The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 15 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 15 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 15 Regist10

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 15 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by ScarletLaw 31.01.15 8:32

I just wanted to say Tony that this is one of the things I first came across when I started looking into the case and think it puts the points across for the facts very well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recommend anybody new on here to look at it because it is instantly informative of the case as a whole.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.01.15 9:52

@aiyoyo wrote:
Has hootton made a freudian slip and gave away her friend's secret?  

Commissioned ?  Who could possibly want such a documentary to be made?

Going by the title "Untold Story of Madeleine" .......can anyone guess who could have commissioned SP?  Not by anyone that is pro-Mcs that is obvious.

The entire mainstream media has been studiously avoiding the Gaspar issue since the publication of the files. Why would such a documentary suddenly appear now? I'm not going to denigrate Sonia Poulton but I can't accept that she's the first crusading journalist who's been prepared to tackle this issue head on. She does appears to be the first to have been allowed to do so with a realistic chance of getting the results broadcast though. So what gives?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 31.01.15 11:00

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Going by the title "Untold Story of Madeleine" .......can anyone guess who could have commissioned SP?  Not by anyone that is pro-Mcs that is obvious.

The entire mainstream media has been studiously avoiding the Gaspar issue since the publication of the files. Why would such a documentary suddenly appear now? I'm not going to denigrate Sonia Poulton but I can't accept that she's the first crusading journalist who's been prepared to tackle this issue head on. She does appears to be the first to have been allowed to do so with a realistic chance of getting the results broadcast though. So what gives?

I agree. This is what I meant with my games of chess statement to Tony, there is something not quite right about this at all. I'm not saying Sonia, and maybe she doesn't know herself, but I think there is an agenda here somewhere for someone because it has been covered for long time.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.01.15 11:54

I've read the Sun article concerning Rosalinda Hutton. It came with the usual pre-announcement from Cristobell on twitter and her blog to titilate and grab the attention of those who thought it would make a difference.

It came with Ms Hutton's allegiance to and support of Sonia Poulton (once again) - remember the disastrous TPV interview.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton parked her backside on a Murdoch sofa to talk about something entirely different from the McCann case.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton tweeted she doorstepped the McCanns and has been in contact with the Gaspars.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton had a bit of a spat on Twitter with Jim Gamble (she hasn't doorstepped him though).

It has come just prior to the inquest of Brenda Leyland who died after the outrageous doorstepping of her by Sky News.

Sonia Poulton has intimated that a production company is paying for her production but it won't be finished until after Brenda Leyland's inquest, meanwhile she's on Sky News and encouraging Ms Hutton to go for it.

Sonia Poulton has produced nothing other than a promise of something that 'might be'. It really is that simple.

In the meantime Ms Hutton has fallen for the same old shite from Poulton for the second time.

Still...let's all sing 'sisters are doing it for themselves' and write disgusting blogs to vilify a man who has made a difference in the Balkwell case after years of persistence...I could go on but I'm too annoyed in knowing how this would all go.

What's really sad, and I feel sad to the point of tears this morning, is that there's a little girl who went missing just before she was 4 years old and between Poulton and Hutton they've just about killed anything gracious about the good people on forums who present facts. Ms Hutton tried to strangle this forum and then did a spectacular blog on being 'banned by the anti's'. Today's Sun article speaks for itself.

Ms Hutton's own forum is questioning her this morning.

Ms Hutton thinks her appearance in The Sun is probably damaging but could get a debate going (I can't describe how daft that is after having read the article). The salvage operation is alive once more.

I find it sickening.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12841

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.01.15 14:52

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

SP didn't tell us she was comissioned.  It came her friend Hutton, so it must be true. Maybe that's something SP does not want people to know, but unfortunately Hutton dropped her into it.

Exactly I got your point. WHO could possibly have wanted SP to expose the untold story of Madeleine.  Why now?  If she does introduce the Gaspars' statements and include her interview of Mrs/Dr Gaspar in the programme, it would make her the first crusading journalist to tackle this "P" angle head on.

What interests me more to know is 'who' could have commissioned SP?
I stand corrected but I thought she said she is still looking for a channel that will air her doc.  Meaning the commissioning could not have come from any of the broadcasting organisations.  If not from any of the TV stations, definitively not from someone pro-Mcs which is bleeding obvious given the title, who could this person who commissioned her possibly be ?

Even say if eventually she did land a mainstream channel that will air it, it wont be imported wholesale from her production.  The station will first edit it and put in their own broadcaster narratives before they would air it.  The final output wont be SP's version but an adaptation of it.  Be prepared for the station to do a 50/50 job, half slanted the Mcs way, and the other half slanted to SP's main theme of the story, in order to cover their back from both sides. That's how it has always been so far. 

I would be very surprised if the mainstream outlet were ever to change their ethos from been restraint on their reports pertaining to the Mcs to suddenly want to slant it all Mcs doubter's way.  I can't see that happening.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.01.15 15:01

Maybe someone who doesn't like being told what they can and cannot say by Hacked Off Aiyoyo?

If Cristobel has dropped SP in it then I believe SP would be better off keeping things close to her chest until the docu. has been aired.

Apparently Cristobel has admitted she is a bit of an attention seeker (herself that is), so if I had dealings with her then after such an admission I would keep my mouth shut about anything I was attempting to do.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 31.01.15 15:56

After cathing up with all the latest goings on and thinking out loud. 

Say SP publishes her doc on youtube, what's to stop sky, the sun etc reporting on it. Would they 
be held liable if they are merely reporting on what it contains? They could play the victim in that 
they're being accused of one sided reporting whilst pushing a lot of info out and advertising her doc. 

Maybe i'm off course but something very odd seems to be going on.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.02.15 12:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe someone who doesn't like being told what they can and cannot say by Hacked Off Aiyoyo?

If Cristobel has dropped SP in it then I believe SP would be better off keeping things close to her chest until the docu. has been aired.

Apparently Cristobel has admitted she is a bit of an attention seeker (herself that is), so if I had dealings with her then after such an admission I would keep my mouth shut about anything I was attempting to do.

Eventually her backer may have to be revealed after the programme is aired, if it has not leaked before that. All depends how the programme will turn out, will be received and the type of reaction from public and certain quarters.  

IF she was commissioned by a station then what are the chances of a stitch up? 

It's an operation of relatively substantial scale for an individual, involving a small production team (we are told), one camera man at the minimum, and regional travel costs to interview and to doorstep a handful of people. Not forgetting production team and camera man all need to be paid until they are working FOC.

I observe the camera/equipment used (seen on the other thread) are the proper expensive kind befitting the kind of assets belonging to TV station; and not the low cost travel-handy kind used by home-made video amateur.  Is her backer a TV station and that would explain how she managed to get access to people - who knows - time will tell.

If she wasn't commissioned by a mainstream channel, and a hatchet job was done on her, then that will leave her open and vulnerable to retaliation and attack by certain quarters. 

I tend to the belief she is commissioned by a mainstream TV channel, for the simple reason it was said this will appear on the mainstream channel. If not directly commissioned by broadcaster, then whoever is backing her have connections to broadcasters. And, it would seem this was already a done deal with a TV channel before she embarks on it.

Her getting CB involved as build up to the doc didn't get off to a good start. 
The piece in the sun is dreadful and awfully damaging and won't do her cause any favour.  It comes across as trolls on both pro-Mcs and anti-Mcs sides were as bad as each other.  Unfortunate to say if this is a predilection of things to come, SP's cause looks doomed to fail from start to finish.  Well, the starting piece in the Sun which seemingly is an associating subject/cause to the documentary was a massive failure. Unless the 'trolling" issue can be kept separate from the doc which purports to pertain to the "Untold Story of Madeleine", but I dont see how SP can control the MSM free choice to print at will.

I have not seen the full article in the Sun. Not sure if Hutton did point out or not to the Journalist "Martin whatever" the reasons why she (and the unfortunately worded "group of hardcore old women) disbelieved the Mcs -  as in what was it about the Mcs behavior and their case that made her/them doubt the Mcs abduction-tale ?

The headline was about "trolling" and the inference that there exists a group of "hardcore" old women of similar background to Hutton (by association and implication all disturbed, depressed, bored and lonely) that Hutton said befriended her, all doing exactly the same thing as her "meaning trolling (as is subject of the article)" and she's not the worst one just isn't helping to paint a correct picture for SP's cause you'd think.  Unfortunately it was not made clear from the GO they were questioning the Mcs' version and were met with vitrolic attacks by pro-Mcs-trolls as a by-product of it.  

Unfortunately also, Hutton missed to hit on the brief.  It came across as her personal battle against trolls and that she gave as good as she got, and more - worser revelations about her. Always always stick to the brief and never never drag personal issues into it or be personal about it. Effectively Hutton's stitched herself up and only has herself to blame. It's a crying shame it was a wasted opportunity. 

Will the piece play into the Mcs' hands ? You bet ! Those unfortunate catch word/phrase "buzz" "additive" "high" "squished someone" "ego" "bitching" "unashamed" "attention seeking" "save kicking the dog" etc were all dreadful.  IF these were direct quotes from her, they are ammunitions for recycle in the wrong hands.  

I hope, for Madeleine's sake, that this unfortunate outcome is not an indication that SP's cause will be doomed to failure.  If she keeps it strictly professional (and keeps it strictly to the brief if there's one) and not give the sycophantic mainstream outlet/s the opportunity to portray her cause as entertainment value rather than the factual value it deserves then all is not lost.

All depends also if the final output is going to be as close to her production/cause or merely an adaptation by mainstream channel after edit and narrative input of broadcaster - all these factors will affect the impact to viewers.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 15 Empty Full transcript of Hutton interview now on a separate thread

Post by Tony Bennett 01.02.15 13:22

I have not seen the full article in the Sun. Not sure if Hutton did point out or not to the journalist "Martin whatever" the reasons why she (and the unfortunately worded "group of hardcore old women") disbelieved the Mcs
I have opened a new thread with the full transcript of the interview on it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just for information.

Btw, it was Ladyinred who kindly typed it out for us yesterday (on another thread)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 01.02.15 14:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe someone who doesn't like being told what they can and cannot say by Hacked Off Aiyoyo?

Eventually her backer may have to be revealed after the programme is aired, if it has not leaked before that. All depends how the programme will turn out, will be received and the type of reaction from public and certain quarters.  

IF she was commissioned by a station then what are the chances of a stitch up? 

It's an operation of relatively substantial scale for an individual, involving a small production team (we are told), one camera man at the minimum, and regional travel costs to interview and to doorstep a handful of people. Not forgetting production team and camera man all need to be paid until they are working FOC.

I observe the camera/equipment used (seen on the other thread) are the proper expensive kind befitting the kind of assets belonging to TV station; and not the low cost travel-handy kind used by home-made video amateur.  Is her backer a TV station and that would explain how she managed to get access to people - who knows - time will tell.

If she wasn't commissioned by a mainstream channel, and a hatchet job was done on her, then that will leave her open and vulnerable to retaliation and attack by certain quarters. 

I tend to the belief she is commissioned by a mainstream TV channel, for the simple reason it was said this will appear on the mainstream channel. If not directly commissioned by broadcaster, then whoever is backing her have connections to broadcasters. And, it would seem this was already a done deal with a TV channel before she embarks on it.

Her getting CB involved as build up to the doc didn't get off to a good start. 
The piece in the sun is dreadful and awfully damaging and won't do her cause any favour.  It comes across as trolls on both pro-Mcs and anti-Mcs sides were as bad as each other.  Unfortunate to say if this is a predilection of things to come, SP's cause looks doomed to fail from start to finish.  Well, the starting piece in the Sun which seemingly is an associating subject/cause to the documentary was a massive failure. Unless the 'trolling" issue can be kept separate from the doc which purports to pertain to the "Untold Story of Madeleine", but I dont see how SP can control the MSM free choice to print at will.

I have not seen the full article in the Sun. Not sure if Hutton did point out or not to the Journalist "Martin whatever" the reasons why she (and the unfortunately worded "group of hardcore old women) disbelieved the Mcs -  as in what was it about the Mcs behavior and their case that made her/them doubt the Mcs abduction-tale ?

The headline was about "trolling" and the inference that there exists a group of "hardcore" old women of similar background to Hutton (by association and implication all disturbed, depressed, bored and lonely) that Hutton said befriended her, all doing exactly the same thing as her "meaning trolling (as is subject of the article)" and she's not the worst one just isn't helping to paint a correct picture for SP's cause you'd think.  Unfortunately it was not made clear from the GO they were questioning the Mcs' version and were met with vitrolic attacks by pro-Mcs-trolls as a by-product of it.  

Unfortunately also, Hutton missed to hit on the brief.  It came across as her personal battle against trolls and that she gave as good as she got, and more - worser revelations about her. Always always stick to the brief and never never drag personal issues into it or be personal about it. Effectively Hutton's stitched herself up and only has herself to blame. It's a crying shame it was a wasted opportunity. 

Will the piece play into the Mcs' hands ? You bet ! Those unfortunate catch word/phrase "buzz" "additive" "high" "squished someone" "ego" "bitching" "unashamed" "attention seeking" "save kicking the dog" etc were all dreadful.  IF these were direct quotes from her, they are ammunitions for recycle in the wrong hands.  

I hope, for Madeleine's sake, that this unfortunate outcome is not an indication that SP's cause will be doomed to failure.  If she keeps it strictly professional (and keeps it strictly to the brief if there's one) and not give the sycophantic mainstream outlet/s the opportunity to portray her cause as entertainment value rather than the factual value it deserves then all is not lost.

All depends also if the final output is going to be as close to her production/cause or merely an adaptation by mainstream channel after edit and narrative input of broadcaster - all these factors will affect the impact to viewers.
Sonia has a poor quality in judging characters, and letting Hutton loose at the first hurdle proves that.  

An interview  with a prominent MSM could have been a ground breaking step, but no, Sonia does no research whatsoever, she just  is so desperate to make a name for herself she throws caution to the wind, and let's Hutton do her worst.  So if this is an example of the kind of professional  attitude  we are to expect from Sonia, hold on to your seats! !

or...of course, it was planned and despatched in the way it was meant to have  been done and Sonia affords a pat on the back.  Bad choice either way for the genuine Maddie supporters.
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 01.02.15 15:13

An interesting turn of events and while it all seems like a terrible and disorganised mess at the moment, I am hoping that at the very least all of this could be a catalyst to pique some renewed public interest in the bigger picture with regards to this story. 

I certainly take your point Mags Shaw, but I personally cannot, in good conscience, say I am here to support Maddie. I believe this poor child is most likely long dead and all that remains is a blanket of silence and distraction in our media. I am here to support justice and that includes open and transparent reporting in the media. Not a single hard-hitting question has been asked in years yet the UK taxpayer still picks up the tab for an ongoing investigation that year after year fails to turn up any new leads. 

Meanwhile family and persons within the media have gone on to make considerable amounts of money from the peddling of "the story".

At the moment the Maddie case is a stalemate. Many believe OG is whitewash, that the media are gagged by TM and the only movement we really have is with the GA libel case, the result of which is anyone's guess. We have talked endlessly on here about how the establishment may have protected and still be protecting the parents. And yet doorstepping is a step too far?

If this documentary HAS been commissioned by a well funded tv company and it reaches the mainstream there is every reason to hope for some kind of  turn of tide here. There may be more brewing beneath the surface we are not aware of.

Yet, in the past weeks, I have seen the professional reputation of a person none of us actually know denigrated and pulled apart. Why?

Perhaps we have nothing better to do.

Perhaps we ARE trolls but haven't realised it yet. 

If all the Sun article does is highlight the fact that there are cruel, vicious, disturbed and deluded individuals on BOTH side of the McCann debacle, then some tiny level of fair reporting will have been restored.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 01.02.15 15:21

Secrets and Lies. ...I am in no doubt that little Maddie is no longer alive.
My comment was metaphorical.  Supporting justice  for Maddie might have been more appropriate.
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by simpson 01.02.15 15:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Secrets and Lies. ...I am in no doubt that little Maddie is no longer alive.
My comment was metaphorical.  Supporting justice  for Maddie might have been more appropriate.

Maggs Shaw are you Bluebag?
simpson

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 01.02.15 16:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Secrets and Lies. ...I am in no doubt that little Maddie is no longer alive.

Maggs Shaw are you  Bluebag?
I am sometimes a Blue old bag when it gets cold.  laughat
Not sure why you would ask if I am another member of this forum, but, please feel free to confirm with administration if you so wish, that I am indeed who I say I am x
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by simpson 01.02.15 16:09

Not sure why you would ask if I am another member of this forum, but, please feel free to confirm with administration if you so wish, that I am indeed who I say I am x

Was just wondering when your medication needs topped up.
simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 01.02.15 16:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:An interesting turn of events and while it all seems like a terrible and disorganised mess at the moment, I am hoping that at the very least all of this could be a catalyst to pique some renewed public interest in the bigger picture with regards to this story. 

I certainly take your point Mags Shaw, but I personally cannot, in good conscience, say I am here to support Maddie. I believe this poor child is most likely long dead and all that remains is a blanket of silence and distraction in our media. I am here to support justice and that includes open and transparent reporting in the media. Not a single hard-hitting question has been asked in years yet the UK taxpayer still picks up the tab for an ongoing investigation that year after year fails to turn up any new leads. 

Meanwhile family and persons within the media have gone on to make considerable amounts of money from the peddling of "the story".

At the moment the Maddie case is a stalemate. Many believe OG is whitewash, that the media are gagged by TM and the only movement we really have is with the GA libel case, the result of which is anyone's guess. We have talked endlessly on here about how the establishment may have protected and still be protecting the parents. And yet doorstepping is a step too far?

If this documentary HAS been commissioned by a well funded tv company and it reaches the mainstream there is every reason to hope for some kind of  turn of tide here. There may be more brewing beneath the surface we are not aware of.

Yet, in the past weeks, I have seen the professional reputation of a person none of us actually know denigrated and pulled apart. Why?

Perhaps we have nothing better to do.

Perhaps we ARE trolls but haven't realised it yet. 

If all the Sun article does is highlight the fact that there are cruel, vicious, disturbed and deluded individuals on BOTH side of the McCann debacle, then some tiny level of fair reporting will have been restored.
secrets & lies,  I don't think doorstepping the McC's is really a good move on SP's credibility, especially after the outrage after what happened to Brenda Leyland, and which SP herself was against. I also don't think it was a clever thing to do considering the McC's children also live in that home, their home i would imagine, and they are innocent of anything to do with their sister's disappearance, and had nothing to do with what their parents do. Just not fair on them IMO.
I really don't see people on here as trolls, and for the most part there are a lot of excellent posters here in the Madeleine McCann case. We just want the truth in what happened to Madeleine, and to see some kind of justice for her in whatever way that will come, as long as no more harm is done to innocent people, there has been enough of that already. JMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 01.02.15 16:15

lol!
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 01.02.15 16:16

wft
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 01.02.15 16:22

wft
That's okay Joss...They are very concerned about me...and after three posts they have nailed it.  Would like to thank them for reminding me, and, with their amazing intuitive skills and powers of deduction, I look forward to hearing some of their theories and contributions.

or it is a disrupter.
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by simpson 01.02.15 16:25

wft
That's okay Joss...They are very concerned about me...and after three posts they have nailed it.  Would like to thank them for reminding me, and, with their amazing intuitive skills and powers of deduction, I look forward to hearing some of their theories and contributions.

or it is a disrupter.

Sorry got it wrong, Maggs Shaw is Tony Bennett.
simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 01.02.15 16:33

wft

or it is a disrupter.

Sorry got it wrong, Maggs Shaw is Tony Bennett.
Are you Marge or Homer btw? big grin
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 01.02.15 16:35

wft

or it is a disrupter.
Yes that would be interesting smilie
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 01.02.15 16:36

I certainly take your point Mags Shaw, but I personally cannot, in good conscience, say I am here to support Maddie. I believe this poor child is most likely long dead and all that remains is a blanket of silence and distraction in our media. I am here to support justice and that includes open and transparent reporting in the media. Not a single hard-hitting question has been asked in years yet the UK taxpayer still picks up the tab for an ongoing investigation that year after year fails to turn up any new leads. 

-------

Yes - especially bolded part. It's a disgrace. What a waste of public money, apart from anything else. It's a complete farce. What the hell are SY up to?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.02.15 16:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think doorstepping the McC's is really a good move on SP's credibility, especially after the outrage after what happened to Brenda Leyland, and which SP herself was against. I also don't think it was a clever thing to do considering the McC's children also live in that home, their home i would imagine, and they are innocent of anything to do with their sister's disappearance, and had nothing to do with what their parents do. Just not fair on them IMO.

But doorstepping has always been a journalist tool, it's an ancient art, nothing new there.

It's only wrong if the doorstepping went beyond that.  Like having the person doorstepped on the 24 hours rolling news while labelling them trolls  or what have you without justification.

What MB did to BL was unjustifiable when he lies and intimidates her, telling her police were investigating her when they were not, and putting her on news flash on a roll for 24 hours calling her a troll without proof, when the police weren't even involved.

I'm sure SP won't have the power to put those people she doorstepped on rolling news neither can she label them unjustly and hope to get away with it.  Albeit it is doorstepping it is still a completely different aspect altogether.

Sorry, we don't know the circumstances under which they were doorstepped, how it came about and how it was received.  So, premature to go up in arms blanketly using BL as exampe it is bad taste to doorstep people.  If SP were to doorstep JG and even CM, I would not call it bad taste either, far from it in fact.  Those people's behavior in the Mcs debacle calls for unorthodox way to force confrontational answers from them. These clever people are public figures who put themselves out there as are the Mcs and can choose to ignore SP or choose to refuse to answer questions or answer with "no comment" and so where's the harm in that if the cause is in the public interest to know.

We can't pretend to know what is best to do to expose people's lies or put out a doc there to tell the untold story that is overdue to be told.  What gives us the right to say what we do here is right and what other people do using a public medium is wrong?

Sorry, unless SP crosses the professional line and messes it up for herself then it is her consequence to face.  If she's stupid enough to commit career suicide then it is her funeral. Meanwhile I would like to reserve judgement until I see doc.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 01.02.15 16:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I certainly take your point Mags Shaw, but I personally cannot, in good conscience, say I am here to support Maddie. I believe this poor child is most likely long dead and all that remains is a blanket of silence and distraction in our media. I am here to support justice and that includes open and transparent reporting in the media. Not a single hard-hitting question has been asked in years yet the UK taxpayer still picks up the tab for an ongoing investigation that year after year fails to turn up any new leads. 

-------

Yes - especially bolded part. It's a disgrace. What a waste of public money, apart from anything else. It's a complete farce. What the hell are SY up to?
It would be the Metropolitan Police Financial Board of Directors I would imagine.  Not sure if I have seen it posted,  but have FOI  requests been submitted? 

I agree how can it be allowed?  Tax payers money!
it would be interesting to see the remit for the allocation of this money.
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum