As frankie boyle once said..the only reason those in power don't wipe us all out is so they can **** our children!
mad world

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.02.15 0:18

It isn't a matter of 'petty infighting' for me; it's a matter of principle and I can't 'stand united' with a fantasist who has besmirched the name of Brenda Leyland by depicting anyone who questions the McCanns' version of events as being a 'show off' and given to 'attention seeking' like herself, mad world.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world 14.02.15 0:29

I agree..which is why i reserve my criticism for the likes of sp.who is nothing but a self promoter. Which is why i agree with tony..instead of people blindly following her on twitter..realise that the common goal here is far greater than her ego and remember it's all about madeleine and by extension all our children
mad world

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.02.15 3:23

1.  I did use a denigrating tone.  I apologise if it seems that I was attacking you personally...If I hadn't seen LIRs link first, I would have been thanking you instead, for directing me to that site as being Tony Bennet's source for his post.  Once I realised that the post was implying something in error... I was actually attacking the post...Back to my original comment on the original post that Tony had entered....I genuinely did not see anything offensive in the first quote that was listed as being attributed to SP. (The one that Smoke and Mirrors had confirmed as actually being the one from SP).
I must apologise for suggesting that all the posts in the link I gave were from Sonia Poulton - I know the first one was, but I accept the others were probbaly not - but may have been from some of her supporters.

There has been much analysis elsewhere of Sonia's tweets and without repeating any more of them, she is very capable of dishing out abuse to others on the net and her tweets have been called 'trolling' -and with justice I think - by a good number of people
The first post is a blatant treat.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.02.15 3:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree..which is why i reserve my criticism for the likes of sp.who is nothing but a self promoter. Which is why i agree with tony..instead of people blindly following her on twitter..realise that the common goal here is far greater than her ego and remember it's all about madeleine and by extension all our children

Just a note to make it clear that the fantasist I have referred to in my post at 12.18am (above) is a former contributor to this forum who, it would appear, climbed onto 'the Madeleine McCann' bandwagon in 2012.

Insofar as Sonia Poulton is concerned, I'm as curious as the next person to see her much vaunted production and agog to know who/which company has commissioned it.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum