The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by noddy100 on 26.12.14 13:38

Summers and swan I hope. He really deserves his comeuppance

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.12.14 13:57

Given her track record I would not put it past her to have tried to contact the McCanns direct.
Even to get a "No Comment", and refusal to explain or assist, which would be the likely outcome, given their attitude to anyone who is trying to find the truth.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 26.12.14 14:07

I think the timing of the release of the documentary (after the end of March) could lessen the impact of the very good work that Sonia is doing.

In February we will probably have the verdict on the libel case, which IMO will drop many barriers to reporting and give the MSM open season on TM and friends.

OG just might have some more news round about then too, but I think this would come along after the judgement from Portugal.

Time will tell, but really looking forward to the documentary.

For Brenda.

IMO.
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.12.14 14:18

Did we ever see the last in the series from 2 for T or whatever they were called, or did it just fizzle out ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.12.14 14:49

PeterMac wrote:Did we ever see the last in the series from 2 for T or whatever they were called, or did it just fizzle out ?

Fizzled out.

But Sonia will deliver the documentary as she promised, I am certain of that.

And I dont think the identity of the prolific troll she's going to reveal is going to be Martin Brunt or you'd think that would have been given to the Judge to deal with as appropriate, and it won't be news (shocking one) anymore post the Inquest.  

She's going to release the documentary after the March Inquest, so it has got to be someone else other than Brunt.  I'm hoping it's going to be pink Mitchell or Jim Gamble.....but I doubt it, or she would give that to the Judge too, so that the Judge can summon them to the stand for the Inquest.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 26.12.14 14:52

PeterMac wrote:Did we ever see the last in the series from 2 for T or whatever they were called, or did it just fizzle out ?
There is more to come apparently (yawn) but the last one was 2 months ago concerning which door GM used to enter the apartment.
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.12.14 14:54

PeterMac wrote:Given her track record I would not put it past her to have tried to contact the McCanns direct.
Even to get a "No Comment", and refusal to explain or assist, which would be the likely outcome, given their attitude to anyone who is trying to find the truth.

What ! Doorstepped the McCanns?  I doubt that, or the Mcs would have been reported her to the Police.
The malicious Mcs are known not to let anyone off, especially when given the chance to prove they were trolled and harrassed.  They will jump at the chance to call for Sonia to be made example of.

But doorstepped the Tapas 7........maybe....
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.12.14 21:18

I don't think she will have doorstepped Mr. & Mrs, but it was hinted at (IIRC) that she may have made contact with some of the Tapas crew, at least that's the way I read it at the time.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.12.14 21:23

At this stage in the game even an unsuccessful attempt, shown to be the result of interference, leading to a refusal to discuss or to assist in the search, is of significance.
It might prove that there was no search, and that the entire efforts of all concerned, and that the entire expenditure of the "Funds" was to protect one, two, or more known people.

Why would anyone not speak freely, if by so doing Madeleine could be found and returned to her parents ? (Rhetorical, obviously !)

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 26.12.14 22:46

PeterMac wrote:At this stage in the game even an unsuccessful attempt, shown to be the result of interference, leading to a refusal to discuss or to assist in the search, is of significance.
It might prove that there was no search, and that the entire efforts of all concerned, and that the entire expenditure of the "Funds"  was to protect one, two, or more known people.

Why would anyone not speak freely, if by so doing Madeleine could be found and returned to her parents ?   (Rhetorical, obviously !)

I'd be shocked if it was Max Clifford laugh
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.12.14 8:12

Sonia Poulton's coverage of the Madeleine McCann case so far has been unpromising - and that's putting it very mildly.

There was her interview with Rosalinda Hutton, a former member here, shown on David Icke's ill-fated 'People's Voice TV', which admittedly did question the official account, but gave viewers no practical information whatsoever about why the official version of events might be wrong.

A whole lot worse was her ill-chosen interview of nutter and attention-seeker Stephen D. Birch - an error which the foul-mouthed Chris Spivey also fell into. Neither Poulton nor Spivey knew enough about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to recognise that Birch was an out-and-out charlatan whose views should not have been given a second of air time.

This embarrassing interview with Birch was placed on YouTube:

'Lizard TV - Sonia Poulton trawls the pits and interviews crazy Birch':   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYv3O476PTA

Given that Richard D. Hall's 4.5-hour film: 'Buried by Mainstream Media - The Truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann' has now had over half a million views, Poulton will have to hugely raise her game if her 'Untold Story' is to make any impact.

The 'great and shocking revelation' she promises 'after March' will probably be that a prolific tweeter on Twitter is close to the McCann Team. I don't think that this will be too much of a shock for some of us.

It would however raise my eyebrows if it was one of the McCanns, the Tapas 7, or Edward Smethurst, Clarence Micthell or Brian Kennedy

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 27.12.14 8:22

A MW Nanny ?
Carrry On Doctor

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton update

Post by Mo on 27.12.14 9:22

Tony Bennett wrote:Sonia Poulton's coverage of the Madeleine McCann case so far has been unpromising - and that's putting it very mildly.

There was her interview with Rosalinda Hutton, a former member here, shown on David Icke's ill-fated 'People's Voice TV', which admittedly did question the official account, but gave viewers no practical information whatsoever about why the official version of events might be wrong.

A whole lot worse was her ill-chosen interview of nutter and attention-seeker Stephen D. Birch - an error which the foul-mouthed Chris Spivey also fell into. Neither Poulton nor Spivey knew enough about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to recognise that Birch was an out-and-out charlatan whose views should not have been given a second of air time.

This embarrassing interview with Birch was placed on YouTube:

'Lizard TV - Sonia Poulton trawls the pits and interviews crazy Birch':   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYv3O476PTA

Given that Richard D. Hall's 4.5-hour film: 'Buried by Mainstream Media - The Truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann' has now had over half a million views, Poulton will have to hugely raise her game if her 'Untold Story' is to make any impact.

The 'great and shocking revelation' she promises 'after March' will probably be that a prolific tweeter on Twitter is close to the McCann Team. I don't think that this will be too much of a shock for some of us.

It would however raise my eyebrows if it was one of the McCanns, the Tapas 7, or Edward Smethurst, Clarence Micthell or Brian Kennedy
The reason Richard D Hall has had over half a million hits is because of forums like this including Twitter, Facebook etc, so it's up to ALL of the forums, Twitter, Facebook to pass it on.  I think she's a brave lady and wish  her all the best!

Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.12.14 9:55

Mo wrote:
The reason Richard D Hall has had over half a million hits is because of forums like this including Twitter, Facebook etc, so it's up to ALL of the forums, Twitter, Facebook to pass it on.  

REPLY: Actually, Mo, that's not true at all.

Without any promotion at all on Twitter, Facebook or any forums, people saw the films and instantly recognised their merit. The most striking illustration of this was that within days of the film's publication in early August, NINE different people had INDEPENDENTLY uploaded TWENTY-SIX YouTube videos of all or part of his film. This accounts for spme 240,000 views to date.

In addition, such was the power and instant impact of his film, that many others warmly recommended.

For example, this YouTube vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pffpEDK6fE

by a lady who described Hall's films as 'brilliant', has now itself had over 27,000 views ['Dear Kate & Gerry McCann'].

Similiarly, the blogger behind 'Must Watch Films' felt able to include the film on his blog and promote it, here: 

http://nibiru-elenin.com/index.php/must-watch-films/148-the-mccann-portugal-job-a-film-about-madeleine-mccanns-disappearance-on-3rd-may-2007
And that's just two among many examples.

He produced a 4-DVD set and has sold it, accounting for thousands more sales and views. He has a susbtantial following and many of his followers bought the boxed set. 

And he uploaded it free on his dedicated Madeleine site:
www.madeleinedocumentary.com where it has had well over 200,000 views to date.

There has been surprisingly little promotion of it on Twitter and Facebook, and AFAIK this is the only Madeleine forum that has promoted it wholeheartedly.

I think she is a brave lady and wish her all the best!

REPLY: Admittedly, it requires a certain amount of 'front' to doorstep people - unless you are a practised, professional media journalist like Martin Brunt, who along with his bosses at SKYNews appears to have hounded Brenda Leyland to her early death. I am happy to join with you in wishing her 'all the best' - but she has a very bad track record so far on Madeleine McCann, and I'm not sure how much more understanding the public will gain from a series of failed 'doorstep' interviews, like the one she did with Nick Clegg, nor even by revealing who a pro-McCann prolific tweeter on Twitter is.

If her promised video in March is going to have impact and be effective, it will need to be a thousand times better than her interviews of Rosalind Hutton and Stephen D. Birch  

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.12.14 16:36

I don't particularly care for 'teaser' advertisements for forthcoming 'documentaries'. I saw Andy Redwood's teaser ads for his Crimewatch 'revelation moment' which was nothing more than an offering up of an Irish family's sighting with two very different e-fits and the dismissal of 'Tannerman'.

I'm not quite sure why Sonia Poulton thinks it fit to put out a 'teaser' ad for a forthcoming documentary. I can only hope it has substance and there's a reason for it...but I rather doubt that.

I've seen Rosalinda Hutton in an interview with Sonia and it had no substance...but it came with a little 'teaser' of 'Martin Grime might be there' which of course anyone with a brain cell knew wouldn't happen...nevertheless it came with that little 'tickle' which turned into quite a big announcement on CMOMM to whip up a storm. Rosalinda then backtracked and said she was told this by someone on twitter. Sonia Poulton is doing no more than this. Why announce what you're going to do in March? why not wait until March and do it? and only do it if it's of use.

I've read comments today on another forum about the definition of a 'journalist'. Rosalinda Hutton considers herself and Sonia Poulton to be journalists. I consider neither of these women journalists - and that doesn't mean I disrespect them. Rosalinda Hutton has spent an extraordinary amount of time slagging off CMOMM and Tony Bennett - why? it's surely unimportant when it comes down to finding out what happened to Madeleine. Now there is the RDH documentary V a potential - but not guaranteed - forthcoming something or other from Sonia Poulton.

This is no more than a 'I'm here for Brenda crusade - listen to me' (which anyone with an ounce of respect for BL would think very carefully about what they intend to do and at least avoid the temptation to make a  'journalistic' impact with an announcement prior to a coroner's inquest which could potentially hurt BL's family). I guess not. It's all about me, me, me, and how I've suffered at the hands of twitter trolls because I want to be a journalist/writer (see Katie Hopkins and Carole Malone - they're quite similar except they get paid to be gobby and vacuous).

I've seen so many people latch onto twitter people who have made a comment about Madeleine...Lord Sugar (it grates on me to call him that) and Katie Hopkins are a couple of examples...neither of whom have done anything other than to make a couple of comments - and it will only be because it suited them at the time.

I hope Sonia Poulton has something of value. I doubt it, as up until now she has done nothing of value in the search of justice for Madeleine McCann. Being a 'mover and shaker' on twitter doesn't cut the mustard and Rosalinda Hutton was used and abused by that barmy broadcast she did on Icke telly and subsequently went off on a mask crusade parade 'I'm Brenda Leyland' and yet still supports Sonia Poulton, the woman who interviewed that eejit Stephen Birch.

I despair but I'm hoping for a good outcome.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.12.14 18:14

aquila wrote:I hope Sonia Poulton has something of value. I doubt it, as up until now she has done nothing of value in the search of justice for Madeleine McCann. Being a 'mover and shaker' on Twitter doesn't cut the mustard and Rosalinda Hutton was used and abused by that barmy broadcast she did on Icke telly and subsequently went off on a mask crusade parade 'I'm Brenda Leyland' and yet still supports Sonia Poulton, the woman who interviewed that eejit Stephen Birch.

I despair but I'm hoping for a good outcome.
Sonia Poulton's record re Madeleine McCann, so far, is even worse than that.

Who can forget the totally bonkers interview she did on Icke's bonkers TV station with the even more bonkers barrister Michael Shrimpton, who - it may be remembered  - claimed that Madeleine had been raped by members of the European Commission, smuggled over the border between Argentina and Chile at one point, and finally murdered in December 2008.

Here is the interview:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSf1zSk8sfA

Had she researched either the Madeleine McCann case or Michael Shrimpton better, she would surely have run a million miles to avoid interviewing him, rather than further jeopardise her already tarnished reputation?

Maybe she didn't know that Michael Shrimpton is a convicted sex offender now on the Sex Offender's Register for life and that he was currently awaiting trial for making hoax calls about a bomb, smuggled in via a Russian nuclear submarine, allegedly planted near a hospital in the London Borough of Newham in order to disrupt the London Olympics. It was another of Shrimpton's absurd fantasies, of course. He was justly convicted and is now awaiting a possible prison sentence.

It was Oscar Wilde who famously said: 'One instance may just be coincidence; two looks like carelessness". 

In Sonia Poulton's case, she has made three bad misjudgments relating to Madeleine McCann:

1.  The mad interview with bonkers con-man Stephen D. Birch

2.  The waste-of-space interview with Rosalinda Hutton, and

3.  The decision to interview bonkers barrister Michael Shrimpton.

Let's hope very much that a video of her door-stepping one person after another in connection with her proposed video isn't a fourth misjudgment

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 27.12.14 19:17

Tony you are in danger of looking like you are the definitive and if you were this forum would no longer be needed NO ONE  knows so all opinions valid 
You are far too dismissive and high handed

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.12.14 19:28

noddy100 wrote:Tony you are in danger of looking like you are the definitive and if you were this forum would no longer be needed NO-ONE knows so, all opinions valid

You are far too dismissive and high-handed
Well, sorry about that, noddy100, but does any member here seriously think Sonia Poulton achieved anything at all for Madeleine by interviewing conspiracy nutter and sex offender Michael Shrimpton, giving half-an-hour of space to the lunatic theories of serial con-man Stephen D. Birch, or by allowing Rosalinda Hutton a half-hour whinge about why she was being persecuted by people on Twitter (look at the interview transcript)?

ALL opinions valid???

Stephen D. Birch? (Madeleine buried under Murat's driveway)

Michael Shrimpton? (Madeleine raped by the top brass of the European Commission).

NO, one of the achievements of this forum is to debate opinions and help us all to decide which are right and which are wrong.

There is only one truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Let us continue to sift correct opinions from incorrect ones.

All opinions are definitely NOT valid

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.12.14 19:36

noddy100 wrote:Tony you are in danger of looking like you are the definitive and if you were this forum would no longer be needed NO ONE  knows so all opinions valid 
You are far too dismissive and high handed
noddy100....do you remember when you joined this forum and said you had contacted the Madeleine website and you were frightened by the email you received from them?

I remember this. I believe in the end Candyfloss verified this email correspondence. I have yet to see you say anything about that since. I do however remember you saying you were afraid and couldn't post stuff as you were holed up in a dire hotel visiting your child in Uni.

I have the memory of an elephant (I have the backside of one too but that's irrelevant).

I often wonder why you have never mentioned your terror since.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 27.12.14 21:00

I never mentioned it since as I never received any further correspondence.

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 27.12.14 21:03

I couldn't link the email as I was in a hotel and couldn't get the computer there to do links 
I wasn't terrified though more perturbed tbh that they would even bother to warn me as I have no idea what happened to their daughter
And stand by all opinions as valid until there is definitive proof otherwise

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 27.12.14 21:05

It wasn't candyfloss either who verified it

noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 27.12.14 21:28

There is only one truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

---

What's that then? Please tell us?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.12.14 21:33

aquila wrote:I don't particularly care for 'teaser' advertisements for forthcoming 'documentaries'. I saw Andy Redwood's teaser ads for his Crimewatch 'revelation moment' which was nothing more than an offering up of an Irish family's sighting with two very different e-fits and the dismissal of 'Tannerman'.

Her 'teaser' ad was unnecessary. On par with 2X2 and in the end nothing did materialise from that quarter despite the shock value promise at the start.

If the delay transmission is because the Damages Trial and Inquest with its completion results will be featured in the documentary, then it could be that the documentary is still in the making and not completed yet.  That said, regardless, teaser ad is a waste of time, unless SP is trying to elicit a reaction from certain quarter.  Especially from those four she doorstepped (possibly JG and CM included amongst those) as a pre-notification warning to them that they will be featured in her documentary of the "Untold Story of Madeleine".   Releasing the documentary suddenly will have better surprise value then running teaser ad promoting it well in advance which takes out the surprise factor. And, if the long anticipated end-product does not deliver the promised substance, then it will just be a wet blanket.

I just wonder whether this "somebody" who "was" (in SP's word) prolific online - implying having now ceased - will have any impact on the Inquest. I guess not, else you'd think SP would jump at the chance of supplying her or his name to the Inquest if she or he was the culprit that had trolled and abused Brenda Leyland.

The Mrs told the whole world she was working very hard running a search campaign from her home. And, I'm thinking if this "somebody" campaigning to maintain the abduction story is the same person as the one who was prolific online, then it can't be the Mrs or there's no reason why SP won't jump at the chance to inform the Inquest.

I'm thinking if the person's identity is going to be someone from TM or associated to TM then the shock value shouldn't be there or be of a massive scale, given that it has been expected, unless there is a twist to it.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.12.14 21:59

aiyoyo wrote:
Releasing the documentary suddenly will have better surprise value then running teaser ad promoting it well in advance which takes out the surprise factor. And, if the long anticipated end-product does not deliver the promised substance, then it will just be a wet blanket.
@ aiyoyo

I think this may have been one of the reasons Richard Hall's 4.5-hour DVD has succeeded.

Nobody knew anything at all about it - then, suddenly, there it was, complete with boxed DVD sets, and a 4.5-hour film ready to be downloaded and copied free of charge by anyone from his madeleinedocumentary.com site.

The impact was so great that nine separate people within the space of a fortnight uploaded it, in parts, or the whole thing, to YouTube.

In any battle, surprise creates a great deal of advantage

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum